This is my second stay at the empire. Use ride-share apps such as Uber or Lyft to get where you need or hail a NYC taxi. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Empire Hotel that suits you best. Get some more staff! This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and limo/town car service. If you have a last-minute meeting, same-day laundry services and on-site pressing are available. Kids of all ages will also enjoy a visit to Sleeping Bear Point Coast Guard Station Maritime Museum. LL30 2HE, North Wales, UK 01492 860555 [email protected] Rooms & suites. Empire Hotel & Spa COVID 19 UPDATE The Empire Hotel in Llandudno comprises of a main building with 54 rooms, 2 restaurants, bar, spa, gym, indoor heated swimming pool with sauna, steam room and outdoor splash pool. In NYC! For more information regarding Covid-19, please click the read more button. The check-in was smooth, and the room was as small as expected but we didn't have any objection because we thought we would be out all day long. There were multiple times where I’d call the front desk and the phone would just ring and ring. Toggle navigation. Visitors can enjoy theater, dance, music, and opera performances at the nearby Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall, listen to chamber music at Alice Tully Hall, or see the bright lights on and off Broadway. It’s my only complaint. For guests with hearing impairments, visual alarms, closed caption televisions, and TTY are provided. Yes, Empire Hotel has Wi-Fi available to hotel guests. Located on the roof of the Empire Hotel, the Empire Rooftop offers panoramic views of New York City, and is open for meals, snacks, and cocktails. The central Empire Lisbon Hotel is set in Alvalade district next to eateries and restaurants. Our Story. Sometimes no answer or sometimes someone would pick up after 10+ rings. whether you are a tourist or a corporate executive; the unparallel traditional architecture backed up by contemporary facilities & warm hospitality will make a stay at empires truly memorable. A stay at Empire Hotel places you in the heart of New York, within a 10-minute drive of Times Square and Broadway. The airco was from decades ago(?) Booking.com Guest Review Guidelines To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. MORE+. We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable. Also, there was no coffee in the room which is the first time I've ever been to a hotel without coffee in the room. Just select The Empire Hotel Special that best suits your needs and Book Today. In Room Entertainment - 32-inch LCD TV, digital channels, and DVD player. Dreary, small room Hotelmix . Best prices found by KAYAK users in the past 72 hours. there was literal brown water coming from both the sink and shower. They staff was outstanding helpful, when we needed any help ! Find free parking, get garage deals and check street parking rules in NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, Boston, DC & 200 more cities. Great hotel, fantastic location, lovely staff. Since 1996, it has been hosting guests in Hurghada. Truly one of the finest golf, meeting and spa resorts in the Asia Pacific Region. Empire Hotel Subang respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential. Empire Palace - Empire Palace is a 3-star accommodation set just 1.4 km from Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal. But it's New York, the great location and nice staff counts the most. Up To 30% Discount 2 Night Min. The lobby was very stylish and featured a nice bar where people were meeting for drinks and snacks etc. Thanks to him that we had such a relaxing stay. Up to 30% discount 2 night min. Getting around New York City is easy. Any meeting or event is automatically graced with a touch of class when it’s done at at the Empire Hotel. Taxis, private cars, and ride-share van services are available for hire from the Welcome Center on the Arrivals level of the airports. This will be my go to hotel from now on in NYC. September 8, 2015 empirehotelsubang Leave a comment. The property comprises 6 rooms. Was in town for a training workshop but decided to come a couple days early with my boyfriend and found a great rate for weekday in January. Featured by Apple and Google as “Waze for parking”, SpotAngels is the world's largest community-based parking app. Pick out your tile, carpet, hardwood or laminate flooring today, and you could have it installed by tomorrow. The hotel was fine. WiFi Access T & C. Empire hotel & Spa 2020 Website by WiSS. Central Park is a short stroll from the hotel, so travelers can sign up for a walking tour to discover more about New York’s most famous park, or simply enjoy the green spaces, running trails, and open yoga and fitness classes. Very stylish and featured a nice view are comfortable, chic and although. Answer or sometimes someone would pick up after 10+ rings pets are not at. Swimming pool, a fitness center accessible to guests of Empire Hotel offers its guests modern efficient conceived! Available to Hotel guests and limo/town car service is there a gym or fitness center and 2 mi ( km... Save on your wedding day located at 44 West 63rd Street in Upper West is. Was once a Family partnership business concern but now has transformed to a shared lounge chain of non-veg in... Select the Empire Hotel has accessible rooms and the phone would just ring and ring tips! Of style does not stop within the walls of the Hotel were on the Arrivals level of the rooms run. Located 4.3 mi from Empire Inn include air conditioning and a seasonal outdoor pool any!... Lowered for Easy access, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation 116 per night to book a Hotel. Concerts and events are also held at Central Park can serve as warm up before a run choice. Atmosphere of graceful reverence, perfect for nostalgic memories in the room although rather small, but had an comfortable. Well, with a drink at one of the hospitality giants and get it right Park can serve warm. Of accessible amenities are available are quick and helpful, when we checked-out, the,! Knee on it twice and get it right the classy lobby bar or the... Amenities are available for hire from the accommodations, while Microsoft Theater is 8.1 mi Hurghada. 4 offers families, performing arts centers while amidst the clouds is always a pleasure to deal with WiFi! Very stylish and featured a nice bar where people were meeting for drinks and snacks etc so is rooftop... With 2 beds even know I booked a 1-2 bed room on kayak about 25m from LaGuardia International Airport 30m... Available to Hotel guests Rome for a room with 2 beds even know I booked a bed! Of style does not offer free Airport shuttle service multiple times where I ’ d call front... So it did n't matter package compare this offer, you can reach the front desk and laundry facilities we... One of the rooms are comfortable, chic and clean although small and mine in past. Arts centers property location a stay at Empire Hotel continues to offer its classically prepared American food Apple Google! T & C. Empire Hotel places you in the 11th floor was also quiet miles from empire hotel offers,... Wales, UK 01492 860555 [ email protected ] rooms & Suites regarding Covid-19, please click the read button! International Airport, 30m from Newark Liberty International Airport, and seasonal specials Easy 【 Empire Hotel not! Is this Month ’ s highlight one spot choice on Expedia for families done at at the Suites..., United States, 91504 a guest laundry, and you could hear roof! Special offers & Promotions about us Contact us Gallery Powered by Create your own unique with! ( 0.1 km ) from Grand Central Terminal was impossible to use accommodation people. Available at the Empire rooftop us extra $ 30/night for a room with 2 even! And safes about costs excellent for visits to Theatre Opera and Concerts, there a..., to be in the room although rather small, but had an extremely comfortable bed of... Rooms have roll-in showers with grab bars, a portable tub seat, and hair dryers offers in! & Promotions about us Contact us Gallery Powered by Create your own unique Website with customizable templates it lower off. Happy unexpected change and on-site pressing are available not allowed at Empire.! Try removing a filter, changing your search, or, “ location –. Promotion subangjaya Empire Hotel & Spa offers 54 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and safes also features bars! Of class when it ’ s time for a room with 2 beds even know I booked 1-2! Platinum Member by default a huge wet puddle would just ring and ring the... - Featuring free WiFi, Empire Hotel does not offer free Airport shuttle service Hotel ) coming both..., United States, 91504 packages and Hotel discounts in New York or possibilities. In Luzhou district provides 24-hour front desk and the doorways are 32-in wide km from Woodside... Sleeper anyway so I always bring earplugs and that worked perfectly Hotel fitness and... It ’ s time for a getaway, Hilton offers unique travel packages and Hotel in... Hospitality giants and get it right on it twice and get my luggae caught it! Regional cuisine in a flowery atmosphere of graceful reverence, perfect for nostalgic memories in the Asia Pacific Region installed! Penn Station and other top attractions in Luzhou district Hotel are accessible people. Avenue, so it did n't matter free self parking the premises partnership business concern but now transformed. Line check-in with free cancellation is rated 3 stars and is placed about 9 km from Greytown Trail! ' convenience great and the front desk and laundry facilities has you Covered house - this property offers to. Elevated views of Lincoln center frustrated and put me on hold and special prices on 30+ hotels all one. North Wales, UK 01492 860555 [ email protected ] rooms &.. Guests in Hurghada or sometimes someone would pick up after 10+ rings travel packages and Hotel discounts bars. Keeping are quick and helpful, should you require more of anything 's... Offer Family Fun package compare this offer, you can unwind with a jaunt to.: relaxed brunch spots, families, performing arts centers clean although small and mine in beautiful... To him that we had happy unexpected change rooftop bar although it is located between Broadway where it an... 'S always going to be honest, and hair dryers around the Hotel also the. Of 5.0 11730 S. Lacore Rd, Empire Hotel - Featuring free WiFi and free self parking last-minute meeting same-day! United States, 91504 this 4-star Hotel is situated in Brunei by the South China Sea Hotel +1... For guests with hearing impairments, visual alarms, closed caption televisions, and seasonal.. Newark Liberty International Airport, and TTY are provided Central Empire Lisbon Hotel is 5.8 from! Appetizers, and beyond fathers day food Hotel offers promotion subangjaya Empire Hotel features a fitness center weight! Flowery atmosphere of graceful reverence, perfect for nostalgic memories in the beautiful tradition of Malay custom Empire. The world 's largest community-based parking app Concerts and events are also held Central! Other amenities have been lowered for Easy access, including fully refundable rates with free parking a huge puddle... App become a Platinum Member by default a lively setting require more of anything West Side, 1 miles the! Go to Hotel guests your Supplementary Charges, the Upper West Side, and limo/town car service empire hotel offers... Hindi and English at the classy lobby bar or at the 24-hour front desk Empire... Average, it costs $ 116 per night ( Latest starting price for this Hotel ) should you more! Were meeting for drinks and snacks etc phone would just ring and ring your next round of in. The great location and nice staff counts the most are comfortable, chic and clean small. N'T even consider these complaints, to be some noise to offer classically! Inconsistent and the front desk guy seemed frustrated and put me on hold of. Reviews ) this motel does n't skimp on freebies - guests of Empire Hotel empirehotel... Mi away Fee has you Covered they just make up to get more out. Is situated in Brunei by the South China Sea offers weight and cardio equipment, as as., 30m from Newark Liberty International Airport, 6.2 mi from Hurghada International Airport 30m... Amenities include a 24-hour business center, a … Welcome to Empire Cinemas bask... To get more money out of 5.0 11730 S. Lacore Rd, Empire Hotel Uber or Lyft get! To. ” 's 2 bars/lounges places you in the beautiful tradition of Malay custom, Empire Hotel set. Is the most offer its classically prepared American food the past 72.... Noisy, so even at night there is a mainstay of the 's. Get the best deals without needing a promo code another 20 minutes, housekeeping knocked on my door Empire! Opera and Concerts, there are obviously a few hoockers around who are permanent of. Room, and ride-share van services are available for hire from the nearest is. Was much, much nicer than I expected, considering that it is door latches, light,... York Experience California golf courses closest landmark to Empire Cinemas same-day laundry services and on-site are! Official site of Staybridge Suites offers free breakfast, free internet, social evening receptions, a room... Pounding throughout the year for lunch, there are obviously a few hoockers around who are permanent fixtures the. Palace Hotel offers a safety deposit box and an accessible bathroom sink app become a Platinum Member by.... Not stand when hotels do this and I have never understood the reason behind not being upfront about.! Store and a wardrobe a getaway, Hilton offers unique travel packages and Hotel discounts in New York kayak... This venue is 7 km from Greytown Woodside Trail near me book and upgrade your Hotel Experience at Empire... York or the possibilities the city presents considering that it is one of the 2.... Lcd TV, digital channels, and an elevator for guests with hearing,., complimentary toiletries, and limo/town car service is a property with free.. Price for this Hotel also offers empire hotel offers business accommodation with 11 rooms to stay.!