So pretty. The It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush ($24) is part lip gloss and part lip stain made with hydrating butters and oils. Copyright © 2020. Developed to give that long-wear flush of naturally pretty shine of color and the anti-aging hydration of a super-luxe treatment lip gloss … Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. It can be worn on bare lips or over the top of any other lip product. The stain contains hydrating butters and oils that work to treat, condition and nourish lips, minimise the appearance of lip lines and repair and protect your lips. Try. All rights reserved. Discover a wide range of hydrating anti-aging lipsticks that reduce the appearance of lip lines, lip balms for dry lips, waterproof lip liners to define and shape the lip, plus more of your best lip products for creating beautiful looks for day and night. This color looks lovely on my light medium skin tone. I will go back to the IT lip stain balms instead. In the tube, the color is a very pale milky pink. But this isn’t your average lipstick. E-GIFT CARDS: YOUR VIRTUAL GIFTING GO-TO! May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 27 (CI 45410:1), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 6 (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410). The stain also contains anti-ageing ingredients such as collagen, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
Xoxo, Vitality Lip Flush Stain™ Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_ITC_0020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Love love love this lip gloss! 0.11 fl o ~ 3.40 ml … IT Cosmetics, LLC. Can be worn on bare lips, or over the top of any other lip product. Lips. WOW!!! COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE, An error occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service, LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR #1 ANTI-AGING MOISTURIZER, GET TIPS & TRICKS FOR CLEANING YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES, FIND THE BEST MOISTURIZER FOR YOUR SKIN CONCERNS, DISCOVER THE BEST CLEANSER FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE. The best part, these hydrating glosses are infused with a stain for an all-day gorgeous flush of color that lasts! This is like no other product I’ve ever tried. Naturally Pretty Colors – three shades that are beautiful for all ages, and all skin tones for sheer hydrating color that lasts. Goes on smooth and moisturizes my lips! Developed with plastic surgeons with shades designed to give you the look of your lips but better Minimize the appearance of lip lines and keeping your lip color in place! E-GIFT CARDS: YOUR VIRTUAL GIFTING GO-TO! What is included: • Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Lip Stain Gloss (3.4ml/.11oz.) These ultra-hydrating glosses are infused with a soft color stain so your gorgeous sheer flush of color lasts! I love this lip gloss. free shipping . IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Stain, Je Ne Sais Quoi - Lightweight, Ultra-Hydrating Gloss + Color - Anti-Aging Collagen, Peptides, Shea Butter, Jojoba & Avocado Oil - 0.11 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 123 It’s super hydrating. Lip-loving formulas and gorgeous colors with anti-aging benefits. Browse IT Cosmetics lipsticks, lip stains and lip glosses at Ulta Beauty. Your Lips But Better Lip Liner; What It Does Lip Gloss Stain. Condition is New. Vitality Lip Flush Stain Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain. It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Stain Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain - Wine Berry Flush: Amazon.sg: Beauty It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Stain Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain $24. Buy It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Stain Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain - Wine Berry Flush online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Lip makeup can completely change your mood and your makeup look whether you want to achieve a natural makeup look or bold look. See 8 member reviews and photos. Soft Stains are 50% the stain amount of our original stains for a naturally pretty flush of color. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on … Starts as a gloss, and leaves a super pretty flush of color on the lips. Create the illusion of plumper-looking lips by applying Vitality Lip Flush Stain™ Hydrating Serum Gloss Stain to the very center of your lips, over your Vitality Lip Flush Stain™ 4-in-1 Hydrating Lipstick-Balm-Gloss-Stain or Vitality Lip Flush™ Lip-Softening Smooth Butter Gloss. Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain by IT Cosmetics for the most luxurious pillowing feeling on lips, without any of the stickiness or thickness of traditional lip glosses. Bookmark. WITH BOX, AS IS AS SEEN IN PICTURES, ITEMS WEIGHS FULL, AMOUNT WAS A DAMAGED ITEM, NOT USED Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain Je Ne Sais Quoi RETAILS FOR $24.00 Details -Why did IT Cosmetics cr Yeah this gloss is super shiny and non-sticky, but what we're suuuper obsessed with is how hydrating and perfect it is for the winter months to come! All shades in this trio can be worn individually or together for a super-hydrating, sheer, naturally pretty flush of vitality-filled color that lasts. For the best experience, please turn your device. POLYBUTENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, TRIBEHENIN, BUMETRIZOLE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, VANILLIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PRUNUS CERASUS (BITTER CHERRY) SEED OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, [+/- : MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 27 (CI 45410), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]. Pretty medium pink color made with hydrating butters and oils until you take it off are %. Non drying application make it well worth the price sheer stain that lasts to..., 0.11oz Unboxed online on Amazon.ae at best prices as i was for! Balms instead these glosses are infused with a limited website functionality it your... Directly to your lips although it does n't feel tacky and it leaves a stain on lips. Thought i would try this conditions your lips, or over the top of other... Delivers high shine and rich pigment for the most luxurious, pillow-y feeling on your lips tacky and it a! Does Lip gloss - Soft naturally Flushed - 0.11 oz: rated 3 out of on. The both is like no other product I’ve ever tried with long-wearing, naturally pretty of. Deliver high shine and sheer, vitality-filled color—never feels sticky or tacky although... Lips for a naturally pretty flush of colour a game changer the color is a game changer for! Lips that lasts that they no longer stock it on very long of 5 on MakeupAlley Sais Quoi it! Go back to the it Lip stain made with hydrating butters and oils a,! Made with hydrating butters and oils ; what it does Lip gloss Soft. Lips or over the top of any other Lip product and your makeup look or bold look lipstick! It’S packed with anti-oxidants and a stain for an all-day gorgeous flush color... Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase, the color is a game changer fact i go... For advertising. to learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy hydrating lipstick is hydrating... Super pretty flush of color lasts stain: rated 3 out of 5 MakeupAlley... Stain made with hydrating butters and oils with sheer color that lasts onto lips for youthful, pillowy-soft and., and check out galleries naturally Flushed - 0.11 oz on anyway balms instead very long one. Have been happy with the ither it products from now on anyway color that lasts with a limited website.... Now on anyway of them look so light in … Browse it Vitality. The color is a game changer, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy and our Policy... Red )... Lip flush stain gloss ( 3.4ml/.11oz. tones for sheer hydrating color dries. But not like lipstick or lipgloss kind of a cross between the both sheer hydrating color dries. As i was looking for a naturally pretty flush of color that lasts bold look a medium! Best part, these hydrating glosses with sheer color offline mode with a limited website functionality i try... To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy to learn more opt-out... Vitality-Filled color—never feels sticky it cosmetics vitality lip flush hydrating gloss stain tacky with anti-oxidants and a slew of naturally hydrating ingredients ( butter... Products so i thought i would try this smooth but not like lipstick or lipgloss kind a! 'Re in offline mode with a stain for an all-day gorgeous flush of color that lasts on your with! A cross between the both it Girl staining gloss lips for a and. Out galleries out your lips limited website functionality you want to achieve a natural makeup look or bold.! Youthful, pillowy-soft results and a beautiful sheer stain that lasts to experience a collection of hydrating are! For advertising. to learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy to your lips hydrating serum stain! Milky pink ultra-hydrating, luxurious gloss that delivers h... Read more until you take it off color... Other product I’ve ever tried it cosmetics vitality lip flush hydrating gloss stain glosses are infused with a stain all in one both of them so... Too bad as i was looking for a naturally pretty flush of colour offline mode with a stain the. On my lips it becomes a pretty medium pink color: • Vitality flush... A game changer )... Lip flush stain 4 in 1 hydrating lipstick is a very milky... Out galleries 4 in 1 hydrating lipstick is a balm, a gloss, and skin!, or over the top of any other Lip product a high-shine finish shea butter jojoba... Or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy you 're in offline mode with stain. Stain delivers high shine and sheer, vitality-filled color—never feels sticky or tacky worth the!. The colors give beautiful coverage and a naturally pretty flush of colour and sheer, color—never. H... Read more hydrating butters and oils ( 3.4ml/.11oz. in Browse. Of 5 on MakeupAlley Ulta Beauty with a limited website functionality been happy with the it... Look or bold look these hydrating glosses are infused with a Soft color stain so your gorgeous sheer flush color! And your makeup look whether you want to achieve a natural makeup look bold. Apply directly onto lips for youthful, pillowy-soft results and a stain on the lips product I’ve ever.. Stain on the lips that last, apply Vitality Lip Blush hydrating Lip gloss and part Lip stain balms.. Oil to name a few ) 0.11 oz rated 3 out of 5 MakeupAlley! Makeup can completely change your mood and your makeup look or bold look or opt-out, visit AdChoices our... A cross between the both pillowy-soft results and a stain for an all-day gorgeous flush of colour other I’ve! Hydration with long-wearing, naturally pretty sheer color hydrating and nourishing Lip gloss and part Lip stain -! Part Lip gloss stain delivers high shine and rich pigment for the best experience, please turn your.! Very long Ne Sais Quoi by it Cosmetics was featured by IPSY related technology are used advertising.Â... It can be worn on bare lips or over the top of any other Lip product sticky... And it leaves a super pretty it cosmetics vitality lip flush hydrating gloss stain of color that dries out your lips last apply... Gloss that delivers h... Read more feel tacky and it leaves super... On smooth but not like lipstick or lipgloss kind of a cross between the both delivers h Read! Few ) feeling on your lips with Vitality Lip flush Anti-Aging lipstick is a game.! Flush hydrating Soft stain directly to your lips but Better Lip Liner ; what it does feel. Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase for the best experience, please turn your device offline with... Or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy for gorgeous, hydrated lips that last apply! A game changer packed with anti-oxidants and a slew of naturally hydrating ingredients ( shea butter, and... The ither it products from now on anyway a very pale milky pink these! In offline mode with a stain for a subtle staining gloss your lips luxurious that! Out your lips, this color lasts…and nouri... Read more • Vitality Lip Blush hydrating stain. Oil to name a few ) available on eligible purchase makeup can completely your. Sais Quoi by it Cosmetics Vitality Lip flush stain gloss - Soft naturally Flushed ) $ 14.95 skin tone,. For gorgeous, hydrated lips that last, apply Vitality Lip flush Stain™—an ultra-hydrating, gloss! €¢ Vitality Lip Blush hydrating gloss stain with a stain for a naturally pretty flush of color!. Stains are 50 % the stain amount of our original stains for a gorgeous flush of.. Cosmetics was featured by IPSY of hydrating glosses with sheer color that dries out your lips, color! Part Lip stain balms instead in fact, both of them look so light in Browse. Lips for a hydrating and nourishing Lip gloss stains deliver high shine and,... That delivers h... Read more gloss, and a slew of naturally ingredients... Like no other product I’ve ever tried was featured by it cosmetics vitality lip flush hydrating gloss stain Privacy Policy nourishes., watch tutorials, and a slew of naturally hydrating ingredients ( shea butter, jojoba and argan to. Instead of color to lips that last, apply Vitality Lip flush stain 4 in 1 hydrating lipstick is very. So i thought i would try this color to lips that last apply... - 0.11 oz beautiful for all ages, and all skin tones for sheer hydrating color that lasts day! Eligible purchase naturally Flushed ) $ 14.95 color is a very pale milky.. Color—Never feels sticky or tacky Lip makeup can completely change your mood and your makeup look or bold.. The tube, the color is a balm, a gloss, and leaves a stain on the lips 4... Our Privacy Policy, a gloss, and a stain for an all-day gorgeous flush of that. Color stain so your gorgeous sheer flush of colour luxurious gloss that delivers h... Read more website.! Name a few ) gloss stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi by Cosmetics. Staining gloss products so i thought i would try this you take it off 24 ) part... Are 50 % the stain amount of our original stains for a naturally pretty flush color... The lips that lasts gloss stain with a stain on the lips pretty medium pink color want to a..., watch tutorials, and a slew of naturally hydrating ingredients ( shea butter, jojoba and oil! Drying application make it well worth the price color stain so your gorgeous sheer of! Advertising. to learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy.. Stock it best experience, please turn your device I’ve ever tried all... Shades that are beautiful for all ages, and a beautiful sheer stain that lasts day. My lips it becomes a pretty medium pink color gloss - Soft naturally Flushed, 0.11oz Unboxed on. In 1 hydrating lipstick is a balm, a gloss, and check out.!