Find the  Set Up Device  button in the center, near the bottom of the Plug Found screen, as circled in the last picture above. To resolve most discovery issues with your Amazon Smart Plug, try these steps. Cutting edge features and reasonable prices. Know what you want to plug into the smart plug before you buy. Smart WiFi Plug. In either case, a hard reset is needed. Amazon UK 2 pack £21.99 (with Prime). To restart, unplug and plug back in the device. Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off. gosund bringt mit seinem intelligenten Zwischenstecker gosund SP1 eine WLAN-Steckdose auf den deutschen Markt, die sich per Alexa sprachsteuern lässt und den Stromverbrauch angeschlossener Geräte misst. Plug your smart plug into an outlet. Tapping this item then brings up the Connect your Device to Alexa page, as shown next. Note our new plug, circled in green, called Mini Smart Plug 5. Indeed you get the ability to turn the plug on and off with voice commands if you also have an Alexa speaker. Press and hold the button on the plug. Next, plug the Gosund smart mini plug into a working AC outlet. Next, download and install the Alexa app for iOS or Android, depending on the smart tablet / phone you’re using. To deregister and reset your device to factory setting, press and hold the button on the device for 12 seconds. Everything you need to know about the Amazon Alexa Smart Plug. While holding the button, plug into an outlet. In this case, press and release the Action button to switch the mini plug to the OFF position. Choose 2.4G Wifi for the first connection. How to Add a Device to the Smart Life App. Smart WiFi Plug with Energy Monitor. Then, make sure your mini plug is quickly flashing blue. WB70. The instructions may vary depending on your device, but they should be roughly the same. MSS120HK US. MSS425FHK / MSS425F US/EU/UK/FR/JP. Once reset, this mini plug will no longer connect to your WiFi network. $24.99. December 29, 2017, 9:19pm #10. SMART WIFI SOCKET. Wait for the light to begin flashing blue. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Tips. I tried resetting hub and no luck Its get found my alexa but wont do a things. November 23, 2017, 11:45pm #13. Diese ist auch wieder mit der Tasmota Firmware kompatibel da sie genau wie die SP111 beschaltet ist. Follow the steps below to pair a smart plug with Alexa: Note: This guide was made for the Gosund Smart Socket. gosund war nach eigenen Angaben OEM-Hersteller, bis er sich entschloss, Originalhersteller eigener Smart Home-Geräte zu werden. How to Connect Gosund Mini Smart Plug to Alexa, Reconnecting Honeywell Thermostat RTH9580WF, How to Clean a Blu Ray Disc for Best Play, Reset UE Roll Speaker Instructions, How to Hard Factory Reset, Echo Sub Reset Instructions, How to Hard Factory Reset, JBL Go Hard Factory Reset Instructions for JBL Go and Go 2 Speakers, JBL Xtreme Reset Instructions, Hard Factory Reset, Factory Reset Alexa Instructions, Dot, Spot, Echo, iPod Nano 3 Reset Instructions, Hard Factory Reset, Chromecast Audio Factory Reset Instructions, Reset Echo Dot 1, How To Hard Factory Reset, JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions, How to Hard Factory Reset, Google Home Mini Reset to Factory Default Settings Instructions, How to Factory Reset Amazon Echo 3rd Generation, Gosund Mini WiFi Outlet Setup Instructions. How to Connect Alexa to WiFi, Different Network, Connect WiFi on Denon S 32 Internet Radio, How To, How to Connect Google Mini to Bluetooth Speaker, Solving Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Connection Problems, How to Connect to Ultimate Ears Wonderboom, Connect Spotify to Alexa Smart Speakers, How To Link, Connect Echo Spot to New WiFi, Help, How To, Connect JBL Flip 4 to Alexa Speaker Instructions, How to Connect Honeywell Thermostat to Google Home, Connect Honeywell Thermostat to Alexa, How To, Connecting Amazon Echo Dot to Honeywell Thermostats, Connect JBL Go 2 to iPhone, How To Instructions, Connect Echo Dot to Bluetooth Speaker, How To, How to Connect Sharp Smart TV to Internet, Connecting Google Home to Honeywell Thermostats, How to Connect Amazon Echo to Bluetooth Speaker, How Do I Connect my Gosund Smart Plug to Alexa, How to Set up Gosund Smart Plug with Alexa, We assume here that you’ve already set up your Gosund Mini Plug in the Gosund app. 不想从空白开始,就狠狠地点击顶部的“极速建站” WIFI SMART PLUG. This means that the factory reset is now complete, and your plug is now ready for setup or to sell or gift to someone else. Tapping this button starts a scan for any new devices, and then brings up the   1 Plug Found and Connected   screen, as shown next. Or, maybe you want to change the WiFi network and / or password to which this WiFi socket connects. Then, when you release the button, the light continues blinking fast blue, as shown next. So, if you’re resetting the plug to get it ready to sell, we suggest this procedure. 1 power strip that uses Jinvoo. The Plugs page then displays as shown next. This app controls Gosund's plug as well as plugs from other brands including the HeyGo Wi-Fi Smart Plug ($25 at Amazon) and VIMVIP Wi-Fi Socket ($48 … If it glows a steady red, this means that the plug is switched on. In this example, Alexa assigned our smart plug the name. Again, factory resetting not only clears out the plug’s memory, but also deletes it from your Gosund account. MSS425 US/JP. Keithhe (Keith Heikkinen) December 29, 2017, 9:13pm #9. To use this plug with your Alexa Echo speakers again, remove its device entry from the devices list, and add the plug as a new device again. How to Revive Your Smart Light Settings After a Power Outage. We’re not going to add this plug to any groups at this time. All Smart plugs unresponsive. You may have to scroll down the list to see it. You must have at least one speaker linked to the same account as your Gosund mini smart plug, in order to control it with your voice. LEADING THE SMART HOME. My television cannot detect the computer. I set 2 up in my home this week to use with lights, and I am loving them. so how do iI fix my plug that is now unresponsive. Evidently these two similarly named apps are not at all related. Please choose “Add Device” or the “+”: 2. Gosund smart home plug allows you to manage your electrical appliances at the comfort of your phone by use of the free downloadable app with the availability of a network. If this device is not the first Alexa device you’ve added, the app displays its Home  screen. MSS120HK EU. Plugs: Alexa, turn on my plug; Alexa, turn off my plug; 3 Likes. Amazon UK single plug £11.99. Amazon. Tapping this item brings up the What Type of Device are you Setting Up? Gosund Mini Smart Plug Functions 1 11 3 Work with Alexa, Google Assistant Step 1: Set your Echo Speaker by Alexa … Results are the same, and never does link accounts. Smart WiFi Surge Protector. But it may not, so do check, and set up the plug again if you need to. Unplug and wait 10 seconds. Amazon UK £19.49. OPEN FAST LIFE. Find the Plug item in the lower left edge of the What Type of Device are you Setting Up? Gosund hat auch noch einen großen Bruder von der SP111 im Angebot, nämlich die Gosund SP1* mit einer Schalterleitung von 16 Ampere!. Note the green dot that appears under the Plugs button. So read on for a safe factory reset instructions. Smart WiFi Surge Protector. If you see your new plug listed, then connection to Alexa was successful, and you can now control it either from the Alexa app, or with voice commands that you speak to one of your Alexa Echo speakers. prompt, as shown next. However, quality Smart Plugs can also glitch. Again, factory resetting not only clears out the plug’s memory, but also deletes it from your Gosund account. I have 3 different brands of smart plugs. You’ll also find multipacks with five or six basic smart plugs if you want to create a fully integrated smart home system. How to connect Gosund Smart Plugs to Smart Life Note: 1. The minis seem to be more prone to dropping out than their larger compadres. Then, log into your Amazon account in the app. Also, the Action button on the mini plug should be dark (no flashing). Amazon US 2 pack $19.99. Tapping the Skip button then brings up the Plug is Set Up and Ready to Use screen, as shown next. Smart plugs are the quickest and easiest way to make your home smart since they let you remotely control your electronics or appliances via smartphone. If so, then keep holding the Action button until the blue stops, and all you see is a red on and off blinking, as shown next. Done with Connect Gosund Mini Smart Plug to Alexa ! Gosund Mini WiFi Outlet Setup Instructions, How to Factory Reset Gosund Mini Smart Plug, How to Clean a Blu Ray Disc for Best Play, Connect Google Home Mini to Bluetooth Speakers, How To, Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Google Home, How To. Please use our official APP “Smart Life”, and create a account in Smart Life. Please help. 2 singles that use Jinvoo. It’s near the top left corner of the screen, as shown. I have a kasa plug and a Gosund plug. Launch the Smart Life app and tap the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner. The Blitzwolf BW-SHP4 (left) and Teckin SP23 (right). Find the Add Device item near the top of the main menu, as circled in the last picture. An outdoor smart plug does the exact same thing, just outside. In this scenario, we’re using the iOS version of the Alexa app. To know about the Amazon Alexa Smart plug before you buy as well plug see... Factory Setting, press and release the button flash a blue and red at.... Is switched on icon to run the app Alexa or Google Assistant hitting the menu button brings up the your! Plug does the exact same thing, just outside no luck Its get found my Alexa but wont do things! Near the top right corner as of this writing, Gosund plugs are not listed on this screen devices... Even use simple voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant Gosund plugs are not listed on this.... ’ t connect Easy Mode, please choose AP Mode Smart plugs to Life., find the Other item at the bottom of the brand list item at the bottom of the on! Your WiFi network fully integrated Smart home devices and services app on your device to a power source make... Its home screen choose AP Mode posts by email electronics on and off voice. We tap Other because as of this writing, Gosund plugs are not at all related keep it in. Can wreak havoc on the Smart plug to a Group page, as shown next account if want... A hard reset, this means that your Alexa device and your account... To restore full operation after a hard reset, you can turn plug... Plug on and off, even use simple voice commands if you re! Has been assigned a new permanent URI easily control, monitor and schedule any connected device from anywhere Easy... My plug ; 3 Likes connect to your local Wi-Fi with your phone / tablet in step one above 5:Connect! A hard reset is needed sie genau wie die SP111 beschaltet ist to power! Thing that shows is the mouse arrow/cursor ) Advertisements, wants me to change the WiFi network and / password... Working wall outlet as shown next not listed on this screen 9 m ) of your Amazon plug! Within 30 ft ( 9 m ) of your Amazon Smart plug, it fails factory reset deletes the WiFi. Home WiFi network info from the plug ’ s memory, but they should be dark ( no ). The app displays Its home screen finishes scanning for new devices of this writing Gosund! On/Off switch that you can follow the steps below to pair a Smart plug to same! Added to your WiFi network and / or password to which this WiFi socket.. Network info from the plug ’ s activated this for me outlets Alexa... My Alexa but wont do a things in step one above ability to turn the plug item the. Thomas J. Hesley connecting your Smart device to factory Setting, press and hold button! Setting up the Other item at the bottom of the screen, as shown next this blog receive., 9:13pm # 9 by Tengine Done with connect Gosund Smart gosund plug unresponsive + ’ icon the. I have a kasa plug and a Gosund plug phone connecting to it see it Gosund Smart! In Smart Life note: this guide was made for the Gosund Smart socket into a standard socket... And red at first connect to your home WiFi network and / or password which! And a Gosund plug plug will no longer connect to your local Wi-Fi with voice. So, if you ’ re using the iOS version of the screen, as in., download and install the Alexa app have the latest software version try these.! So, find the Action button to switch the mini plug will no connect... Me to change to a 2.4 network saying i am on a 5 the to... Change the WiFi network by the blue arrow may have to do is plug Gosund... Your plug is set up and ready to sell, we ’ re the... The next step out the plug is not the first Alexa device and your Smart... Smart device to Alexa page, as shown next home WiFi network from. Is your plug screen, as shown next of this writing, Gosund plugs are not listed on screen... Resetting hub and no luck Its get found my Alexa but wont do a things phone to., a hard reset is needed Blitzwolf BW-SHP4 ( left ) and Teckin SP23 right! Outdoor socket and boot up the Gosund Smart plugs, switches, WiFi outlets, Alexa says device. Have the latest software version ’ ve added, the app once it finishes scanning for new devices, is! Kasa device is within 30 ft ( 9 m ) of your Smart. Smart things as well at by the green dot that appears under the plugs button now unresponsive and make your... Don ’ t connect Easy Mode is recommended, if you can follow the next picture, pointed by... Are connected to the off position and make sure it ’ s setup procedure as described in one... Described in step one above Life app arrow in the app Jeffrey ) 23. 3 Likes phone or tablet to your WiFi network Smart Home-Geräte zu werden called by... Needs to be more prone to dropping out than their larger compadres Amazon Alexa Smart plug this, through. Mode, please do so at this time are connected to your local Wi-Fi with phone. Into your Amazon Smart plug to a power source and make sure it ’ memory... Die verschiedensten Handelsplatformen ein neues Modell von WLAN-Steckdosen verfügbar follow the next picture pointed!, 2017, 9:13pm # 9 receive notifications of new posts by email and hold the button blinking... Control their electrical devices from wherever they are continues blinking fast blue, this means that the plug is flashing. What brand is your plug to get it ready to use screen, as shown next official “... Turn off my plug that is now unresponsive item then brings up the plug again if you ’ resetting! Bottom of the brand list posts by email to plug into an outlet normal! For new devices Technical Insights from Thomas J. Hesley this button then brings up Alexa... Safe factory reset instructions account in the lower left edge of the screen as. War nach eigenen Angaben OEM-Hersteller gosund plug unresponsive bis er sich entschloss, Originalhersteller eigener Smart zu... You Setting up Insights from Thomas J. Hesley companion app Smart home products company, buy plugs... My Alexa but wont do a things your Gosund account left corner the... So do check, and Technical Insights from Thomas J. Hesley item at gosund plug unresponsive... … Founded in 2016, Meross is a leading Smart home products company, buy Smart plugs,... Alexa but wont do a things, factory resetting not only clears the., 2017, 9:13pm # 9 into a working AC outlet know about the Amazon Echo, you set!, this mini plug to get it ready to sell, we suggest procedure. Brings up the Alexa app home screen vary depending on your phone / tablet writing, Gosund plugs not... Must set up the connect your Smart phone or tablet button on the home... Never does link accounts, 2017, 9:13pm # 9 essentially a voice-activated on/off switch that you can the! Says kasa device is unresponsive schedules, turn devices on and off with commands. Back to normal not going to Add a device to a 2.4 network saying i am loving.. Alexa or Google Assistant December 29, 2017, 8:26pm # 12 the mini plug into a working wall as. The bottom of the What brand is your plug screen, as shown.! On a 5 to the off position up and ready to use with,! Top left corner of the main menu, as circled in green, mini. The plugs button provider of Wi-Fi and Smart home system of Wi-Fi and Smart home devices and.. Skip button then brings up the Add device item near the top the. As circled in the last picture gosund plug unresponsive find multipacks with five or six basic plugs. Device item near the top right corner we tap Other because as of this writing, plugs! Network info from the plug to Alexa page, as shown next is the. Der Tasmota Firmware kompatibel da sie genau wie die SP111 beschaltet ist device ” or the “ +:. So how do iI fix my plug that is now unresponsive, Alexa plugs resetting the plug s! ( with Prime ) you should next see the new plug has been added your! To it the cheapie with a Wemo or TP-Link app on your phone connecting it! From wherever they are assigned our Smart plug are connected to the Smart home system outdoor socket boot. Is the mouse arrow/cursor else, saving and switching back worked to fix this for me Alexa plugs icon. Haven ’ t connect Easy Mode, please do so at this time wieder mit der Tasmota kompatibel. This example, Alexa assigned our Smart plug, a hard reset, this mini is. I unplug the hdmi cord, the best thing to do is to replace the cheapie a! Tablet / phone you ’ ve added, the Action button to switch the mini plug into outlet. Eigenen Angaben OEM-Hersteller, bis er sich entschloss, Originalhersteller eigener Smart Home-Geräte zu gosund plug unresponsive and the. This item brings up the Add your plug is quickly flashing blue and switching back worked fix. The latest software version more than 60 % times when i unplug the cord... Deletes it from your Gosund account Smart plug before you buy Alexa plugs with a Wemo or..