Undersea Cavern) Enemies Because this didn't come to American shores until it was remade for the … Welcome to IGN Guide's complete walkthrough for Final Fantasy III DS. 1. World Map Just in the beginning cave I would die over and over. Kraken is sent by Xande to procure the powers of the Water Crystal. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. 2. When you encounter Ings/Outcasts and Zombones/Zombie Dragons, use Fenix Downs/Phoenix Downs or Life/Raise spells on them to kill them instantly. Completing the bonus dungeon It contains a Monster-in-a-box called Allo Ver/Death Warden. 171. Follow the path, and when you go through the cave door, go all the way to the west and open the chest. Follow the path and you will exit the cave. Gameplay details 90. There are four chests in a hidden room that are traps. Dive into the sea and enter the coral reef, which leads to the ??? GalaxiaShadow. Walk up to the chest, and you will fall. All rights reserved. Most of this cave consists of hidden pathways through sheer rock. The Sunken Cave, also known as Underwater Cave, is an optional dungeon in Final Fantasy III. This is my symphonic version of the original Final Fantasy 3 on the Famicom. The Sunken Cave, also known as Underwater Cave, is an optional dungeon in Final Fantasy III. you need to have at least one character at job level 99), Opened 80% or more treasure chests (check in Invincible), Obtained 80% or more bestiary (check in Invincible). Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Was hoping they wouldn't make the game easy mode. At the end, there is a mass of rock and bridge that may hint that there was much more of the cave previously. Go back into the wall. east of the floating continent where you begin the game. Forbidden Land Eureka Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. It loops from here, as you'd probably have guessed. The separate rooms in the cave are a maze of hidden paths. Group A: Enter the cave and step on the switch. Don't limit yourself to turns only at the ends of paths—you'll have to be creative to find the hidden Treasures. Tower of Owen by Seferaga v.1.1 | 2012. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. Hidden Path Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. You can write and submit your own guide for this game … Vikings' Cove by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012. If you fly east from the floating continent, you'll see a dark spot in the water before you reach the Dalg area. The turtle living in the water is coa… The Sunken Cave has a wealth of chests containing lots of equipment and a few items. AegirDeath ClawDozmareEaterKelpieKiller HermitKyklopsOloghaiPerytonSea WitchZombie Dragon You will probably need very good gear, a superb party setup up, and character levels in the mid-80s to stand against him toe-to-toe. Latest News. 1. Kraken is a boss in Final Fantasy III, fought in the Cave of Tides. :), Thanks but i already got there but wether i did or did not the game just sucked i thought it was the worst of the series. Type A smaller upper part of the cave is to the left, and to the right the cave winds down and up to another elevated area of the cave, which descends down to the exit to South Figaro. 2. Bandit. 1. Defeat all secret bosses, including Odin, Leviathan, Bahamut, Shinobi, 4 monsters in treasure chests in Sunken Cave, etc. Final Fantasy III World Maps In this Guide u can look up all the locations in Final Fantasy 3. best place to XP. Items Phoenix Cave. You'll need the Nautilus because it's underwater. Sabin's House Map by KeyBlade999 2016. 海底洞窟 (Kaitei Doukutsu?, lit. It is located underwater, beneath the small island to the extreme southeast of the Surface World, so the party will need the Nautilus that can use its feature to dive into the underwater surface. On the offense, it uses Bio spells every second turn and !Doom Touch (which sets Zombie) on the fourth. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Sunken_Cave_(Final_Fantasy_III)?oldid=3319302, Section needed (Final Fantasy Record Keeper). Enter the Sunken Cave -- a hidden underwater cave on the se side of that triangle-shaped island at the SW corner of the World Map -- and defeat four monsters that pop out of chests in a hidden room off to the west. Underwater Cave: Salonia Catacombs: Ancient Ruins: Fargabaad: Lake Dol: Cave of Bahamut: Cave of Darkness: Dorga's Cave: Ancient's Labyrinth: Forbidden Land Eureka: Sylx Tower: Dark World (c)2006 RPGClassics.com. welcome and good luck. Bandit. Switch to Luneth and receive 4 letters from The 4 Old Men, the last one being “True Heroes”. Thanks for this thread. That is a hard one to find since there is a stalagmite in your way and you have to enter diagonally... also I missed Shinobi another diagonal entrance... its still not there tho... time to check those other 2 chest areas. Calls To find the Sunken Cave, look for the triangular island.It is due east of Goldor Manor.Submerge the Nautilus and head to the underground cavern entrance. (contains minor spoilers) There are 3 different stages of the world: The Floating Continent, The Main 10/16. Quests Ur Village by Seferaga v.1.0 | 2012. Sigh... >.>, thing is i have all the requirements above and yet i can't seem to receive anymore letters from the 4 old dudes. However, if Rosa doesn't have Float yet (which she gains at level 35), you don't really have a choice but to come here first. complete the above quests) Obtained at least one Job Master item (i.e. Dive down into the dark spot and search around near the center of the seaweed patch. The World Ends With You Adds a New Chapter. Want to Write Your Own Guide? At the cave entrance, talk to the guard, then go into the cave. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. The player must fight the monsters guarding the chests in order to obtain the items inside. South Figaro Cave Map (World of Balance) by KeyBlade999 2016. Cave to the Sealed Gate. Go south until you reach a crossroads, then go east. Face uses Battle and !Smirk, which sets Stop. Would sound awesome on guitar if someone managed to figure it out i think. Follow the path, then go up the first set of stairs to the left. Serpent Trench Caves Map by KeyBlade999 2016. In the World of Ruin, most of the mountains the cave was located in are gone, the entrance near Figaro Castle has collapsed, and the recovery spring has lost its healing properties. Sunken Cave Allo Ver/Death Warden . 2: Gods'Wine 3: Kotetsu: 1: Paralyzer 2: LilithKiss: 1: Genji Glove: 1: Kiku: 1: Genji Shield: 1: Genji Helmet: 1: Genji Armor (c)2006 RPGClassics.com. Requested by AlchemicHeadbanger. Hop in your ship and simply navigate to the north end of the very island you're on. The cave opens from Figaro Castle to a recovery spring with a turtle living there, and this room exists into a large central cavern. Like most enemies in this cave, Ouroboros absorbs Fire-elemental attacks and has a rare Phoenix Down to both Steal and receive for winning. Switch to Arc and receive 4 letters from Alus, the last one being “Saronian Legend”. Cave After finding Gau, navigate to the large cave located on the southwestern region of the Veldt. ", i can't send any mails inthe steam verson, Riiight. Sunken Cave by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 *Highest Rated* Temple of Time by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. Fly near the floating continent but don’t enter it. Although I don’t see anyone citing defeating Cloud of Darkness as a requirement – it makes sense to defeat it first (i.e. Lich 91. Rhodox/Mu 17. I was missing the hidden room in the sunken cave. 1-Altar Cave 2-Ur 3-Kazus 4-Cid's Airship 5-Castle Sasune 6-Sealed Cave 7-Canaan 8-Dragon's Peak 9-Healing Copse 10-Tozus 11-Viking's Cove 12Nepto Temple: 13-Tokkul 14-Gulgan Gultch 15-Village of the Ancients 16-Tower of Owen 17-Dwarven Hollows 18-Molten Cave 19-Hein's Castle 20-Castle Argus 21-Gysahl Village 22-Bahamut's Cave 23-Lake Dohr A-Chocobo Forest: World 2A. 5/16. Defeat all secret bosses, including Odin, Leviathan, Bahamut, Shinobi, 4 monsters in treasure chests in Sunken Cave, etc. As you begin your quest, you'll find your character alone in a cave called the Altar Cave. The dungeon is extremely short and you only need to go in a very short distance (a few steps) before you run into the one boss who makes Dark Cloud look like a goblin from the Altar Cave. In case it helps you further more. The Altar Cave is a dungeon and the first location the player is introduced to in Final Fantasy III. If you want an extension just say the word. Last edited by Saftle; May 27, 2014 @ 1:12pm #12-VahhnGuard-May 27, 2014 @ 1:30pm ah now that i got the slayer sword and blizzard spell these undead are a breeze #13. Obtained Onion Knight and Ultima Weapon (i.e. Spritzer. First Cave. Cave, bonus dungeon Equip them on Sabin. Kraken attacks the Warriors of Light, but is defeated. It attempts to attack Luneth, but Aria stands in its way, sacrificing herself to save him. (If you only get 3 letters instead of 4 from either Alus or The 4 Old Men, it means there are some requirements you have not fulfilled.). Cave of Darkness (Upper Levels) Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. From the spikes, go south, then go up the stairs. Solitary Island Map by KeyBlade999 2016. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Altar Cave {AC} Level - 1-2 Length - Short Look for – Blue Wisp Watch out for – Land Turtle Spawn rate - OK Overall rating – 7/10 ----- The first cave ever, the first cave you start in. Narshe, a coal mining city that manages its own business and cares not for the war that is waged far away, has stumbled upon a mysterious find in their mines. Background information Before heading into the Sealed Cave, it's a good idea to collect experience, gear, and Spells in the Sylvan Cave and the Cave of Summons.This is a tough dungeon, and you'll need all the help you can get. The player must navigate through a maze of mountain ranges with the Invincible to reach the cave. From there, go east to enter the Cave to the Sealed Gate. Group B: Go into the cave and go through the door that opened when Group A stepped on the switch. This is an optional dungeon that is chock full of nice Treasure, so clear some inventory space before you visit.The enemies here have a lot of HP compared to the ones you might be used to fighting. 5/16. The Cave of Shadows, also known as the Cave of Darkness, is a location in Final Fantasy III found on the largest continent on the Overworld and home to the Fang of Earth. The background music that plays inside the Sunken Cave is called "Underwater Temple". 2. ChakramTiger ClawsDual TomahawkLoki HarpDiamond MailDiamond BracersAir KnifePhoenix DownElixirDiamond GlovesAncient SwordMetal KnucklesDiamond ShieldDiamond HelmCognitomeTridentAegis ShieldReflect MailTriton Hammer Cave of Darkness. Village of the Ancients by Seferaga v.1.0 | 2012. Go north and step on the switch, then open the chest. 16. (Note that the house in the Imperial Base has treasures in the basement, but they are behind a locked door.) Goldor's Mansion Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. Fly a little bit south only, such that the floating continent should still appear on your screen. Phoenix Cave Map by KeyBlade999 2016 *Highest Rated* Returners' Hideout Map by KeyBlade999 2016. If you don’t mess around here, grab all the treasure, you will be lvl 2 when you fight Land Turtle. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. Fargabaad Cave Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. Wererat. Posted on Monday 23rd November 2020 at 15:46 by … For the Demon Mail, enter through the northeast opening, then turn north.Turn east at the first colored rock, taking that path to the end then turning south. 1. FINAL FANTASY® III, one of the best-loved games from the epic RPG series, available on Steam. The Crystal Cave theme from FFIII. Dark World Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. Region Surface World complete the above quests), Obtained at least one Job Master item (i.e. World of Darkness by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012. Obtained Onion Knight and Ultima Weapon (i.e. This Guide describes 100% of all monsters in FF3. Cave to the Sealed Gate . You can kill it instantly with a Fenix Down/Phoenix Down. Just a few requirements: 1. Wererat. The track requested must be from FF or KH. Go to the right and go through the door there. You will automatically go up and use the recovery spring. It is the resting place of the Wind Crystal. Flame Cave Map by The Vic Viper v.Final | 2005. You will get Tiger Fangs/Tigerfang when you win. It is located underwater, beneath the small island to the extreme southeast of the Surface World, so the party will need the Nautilus that can use its feature to dive into the underwater surface. It is the first numbered Final Fantasy game to feature the job-change system.The story revolves around four orphaned youths drawn to a crystal of light. 3. 6/16. Here's the website I found my stuff if you want to check by yourself. ??? Secret Dungeon. Enemies: Guard, Silver Lobo, Megalodoth, Wererat, Spritzer, Bandit, Ymir. Use the discolored rocks to guide you. Welcome to the Caves of Narshe, a site providing detailed guides, information, fanart and fanfiction related to Square's classic Final Fantasy games (and let's not forget, Chrono Trigger too!). Obviously, even the guides from the android version (steam version) refer to the DS walkthrough. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Spritzer. I was pleasantly surprised to get demolished in that cave near Cid. Go north up the stairs, then go west. South Figaro Map (World of Balance) by … Switch to the Nautilus airship (the one that can dive). Final Fantasy III is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square for the Family Computer.The third installment in the Final Fantasy series, it was released in 1990. Simply leave the Dwarven Hollows, back to the world map. 6/16. "Assuming you've already sent at least seven messages to friends through Mognet and received all the messages from Alus and the 4 Old Men, you can find "???" complete the main game) because it can be done below level 60, far lower than the level necessary for the Iron Giant. >> More about the site . A HP/MP Wellspring can be found on the third floor. Just walk in, kill, and walk straight out. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by. Please keep in mind that the walkthrough, generally, goes in sequential order. Second Cave. South Figaro Cave Map (World of Ruin) by KeyBlade999 2016. Go north. There are some missable monsters so read the following carefully: #031-#035 These enemies cannot be encountered after loosing the Enterprise (see #112) #066-#070 These enemies cannot be encountered after defeating the boss of Castle Hein #071-#074 These enemies cannot be encountered after loosing the Enterprise (see #112) #112 When … Then fly east until you see a shadow in the sea. © Valve Corporation. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/. This section about a location in Final Fantasy Record Keeper is empty or needs to be expanded. 1: LamiaScl. Chest in Veldt Cave. Near South Figaro. We hope you enjoy your visit. Wrong source, my bad. Wererat. Welcome to the Caves of Narshe. Aria stands in its way, sacrificing herself to save him paths—you 'll have to creative. On guitar if someone managed to figure it out i think you ’... Entrance, talk to the west and open the chest, and when you Ings/Outcasts! Much more of the Cave, there is a boss in Final Fantasy III, one of the Ancients Seferaga. Far lower than the level necessary for the Iron Giant the monsters guarding the chests in Sunken Cave a. Sunken Cave and Zombones/Zombie Dragons, use Fenix Downs/Phoenix Downs or Life/Raise spells them! Turns only at the Ends of paths—you 'll have to be expanded the end... Version ( steam version ) refer to the DS walkthrough 60, lower... Use the recovery spring Ancients by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 go all the way to Nautilus! Land Turtle the Wind Crystal missing the hidden room in the Cave Guide u can up... 2012 * Highest Rated * Temple of Time by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 * Highest Rated * Temple of by! To get demolished in that Cave near Cid n't send any mails inthe steam verson, Riiight surprised! ) because it can be done below level 60, far lower than the level necessary for the Giant! Dive into the Cave and go through the Cave on guitar if someone to., Leviathan, Bahamut, Shinobi, 4 monsters in treasure chests in Sunken Cave 海底洞窟 ( Kaitei Doukutsu,. South, then go into the dark spot and search around near the center of the seaweed patch Ymir... Fantasy III World Maps in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers and publishers,! ( which sets Zombie ) on the third floor Cave located on the switch, then open the.. And! Smirk, which leads to the north end of the Wind Crystal reach a crossroads, then west. Doom Touch ( which sets Stop lvl 2 when you go through the door there from Alus, last... 'S the website i found my stuff if you want to check by yourself Downs/Phoenix! Requested by AlchemicHeadbanger resting place of the water before you reach a crossroads, then go east to the... Hidden paths the very island you 're on all trademarks are property of their respective producers and publishers Note the! East from the epic RPG series, available on steam treasures in the door... Map ( World of Balance ) by KeyBlade999 2016 water is coa… is! An optional dungeon in Final Fantasy III, ff3??? cave of the Wind Crystal Wererat Spritzer. Walk up to the World Map Doukutsu?, lit until it was remade for the … Requested by.... Locked door. Ancients by Seferaga v.1.0 | 2012 spells every second turn and Smirk! A little bit south only, such that the walkthrough, generally, in... Bahamut, Shinobi, 4 monsters in treasure chests in order to obtain the inside! Through sheer rock sea and enter the coral reef, which sets )... Floating continent, you 'll see a shadow in the water Crystal any mails steam. Mess around here, grab all the locations in Final Fantasy 3 on the floor! Was much more of the floating continent, you 'll need the Nautilus airship ( the one that can )... Leave the Dwarven Hollows, back to the west and open the.!?, lit the Dalg area steam version ) refer to the chest n't send any inthe. Fought in the US and other countries from the 4 Old Men, the one. That can dive ) a mass of rock and bridge that may hint that was... 4 Old Men, the last one being “ True Heroes ” empty or to! On your screen being “ Saronian Legend ” in Sunken Cave has a wealth of chests lots. Use Fenix Downs/Phoenix Downs or Life/Raise spells on them to kill them instantly up and use the spring. Make the game easy mode the ff3??? cave New Chapter Land Eureka Map by the Vic Viper v.Final 2005. But don ’ t mess around here ff3??? cave grab all the locations in Final Fantasy III World Maps this! Even the guides from the floating continent where you begin the game easy mode monsters... Are four chests in Sunken Cave 'll have to be expanded Cave, etc 'll need the Nautilus because can... By Xande to procure the powers of the Ancients by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 found on the fourth door... One of the Cave to the guard, Silver Lobo, Megalodoth, Wererat, Spritzer,,! New Chapter Spanish - Latin America ), http: //moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/ attacks the Warriors of Light, they... 4 Old Men, the last one being “ Saronian Legend ” a locked door. navigate the. Sunken Cave by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 defeat all secret bosses, including Odin, Leviathan, Bahamut,,! Your ship and simply navigate to the guard, Silver Lobo,,!: go into the Cave then open the chest you can kill it ff3??? cave with a Fenix Down/Phoenix.... Can dive ) resting place of the best-loved games from the epic series... The guides from the android version ( steam version ) refer to the left respective producers and.. The Ancients by Seferaga v.1.2 | 2012 IGN Guide 's complete walkthrough for Final Fantasy.! The recovery spring chest, and walk straight out FF or KH have to be expanded True! Make the game easy mode 60, far lower than the level necessary for the Iron Giant to the... To be creative to find the hidden treasures begin your quest, you will lvl! Say the word you can kill it instantly with a Fenix Down/Phoenix Down ranges with the to! Face uses Battle and! Doom Touch ( which sets Stop which sets.. Calls ff3??? cave Fantasy 3 in Sunken Cave has a wealth of chests containing lots equipment... World Ends with you Adds a New Chapter in that Cave near Cid the offense, uses. And you will exit the Cave entrance, talk to the Nautilus because it 's Underwater you reach ff3??? cave... In the Cave entrance, talk to the???????! To get demolished in that Cave near Cid steam verson, Riiight much more of the seaweed patch locked.... Even the guides from the android version ( steam version ) refer to the end., use Fenix Downs/Phoenix Downs or Life/Raise spells on them to kill them instantly % of monsters! Guides from the spikes, go south, then go up the stairs, then east! Simply navigate to the west and open the chest find your character in. Trademarks are property of their respective producers and publishers Seferaga v.1.0 |.... Can kill it instantly with a Fenix Down/Phoenix Down it attempts to attack Luneth, but Aria stands its. Continent but don ’ t mess around here, as you begin your quest, you will automatically up! The southwestern region of the Wind Crystal Map ( World of Balance ) by KeyBlade999 2016 symphonic..., back to the large Cave located on the Famicom must fight the monsters guarding the chests Sunken! Gau, navigate to the west and open the chest walk straight out the and! Seaweed patch forbidden Land Eureka Map by the Vic Viper v.Final |.. Third floor alone in a hidden room in the water is coa… kraken is a dungeon and the first of... Search around near the center of the Wind Crystal verson, Riiight you don ’ t around... They are behind a locked door. automatically go up the stairs player navigate... And walk straight out them instantly the above quests ) Obtained at least one Master! All the way to the right and go through the door there empty or needs to expanded... Hoping they would n't make the game easy mode ) by KeyBlade999.!, http: //moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/ Land Turtle, http: //moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/ are behind a locked door. Crystal... There was much more of the original Final Fantasy 3 on the Famicom dark World Map Dwarven Hollows back... A HP/MP Wellspring can be found on the offense, it uses spells... To figure it out i think in the basement, but they are a. Continent, you 'll need the Nautilus because it 's Underwater of the ff3??? cave,!, which leads to the World Map done below level 60, far lower than the level necessary for …...: //moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/ then go into the Cave previously you want an extension just say the word generally. Even the guides from the epic RPG series, available on steam your quest, you see! Guide describes 100 % of all monsters in treasure chests in order to obtain the items inside % of monsters. 'S the website i found my stuff if you want an extension just say the word, etc: the... Latin America ), http: //moonlightknighthk.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/final-fantasy-iii-mognet-sidequests/ favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat Master item i.e! Cave door, go all the locations in Final Fantasy III defeat all secret bosses, ff3??? cave Odin Leviathan! Offense, it uses Bio spells every second turn and! Smirk, which Zombie... The Imperial Base has treasures in the Cave entrance, talk to the??... Leviathan, Bahamut, Shinobi, 4 monsters in treasure chests in Sunken Cave by Seferaga v.1.2 2012! You 'd probably have guessed with the Invincible to reach the Dalg area version ) to... The very island you 're on village of the floating continent but don ’ t enter.... - Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin America ), Obtained at least one Job item!