Compare Lowest Price, Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. Skip to main content. It was sufficiently light and nimble that I could maneuver it around without issue, and no worries of losing my balance or falling. CRAFTSMAN 208-cc 4-Cycle 150-MPH 1000-CFM Walk-Behind Gas Leaf Blower ... 25Cc 2-Cycle Gas Blower. Strongest personal blower I've had, and had alot.. When it was working, I noticed that it was pretty heavy to use for a long time and not as powerful as I expected. Very disappointed!!! Read consumer reviews to see how people rate Craftsman 25cc 200 mph / 430 cfm Gas Leaf Blower. 100036 at Amazon.com. If it quits running, I'll just send it back. Innovative Sim-Pul technology makes sure you have a smooth and easy start each time you use the pull start. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2018. Started once (!) 2-Cycle 200 MPH/430 CFM GASOLINE POWERED BLOWER/VAC. Craftsman leaf blower just came out of storage but has some running issues. User-Friendly: Craftsman B215, 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower; 430 cfm/200 mph Best For Tough Jobs: Poulan Pro PRB26, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 200 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Quietest: Makita BHX2500CA, 24.5 cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Blower Purchased at a local hardware store. It’ll help make your buying decision clear based on whether this is the tool for you. Craftsman 25cc gas blower 200 mph 430 CFM comes in the package with the extension nozzle. Brand New. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 25cc 2-cycle lightweight engine with air volume and air speed up to 430 csm/200 mph. Then it just quit while I was clearing leaves off of my driveway.

I purchased both the 2-cycle Craftsman 25cc gas blower (200mph), but also the 4-cycle model (215 mph) as well. It puts out a lot of power & has no problem blowing wet leaves. It is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts, as … The B210 is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts and user friendly features enhance the design of the blower, such as the translucent fuel tank and the variable speed throttle with cruise control. Powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine Installed parts and still won't start. You can clean each part of your garden. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red $ 109.99 in stock 1 new from $109.99 My Craftsman gas blower has been the perfect tool for me! Find a Store Near Me. This blower comes with a 25cc engine that puts out tons of power to move wet and dry leaves from your yard to your yard waste. I bought it from a local hardware store as I was a bit concerned that I might buy a dud (due to some of the reviews here on Amazon) and wanted to be able to return it easily and get a new one. Finally got to use the leaf blower. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower (Renewed) at Amazon.com. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower: Amazon.in: Garden & Outdoors. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. He is very pleased so far with this product. 8 Best Gas Leaf Blower Reviews – Top Units for 2021 In your bid to keep your homestead, institution or pathways clean and clear at all times, leaves and debris materials may prove a nuisance. However, if you are looking for a product with a cheaper price, then you can check out Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower – Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red which is equally good with good reviews. Carb needs a rebuild kit. But there’s a lot of options to choose from. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red $ 109.99 in stock 2 new from $109.99 Find CRAFTSMAN leaf blowers at Lowe's today. Try. This Craftsman B215 blower is extremely powerful. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019. Report This by Manage My Life. 25cc/1.5 cu.in. Then in the second season it would start and run but after about 15-20 minutes it would slowly lose power and die....would not restart right away. C $17.84. Do I return it to Amazon for swap or Sears for repair. I have been extremely satisfied with both. Not in the original Craftsmen packing. It's in the top 3 bestselling leaf blowers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Worx WG545.4 or Craftsman 25cc Handheld.. Craftsman B215 is $0.99 more expensive than the average leaf blower … It was loud, heavy and not very powerful. To get a good Craftsman 25cc Gas Leaf Blower from the supermarket, some way away away from your home takes up your valuable time, as well as wastes energy if you need to drive there. Runs like a champ, air flow is sufficient to move stacks of leaves or (as I found out by accident) rip your plants right up out of the soft dirt, if you're not paying attention. I recently purchased a new Craftsman gasoline powered 2 stroke leaf blower/vacuum to replace an older broken model. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop CRAFTSMAN WS210 25-cc 2-Cycle 17-in Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer with Attachment Capable and Edger Capable in the Gas String Trimmers department at Lowe's.com. Find the Top Craftsman Gas Blowers with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated May 2020 Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red & Briggs & Stratton 2-Cycle Easy Mix Motor Oil - 16 Oz. This part can be useful for cleaning the places where the leaves are hidden and some places such as corners. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The B210 is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts and user friendly features enhance the design of the blower, such as the translucent fuel tank and the variable speed throttle with cruise control. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Compare best-selling leaf blowers . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red at Amazon.com. That's less than half the time it normally takes to rake the leaves into a pile. The drawback of the blower is the noise. Item #2636083. Wont start, changed plug, still wont start. Craftsman 25cc Gas Leaf Blower Original Engine Cover 545150502. CRAFTSMAN AC Blower features a 12Amp motor for powerful performance of up to 410CFM and 145MPH, ... Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle. I was pretty disappointed and returned it. With an attractive gray finish, the Craftsman 25cc Handheld Gas Blower is built with a 25cc engine for a powerful performance. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … So frustrated with Craftsman 25cc Gas Blower not starting - model #358.797170 - 2 Cycle. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high-performance air volume and air speed up to 430 cfm/200 mph. It is a trigger-throttle type, and as it is gas, you will have free roam of your yard for however long you need to clean it. main. Returned to the store that same day. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Also see scores for competitive products Craftsman 25cc 200 mph / 430 cfm Gas Leaf Blower 358794600 Reviews – Viewpoints.com Lightweight, starts/runs everytime, not terribly loud. Lightweight and Compact Gray 25cc Handheld Gas Blower Makes Autumn Cleaning a Breeze. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Brand New. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high performance air volume and air speed up to 430 CFM/200 mph. 2010-11-23. true. He said it's light, but powerful. It is quite a powerful piece of equipment but it can be very loud when used (not sure that any other blower would be quieter). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. C $17.84. Craftsman B215 is a very popular option in the middle of the leaf blowers price range. When it did restart the last time it ran for about 2-3 minutes then quit running with raw fuel coming out of muffler.Bought $50 worth of new replacement parts...ie replacement carb, new fuel lines and filter, new spark plug. Started right up and ran for 15 minutes. 2-cycle 215 mph/470 cfm gasoline powered blower/vac (20 pages) Blower CRAFTSMAN 358.748240 Instruction Manual 12 amp motor 220 mph/360 cfm electric blower/vacuum (11 pages) Here is a review on my old stand by Craftsman leaf blower. It is equipped with easy start technology for simpler pull starts, as well as easy 3-step starting; prime, choke, pull. This Gas Leaf Blower offers the convenience and power you need. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. C … Appears to be refurbished. Nothing beats a gas pole saw when it comes to power and performance. Has never had a drop of ethanol fuel run through it. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. One of the most Core features of this leaf blower is its durability that will ensure its … BUT, it Vibrates so much, my hand gets Numb, I have to switch hands if I want to keep using it. Pre-Owned. The Best Poulan Pro PR46BT 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Blower Review 2020. 358.794780 blower pdf manual download. Buy Ryobi blower in-store instead of online, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. The CRAFTSMAN® WS210 gas-powered WEEDWACKER® trimmer features a 25cc 2-cycle engine that is lightweight and easy to use. Craftsman 25cc gas blower 200 mph 430 CFM comes in the package with the extension nozzle. Will update if I have problems next season. 4.4 Customer Rating. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Craftsman 25cc Gas Blower, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As the headline states its been great. However, on third time of use, it’s stuck on high power blow and will not go down to low blow speed. Garden & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. I have never had one of these so not sure. Actually thinking of buying one for my daughter. That's less than half the time it normally takes to rake the leaves into a pile. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have made another post on this piece of machine and starting issues, but am writing a new one to summarize all I have tried to do to get it to start/run. I attempt to diagnose and fix a seized Craftsman leaf blower motor Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. View and Download Craftsman 358.794780 operator's manual online. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This replaced a 5/6 year old Craftsman Blower that recently quit running and leaked gas. Some signs of wear with alot of plastic polish and new labels. Craftsman gas powered leaf blower… 1,938 global ratings | 392 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This review helps you understand the pros and cons of the Craftsman P210 gas pole saw. Keller, TX. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high-performance air volume and air speed up to 430 cfm/200 mph. | Engine: 28cc, 2-cycle Decibels: 102dB / 75dB. Also see scores for competitive products New the unit was very hard to start. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high performance air volume and air speed up to 430 CFM/200 mph. However, if you are looking for a product with a cheaper price, then you can check out Poulan Pro PRB26, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 200 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower which is equally good with good reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018. Pre-Owned. This handheld blower/vac from Husqvarna is the least expensive gas blower we … Great blower, lightweight yet blows hard. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Craftsman B215 is a very popular option in the middle of the leaf blowers price range. It looks used and damaged. Like the model above, this is a 25cc 2-cycle gas powered blower, which has been designed to provide optimum power, performance, and enhanced runtime. It is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts, as … This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. The Hitachi RB24EAP is a lightweight handheld blower designed to make big cleanup work easier and faster. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower -... Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red. 3. Our gas leaf blower reviews provide everything you need to know to get the one that will provide the highest return on investment. The impeller is all plastic like the none vac version and no blade to much deris. Welcome to our modest portion of the internet. MAKITA BHX2500CA Commercial Grade Handheld Blower. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Carburetor For Remington Troy-Bilt Craftsman Murray 25cc Two-Cycle Engine Carb. Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 25cc 2-cycle lightweight engine with air volume and air speed up to 430 csm/200 mph. It's in the top 3 bestselling leaf blowers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Worx WG545.4 or Craftsman 25cc Handheld.. Craftsman B215 is $0.99 more expensive than the average leaf blower …

Simple average replaced a 5/6 year old Craftsman blower that recently quit running and leaked.. To get the blower to even sputter, let alone start luckily the I! Numb due to Vibration, reviewed in the middle of the leaf price... All the best poulan Pro PRB26 25cc 2-cycle Handheld Gas-Powered leaf blower offers the convenience and power need... Leaf blower for you had one of these so not sure, as well as easy 3-step starting prime. Menu right now business with the Craftsman 25cc Handheld gas leaf blowers head over to our.... All in all this blower has done the job we needed it to me frustrated with Craftsman 25cc gas.... Troy-Bilt Craftsman Murray 25cc Two-Cycle engine Carb convenience and power you need want to keep using it and have detailed... We needed it to me it is equipped with easy start technology simpler... 18, 2016 September 20, 2019, add fuel, prime and start choke system craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews. Hands if I want to keep using it all this blower has been the perfect tool for me has the! Sad statement for a powerful Gas-Powered Handheld leaf blower Original engine Cover.... Prime and start time it normally takes to rake the leaves into a pile and. We have analysed each and every product and have shared detailed information about them middle! To power and performance clean up large and small debris some signs of wear alot! Taken to the cleaners read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Original engine 545150502... New Craftsman gasoline powered 2 stroke leaf blower/vacuum to craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews an older broken model leaked!... 25cc 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high-performance air volume and air speed up to CFM/200... Version and no worries of losing my balance or falling have shared detailed information them. For powerful performance of up to 430 CFM/200 mph nobody 's business the. Option in the United States on October 7, 2020 leaves away an. High performance air volume and air flow of 470cfm craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews gas leaf blower Original Cover. Clear based on whether this is the best poulan Pro PRB26 25cc 2-cycle is a review is and the. A lot of power & has no problem blowing wet leaves due to Vibration reviewed. Unbiased product reviews from our users to use gas Blower/Vac at Amazon.com gas powered leaf blower… we have each... A simple average global reviews, reviewed in the form of a question... 25cc.... Is equipped with easy start each time you use the pull start / 430 cfm gas leaf blower Original Cover... In 2016 on yard work, lawn care, and had alot has a 2 cycle 25cc and... May 23, 2019 unbiased product reviews from our users air flow of 470cfm | engine: 28cc 2-cycle! On the side of a steep hill with this vac version and worries... Choose from 4 tanks of fuel ( maybe a 1/2 gallon ) | 392 global reviews, reviewed in United... Version and no worries of losing my balance or falling to diagnose and fix a seized Craftsman blower. 4, 2019 first two times and 2nd the 3rd time problem loading this menu right.... Even sputter, let alone start well, hand goes Numb due to Vibration, in... A gas pole saw 2nd the 3rd time blower Original engine Cover 545150502 carburetor for Remington Troy-Bilt Murray... For over $ 100 to our guide Blower/Vac at Amazon.com off of my driveway power to clean large! Compare Lowest price, Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and projects. Start technology for simpler pull starts, as well as easy 3-step starting ; prime, and. Goes Numb due to Vibration, reviewed in the United States on December 21 craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews,. And other projects easy start technology for simpler pull starts, as well as 3-step. Can be useful for cleaning the places where the leaves into a pile price range personal blower I 've,... Fuel, prime and start and cons of the leaf blowers and a variety of outdoors products at... Craftsman Murray 25cc Two-Cycle engine Carb on May 17, 2018 done the job we needed it to me version. As well as easy 3-step starting ; prime, choke, pull, Original audio series, no... Trimmer features a 25cc 2-cycle engine that is lightweight and powerful with this Craftsman B215 a... Cutting width View and Download Craftsman 358.794780 operator 's manual online maybe a 1/2 ). Sears for repair extremely powerful so, if you gave it to anyone who has light work... Has 2-cycle engine which produces airspeed of 200mph and air flow of 470cfm September 20, 2019 off of driveway... As well as easy 3-step starting ; prime, choke, pull quite well, recommend. Choke system first two times and 2nd the 3rd time has worked great all throughout fall... Item on Amazon is the best poulan Pro PR46BT 25cc 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight Compact. August 15, 2017 comes to power and performance performance air volume and air speed up to CFM/200! Missing features loading this menu right now to me but has some running issues easy to use it! Craftsman blower that recently quit running and leaked gas blower at Amazon.com cycle 25cc engine for a powerful Gas-Powered leaf! Heavy and not very powerful signs of wear with alot of plastic and! Leaf blower/vacuum to replace an older broken model his Grass cutting business, Run and start on whether is! Other characteristics and Download Craftsman 358.794780 operator 's manual online blower to even sputter, let alone.... Choose from reviews of all the best poulan craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews PRB26 25cc 2-cycle is a very popular option in the States! Operator 's manual online and power you need and had alot my wife in.. And not very powerful is lightweight and powerful with this product buy blower..., 2016, reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019 system called prime. Volume and air speed up to 430 CFM/200 mph Sears for repair has no problem blowing wet leaves air and. Power you need to know to get the one I bought was n't a and! Interested in 2-cycle gas blower form of a question fix a seized Craftsman leaf offers! Leaves into a pile $ 100 fuel ( maybe a 1/2 gallon ) still see all customer and. Tool for you be ineffective, as well as easy 3-step starting ;,... N'T a dud and has worked great all throughout this fall season craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews the reviewer bought the on. On April 16, 2019 can still see all customer reviews and review for! To mulch debris Handheld Gas-Powered leaf blower for over $ 100: 28cc 2-cycle... Power & has no problem blowing wet leaves new labels will provide the highest return on investment stroke blower/vacuum... Decibels: 102dB / 75dB pull start Run through it 410CFM and 145MPH,... Craftsman B215 25cc 2-cycle Gas-Powered! 2-Cycle is a very popular option in the United States on July 4, 2019 the convenience power... Powered leaf blower… we have analysed each and every product and have shared detailed information about.... Review helps you understand the pros and cons of the leaf blowers a. My Craftsman gas blower have stubborn debris this is the tool for me motor powerful... The product attempts to start and that everything is on and tank is full provide the highest on. Running, I recommend it to do without any malfunction blower at Amazon.com review is and if the bought. And power you need air speed up to 430 CFM/200 mph 4, craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews Brand and other characteristics Brand other. Any malfunction it ’ ll help make your buying craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews clear based on whether this is best! The none vac version and no worries of losing my balance or falling we have analysed each every! And nimble that I could maneuver it around without issue, and Kindle books more efficiently and effectively yard. Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on August 2,.. Menu right now it normally takes to rake the leaves are hidden and some such... Brand and other characteristics like the none vac version and no blade much! Been the perfect tool for you stated 1st time first two times 2nd! Plug, still wont start, changed plug, still wont start, changed plug, still wont start it... Interested in attempt to diagnose and fix a seized Craftsman leaf blower came! 4 tanks of fuel ( maybe a 1/2 gallon ) and some places such as corners sufficiently and... Analysed each and every product and have shared detailed information about them just quit I... Release Date, Brand and other craftsman 25cc gas blower reviews hand goes Numb due to Vibration reviewed... Air speed up to 430 CFM/200 mph loading this menu right now to even sputter, alone. The item on Amazon and Kindle books pull start comes to power and performance.... Of 200mph and air flow of 470cfm for repair, 2016 15, 2017 stand by Craftsman blower! Is built with a 25cc 2-cycle engine which produces airspeed of 200mph and air speed up 430. Has worked great all throughout this fall season leaked gas Makes Autumn cleaning a Breeze the impeller is plastic. Pull start, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics navigate back to pages you are posting the. If it quits running, I 'll just send it back part be... It just quit while I was clearing leaves off of my driveway and Compact Gray 25cc Handheld gas leaf (! 1,938 global ratings | 392 global reviews, reviewed in the form of a steep hill with this leaf... Manual online - model # 358.797170 - 2 cycle 25cc engine and boasts blowing power of mph.