To close your bank account, you must go to a BDO branch, bring your VALID ID (government-issued ID) and request for closure of your bank account. Php2,000 – for BDO ATM savings account Php5,000 – for BDO Passbook savings account. So, you should go back to your bank after a week and don't forget to bring your deposit slip to claim your ATM or Passbook savings account. BDO Passbook Savings Account requires a P10,000 maintaining balance, so make sure that your newly opened account will have at least P10,000 deposit before one month or else it will be subject to “Falling Below Maintaining Balance Fee” of P300. Reply. Required Daily Balance To Earn Interest - P5000 . So, how can you replace your BDO ATM card? Required Minimum Monthly Balance (ADB) - P30,000. Whether you’re saving for a long-term goal or setting aside money for upcoming commitments, there’s an option for you. 3. You may also ask the teller. Note that there is also a MINIMUM Balance you need to maintain on your BDO Savings Account monthly to not be charged an extra fee. 5. Kindly check this link if you want to know the step-by-step process and requirements on how to open a BDO Savings ATM and Passbook account. Yes, they are different in the sense that one is a passbook and the other is an ATM card. It has been read 13316 times and generated 30 comments. Your passbook and ATM card have one and the same Account Number. The only thing you must take note of is whether you have an ATM card or a checking/savings account, like passbooks. The Gross Interest Rate Per Annum for BDO Passbook or ATM accounts is 0.25%. BDO has a range of Peso Savings Accounts to suit your needs. Though both accounts earn interest, the main difference between the two is that an ATM account is typically used for spending while a passbook account is for savings. ]]>*/, */. In adherence to the requirements of the Anti Money Laundering Council, BDO reserves the right to require the submission of additional document/s it may deem necessary. Here is a sample: Visit any BDO branch, bring your ATM card and a valid ID, and then request for your account … The article was created on 15 March 2014 and updated on 15 March 2014. Proof of Billing 3. Nora 05/02/2019. The passbook and ATM, on the other hand, are issued after 5 to 7 banking days. Web Seminare. Alternatively, you can ask for your account number (BDO ATM) by going to your BDO branch or to any BDO branch and request for your account number. It has several branches nationwide and has a lot of offers as well. Home; About; Contact Me; July 28, 2013 March 6, 2016 thefirsttimeblogger. 4. Make sure you use an ATM PIN that is related to your memorable dates (not birthdates), lucky numbers, or related to your mother's maiden name. *This is only applicable if you have previously registered your account to BDO online banking. That’s it! Minimum MADB Requirement (1) Php 2,000.00. I need some help. … Our website supports the latest browser versions to ensure your privacy and security. The BDO Peso Passbook Savings Account lets you enjoy the benefits of a typical interest-earning account with the security of a passbook. Know more. Melden Sie sich hier an, um die neuesten Nachrichten von BDO zu erhalten! After that go to the nearest BDO Branch. "How to Activate My BDO ATM or Passbook Account for Online Banking If I'm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia" was written by admin under the Banking category. Hi! SSS Contribution Table 2019: How Much is your SSS Contribution? 6: Open a BDO Savings Account (ATM and Passbook) I updated … [CDATA[/* >