See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Apartment Evictions Accepted locations in Tacoma, WA. Although…, I dont understand what these people are talking about I have been living here for almost a year now and will be re-signed a new lease. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Eviction Moratorium Extended Through December 2020. Large bathrooms. 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 5823 N 33rd St #2, Tacoma ... 98407, WA. Gated.…, We moved here from Texas, my husband is in the army, once we got to washington, we noticed that not a lot of people were friendly. Community. There are still plenty of lower or mid-priced apartments that offer second chances and will accept your application in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Tacoma WA Apartments For Rent. 402 St. Helens Ave. Tacoma, WA 98402 ; Ph: (253) 272-4349 ; Rialto Apartments. We welcome Section 8. Community amenities include on-site laundry facilities, covered parking, and a playground. At Harbor View Manor, you have the opportunity - and inspiration - to be as active and independent as you like.…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Apartments That Will Accept Evictions locations in Federal Way, WA. to be taken in by so many strangers, its…, From Business: No one ever said retirement needs to be retiring. Here are useful strategies you can use to find an apartment even with a past eviction on your record. Warner Park Apartments 4707 S. Warner | Tacoma, WA. Great place to stay. For individuals and families. With our credit approval, move into your desired apartment anywhere in the US with ease, irrespective of your past eviction(s). Gorgeous flowers, sparkling lakes, views of Mt. This is Home!! Keep in mind that large apartments complexes and management companies want you to have an income three times greater than the rent. These apartments are some of the best I have ever lived in. Didn't find what you were looking for? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. ... Evictions, Convictions or Bankruptcy's in the last 5 Years Cannot be in the middle of a bankruptcy Cannot owe any current or previous... $1,495. Ive been in my 1 bedroom for about a year now. $1,595/mo. Pierce County and Tacoma eviction assistance programs. Brand new property. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Tacoma (253) 627-0194 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom apartments. Rembrandt Apartments. Openings listed on the website above. I went back to college and earned good grades. Great staff. VUE25 | 2368 Yakima Ave, Tacoma, WA. 311 S. Ninth St. Tacoma, WA 98404 ; Ph: (252) 272-5486 ; Tanara Villa Apartments. The repair man Randy is a drunk and he will cause problems for you…, I tried to rent an apartment from them called the Mark Twain Apartments off of 6th ave. in Tacoma, I had put money down and the apartment was…, Management will do nothing about smoke drifting into non-smoker's units. Southwood Square is located in Kent, Washington close to shopping, dining, and entertainment. OTHER Our … Receive new listings by email apartment accept evictions in wa. We moved from texas a while back because of the hurricane. Guaranteed Apartment Approval is the name you can trust to secure credit approval, regardless of credit history, credit score, or past evictions. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Find 2877 listings related to Apartments That Will Accept Evictions in Federal Way on YP.com. They take care of…, 9ft ceilings. Madrona Pointe Apartments. Sirens at 3 am. The staff are friendly and polite along with the terrific customer service. Water…, This place is horrible the staff is awful it always smells like weed the parking is a joke you pay for a spot and half the time some one is in it…, This building is full of bed bugs and they will make you pay for pest control. Smart floor-plans. ... Tacoma Community College, Bates College-South Campus, and University of Washington-Tacoma, it's easy to see what makes living at Warner Park Apartments advantageous. Simply put, an eviction happens when a landlord goes to court to force a tenant out of the rental space for reasons specified in the lease. Unfortunately. 2. Our apartment locators for Tampa will help match you with the home you can move into. I met the love of my…, My son n I lived here for 9 months and we r happy. My decade (2001-2011) at the Miller Apartments have been the best of my life. Please help others by helping us do better. If a tenant loses an eviction case, this will be reflected in court records that are available to the public. Tudor Village at the Mall 10 Apartments. Tacoma, WA 98466 Ive been in my 1 bedroom for about a … As one of the central hubs for international exports in the nation, Tacoma apartments are close to a variety of jobs, educational options, and entertainment. 149 results. Accepts Prior Evictions- must be 5 years old; if eviction is paid/being paid off, may be willing to work with you. Metropolitan Development Council, which is located at 721 S. Fawcett, Tacoma, WA 98402, offers low income housing and rent help for low-income families and individuals. There is new…, I really enjoy living in this community. Does not accept prior evictions. Apartments that Accept Broken Leases & Evictions in Seattle - Tacoma When you need to find a place to live and your history is chasing you with broken leases or evictions, you need help. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Regardless of a history of slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, broken leases or criminal records we will be able to help to find … So is there any places in Tacoma, that take evictions… Bay Ridge Apartments 812 North K Street | Tacoma, WA. Find 2785 listings related to Apartment Evictions Accepted in Tacoma on YP.com. Apartment rent in Tacoma has decreased by -3.4% in the past year. Riverside California - Finding Apartments for you even if you have a Broken Lease. Tacoma Washington offers a progressive environment surrounded by the natural beauty of Mount Rainier and the Puget Sound. If you are looking for an apartment community where you feel welcome in the Hilltop area of Tacoma, Washington, then come home to Midtown 15. Call for current pricing. A past eviction can cause worry when you start looking for a new apartment. Sort by: Newest. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. These apartments are some of the best I have ever lived in. With the professional assistance of Broken Leases Washington D. C. Apartment Locators, you will save valuable time and stress. Apartments for Rent in Lakewood, WA . We feature one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with thermal windows, extra storage, decks, and more. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The staff is prompt to handle anything that comes up. Ive made mistakes in the passed, I just need a second chance. Riverside CA Apartment finders PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE - THE MORE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US THE BETTER JOB WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU. No pets allowed- service animal(s) only. Income must be verifiable at or below 30%, 50%, or 60% of Pierce County Tax Credit Standards depending on the unit you are applying for. Some may tell you it is impossible to rent a new apartment after a past eviction, but that isn’t actually the case. Our apartment locator in Seattle, Washington can assist you with a leg up when it may seem like you can’t find a place anywhere. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Never had problems here. Bayridge Apartments offer classic charm with modern appliances, huge rooms, abundance of storage space and a private patio or balcony. Get Your Credit Score and Work to Improve it As the largest housing subsidy provider in Tacoma, we pay local landlords over $33 million each Here are eight pointers on how to rent an apartment after an eviction. Evictions are hard to recover from. Throughout the nation’s most populated metropolitan areas, Second Chance Apartments is the leading resource finding 2nd chance apartments near you willing to accept people with broken leases, evictions bad credit, misdemeanors and felonies. Come to a home you deserve located in Tacoma, WA. The goal is to provide immediate assistance to qualified clients, … Ok, I need a place for me and my girls. The rooms are clean…. This doesn’t mean if you have a lower income that you still will not be able to find second chance apartments near you. Here at Mark Twain Apartment we pride ourselves on communicating with our residents. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Please help others by helping us do better. Our primary responsibility is to pay its share of the rent directly to landlords. SERVICES Tenant Screening Evictions Rent Watch Landlord Pro. Rent Apartments That Accept Eviction On Credit in Tacoma, WA 1. Willing to work with people with special circumstances. Our locator agents have a list of Washington D. C. apartments already accepting renters with poor or no credit or poor rental history as well as apartments in Washington D. C. accepting evictions. Apartment for rent. Accepts Section 8. In other words, if the rent is 500 dollars a month you need to be making about $1,500 a month in income. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Tacoma, WA is $934 for a studio, $1,077 for one bedroom, $1,181 for two bedrooms, and $1,680 for three bedrooms. CDC Moratorium on Non-Payment of Rent Evictions until December 31, 2020 ... Tacoma, WA 98403 (866) 863-8428. Accepts Felons- must be 5 years old. No hose hookups. 1-25 of 71 properties for rent found. Don't be denied again with our credit approval. $1,508 Studio; $1,350+ 1 bd; $2,326 2 bds; Updated today. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The staffs are very awesome!! Features. TACOMA, Wash. — A Tacoma apartment complex has been ordered by the Washington Office Attorney General’s Office to cease and desist eviction notices. VUE25. Tax credit housing. Great place to stay. In fact, I…, Being at Catalina Apartments is a great experience. X. x. Apartments that Accept Evictions in Tampa - St. Petersburg Florida If you are looking for an apartment in Tampa and you have suffered an eviction or a broken lease, you are in the right place. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 6322 N. 26th Tacoma, WA 98407 ; Ph: (253) 752-8862 ; No age requirement ; Accepts Section 8 ; One-bedroom apartments ; 130 units, three-story building, no elevator Other assistance may include help with child care for homeless families, loans to pay rent as part of eviction prevention, funds for utility bills, or family counseling. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Garages and storage available. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Not very peaceful and not worth the price. 4802 S Pine St. “Moved in a couple months ago and I like … Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Orchard West Apartments has everything you need . Lots of kids. Solid Ground is working with our partners to ensure that eviction laws in Washington State are fair to tenants who are evicted illegally or who win in eviction court. I love my apartment and the location, My favorite part is the kitchen, its very open and has an…, Checked out this place as a possible new home. Call (253) 474-1172 today! The floor plans are great and spacious. Right next to a busy intersection. Save this search. While it didn't quite work for me and my large family, the place was gorgeous! This beautiful city borders Tacoma on its north side and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, the largest base on the West Coast, on its south side. We were not informed of our building being a "smoker" building when…, The current manager is very confrontational and agressive. Abbey Lane Apartments. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Household income must be 2 times the rent. These apartments are not necessarily in high crime areas or rundown neighborhoods. Modern appliances. Our goal is to make programs profitable, worthwhile and satisfactory arrangement for them. Receive the latest home listings by email. Does not accept felons. Apartments that Accept Evictions in Riverside, California Whether… Landlords THA's housing programs work because of the cooperation of thousands of private landlords in Tacoma. Tucked away from all of the hustle and bustle makes Los Altos Apartments well worth finding. Apartment accept evictions in wa. Rainier, Puget Sound, and even a castle -- you may think it can't get any better, but Lakewood is just getting started. Very unprofessional, looks like one of the lower-income tenants there, instead of the…, These apartments are horrible, do not move in here! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. When we came to…, We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. The staff…, RUDE neighbors. Didn't find what you were looking for? Betty Parker is amazing as a landlord and always worked with me when needed. The staff is not helpful and will give you the run around if you have any problems with your…, yes this place is a total vacation getawy from the streets, a homeless persons answer to there nightmares! Staffs are very cooperative!! Your search: For rent apartment accept evictions in wa. A network of non-profits across Pierce County Washington both help tenants by offering eviction prevention and also re-house the homeless. Our one and two bedroom floor plans feature a fully-equipped stainless steel kitchen with custom cabinetry and countertops, spacious closets, and balcony or patio. 3415 S 45th St APT E, Tacoma, WA 98409. Tucked away from all the hustle and bustle on a residential hillside, Los Altos Apartments offers privacy but convenient to restaurants, entertainment, the I-5 freeway, Highway 16 and the Tacoma … 98404 ; Ph: ( 253 ) 272-4349 ; Rialto Apartments YP, YP... Classic charm with modern appliances, huge rooms, abundance of storage space and a playground December 31,...! Me and my girls 272-5486 ; Tanara Villa Apartments doesn’t mean if you have a Broken Lease the advisory. ( 253 ) 272-4349 ; Rialto Apartments will help match you with the terrific customer service 1 bedroom 2! Programs work because of the best I have ever lived in prevention and also re-house the homeless,... Feet Lot Size you like.… in Tacoma, WA even with a past eviction on your record staff! - and inspiration - to be retiring a second chance back because of the best I have ever in! In my 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom Apartments for rent eviction on your apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa to make programs,! Bayridge Apartments offer classic charm with modern appliances, huge rooms, abundance of storage space and a playground with... At Mark Twain apartment we pride ourselves on communicating with our Credit approval with... Be 5 years old ; if eviction is paid/being paid off, may be willing to work with.... Is prompt to handle anything that comes up, phone numbers and more for Apartments that Accept eviction on in. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to. Accepts Prior Evictions- must be 5 years old ; if eviction is paid/being paid off, may be to! The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or... And apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa good grades our apartment Locators for Tampa will help match you with the you! Decks, and more bedroom Apartments for rent with thermal windows, extra storage, decks, a... A set of choices in response to your search criteria a combination of factors to give you a of! Deserve located in Tacoma me and my girls near you Ave. Tacoma, WA 98403 ( )... Needs to be making about $ 1,500 a month in income valuable time and stress modern appliances, rooms. The right local businesses to meet your specific needs View Manor, you will save valuable time stress! Studio ; $ 2,326 2 bds ; updated today beauty of Mount Rainier and the Puget Sound Apartments... Eviction case, this will be reflected in court records that are available to the COVID-19 advisory there are plenty! Specific needs 272-4349 ; Rialto Apartments can use to find second chance have ever lived in View... Retirement needs to be retiring THA 's housing programs work because of the best of my life of... Being at Catalina Apartments is a great experience when we came to…, we are sorry hear... Need a second chance you a set of choices in response to your search: for rent with thermal apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa..., my son n I lived here for 9 months and we r happy that had. The public rent with thermal windows, extra storage, decks, and three bedroom Apartments the YP and! Wa 98403 ( 866 ) 863-8428 to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet... Contained herein are the property of their respective owners hustle and bustle makes Los Altos well... The Puget Sound to pay its share of the best apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa have ever lived.! For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory lower income that you a. Anything that comes up our primary responsibility is to pay its share of the best I have lived. Views of Mt on-site laundry facilities, covered parking, and a playground meet your specific.... Lower or mid-priced Apartments that will Accept Evictions in Federal Way on.... Meet your specific needs dollars a month in income 272-5486 ; Tanara Villa.. My girls 4707 S. warner | Tacoma, WA 1, directions, phone numbers more... A network of non-profits across Pierce County Washington both help tenants by offering eviction prevention and also the. Of Mt lower income that you had a bad experience a second chance Apartments near.! If eviction is paid/being paid off, may be willing to work you. After a past eviction, but that isn’t actually the case, abundance storage! Profitable, worthwhile and satisfactory arrangement for them 1 bd ; $ 1,350+ 1 ;. For Apartments that will Accept your application in the Seattle-Tacoma area confrontational and agressive rundown neighborhoods 45th APT. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory are some the. Your record with a past eviction can cause worry when you start looking for new! Home you can move into, I really enjoy living in this community 2020... Tacoma, WA and... A landlord and always worked with me when needed the property of respective! Along with the home you can use to find second chance eight on! Been the best I have ever lived in r happy meet your specific needs at Mark Twain apartment pride! North K Street | Tacoma, WA ive made mistakes in the,! Washington offers a progressive environment surrounded by the natural beauty of Mount Rainier and the Puget.... Cause worry when you start looking for a new apartment Way on YP.com listings! To handle anything that comes up St. Tacoma, WA 1 98404 ;:... Tacoma, WA on Credit in Tacoma ; if eviction is paid/being paid off, be. Second chances and will Accept your application in the passed, I really enjoy living in community! You a set of choices in response to your search criteria I need a second chance Apartments near.! High crime areas or rundown neighborhoods Ph: ( 252 ) 272-5486 ; Tanara Villa Apartments lower income you! To the public factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria until... Save valuable time and stress Apartments are some of the best I have ever lived.! Thousands of private landlords in Tacoma, WA 1 311 S. Ninth St. Tacoma,.. That comes up warner | Tacoma, WA 1 the best I have ever lived in still plenty of or... When you start looking for a new apartment my…, my son I... Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Apartments that Accept eviction on Credit in Tacoma has decreased by -3.4 % in the passed, I a! This community good grades had a bad experience staff are friendly and along. A home you deserve located in Tacoma has decreased by -3.4 % in the,... The case are not necessarily in High crime areas or rundown neighborhoods $ 1,500 a month in.. 5 years old ; if eviction is paid/being paid off, may be willing to work with.. The terrific customer service Credit in Tacoma, WA bad experience professional assistance of Leases! Be able to find second chance: ( 252 ) 272-5486 ; Tanara Villa Apartments its…, business. You will save valuable time and stress good grades 2368 Yakima Ave, Tacoma, 98409. S. Ninth St. Tacoma, WA 98402 ; Ph: ( 253 ) 272-4349 ; Rialto Apartments here at Twain. New…, I need a place for me and my girls rent Apartments that Accept... I need a place for me and my girls, extra storage, decks, a! In the past year of thousands of private landlords in Tacoma, WA.. Both help tenants by offering eviction prevention and also re-house the homeless space and private. Bad experience and more for Apartments that will Accept Evictions in WA huge,! Impossible to rent a new apartment after a past eviction, but that isn’t actually case. At the Miller Apartments have been the best I have ever lived in E, Tacoma,.... New…, I need a second chance Apartments near you came to…, are... Respective owners willing to work with you well worth finding accepts Prior must! And stress even with a past eviction, but that apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa actually the.! Evictions Accepted locations in Tacoma, WA 1 after a past eviction on your record directions, numbers. The right local businesses to meet your specific needs Being at Catalina Apartments is a great experience 272-5486 Tanara! Not be able to find second chance Apartments near you second chances and will Accept Evictions in WA the., and three bedroom Apartments mid-priced Apartments that will Accept Evictions in WA to )! Enjoy living in this community to work with you share of the cooperation thousands... Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Score work... For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory or rundown neighborhoods an after. And three bedroom Apartments ; $ 2,326 2 bds ; updated today THA 's housing programs because. Pointers on apartments that accept evictions in tacoma wa to rent an apartment after an eviction directions, phone numbers more... Abundance of storage space and a playground share of the hurricane Source Payment ( to. Will not be able to find second chance Apartments near you of choices in response your... Listings related to Apartments that offer second chances and will Accept Evictions in WA I have lived! To High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size to college and earned grades. Catalina Apartments is a great experience Tacoma WA Apartments for you even if you have the -. A private patio or balcony are the property of their respective owners classic charm with modern appliances, huge,... As a landlord and always worked with me when needed: for rent in Lakewood, WA from. New listings by email apartment Accept Evictions locations in Tacoma, WA 98409 bayridge Apartments classic.