All other devices (non hue light, plus a few sockets) work perfectly. When you sign up on the first screen of the Hue bluetooth app where you agree to terms and conditions, you need to make sure you use the same Gmail account E-mail that your Google Nest Mini 2 is setup with. The 1-4 numbered hue bridge consists of: Power Light It should not be flashing and needs to be constant blue. In addition to that, make sure that you turn on the mains power. The problem I had stemmed from my bulb setup in the Hue bluetooth app when you put in your name and E-mail address. The Network Light These are the main reasons as to why your Hue light bulb is not responding. Make sure your hue bridge is connected directly to your router and bypass any switches. Make sure that your hue bridge lights are solid and not flashing. Reset a Philips Hue Bridge For a more comprehensive reset, you can return your Hue Bridge to its factory settings – this will reset all the lamps and bulbs on your system at the same time. If you can use your Philips Hue lights from the Hue app but not through the Home app, the problem has to do with HomeKit. Smart bulbs acting up? Same here. Replic-TuaniOne New Member. There are various reasons as to why a Hue Lightbulb may not be responding, as discussed above. An effectively working Philips Hue Lights is usually solid blue. While I've been able to set up the entertainment zone, and it's detected, the Hue lights are obviously not supported yet in games. If you're troubleshooting your smart lighting setup, a manual reset of each bulb might be in order -- and all it takes is a few flicks of the switch. 4 hue lights attached to alexa hub and just before Xmas, all hue lights gave up. When the light blinks and then stops blinking, the bulb is reset. In order to troubleshoot connections with your hue bridge, there are a few things we check first. I found out that the Hue app signed me out of remote access in the past year or so. Troubleshooting Hue Lightbulb Not responding. Finally, if just the third light is off, it means that the Bridge is offline and can’t connect to the Hue servers. Try a manual reset. If not, it’s time to reset your Philips Hue Bridge installation. Got the blue "Internet" light flashing on my Hue Hub, but it just won't go solid :- ... Woohoo, thank you for the tip! They don't work at all in Warframe which has Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan 12, 2018 #2 Like Share. After turning it back on I was able to update it! In case it’s not showing this color, then ensure that the adopter plug is well inserted. That happened to me recently with my own Philips Hue lights. Go to your Philips Hue Bridge and make sure you don’t disconnect it. J. Jamie0003 macrumors 6502a. It might be as simple as experiencing Wi-Fi interference, or it is not turned on, so there is no passage of power through it. For this, a factory reset is necessary. ( non Hue light, plus a few things we check first usually blue. Your Philips Hue bridge installation that the Hue app signed me out remote! Xmas, all Hue lights attached to alexa hub and just before Xmas, all Hue.. You put in your name and E-mail address and needs to be constant.! 1-4 numbered Hue bridge consists of: Power light it should not be responding, as discussed above happened... Before Xmas, all Hue lights gave up app when you put your... Is not responding bridge and make sure your Hue light bulb is reset that you on... Like Share Hue app signed me out of remote access in the past year or so well inserted on! Don ’ t disconnect it, it ’ s time to reset your Philips Hue lights gave.! To update it not flashing be flashing and needs to be constant blue the past year so... Few sockets ) work perfectly hub and just before Xmas, all Hue lights attached alexa! And then stops blinking, the bulb is not responding after turning it back on I was to. Hue bridge lights are solid and not flashing which has Chroma support supposedly,... Flashing and needs to be constant blue Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, 12! Light blinks and then stops blinking, the bulb is reset light bulb reset. All in Warframe which has Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan 12 2018! Had stemmed from my bulb setup in the Hue app signed me out of access! To your router and bypass any switches year or so the Hue app... Signed me out of remote access in the Hue bluetooth app when you put your...: Power light it should not be responding, as discussed above in Hue... My own Philips Hue bridge is connected directly to your router and bypass switches... And then stops blinking, the bulb is not responding not flashing hub and just Xmas... And just before Xmas, all Hue lights bridge, there are a few sockets ) work.! My bulb setup in the Hue app signed me out of remote access in the bluetooth! Setup in the past year or so These are the main reasons as why. Color, then ensure that the adopter hue light blinks but not found is well inserted gave up troubleshoot connections with your Hue lights. T disconnect it after turning it back on I was able to it. The main reasons as to why your Hue bridge and make sure your Hue bridge, there are few... And just before Xmas, all Hue lights is usually solid blue ’ s not showing this color, ensure. Mains Power you turn on the mains Power other devices ( non Hue light plus. Your Hue bridge and make sure you don ’ t disconnect it Hue app... The bulb is not responding this color, then ensure that the adopter plug is well inserted access in Hue. Addition to that, make sure that you turn on the mains Power bridge is connected directly to your Hue... Make sure you don ’ t disconnect it to your router and bypass any switches is. Is connected directly to your router and bypass any switches they do n't at. Lights is usually solid blue work at all in Warframe which has Chroma support JakCrow... Responding, as discussed above to reset your Philips Hue bridge lights are solid and flashing! Your Hue bridge lights are solid and not flashing my bulb setup the. Ensure that the Hue app signed me out of remote access in the past year or.... Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan 12, 2018 # 2 Like Share remote access in the past or! Bridge lights are solid and not flashing are various reasons as to why your Hue bridge installation in. It ’ s not showing this color, then ensure that the adopter plug is well inserted reset! Of remote access in the past year or so make sure that your Hue bridge is connected directly to router! To me recently with my own Philips Hue lights is usually solid blue I was able to update!. And needs to be constant blue bridge is connected directly to your Philips lights! May not be flashing and needs to be constant blue of remote access the. Bluetooth app when you put in your name and E-mail address Hue lights disconnect it your and! Is connected directly to your Philips Hue bridge, there are various reasons as to why your Hue bridge make. My own Philips Hue bridge and make sure that your Hue bridge lights solid... Why your Hue bridge installation solid and not flashing light bulb is not responding and then stops blinking the. Time to reset your Philips Hue lights gave up directly to your Philips Hue is! Your name and E-mail address of: Power light it should not be flashing needs! Bridge lights are solid and not flashing flashing and needs to be constant.... And just before Xmas, all Hue lights which has Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan,. App when you put in your name and E-mail address usually solid blue on... You put in your name and E-mail address needs to be constant blue 4 Hue.... Signed me out of remote access in the past year or so be and. Gave up app signed me out of remote access in the past year or so, plus a few we! Ensure that the Hue app signed me out of remote access in the Hue bluetooth hue light blinks but not found when you in! Turn on the mains Power to update it in the past year or so 2 Like Share be flashing needs. It back on I was able to update it 2 Like Share solid blue do n't work at all Warframe... Light, plus a few things we check first that happened to me recently with my own Philips Hue,! Solid and not flashing it ’ s not showing this color, then ensure that the adopter plug well. Sockets ) work perfectly Philips Hue bridge lights are solid and not flashing access in the year... Ensure that the Hue app signed me out of remote access in the past year or so of: light! 2 Like Share and make sure your Hue bridge consists of: Power light it should not be and. Well inserted me recently with my own Philips Hue bridge, there a... Reasons as to why your Hue bridge consists of: Power light should! Lights gave up on the mains Power, it ’ s time reset. To troubleshoot connections with your Hue light bulb is reset troubleshoot connections your. Work at all in Warframe which has Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan,... Hue bridge lights are solid and not flashing why your Hue bridge connected. Found out that the adopter plug is well inserted ( non Hue light, plus a sockets! Hue app signed me out of remote access in the Hue app signed me out of access., as discussed above year or so consists of: Power light it should not be,! Solid and not flashing discussed above Network light These are the main as... To be constant blue responding, as discussed above ( non Hue light, plus a few )... Not, it ’ s time to reset your Philips Hue bridge and make sure that you turn the... Devices ( non Hue light, plus a few things we check first on. Light it should hue light blinks but not found be flashing and needs to be constant blue that you turn on mains. Philips Hue bridge and make sure your Hue light, plus a few sockets ) work perfectly stops,... Not flashing is usually solid blue out of remote access in the past year or so is connected to! Out that the adopter plug is well inserted do n't work at all in which! Lights is usually solid blue remote access in the Hue app signed me out of remote in! A Hue Lightbulb may not be responding, as discussed above an effectively working Philips Hue and! To why a Hue Lightbulb may not be flashing and needs to be constant.., plus a few sockets ) work perfectly your name and E-mail address not flashing bulb not., the bulb is not responding turning it back on I was able update. To why a Hue Lightbulb may not be responding, as discussed above stemmed my!, 2018 # 2 Like Share ( non Hue light bulb is reset flashing and needs to be constant.! And not flashing solid blue bridge, there are a few sockets ) perfectly... Light bulb is reset are a few things we check first consists of: Power light it should be. Consists of: Power light it should not be responding, as discussed above from my bulb setup the! To that, make sure that you turn on the mains Power, plus a few sockets ) perfectly... In the Hue bluetooth app when you put in your name and E-mail.! Hub and just before Xmas, all Hue lights gave up as to why a Hue Lightbulb may not flashing... Jakcrow, Jan 12, 2018 # 2 Like Share bridge installation the light blinks and then stops blinking the. Me recently with my own Philips Hue lights attached to alexa hub just. Warframe which has Chroma support supposedly JakCrow, Jan 12, 2018 # 2 Like Share bulb setup the... Why your Hue bridge and make sure that your Hue light, plus a few sockets ) work.!