The advantage of this place is that is suitable for both, longer and shorter stay. À leur retour, les clients nous racontent leur expérience. Excellent bright room and facilities. N'y incluez pas de commentaires personnels, politiques, éthiques ou religieux. Set in London, The Chatsworth Guest House modern rooms feature private bathrooms. Votre langue actuelle est celle-ci : Français. Booking.com s'efforcera de masquer les adresses e-mail, les numéros de téléphone, les adresses de site Internet, les comptes de réseaux sociaux et toute autre information similaire. I am a Londoner and am proud of this guest house. Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Due to Covid-19 we strongly advise you to contact this business directly or visit their website for their operating procedures before visiting. »« 0 », « Check in was fast and the guy working there was friendly. Easy access via key box with great communication from proprietor. New good bathroom (very unusual for this kind of property). Veuillez saisir votre numéro de réservation. See all restaurants in Acton . Modern decorating. Votre demande d'annulation sera traitée par l'établissement, en fonction des conditions que vous aurez choisies ainsi que des lois relatives aux droits des consommateurs, le cas échéant. Pleasant, clean, recently updated accommodation with friendly helpful staff. Votre avis nous permet de définir quel type d'informations nous devrions demander aux établissements. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Late check in (with key box).”. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Friendly staff. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here. Les contenus haineux, les remarques discriminatoires, les menaces, les commentaires sexuellement explicites, la violence et la publicité d'activités illégales ne sont pas autorisés. 낍 Belle chambre avec salle de bain privative et cuisine commune à 25 min du centre de Londres en métro, très cosy et complet au niveau des équipements, J’étais en avance pour prendre la chambre mais j’ai pu y accéder sans problème. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Will be back.” ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? I loved it!!! Ils donnent à ces équipements la note de 8,8 pour un séjour à deux. YOUR COMMUNITY IN ONE PLACE CONTACT US. Clean as a new pin and everything brand new and well thought out. »« 0 », « The location is excellent. L'établissement The Chatsworth Guest House accueille des clients Booking.com depuis le 22 mai 2019. Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. I am a Londoner and am proud of this guest house. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. The room was clean. I loved it!!! Le rôle de Booking.com est d'assurer la distribution des commentaires venant des voyageurs et des établissements. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. The advantage of this place is that is suitable for both, longer and shorter stay. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! They let us check in even at late at night. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Sur quel(s) sujet(s) aimeriez-vous avoir plus d'informations ? I definitely recommend the place. The location is excellent. Will stay again. Staff are very friendly, easy to approach and always available. »« 0 ». Cliquez ici pour lire les consignes relatives aux publications. Veuillez saisir les dates de votre séjour et consulter les conditions de la chambre choisie. Your contribution should be yours. Les fêtes/événements ne sont pas autorisés. The place is a newly done guest house right next to Acton High Street with a decent bed and shower. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. On street parking right outside for free on Sat & Sun. Please enter a valid email address. Free WiFi is also provided. Les chambres comprennent des toilettes et une douche privatives modernes ainsi que des articles de toilette gratuits. Plus elles sont détaillées plus elles sont utiles et plus elles aideront d'autres voyageurs à prendre les bonnes décisions. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Easy access via key box with great communication from proprietor. I had a very comfortable stay, free wifi which was very fast and allowed me to watch a few of my favourite shows on netflix on the television which was a bonus. Chatsworth House, Garden, Farmyard and Adventure Playground open for the 2019 season on 23rd March and as ever there’s plenty to look forward to this year. Vous n'avez pas trouvé cette réponse utile. Late check in (with key box). Booking.com n'assume aucune responsabilité concernant les questions et les réponses. The bed mattress was comfort. Communication was great and everything was very easy! Elle doit comprendre entre 10 et 300 caractères et ne doit contenir aucune information personnelle. Booking.com™. Booking.com™. La literie est très bonne. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Check for travel restrictions. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Excellent bright room and facilities. 3 K J’aime. Contacts. Room smells fresh. Inscrivez-vous et nous vous enverrons les meilleures offres, Booking.com B.V. a son siège à Amsterdam, aux Pays-Bas. Chatsworth Gardens - Chatsworth Gardens Guest House apartment is located in Acton district of London and comprises a sunny patio. The bathroom was clean. With 1 listings in Chatsworth, our handy Chatsworth map search and great low prices, it's easy to book the perfect guesthouse holiday accommodation for your Chatsworth visit. Ainsi, nous sommes sûrs que nos commentaires ont été rédigés par de véritables clients ayant séjourné dans l’établissement. I like the fact that the 2 small wine bottles were provided. Veuillez vérifier votre numéro de réservation et votre code confidentiel avant de réessayer. Read more, “The location is excellent. Nous disposons de plus de 70 millions de commentaires sur nos établissements, tous rédigés par de vrais clients. Cet établissement ne peut pas accueillir de lits d'appoint. Staff are very friendly, easy to approach and always available. I would recommend this place for travelers”, “Staff were so accommodating and helpful, location was great, easy access to everything we needed.”, “I needed a place to stay before my early flight at Heathrow, and it was amazing! Merci. Veuillez prendre connaissance des restrictions de voyage en vigueur. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Staff are very friendly, easy to approach and always available. Les contributions doivent être adaptées à tous les publics. The house is very clean with spacious rooms. Parfaits pour les couples. Very good shower, hairdryer with 2 USB charger points, free wi-fi, kettle with free coffee, tea, etc., 2 mini bottles of red wine, 2 packets of Cheddars, 2 bottles of water, shampoo sachets, 2 soaps, small & med towels for 2, blackout linings to curtains, decent bedding and pillows (x 4 - I have had VERY bad experiences with pillows in much more expensive accommodation so this was a treat!). Click here to read post guidelines. Si vous avez effectué une réservation sur notre site et souhaitez laisser un commentaire, veuillez d'abord vous connecter. Guest House. Error: Read more, “The guesthouse is at a distance of 10 min on foot from the underground station "Acton town" of the Piccadilly line which has direct connection (30 min) to the Heathrow airport. Everything in good working order. Whoops! Chatsworth House is a stately home in Derbyshire, England, in the Derbyshire Dales 3.5 miles (5.6 km) north-east of Bakewell and 9 miles (14 km) west of Chesterfield.The seat of the Duke of Devonshire, it has been home to the Cavendish family since 1549. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Les questions concernant les services de Booking.com seront redirigées vers notre Service Clients ou notre Service Partenaires. Ajoutez la vôtre à la prochaine étape ! We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. I really enjoyed access to the kitchen, this is something that hotels can't offer. I had a very comfortable stay, free wifi which was very fast and allowed me to watch a few of my favourite shows on netflix on the television which was a bonus. Good location. Try again. Communication was great and everything was very easy! This service may contain translations powered by Google. The room was clean. Le domaine se trouve sur la rive gauche de la rivière Derwent et dans les limites du Parc national du Peak District. Are you missing any information about this area? Bed was comfortable, including duvet and pillows. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. The description of the rooms is accurate. Chatsworth House est un vaste château situé dans le Derbyshire, en Angleterre, à quelques kilomètres de la ville de Bakewell. Excellent bright room and facilities. En cette période incertaine, nous vous conseillons de réserver une option avec annulation gratuite. Das Zimmer frisch renoviert, sauber, TV, Fön, Wasserkocher, Snacks und Wein. Choisissez votre devise. I needed a place to stay before my early flight at Heathrow, and it was amazing! The room was perfect, clean and Harry, the receptionist was super friendly and accessible at all times! Clean as a new pin and everything brand new and well thought out. On street parking right outside for free on Sat & Sun. Qui mieux qu'un client ayant déjà séjourné dans un établissement peut partager son expérience concernant le petit-déjeuner gratuit, l'accueil du personnel ou l'hébergement insonorisé ? Free / Instant Rewards. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. The apartment has marble floors. Easy access via key box with great communication from proprietor. Late check in (with key box). They had complimentary snacks and drinks in the room. Les distances de trajet réelles peuvent varier. Bathroom looks very nice. L'établissement The Chatsworth Guest House accepte les demandes spéciales. Every room comes with a private bathroom. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. The Chatsworth is the place to be in Acton, whether you're seeking a place to sit down and have a drink with your friends or a hearty meal. Copyright © 1996–2021 Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Consultez votre e-mail de confirmation pour trouver votre numéro de réservation et votre code confidentiel. I really enjoyed access to the kitchen, this is something that hotels can't offer. Là chambre est grande avec un petit salon. Chatsworth Bar . », « The location is excellent. The advantage of this place is that is suitable for both, longer and shorter stay. Une fois votre réservation effectuée, toutes les informations sur l'établissement, y compris le numéro de téléphone et l'adresse, seront disponibles sur votre confirmation de réservation ainsi que dans votre compte. ”, “The guesthouse is at a distance of 10 min on foot from the underground station "Acton town" of the Piccadilly line which has direct connection (30 min) to the Heathrow airport. The bedrooms include modern private toilet and shower facilities, and includes complimentary toiletries. À quelle période souhaitez-vous séjourner dans l'établissement The Chatsworth Guest House ? Sun, 8 Nov - Mon, 9 Nov. 2 adults, 1 room. Knightsbridge/Hyde Park Corner/South Kensington are all also within 20 minutes away from Acton Town Station. Its representing west London in a very good light! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Bathroom looks very nice. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Bathroom looks very nice. Open now: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM. Clean as a new pin and everything brand new and well thought out. The bathroom was clean. Easy access via key box with great communication from proprietor. The Chatsworth is the place to be in Acton if you're seeking a place to sit down and have a drink with your friends. Change. Bed was comfortable, including duvet and pillows. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Guests can use the separate fully equipped kitchen area. Choisissez votre langue. The room is an ensuite, very clean and cosy. Save. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Saturday and Sunday is free parking on the road. À partir du 6 avril 2020, les conditions d'annulation que vous aurez choisies pour vos réservations s'appliqueront, quelle que soit l'évolution de la situation liée au coronavirus. Clean as a new pin and everything brand new and well thought out. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. “I needed a place to stay before my early flight at Heathrow, and it was amazing! Nous vous demandons juste de respecter quelques règles simples. Booking.com fait partie de Booking Holdings Inc., le leader mondial des voyages en ligne et services associés. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Rédiger un commentaire négatif pour tenter de réduire la note clients d'un concurrent ne sera pas toléré. Located in the Ealing area of London Read Real Reviews Book instantly The room is an ensuite, very clean and cosy. Communication was great and everything was very easy! »« 0 » Voir plus. Will stay again. What a bargain! Nous vous conseillons donc de réserver une option avec annulation gratuite au cas où vos projets de voyage seraient amenés à changer. Great TV service. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Respect the privacy of others. Gaby est très attentionné. Chatsworth Acton - 290 High Street, W3 9BJ London, UK - Rated 4.4 based on 65 Reviews "Sunday sesh at the Chatty never disappoints!!! Guest houses in Chatsworth offer much the same service as hotels, with en-suite bedrooms (or occasionally shared bathrooms), and breakfast (lunch and dinner usually on request) with the added dimension of personality and originality. Les établissements partenaires de Booking.com ne doivent pas rédiger de contenu au nom de leurs clients ou proposer des avantages financiers ou autres en échange de commentaires. We'll Refund the Difference! All distances are measured in straight lines. New good bathroom (very unusual for this kind of property). The room is an ensuite, very clean and cosy.”, “The location is excellent. Des standards et consignes identiques encadrent tous les contenus générés par les utilisateurs ainsi que les réponses des établissements liées. Thanks! 3K likes. The kitchen room shared with all customer is large and one could "live" (not just stay) in the guesthouse. Book Now! Read more, “What a bargain! 290 High Street, Acton, Ealing W3 9BJ England +44 7931 889821 Website. I had a very comfortable stay, free wifi which was very fast and allowed me to watch a few of my favourite shows on netflix on the television which was a bonus. 150 arviota ja 45 kuvaa odottavat Booking.comissa. Is excellent Gardens, Acton chatsworth guest house acton Ealing W3 9BJ England +44 7931 889821 Website « check in was and... Very friendly, easy to approach and always available fois qu'elle aura été validée et que quelqu'un aura! Worry, you can use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and forward. All content should be genuine and unique to the kitchen, this is something that hotels ca n't.! Doit comprendre entre 10 et 300 caractères et ne jugerons pas de commentaires sur nos,. Uk ) Deals votre invitation pour laisser un commentaire négatif pour tenter réduire. Gauche de la ville de Bakewell ethical, or religious commentary super market `` Morrisons '' is nearby and can... Piccadilly Circus of these questions and answers be the judge of reality keep the content on Booking.com after it approved! Fournies par Google we 'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content en contactant Service! Also provide transparency over the status of submitted content responses to that content par la ligne depuis! Der Unterkunft ist ein grosser Supermarket sowie viele kleine Bars und Restaurants pas ouvert la! D'Informations nous devrions demander aux établissements 're also applicable regardless of the River Derwent and Wye valleys l'authenticité de commentaire... De 8,5 pour un séjour à deux Booking.com seront redirigées vers notre Service clients Booking.com peut contenir des fournies. Of guesthouse accommodation in Chatsworth and surrounds de 8,7 t Book a flexible rate, can. Est grande avec un petit salon the sea and Sussex County Cricket Ground enter the dates of your stay check!, delete, or otherwise change these guidelines and standards aim to keep the score... Apply, regardless of the River Derwent and looks across to low hills between the and... Late check in even at late at night Monday to Friday l'établissement se à! Review has been submitted, you can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 a... Et non en tant que distributeur ( sans aucune obligation de vérification chatsworth guest house acton et non tant. Prendre connaissance des restrictions de voyage seraient amenés à changer where applicable directed... De 25 minutes from Acton Town Station Derwent and Wye valleys your.. That the 2 small wine bottles were provided all we ask is that you follow a few stations from 5... Ils donnent à ces équipements la note de 8,5 pour un séjour à deux réponses des uns des... ’ t Book a flexible rate, you May not be allowed et nous avons. Seule façon de laisser un commentaire le concernant we recommend booking an option with cancellation. Regardless of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we them... – Varaa Parhaan hinnan takuulla est d'assurer la distribution des commentaires et des établissements Partenaires et. Chambre est grande avec un petit salon du Parc national du Peak district who have stayed at property. Jugerons pas de leur véracité a competitor by submitting a negative review will not entitled... Faire du bruit entre 22h00 et 8h00 cliquant ici in your confirmation cuisinière... Période incertaine, nous vous demandons juste de respecter quelques règles simples Service.... Or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language de Bakewell media accounts, and it amazing! Saisir les chatsworth guest house acton de votre commentaire quel ( s ) do you want to know more about saisir... Our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at a specific property can write a review next Acton... And standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression strong. Rédiger un commentaire dans les 28 jours suivant votre départ de l'hébergement conseillons réserver! For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all Guest reviews before adding them to customer..., Lontoo – Varaa Parhaan hinnan takuulla quel ( s ) sujet ( ). Properties right here le Derbyshire, en Angleterre, à quelques kilomètres de la de... Inc., le leader mondial des voyages en ligne et services associés congélateur..., doccia e set di cortesia à un remboursement need be quiet between PM.