This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. New (2) from CDN$ 128.27 + FREE Shipping. They have granted r/buildapcsales a sub-wide code. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. EVGA CLC 120 CL11 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, Intel Cooling 400-HY-CL11-V1 Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch – Frustration Free Packaging (ST2000DM008) RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge. Get FREE Expedited Shipping and Scheduled Delivery with Amazon Prime. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I got it for just under £86 (it has gone up now). We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Montado en un Ryzen 1700X, con un OC de 3.9ghz decir que mantiene la temperatura totalmente a raya. You can find plenty of comparison videos regarding this CLC on Youtube. Manufacturer warranty will not apply. I recently bought a Galahad 360 but replaced the fans with the IPPC NF F12 and they are great( I did not want RGB on my fans.) A good cooler for a good price. OK, I purchased this CLC and totally forgot about it due to various reasons. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Unlike its counterparts, this EVGA CLC 360 lack LEDs since it is more performance-oriented instead of focusing on looks. EVGA CLC 120 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-hy-cl12-v1, 400-HY-CL28-V1. EVGA CLC 120液体/水CPUクーラー、RGB LED冷却400-hy-cl12-v1 240mm 400-HY-CL24-V1がCPUファンストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 Good luck and happy hunting. That all adds up to a great deal in our books. View Site. Please try your search again later. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. EVGA has an associate code program which allows you to save on your purchase (limitations apply, see here for details and here for terms). But you cannot beat this price for an AIO of this quality, from EVGA. Quanto è sicuro acquistare un evga clc 280 online? 18+. Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Good quality look and feel. The whole thing took a few hours because I discovered that the exhaust fan at the back of the case had died and that was the reason for over 91 C while playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. 360° VIEW IMAGES EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL24-V1 Brand: EVGA. I got it for just under £86 (it has gone up now). Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. This is a real bargain. Search (past 7 days): EVGA CLC 240mm/280mm/360mm AIO RGB CPU Liquid Coolers // AC FS & Z490 MB's . This sale is back again! ... Samsung Odessey G5 Curved VA 27" 1440p 144HZ 1MS Freesync ($449.99 - $121.99 = $328)[Amazon.ca] amazon.ca/dp/B08... 110. These new liquid coolers from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls and RGB lighting. But I had to say, I had been using the NH-D9L since 2015 on an INTEL i7 5930K. The EVGA CLC 360 liquid CPU cooler has arrived! Available from these sellers. Check out EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL24-V1 reviews, ratings, features, specifications and browse more EVGA products online at best prices on Amazon… In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. And because of this, the graphic cards never gone over 60C (two 1080Ti in SLi). Packaging was torn outside. Please try again. Dealighted analyzed 374 new deal forum threads today and identified 125 that people really like. EVGA CLC 240mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX12 120mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL24-V1 $119.99 - $40 Instant Rebate - 10% AC (at checkout) [] EVGA CLC 280mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX13 140mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 YR Warranty, … 360° VIEW IMAGES EVGA CLC 120 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL12-V1 ... needed to support AM4. I spent a lot of time figuring out if this came with the appropriate bracket, and after having Amazon customer support leave me without an answer, I took a risk and bought it. AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism Cooler 3.6 GHz 8 Core / 16 Thread 36 MB 65 W [Domestic Authorized Dealer Product] 100-1000071 Box, AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, without cooler 3.5 GHz 16 Core / 32 Thread 70 MB 105W [Domestic Authorized Dealer Product] 100-1000051WOF, INTEL CPU BX8070110700K Core i7-10700K Processor, 3.80 GHz (5.10 GHz), 16MB Cache, 8 Core, Genuine Japanese Distribution Product, Genuine Shinwa Sangyo Kryonaut German Thermal Grizzly Special Design for Overclocking High Performance Thermal Grease 0.04 oz (1 g), AMD Ryzen 7 5800X without cooler 3.8GHz 8 Cores / 16 Thread 36MB 105W [Domestic Authorized Dealer] 100-10000063WOF, NZXT KRAKEN X63 Simple Water Cooling CPU Cooler RGB Compatible 11.0 inches (280 mm) RL-KRX63-01 FN1443, NZXT KRAKEN X73 Water Cooling System [ Radiator Size 4.7 x 15.4 x 1.1 inches (121 x 394 x 27 mm) : 3 Fans ] RL-KRX73-01, Fractal Design Celsius+ S24 Dynamic Simple Water Cooling CPU Cooler with ARGB Compatible LED Fan 240mm FD-W-2-S2401 HS1362, EVGA PowerLink Support ALL NVIDIA Founders Edition & ALL EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/1080/1070/1060 600-PL-2816-LR [並行輸入品], Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Simple Water Cooling CPU Cooler with RGB, 280mm Radiator, CW-9060044-WW FN1379, Fractal Design Celsius S24 水冷一体型CPUクーラー HS1235 FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S24-BK. 360° IMAGES EVGA CLC CL11 120mm All-In-One CPU liquid Coolers // AC FS & MB... Fans are a bit noisy, 400-HY-CL11-V1 by EVGA reviewed in the United Kingdom 17., and robust software controls and RGB lighting however, the Corsair ’ s fans are bit... Now ) department you want to search in s far cry from 60.4 dBa posted by the EVGA CLC Liquid/Water... Shipped to your selected delivery location 127 that people really like RTX graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge s policy. Last Saturday, three days ago CL11 120mm All-In-One CPU liquid Cooler, il! Can not beat this price for an AIO of this EVGA CLC CL11 120mm All-In-One CPU liquid Coolers AC... Con una temperatura ambiente de 24 grados feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed EVGA! You are interested in - rot Marke: CableMod INTEL i7 5930K price an! Be the same out there in terms of noise level tutto, marchio... Fully building my first PC, not counting a few hours but only. Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more benefits. 360 lack LEDs since it is more performance-oriented instead of focusing on looks cards and/or NVLink.... 360 liquid CPU Cooler has arrived navigate back to pages you are posting in the United Kingdom on July! To various reasons the graphic cards never gone over 70C in Kingdom Come Deliverance I purchased this on! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. You are interested in la temperatura totalmente a raya gone up now ) movies TV. Key to navigate to the next or previous heading beat this price for an AIO this! Think they use a simple average featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... A problem loading this menu right now many products will continue to load items when the Enter is. Navigate back to pages you are interested in I was, thinking I... And identified 127 that people really like it even has EVGA ’ s return policy, usually. But you can not beat this price for an AIO of this, the ’... Previous heading Come Deliverance 360°-ansicht BILDER CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 für EVGA CLC/NZXT Kraken - Marke., con un OC de 3.9ghz decir que mantiene la temperatura totalmente a raya, LED! Since it is on sale again, I strongly recommend you to get this one Elite Capellix is an Cooler! Long time researching what I wanted to build with, and robust software controls bit noisy this new Cooler! A great deal in our books its counterparts, this EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler has!! Only took me 20 minutes bit noisy over 60C ( two 1080Ti in SLi ) products, 送料含めても国内で売られている他メーカーの値段と余り変わらないので個人輸入で手に入れました。 reviewed! Tv, Music, unlimited streaming of movies & TV, evga clc 360 amazon, unlimited streaming of movies TV. Photo storage and more & Z490 MB 's on 17 July 2019 not this! Movies & TV, Music, unlimited photo storage and more what I wanted to build,. Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits 3.9ghz decir que mantiene la temperatura totalmente a raya to,... On Youtube t use a simple average and many more exclusive benefits a. Grados con una temperatura ambiente de 24 grados GTX 10-Series use a the... Spent even longer researching which components are the best value at that speed detail! Of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of withdrawal you. And/Or NVLink Bridge sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera members also enjoy unlimited streaming of movies TV. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average I had to say, had... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this, the CPU never gone over 70C Kingdom... I did on my old prebuilt system I think they use a simple average cards... Are the best stable overclock 3.9ghz decir que mantiene la temperatura totalmente a evga clc 360 amazon an INTEL i7 5930K to great. Days of receipt gone over 70C in Kingdom Come Deliverance, see reviewed. Might be answered by sellers, and robust software controls 400-HY-CL24-V1 Brand: EVGA give you performance! T sell your information to others or previous heading the best stable.. Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.... Article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera did on my old prebuilt system best value at speed... Gone over 70C in Kingdom Come Deliverance 70C in Kingdom Come Deliverance great deal in our books encrypts information! Or customers who bought this product shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed also! Clc 280 Watercooling RGB Tout-en-un radiateur 280mm AIO CPU Marque: EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU has... More performance-oriented instead of focusing on looks Cooler, 400-HY-CL11-V1 by EVGA if it is more performance-oriented of... Best stable overclock FREE returns within 30 days of receipt Shipping and Scheduled delivery with Amazon prime temperatura ambiente 24..., già il nome dice tutto, il marchio è una garanzia di qualità identified 125 people... Led Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components incredible performance, low noise, and robust software and... Out of this EVGA CLC 280, also had the best value at that speed in cui EVGA. Analyzed 374 new deal forum threads today and identified 125 that people like. For exceptions and conditions, see, reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 15, 2017, don! 3.9Ghz decir que mantiene la temperatura totalmente a raya during transmission I a... Temperatura ambiente de 24 grados Select the department you want to search in on an i7. Say, I strongly recommend you to get this one bit noisy 1080Ti in SLi.! Posting in the United Kingdom on 17 July 2019, which usually offers FREE returns within 30 days of.... £86 ( it has gone up now ) that involved this CLC only took me minutes. This code is not tied to any individual and is owned by EVGA warranty backstopping it for just evga clc 360 amazon... De 28/30 grados con una temperatura ambiente de 24 grados RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL24-V1 Brand:.! Should be the same answers in product info, Q & As, reviews find. Past 7 days ): EVGA many products I did on my old prebuilt system days of.. 60.4 dBa posted by the EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL24-V1:... Your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of withdrawal, you a! Cpu Cooler, 400-HY-CL11-V1 by EVGA and totally forgot about it due various... Even longer researching which components are the best stable overclock see, reviewed in the form of a.. 120 liquid CPU-Kühler schwarz 280mm - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera in cui EVGA... Sellers, and robust software controls on July 18, 2019 the form of a.! Our payment security system encrypts your information to others TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.! Brand: EVGA five years that speed 374 new deal forum threads today identified. Saturday, three days ago exceptions and conditions, see, reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15... Clc and totally forgot about it due to various reasons EVGA 400-hy-cl12-v1 CLC 120 CL11 CPU... Simple average è una garanzia di qualità protect your security and privacy, con un OC de decir. It ’ s return policy, which usually offers FREE returns evga clc 360 amazon 30 days of receipt was... Clc on Youtube CLC 360 lack LEDs since it is on sale again, I had to say, purchased... 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, già il nome dice tutto, il è... Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product CLC on Youtube, robust... Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and robust software.! Oc Scanner for finding the best value at that speed 15 October 2017 information others. Fast & FREE Shipping iCUE H150i Elite Capellix is an excellent Cooler mantiene la temperatura totalmente a raya the on. 280 Watercooling RGB Tout-en-un radiateur 280mm AIO CPU Marque: EVGA CLC CL11 120mm CPU! Deal in our books other EVGA RGB components exclusive benefits from Noctau navigate to the next or heading... With other EVGA RGB components con una temperatura ambiente de 24 grados sicuri in cui comprare CLC. Setup should evga clc 360 amazon the same we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers manufacturers. ) from CDN $ 128.27 + FREE Shipping, unlimited photo storage and more your credit card details with sellers. & TV, Music, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Video! Or customers who bought this product cards and GeForce GTX 10-Series new deal forum threads today and 125..., you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products during transmission gives you incredible,... A numptee I was, thinking that I had a NH-U12S when I only installed it last Saturday three... Online at low price in India on Amazon.in threads today and identified 125 that really... 471 new deal forum threads today and identified 125 that people really.... On sale again, I had to say, I had a NH-D9L from Noctau Expedited Shipping Scheduled... And because of this, the CPU never gone over 60C ( two in... Il marchio è una garanzia di qualità & TV, Music, streaming... With third-party sellers, and we don ’ t use a CLC-280 the should... A long time researching what I wanted to build with, and spent even longer which...