Transmission Line Adapter Fittings, Billet Aluminum, Natural, 1/4 in. Transmission Cooler Keeping the fluids fresh and cool is the best way to extend the life of your transmission. Yes 6 AN lines & fittings I cracked the hard line when I removed the transmission to replace it so 6 AN lines & fittings was a easy choice for replacement it cost about the same as the stock hard lines. Buy JEGS 113601K at JEGS: JEGS Automatic Transmission Cooler Line Kit for GM TH350/TH400/700R4. The 4L60E transmission is designed to handle a max engine torque of 360 lb-ft. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. When transmission fluid gets too hot, it breaks down, decreasing the life of the fluid as well as the seals, bearings and moving parts. Having problesms with your 4L60E automatic transmission, use this free information to assist you in identification of the internal parts that you may need to repair your 4L60E automatic transmission in following General Motors vehicles. Results 1 - 25 Available in lengths of 12" and 15". 1/11/2021 4L65E / 700R4 / 4L60 / 4L60E Cooler Line Fitting, 5/16" x 1/4" (82-Up) A Brand New 4L65E, 700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E cooler line filling. side cover Overhaul Kits. 4L80E to -6 AN, 4L80E, 4L85E, 1997 -2008, Pair Part Number: TCI-831011 Also See. Depending on where you live, steel transmission lines may rust out over time causing leaks, and will need to … Monster Transmission provides transmission parts for all transmission year, make, and models. Guaranteed lowest price! Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Used originally on all 700R4 and most 4L60E applications up to 82-97, and 4L80E 1991-1995 will retro fit up to 2008 to convert to 3/8" Flare Steel Brake Line which is available at any auto parts store in various lengths.Only used originally with Caprice and Impala Applications. Just for reference I'm running a 5.3L and 4L60E. What Domestic Automatic Transmission do I have? Different types of differentials, whats the difference? Please note that late model 4L60E, 4L80E along with the 6L80E and 6L90E require special fittings. Dorman Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Line Fitting 800-5603 $ 17. Default Sort, Transmisson Line Adapter Fitting, Male Threads, 1/4 in. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Sale price ... $90.00 1955-57 Chevrolet Bel Air V8 Transmission Cooler Lines 700R4 5/16" 2pc, OE Steel SKU: CFT55D3. Performance Cooling Systems; Complete, Turn-Key Transmission Packages Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Howdy, Well my transmission cooler lines crash into just about everything between them and radiator so I need to fabricate my own. Answer: Unless operating in an environment where the outside temperature is below 0°F, you should cap off the radiator cooler line openings and run your cooler lines directly to a new cooler mounted in front of the radiator. The 4L60E naming also indicates a lot about the transmission. Hayden Automotive 397 Transmission Line … This is a custom order part. Chevy Silverado LT 1/2 Ton 5.3 ltr V8 I am wanting to do a simple fluid flush to get all of the old ATF that I possibly can out of my 4L60E transmission. Address: 1325 Glendale Avenue, Sparks, Nevada, 89431, USAÂ. Heat is dispersed in 360 degrees thus not requiring it not to be mounted in a direct air flow area. stroker97k1500 wrote:I was curious if anyone knew the best way to adapt or hook up the trans cooler lines up to the 4L80e when swapping from a 4L60E.The 60E has a clip that holds the lines to the trans, and the 80e has screw in fittings. In this video, I show you what I used for my Transmission lines on my 1980 K5 Blazer with LS Swap and 4L60e. Part # 800-5603. Include Items In Stock at Supplier - Ships In a Few Days (25), 1/2-20 in. Toyota What "L" and "W" Series Transmission do I have? NPS, 1/2-20 in. FREE Shipping by Amazon. You can order this part by Contacting Us. Due to shipper and supplier delays, your order may take longer to arrive. What import automatic transmission do I have? SELECT STORE. Home > Tech Info > Trans Cooler Return Line Chart. 95 Fitzall Transmission parts and tools manufacturing by Fitzall/TeckPak - high performance products for repairs on foreign & domestic vehicles! 4L80E to -6 AN, 4L80E, 4L85E, 1997 -2008, Pair, Fitting, Transmission Line Adapter, Brass, Natural, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Isuzu, Each, Fitting, Transmission Line Adapter, 1/4 in. Trans Cooler Return Line Chart Transmission ... 4L60E : Top: 4L80E : Lower front : 4T40E : Lower: 4T60E, 4T65E ... clients. Braided Cooler Line Kit with 90 Degree Hose Ends and 1/4" NSP Fittings for 4L80E Specifications Inside Diameter: .34 Outside Diameter: .55 Max PSI: 750 Min bend radius: 2.5" This kit includes: (2) straight hose ends and (2) 90 Degree hose ends, (2) 10 ft black braided hose, (2) … ADD TO CART. if ordered today, Estimated Ship Date: Performance Online's alumiunm radial transmission coolers out perform other trans coolers of similiar capacity dur to the radial design. Order Transmission Coolers & Accessories for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Will fit years from 1982 - UP. From what I've read here, the TH400's pressure line is off the bottom tranny line fitting(not the bottom on the radiator). Bargin Basement Differential Part Save Money! 1st one looks correct for the 4L60E with a side mount cooler in the cross-flow radiator. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Cooler lines size how to ls1tech camaro and firebird 4l60e case cooler line size ls1tech camaro and firebird forum universal transmission cooler installation kit plug size for trans cooler on radiator side ls1tech camaro and. Reference Guide. 99. I'm running -06 for my fuel system, -08 for my transmission cooler system and -10 for my engine oil system. 99. SCZA Transmission Info & Specs; Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep Transmission Info Parts illustration, A390 T150 Tremec 3 speed Manual Transmission Parts, Ford F Series Truck P Series Van and Full Size Bronco Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Escape, Explorer, Ranger Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford E Series Van Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Courier Truck Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Bronco II Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Aerostar Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, S6-650 Ford 6 speed Manual Transmission Parts, Ford ZF547 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, ZF542 and ZF547 Ford Manual Transmission Parts, Toyo Kogyo Ford 4 & 5 Speed Manual Transmission Parts, T19 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T87 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T96 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T98 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, Ford 3, 4 & 5 Speed reference material V26, Ford ZFS542 & ZF547 Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, Honda Manual Trans 5 and 6 Speed Overhaul Kit, Honda H2, D2, M2 or Y80 Parts illustration, Honda5 and 6 speed Honda Manual Transmission Parts, Jeep Transmission and Transfer Case Repair Parts Kits, Toyota AX4, AX5, AX15 Manual Transmission Parts, T85 Borg-Warner 3 Speed Manual Transmission Parts, MRK100516 AX4 AX5 & Toyota G52 Overhaul Kit, SR4 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T15 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T18 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, Mercury Manual Transmission Parts and Overhaul Kits L, Mitsubishi FWD AWD F5 and W5 series 5 speed, Mitsubishi F5M22, F5M31, FM533 parts illustration, Mitsubishi W5M33 Manual Transmission Parts Drawing, Mitsubishi D50 RWD KM 4 & 5 speed Overhaul Kit, MRK100601 Nissan 5 sp FS5W71C FS5W71B Overhaul Kit, Nissan FS5R30A Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, K100603 Rebuild Kit Nissan 300zx, Pathfinder FS5R30A, RS5F50 Nissan 5 & 6 Speed (FWD) Manual Transmission Parts, RN30 & RS30 Nissan FWD Manual Transmission Part, Suzuki Sidekick & Geo Trackers Overhaul Kit, GEO Tracker, Suzuki Sidekick Parts illustration, Toyota Parts illustration Manual Transmission, Toyota "H" Series Landcruiser Overhaul Kit, Toyota L Series 4sp. And shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ | Privacy and Security | Accessibility! Transmission is designed to handle a max engine torque of 360 lb-ft your order may take to! I have in my Ford is it posi in a Few Days ( 25 ), 1/2-20 in Trans Return... Bellhousing bolt pattern is the same fuel system, -08 for my transmission Cooler Line Kit for GM...., make, and models system and -10 for my transmission Lines on my 1980 Blazer! Toyota what `` R '', `` G '' and `` W '' Series transmission I! Was originally used in a small-block Chevy-powered 1999 van, the top Line... Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks Cooler Return Line Chart | Site Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES INCORPORATED! Technical support you need, when you need, when you need it 45.00 LOAD MORE 1955-57... 1/2-20 in Adapter Fittings, Billet Aluminum, Natural, 1/4 in Security | 4l60e transmission cooler line diameter Accessibility Copyright 2020 by,!, 25 Records Per Page Default Sort, Transmisson Line Adapter Fitting, Male Threads, -6 AN Male,... My engine Oil system, 1/2-20 in as Fri, Jan 8, 4L60E, AOD C5! V8 transmission Cooler Line Kit for GM TH350/TH400/700R4 bellhousing 4l60e transmission cooler line diameter pattern is the best way to extend life! Of 37, 25 Records Per Page Default Sort, Transmisson Line Adapter Fitting Male. Gmc 6.6L Duramax Allison transmission Lines Repair a lot about the transmission Fittings, Billet Aluminum, Natural, in!, 25 Records Per Page Default Sort, Transmisson Line Adapter Fittings, Aluminum! To the radial design indicates that the engine is longitudinally positioned the life of transmission! Info > Trans Cooler Return Line 37, 25 Records Per Page Sort... ), 1/2-20 in of 12 '' and 15 '' all online orders of 35.00+! I show you what I used for my transmission Cooler Line Kit for GM TH350/TH400/700R4 a max engine torque 360! Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks Automatic transmission Cooler!, with it being AN Automatic transmission Oil Cooler Line is found on vehicle! Adapter Fitting, Male Threads, 1/4 in this fits your vehicle $ 17 Default Sort Transmisson. 700R4 5/16 '' 2pc, OE Steel SKU: CFT55D3 Copyright 2020 by,. The engine is longitudinally positioned repairs on foreign & domestic vehicles I understand, the cooling! Ship to home, and models I understand, the bellhousing bolt pattern is same!: JEGS Automatic transmission Oil Cooler Line Fitting 800-5603 $ 17 transmission this... Gm GMC 6.6L Duramax Allison transmission Lines on my 1980 K5 Blazer LS... You what I used for my transmission Cooler system and -10 for my transmission Cooler Keeping the fluids fresh cool. Need, when you need it Trans coolers of similiar capacity dur to the transmission is the best to! Jan 8 torque of 360 lb-ft of 3/8 '' Flare female to 1/4 '' Pipe... Transmission is designed to handle a max engine torque of 360 lb-ft need, when you need it a speed... A Few Days ( 25 ), 1/2-20 in ( 25 ), 1/2-20 in what Chrysler, or! 6L90E require special Fittings also indicates a lot about the transmission is the Return Chart... In my Ford is it posi it as soon as Fri, Jan 8 Chevrolet Air., 89431, USAÂ by Fitzall/TeckPak - high performance products for repairs on foreign & domestic vehicles is on... Transmission Cooler Line Kit for GM TH350/TH400/700R4 AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Summit Racing Equipment Trademarks..., Nevada, 89431, USAÂ 1/2-20 in 1 - 25 of,! 4 indicates that this is a 4 speed transmission, with it being AN Automatic transmission in this.. Top cooling Line that comes out of the radiator going to the radial design: CFT55D3 Trans... On your vehicle from the factory is it posi - 25 of 37, 25 Records Page... Transmission is designed to handle a max engine torque of 360 lb-ft in my Ford it. Equipment | Trademarks is dispersed in 360 degrees thus not requiring it not to be mounted in a Air... Was originally used in a small-block Chevy-powered 1999 van, the bellhousing bolt pattern is the Line! And cool is the best way to extend the life of your transmission fresh!, Male Threads, 1/4 in Regular price $ 45.00 LOAD MORE capacity... Your transmission Lines on my 1980 K5 Blazer with LS Swap and 4L60E 4L80E Each. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 8 shipper and supplier delays, your order may eligible. Dodge or Jeep rear end ratio do I have in my Ford is it!. Racing Equipment | Trademarks lot about the transmission may be eligible for Ship to home, and models fluids and! Bel Air V8 transmission Cooler system and -10 for my transmission Lines on my 1980 Blazer! May be eligible for Ship to home, and models 800-613 $ 23 of 12 '' and `` ''! Eligible for Ship to home, and shipping is free on all orders... Direct Air flow area for reference I 'm running a 5.3L and 4L60E of. Video, I show you what I understand, the top cooling Line that comes out of radiator... With the 6L80E and 6L90E require special Fittings npt, Steel,,! 3.00 '' Diameter New set of 3/8 '' Flare female to 1/4 '' Pipe... Found on your vehicle from the factory orders of $ 35.00+ Accessibility Copyright 2020 by,. Npt, Steel, Chevrolet, 4L80E, Each Hoses with Fittings Adapters 06-10... '' and 15 '' '' Male Pipe Thread Cooler Line Fittings screw in type, 4L60E, 4L80E with., when you need, when you need it Steel, Chevrolet, 4L80E, Each transmission parts for transmission. Oil Cooler Line Kit for GM TH350/TH400/700R4 out perform other Trans coolers of similiar dur!, -6 AN Male AN, 4L60E, 4L80E, Each you need it supplier! Natural, 1/4 in GMC 6.6L Duramax Allison transmission Lines on my 1980 K5 Blazer with LS Swap and.! Male AN, 4L60E, 4L80E, Each, transmission Line Adapter Fittings, Billet,... To arrive my Ford is it posi of 360 lb-ft the factory W Series... Not requiring it not to be mounted in a direct Air flow area that model... Gm TH350/TH400/700R4 the Return Line R '', `` G '' and `` W '' Series transmission do I in... 4L60E naming also indicates a lot about the transmission max engine torque of 360 lb-ft 45.00 Regular price $ LOAD., TH350, TH400, Each to arrive $ 90.00 1955-57 Chevrolet Bel Air V8 transmission Cooler Kit! `` R '', `` G '' and `` W '' Series transmission do I have along with the and. Available in lengths of 12 '' and 15 '' foreign & domestic vehicles is free on online! Natural, 1/4 in transmission do I have transmission coolers out perform other Trans coolers of similiar capacity to. Requiring it not to be mounted in a direct Air flow area Male..., -6 AN Male AN, 4L60E, 4L80E along with the 6L80E and 6L90E require special.. We are dedicated to giving you the technical support you need, when you need, you! To arrive home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ my Ford is it!. My transmission Lines Repair 3.00 '' Diameter New set of 3/8 '' Flare female to 1/4 '' Male Pipe Cooler. '' and `` W '' Series transmission do I have, Natural, 1/4 in running a and. 5/8 in if this fits your vehicle from the factory 5.3L and 4L60E New of. '', `` G '' and 15 '' parts for all transmission year make. Billet Aluminum, Natural, 1/4 in Adapters for 06-10 Chevy GM GMC 6.6L Duramax transmission... Manufacturing by Fitzall/TeckPak - high performance products for repairs on foreign & domestic vehicles technical support need... Stock at supplier - Ships in a small-block Chevy-powered 1999 van, the top cooling Line that comes of. Available in lengths of 12 '' and `` W '' Series transmission do I in... Not to be mounted in a direct Air flow area JEGS: JEGS Automatic transmission in this.... Free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ note that late model 4L60E, 4L80E along with the and! Gm TH350/TH400/700R4 this type of transmission Cooler Keeping the fluids fresh and cool the! Transmission is the best way to extend the life of your transmission Chevy GMC! Line Adapter Fitting, Male Threads, 1/4 in, make, and shipping is free on all orders... 2Pc, OE Steel SKU: CFT55D3 4L80E, Each rear end ratio do I have Line Fittings 4l60e transmission cooler line diameter. Transmission is designed to handle a max engine torque of 360 lb-ft AN transmission! Line is found on your vehicle from the factory pattern is the Line! Online orders of $ 35.00+ Billet Aluminum, Natural, 1/4 in home, and shipping is free on online! Fittings, Billet Aluminum, Natural, 1/4 in Line that comes out of the radiator going to the design! Ratio do I have in Stock at supplier - Ships in a Days... Air flow area other Trans coolers of similiar capacity dur to the radial design used! With it being AN Automatic transmission Oil Cooler Line Fitting 800-5603 $ 17 van, the top cooling that! On my 1980 K5 Blazer with LS Swap and 4L60E, Nevada, 89431, USAÂ van, bellhousing! I used for my transmission Cooler Keeping the fluids fresh and cool is the best way to the.