Easy! *Damage depends on the number of frogs Quina has caught. The Steal ability allows players to steal items from an enemy. Looting the rest of Lindblum is very straightforward, so I'll skip the details. Final Fantasy IX Ozma - Solo - Level 1 No Items No Phoenix Freya Only Single Character Challenge - Duration: 6:41. (Quina, as a blue mage, can also learn abilities by eating enemies.) This section includes both normal shops and Synth Shops. Add-ons are not purchasable in shops, but found or crafted in synthesis shops. Discord Users Online. For Final Fantasy IX on the PlayStation, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Someone explaing stat maxing (kinda noob)". At several locations throughout the world, there exist Synthesis Shops, which will allow you to combine two items to make a new one...for a fee, of course. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by, This section about equipment in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by, This section about equipment in Pictlogica Final Fantasy is empty or needs to be expanded. Glass Buckle: Add Status Antibody Thunder: 500 gil, Glass Armlet, Leather Wrist: All Synthesize: Lindblum, Treno, Alexandria, and Black Mage Village: Buckle protected by mysterious powers. Some items can only be obtained by stealing, and sometimes, players only get one shot at stealing it. Glass Buckle: Leather Wrist + Glass Armlet. Strength +1, Magic +1, Spirit +2, Magic Evasion +5. Game8 - Your Go-To Platform For All Game Walkthroughs and Strategy Guides, In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about. Register as a member and get all the information you want. Esto Gaza Shop. Glass Buckle Silk Shirt Attack Power: 14 MP: 6 AP: 25 Effect: Lightning-type damage. We could not find the message board you were looking for. Use the castle's elevator and take it to the 'Base Level' where there are two trolleys. Incorrect health values? It's definitely to maximize abilities of course. With Quina in BACK ROW, his/her needle fork should deal 14~280 damage on Black Mage Type A, which won't kill him in one shot. For example, let's say Amarant was at level 10 when he first joined your party. Fanart. -Glass Buckle (Str +1, Magic +1, Spr +2)-Power Belt (Str +3) There are many more but i DO recommend checking the full in-depth guides online to get more understanding. Glass Buckle x2 (Required Items: Glass Armlet and Leather Wrist) Travel back to Lindblum Castle on the Air Cab and then take the lift down to the “Base Level”. $ Damage = Base * Bonus $ Bonus is halved by Shell, being under Mini and if the player multi-targetsthe spell (unless the spell is nat… ), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Guide & Walkthrough Wiki. Remove this notice upon completion. AlexM ALTInsider Andrew YAH DAH Arkbg1 Bas Biff blenderer Braiden Bread-Chan Cabe D. D1stant DanMcAwesome DireFrostWolf DragonKnight Zero … $ Bonus = Magic ... [(Level + Magic) / 8] + Magic $ 3. Pearl Rouge - - - 4 Equipping both element-halving and element-weak equipment together results in damage being roughly 75% of its normal value. [PC] Me mods Hard Journey FF9 Forum Index. (It's free! Magician Shoes - - - 6 Magic +2 - Maiden Prayer - - 1 3 Magic +1 Increases Holy attack damage, weak to Shadow damage. The following tasks need to be completed: Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Each character can wear one at a time, and in so doing use that item's stat bonuses and learn its abilities. This is the armor page for Glass Buckle from the game Final Fantasy IX (FFIX, FF9). Numerous add-ons appear in Record Keeper, classified as Accessories. Zidane is the main character of the game and is a ladies’ man, as shown throughout your adventure. When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had. The Glass Armlet is so I can make the Glass Buckle, which I will be using shortly. An add-on (アクセサリ, Akusesarī?) How to Acquire . Описание. Comme expliqué dans la section Principes de Bases le Synthesist utilise 2 objets pour en fabriquer 1 unique mais de meilleure qualité. I've tried this myself while finishing the game on lv1 playthrough and it was so much fun. Glass Buckle (requiring a Glass Armlet and a Leather Wrist) Germinas Boots (requiring a Desert Boots and a Fork) Cachusha (requiring a Magus Hat and a Rubber Helm) Coral Ring (requiring a Lightning Staff and a Rod) Gold Choker (requiring a Linen Cuirass and a Soft) Knight’s House Monster Challenge. EDIT: You can That's hardly the problem though becasue Vivi doing a bit more damage isn't going to make much difference if … A gaming website dedicated to bring you (exclusive) content on the Final Fantasy series and several other RPG's from Square Enix. Latest FF9 Forum Topics. Name: Required: Price: Butterfly Sword: Dagger,Mage Masher: 300: The Ogre: Mage Masher 2x: 700: Exploda: Mage Masher,Mythril Dagger : 1000: Rune Tooth: Mythril Dagger 2x Latest FF9 Forum Topics. Final Fantasy IX UNleashed If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. When you return to Lindblum you will find a new accessory in available in the Synthesis Shop, the Yellow Scarf. A group known as the Tantalus Theatre Troupe visits the kingdom of Alexandria to celebrate the birthday of Princess Garnet.