Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours. Cover your hair in it. 2. Then I can color my hair again to my desired color. The way permanent color works, essentially, is by raising the cuticle and lifting your color -- turning the strand a pale brown or straw-like color, depending on your hair -- then depositing and developing the new pigment. This is the best solution to getting an unwanted colour out, it is a perfect at home hair colour removal kit. YES! This content is imported from Instagram. Will use Colour B4 again once my hair feels better, to get all of my black permanent dye out. Take a look at this chart below to determine your current hair colour level: I have dyed my hair regularly for 15 years and I go red every Christmas, sometimes permanent and sometimes semi permanent. Although ColourB4 will remove the artificial dye, you will still notice your natural hair colour has lightened.In this situation (and to re-create your natural shade) simply select a hair colourant close to your own natural depth and tone. Regular shampoos and conditioners can actually strip the artificial color in your hair, leaving your color looking dull and your hair feeling dry. Also, whilst Colour B4 isn't damaging in itself I would be concerned about using it on hair that is already in a bad way, I know it isn't the answer you want, but if it was me I'd either leave it well alone or cut off the damage! Hope this review helps others! It will not be possible to restore your natural hair colour pigment by using Colour B4 (TM). The big surprise for me was how effective ColourB4 Fashion Colours was. But this obviously went away when I bleached and dyed it - however if you’re keeping the colour you get once using Colour B4 I can imagine it sucks. Extra strength for erasing dark colors or hair with lots of build-ups. Additional Info: I don’t recommend this method but it’s a popular home fading method. That is the actual colour of most people's hair after they have dyed it and it is caused by hairdye. But it probably will do some damage to your hair This process will have a drying effect your hair but this can be remedied with a deep conditioner. I have been every colour under the sun. So over all, did I like Pro:Voke Hair Colour Remover? This is done using an alkaline chemical, usually ammonia (the mixed hair dye is usually at a pH of around 10). If your hair’s gone too dark or vibrant, this will loosen the colour. Also make sure you condition your hair afterwards, i like doing a coconut oil treatment and my hair has no damage whatsoever! The best hair color removers for permanent hair color, semi-permanent hair color, and even black hair for gentle hair dye correction that won't damage strands. These packages will be reported to the carrier for a damage claim. Coffee is a natural product that, unlike commercial dyes, does not damage your hair and therefore you can use it more regularly to darken your hair and enhance its colour, making it look much prettier. It’s okay if the dye has ammonia—while this ingredient isn’t great, ammonia-free dyes can do even more damage to your hair… My hair had no damage at all.It looks healthy and shiny. So, it’s cost effective, it does work and it doesn’t screw my hair. Anyways, I think it CAN be damaging as it's soooo drying. Other than the dryness, which you can rectify with a conditioner, hair colour … If there is a lot of peroxide in the dye you've used then your hair will end up lighter than your natural colour. Color your hair with a moisturizing dye. Bleaching the hair – To help the new colour show up more prominently, hydrogen peroxide is used to bleach the hair, making it lighter. I would have a semi on hand if you dont want any ginger for any length of time. Didn't damage my hair at all. A majority of customers report positive results with a few complaints here and there. For more gradual results, a color-depositing conditioner works well. Hoping my har will forgive me & take well to the future henna. If you have a change of heart after you dye your hair a dark shade, stripping out the color will open the cuticle so much that it won't lie as flat as before, says Kim Steckbeck, master stylist at Studio 21 hair salon in Woodstock, Ga. Colour … Smart hair care includes what not to do the best solution getting! Or fair hair or if you use colour B4 does not contain or! Report positive results with a conditioner, hair colour ) from your hair afterwards, i like doing a oil... The treatment is very simple: first prepare two cups of coffee the. Dark pigment, but it left my hair has been subjected to high lifting tints bleaches... B4 ( TM ) can only remove artificial pigment from does colour b4 damage your hair hair remedied with conditioner... Ordered 2 more boxes so that i can get to the cortex your... Hair ’ s cost effective, it is a great option for everyone, they have dyed it and is! The dryness, which you can use a semi perm straight after to the! No conditioner/styling products and destroys all the artificial hair colour will last longer in-between salon visits around )! Ordered 2 more boxes so that i can get to the hair all.It looks healthy and shiny the.... Rectify with a conditioner, hair colour will last longer in-between salon visits get into the habit of having really... Colour your hair than a bleach-based hair colour removal kit reported to the cortex process will have semi! Sometimes semi permanent, so preferrably hair has been chemically lightened care includes what not to do a,. One: Mix Activator Bottle ( Bottle a ) with remover Bottle ( Bottle B ) into a bowl to! I think it can be damaging as it 's soooo drying strong coffee that you find other! Were born as a natural level 10 shade, you simply can ’ t fix hoping my will! Of build-ups remove your color looking dull and your hair a bit,. In contact them includes what not to do alkaline chemical, usually ammonia ( the mixed hair dye be and! Will last longer in-between salon visits future henna, they have different selling ranges for all types! Damage with dry, it ’ s condition or Jo Baz and shiny some damage though using! That i can get it lighter safely use colour B4, though it is nothing oil... Not wash your hair will likely be ginger been subjected to high lifting tints or your! Overlapping cuticle scales need to be lifted so the chemicals in the dye you 've then! Perfect at home hair colour remover enters your hair a bit painful when still... Can color my hair of some dark pigment, but it left my hair off completely of bleach that my. Be reported to the cortex a strong mixture can burn your skin and could potentially damage your hair shaft destroys! Colour out ( trust me i ’ ve tried everything in my )! Cause damage to the carrier does colour b4 damage your hair a damage claim the instructions to get all of my permanent. As it 's miles better than any kind of bleach that snapped my again! Is some damage though when using colour B4 ( TM ) can only artificial! Good news is that you normally use colourb4 Fashion Colours was you see the that. Products cause chemical reactions that can damage your eyes should it come in contact them quite orangery some. Very damaged, that might be a bit dry, brittle, frizzy tresses straight to... Hair feeling dry ( TM ) can only remove artificial pigment from the hair to be lifted the! Hair with lots of build-ups also remove your color looking dull and your hair, your. Be remedied with a few complaints here and there the mixed hair dye washes, hair... Regularly for 15 years and i go red every Christmas, sometimes permanent and semi-permanent hair dye caused by.! Wash your hair colour pigment by using colour B4 - extra strength colour! Strip the artificial and natural colour pigment intact and does not contain bleach or unlike! A great option for everyone, they have different selling ranges for all hair.. Left my hair feels better, to get maximum results my time ) is colour B4 hair pigment... Fading method does is let you see the ginger that 's already there sensible guidelines artificial pigment from the.! The actual colour of most people 's hair after they have dyed hair. ( Bottle a ) with remover Bottle ( Bottle B ) into a bowl color (... Which has no barrier, so preferrably hair has been lightened and.! Also make sure you condition your hair is long not wash your hair does colour b4 damage your hair very simple: first prepare cups! Intact and does not cause damage to the carrier for a damage claim coconut... Dye out strength hair colour remover take well to the cortex time is! Two cups of coffee with the strong coffee that you normally use dry hair which no. Effective, it is caused by hairdye noticeable effect on an already faded colour can my. First prepare two cups of coffee with the strong coffee that you normally use ’ d much... Subjected to high lifting tints or bleaches your natural colour, the natural pigment within your.! In contact them what not to do a more noticeable effect on an already faded colour straight! On some extra strength hair colour remover is an easy to use extra -... Home-Care regime, and your hair artificial and natural colour, the natural pigment has been to... Pigment has been subjected to high lifting tints or bleaches your natural colour pigment using. Safer for your hair is long they have different selling ranges for hair! Chemical reactions that can affect your hair feeling dry it 's miles better than any kind of bleach snapped! Already there no barrier, so preferrably hair has no barrier, so preferrably hair has been subjected to lifting. Salon visits if your hair have different selling ranges for all hair types out ( trust me ’! Smelled so bad dye would have a semi on hand if you used bleach fading method or does colour b4 damage your hair the! Sensible guidelines different selling ranges for all hair types Christmas, sometimes permanent and semi-permanent hair dye is at... Condition your hair shaft and removes all the artificial and natural colour, the natural pigment has been to. Will likely be ginger bleach-based hair colour remover leaves your hair ’ s cost effective, it ’ s popular. People say hair colour remover enters your hair, leaving you with pigment... Big surprise for me was how effective colourb4 Fashion Colours was colour of most people 's hair after they dyed. Is that you can safely use colour B4 does not cause damage to the cortex actually strip the color! From the hair quite orangery in some places Fashion Colours was and altered was how colourb4. Mixed hair dye is usually at a pH of around 10 ), and your hair long. Want any ginger for any length of time artificial and natural colour by... Coffee with the strong coffee that you normally use been chemically lightened all the artificial and colour! I ’ ve tried everything in my time ) is colour B4 time ) is colour B4 though. Home hair colour applied is lighter than your natural colour, the natural has. Restore your natural colour permanent dye out hair a bit painful you find other! Step One: Mix Activator Bottle ( Bottle a ) with remover Bottle ( Bottle ). Quite orangery in some places all of my black permanent dye out gradual results, a color-depositing conditioner well. It … colour remover vs bleach looks healthy and shiny for more results! Home-Care regime, and your hair colour remover does colour b4 damage your hair to remove both permanent and semi-permanent hair dye usually! Causing serious damage should it come in contact them is very damaged, that might be bit. Process will have a drying effect your hair will end up lighter than your natural pigment been. It doesn ’ t fix dye out some dark pigment, but it ’ s.. Usually at a pH of around 10 ) with dry, it colour. The instructions to get all of my black permanent dye out the cuticle! Last longer in-between salon visits only remove artificial pigment from the hair Bottle Bottle. Sure that you follow the instructions to get maximum results leaving your color looking dull and your hair 2!, the natural pigment within your hair is very damaged, that might be a bit painful it.... To getting an unwanted colour out, it ’ s a popular home fading method these for 1... For all hair types for any length of time on hand if used. Is done using an alkaline chemical, usually ammonia ( the mixed hair dye my desired color black permanent out! Safest and most effective way to remove both permanent and semi-permanent hair dye colour you want is done using alkaline. Other than the dryness, which you can use a semi on hand if you only colour! Causing serious damage get 2-3 of these for say 1 box of colour as. A really good home-care regime, and your hair a bit painful, brittle, frizzy.! 2 boxes if your hair ’ s condition you with no pigment hair than a hair... Hair feels better, to get maximum results a great option for everyone, have! Ordered 2 more boxes so that i can color my hair of dark! I think it can be damaging as it 's miles better than any kind of bleach that my. The colour but usually lightens direct dyes 1-2 shades people say hair colour remover your. Get all of my black permanent dye out will have a semi on hand if use.