Your fiddle leaf fig tree will arrive in a small black travel pot measuring 15cm wide by 13cm tall. Extremely realistic plant with see-through leaves. This faux fiddle leaf fig plant comes in the simple black pot shown. SINGLE STEM FIDDLE LEAF FIG TREE 1M $ 135.45 $ 90.00 EX GST Add to cart; Sale! Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Lush and lifelike, our six-foot fiddle leaf fig tree has broad leaves, poseable branches and a sculptural silhouette that make a stylish statement in any space. 6 Foot Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig … Fold (do not cut) your fiddle leaf stems. So, make sure that the leaves and the plant overall remain dust-free. Authentic faux fiddle leaf tree with rich green foliage; perfect for home decorating; Arrives in a rattan basket with faux soil; Measures 47"H; Care Tip: Your tree will arrive with slightly compressed stems so each stem should be shaped to a natural position. In front of …, Last updated on December 1st, 2020A gorgeous looking olive tree near the patio can completely …, Last updated on December 9th, 2020Being a little (or more) fake might be what you …, There are reasons why the fake versions of the much-beloved, incomparable, real plants are real enough for you to land a couple of these. Native to the rainforests of western and central Africa, the fiddle-leaf fig tree is renowned for its glossy, fiddle-shaped leaves. Shop our wide selection of artificial greenery stems at Silks Are Forever! Product Name: Artificial Fiddle-leaf Fig Tree Item No. Top 10 Best Fake Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree (Faux Fiddle for Decor) No sunlight must-haves to keep your fiddle fig alive. Leaves are fragile, so be careful when fluffing up. If you missed my post on my top 3 faux fiddle leaf fig picks from last week – you can find that HERE. Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree in Planter This tall, slender faux plant in a terra cotta pot measures 57” in height and 23” in both width and depth. Fiddle Leaf UV Resistant (Indoor/Outdoor) Artificial Tree, 65", Green, Woooow 6 Feet Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree in Planter,Artificial Tree Beautiful Fake Plant Fiddle Leaf Indoor/Outdoor UV Resistant Tree for Living Room Balcony Corner Decor, Lvydec 47 Inch Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Faux Fiddle Leaf Tree with Planter for Living Room Bedroom Office Decoration, Home Pure Garden Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree-72” Faux Plant Natural Feel Leaves-Realistic Indoor Potted Topiary Décor, Fopamtri Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree 3.6 Feet Feaux Ficus Lyrata Plant with 30 Leaves Faux Plant for Indoor Outdoor Fake Plants in Pot for Home Office Perfect Housewarming Gift, Goplus Fake Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Artificial Greenery Plants in Pots Decorative Trees for Home & Office (6ft), All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Place your stems in … Has a lot of leaves, so appears fuller than most plants. Get it … This faux fiddle leaf fig plant comes in the simple black pot shown. The tree itself comes in three sizes, 90cm, 150cm and 210cm tall. Flame-retardant treated and RoHS certified materials used. Please note that the FAFA 3' is on pre-order and will be shipping as of END of JANUARY. Real fiddle leaf fig trees need to be maintained well. You guessed it: … Deluxe 66" Premium Fiddle Leaf FIG Artificial Tree + Fiddle Leaf and Tropical Grass Foliage in 8" Base + 12" Plant Pot Skirt. (OK, just kidding about that last one.) As it is not the easiest plant to care for and needs a lot of light, buying an artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig can be a great idea. With its perfect height of 5-feet, this artificial palm tree is tall enough to turn heads as a pa... BESAMENATURE 4.5-feet Tall Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree/Faux Ficus Lyrata for Home Office Decoration, VIAGDO Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree 60in Fake Ficus Lyrata Plant with Pot 70 Leaves Faux Fig Tree Indoor Decor Artificial Fiddle Leaf Decorative Fake Ficus Silk Tree for Living Room Home Office, VINGLI 6Ft Fake Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Artificial Greenery Plants,72" Decorative UV Resistant Trees, for Home & Office Living Room , Indoor & Outdoor, Aveyas 6ft Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree in Plastic Nursery Pot, Ficus Lyrata Fake Tropical Plant for Office House Living Room Home Decor (Indoor/Outdoor), Nearly Natural 65in. Good luck with your fiddle-leaf fig tree—for its birthday, you may want to get it a humidifier. What is Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig? You need to keep them free from bugs and dirt, clean them with water, and sometimes insecticides so that they do not inhibit plant growth and harm your environment. Well, it is certainly not the real deal. The Best Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree September 25, 2017 If you can’t tell by now, I am pretty obsessed with fiddle leaf fig trees and while I have been pretty darn successful at taking care of the live one in my living room, I ventured into the artificial territory with this one in my dining room. At four feet tall, this faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Branch adds instant drama displayed in an empty vase or tucked into a full bouquet. A tall container with a thinner “mouth” Look around your house for something you’re not currently using, or go look for a good yard sale purchase. There is no common rule to shaping your plant—it’s how you like it best. A fiddle-leaf fig tree houseplant will outgrow your house. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about faux fiddle leaf fig tree? The most common faux fiddle leaf fig tree material is ceramic. But with a. Indoor 5-Ft. Fiddle Leaf Fig Artificial Tree in Farmhouse Planter Several brown stems rise from a bed of green Several brown stems rise from a bed of green moss with this 5 artificial fiddle leaf fig tree. You need to buy an extra planter since it comes in one much too small. Artificial trees are the perfect object to bring your living space to life – they look real, but they don't need all of the tending that real trees need. So if you have a room that gets a lot of light and could support a real fiddle leaf fig, and you can keep a real one alive (read more on how I do that here) – go for it! We still love it and can’t get […] Although no artificial plant can be compared to a …, Last updated on December 17th, 2020Before we take you through the best fake trees that …, Are you looking for artificial herbs for decorating? ... 6' Artificial Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree in Basket with Handles - LCG Florals. You don’t have a rainforest situation at home, which is the best type for fig plants. 4.2 out of 5 stars 215. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Nothing is clean without care, whether it is …, How to plant artificial plants outside? […] Decked & Styled Spring Tour 2018 - ZDesign At Home says: March 5, 2018 at 11:21 am […] may have also read about my faux fig update but HERE where I reviewed the top 3 fig trees available right now. I got mine for $14.99 each at Homegoods, but I found them here for an even better price. Use each faux greenery stem individually or mix them together with other artificial flower stems to create a beautiful centerpiece. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Social media's favorite high-maintenance plant goes faux. No such issue when you have the faux ones at home, because of no toxic leaves! Real fig trees aren’t so great if you have pets at home. Suitable for home and office use. Fiddle-leaf fig trees don’t like: drafts, soil that is too wet, soil that is too dry, too much sun, not enough sun, dry air, or loud music. Hand cut, silk-screened + painted.