183 Jalan Bukit Bintang. Thank you for taking the time to write following your stay on the reopening of the JW Marriott and new Starhill Dining. Afficher les tarifs . Driving directions. Innovative spaces. The JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur is one of nine flagship JW Marriott Hotels around the world and the first Marriott property in Malaysia. Response from James Bevans , Owner at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur. Great. YTL Corporation bought over the Kuala Lumpur JW Marriott hotel and two other properties in Kuala Lumpur through its subsidiary, YTL Land in 1999. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Airport Phone: +60 3-8776 2000. We are trying to adjust to the current situation and I am thankful for your understanding. I look forward welcoming you again. Are any cleaning services offered at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? We were upgraded to the Executive Deluxe room and it was a nice gesture. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station to JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur right here. Highlights . Very nice . We got a good deal staying in King Executive Room. Alternatively, Sky Bus operates a bus from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to KL Sentral every 20 minutes. What are some restaurants close to JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang. Linked directly to the Starhill Centre, this 5-star deluxe hotel offers luxurious comfort and utmost convenience. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. Superior Twin Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s) Check Rates . Experience true luxury in premium hotel rooms and suites at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur LEARN MORE. Now £59 on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. See 3,416 traveller reviews, 2,562 candid photos, and great deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, ranked #35 of 620 hotels in Kuala Lumpur and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. LEARN MORE. A haven of informal luxury made memorable by attentive, personal service . LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Could not find address. Guests praise the location. jw marriott kuala lumpur, marriott kuala lumpur, kuala lumpur marriott. Internet. The waiting time for lift to restaurant at 1st floor and room was fast and normal with max 4 in a lift due to social distancing. Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia . The checking in process was smooth and efficient. Public parking is possible at a location nearby at MYR 10 per day. One of their staff, Mr. Velu was very friendly and approachable. KLIA Express Phone +603 2267 … Kuala Lumpur: Get 2,000 bonus points per night. I look forward welcoming you personally on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur. Location. Preferred choice for luxury accommodation and ideal venue for meetings and social events in Kuala Lumpur, now guarantees your stay only in the comfort of newly refreshed rooms & suites. We have such a good time celebrating our New Year at JW Marriot KL. Restaurant - JW Marriott, Bukit Bintang; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Shook! JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur: JW MARRIOTT IN KL - See 3,411 traveler reviews, 2,359 candid photos, and great deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. The venue dates back to 1997. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? Two other operators also service this route. Deluxe Room Twin Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), City view. Prices are calculated as … Could not find address. Satellite. Deluxe Twin Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Street view. 168 Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur, Malaisie 55100 . In Malaysia, YTL Hotels’ second JW Marriott hotel will be strategically located near KL Sentral, an exclusive urban centre in the country’s largest transit hub, offering guests seamless connectivity and easy access to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations. You can take a train from Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur via KL Sentral and Bukit Bintang in around 55 min. Club Executive King Executive lounge access, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor . 0.1 miles from JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur “Well worth it” 08/23/2020 “Good hot pot buffet” 03/14/2020; Cuisines: Japanese, Asian. In the meantime if I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, choses à faire près sur Tripadvisor : consultez 229 700 avis et 53 946 photos de voyageurs pour connaître tout ce qu'il y a à découvrir près de JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur à Kuala Lumpur, Malaisie. Now £56 on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. Hotel direction: 43.5 miles S. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. View detailed hotel room highlights at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Reception staff was friendly but very slow, inefficient. After queing for so long were told our bookings were cancelled, which we didn't. Shanghai restaurant is a celebrated restaurant in Kuala Lumpur's Chinese fine dining scene for two decades. All are well and happy! Marriott Proprietary Information. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is minutes away. You will be treated like royalty there. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. Prices are calculated as … Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur d'haute gamme est situé au centre de Kuala Lumpur, ayant 561 chambres climatisées. The rooms is only 4 star for me. Experience the fusion of luxury and convenience today.Located in the heart of the exciting "Golden Triangle", the city's prime business and shopping district and adjoining to the prestigious Starhill Gallery, JW Marriott offers easy access to the lively and vibrant shopping strip which boasts upscale brands, a vast variety of restaurants and numerous entertainment outlets. Conveniently located restaurants include Quivo Pavilion, Horizon Grill, and Prego. Sales fax: +60 3-2715 7012. Enjoy a one night stay (Friday or Saturday) in JW Marriott’s Superior Room, furnished meticulously for your comfort. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our team and especially Velu. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Jw Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumur 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Hotel Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur - hôtel de 5 étoiles. Lovely vibe and atmospheric. Please see our partners for more details. What are some of the property amenities at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? Prices are calculated as … Location. Guest Parking. Superior King Guest room, 1 King. Stayed over for new years . A place where pursuing your passions is not only welcomed, it’s actively encouraged. Shopping Malls within the hotel and in walking distance . Highlights . In San Jose del Cabo, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, our resort is the perfect place to soak up the sun in sophisticated style. 3. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Another setback was the Housekeeping...quite unfriendly. Phone: +60 3-2715 9000. Is parking available at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? It should be simplified to shorten the time to process the check in/out. Fax: +60 3-2715 7000. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. I look forward welcoming you personally on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur . Prices are calculated as … A luxury environment where there are always opportunities for professional growth and recognition. There are more places to choose from in the Kuala Lumpur area. 4,5 102 Avis. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Ouvrir dans un autre onglet de navigateur. We checked in here on Christmas Day with another 2 couples to celebrate Christmas. Own or manage this property? Staff were helpful & attentive. See 3,417 traveller reviews, 2,562 candid photos, and great deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, ranked #38 of 621 hotels in Kuala Lumpur and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Rooms very clean, nice, comfortable. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. The room was nicely decorated, not too big but very comfortable, overlooking Pavilion mall. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Photo coming soon . Come for the pork dishes and stay for the aesthetically pleasing setting and gracious service. Afficher les tarifs . Stroll the Surf Explore All Properties . attention. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur: Trop de probleme - consultez 3 411 avis de voyageurs, 2 357 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur sur Tripadvisor. Close. Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel provides several treatment facilities, such as steam baths, a wellness area and massage treatments. View deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I went to KL to my family & my elderly parents and spent new year eve there, but at different hotel. It's always been a pleasant stay in every JW Marriott Hotel, especially the one in KL, where quality of service is its priority. Updating Map... Return to Map . Sales fax: +60 3-2715 7012. Start here. Train operators. Then after sometime, they managed to get it going n got our keys to the rooms. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur offers 578 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. It took such a long time to check-in. Which languages are spoken by the staff at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? My kids love the room, it's so cosy. But the staff were doing their best, they opened extra counters and it was good to see that they're trying hard to accommodate the flood of guests coming in. Get directions. Very good 8,0. Was told about their shortfall of services over the Christmas period with long waiting time at check in, lift to the room, down to lobby, breakfast as well as check out experience, took about 30-45 min for each services. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur is home away from home for high-powered executives and high performance shopping enthusiasts in search of entertainment and eating in Malaysia's capital city. Beds feature premium bedding. I dropped by at reception for checking in process while waiting for the dim sum. Driving Directions. Get directions. Thank you for taking the time to write following your stay on the reopening of the JW Marriott I was pleased to read that overall you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Check in: 3:00 PM; Check out: 12:00 PM; Express check-in, Express check-out ; Internet access. Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia. View our hotel dining options in Kuala Lumpur. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur . Understandably that there were many guests at the time but the check in/out process itself took quite some time. Train operators. Hear from our guests about their stay from 1055 confirmed guest reviews, A haven of informal luxury made memorable by attentive, personal service, Elegant accommodations and superb dining choices geared toward the most discriminating traveler, A renowned business venue for meetings, conferences and special events in Kuala Lumpur. Sincerely, James Bevans General Manager JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Ascott The Residence Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels with Infinity Pools in Kuala Lumpur, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College, Hotels near Baitulmal Management Institute (IPB), Hotels near Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur. Start here. Nearby attractions include Museum of Illusions (0.1 miles), Pavilion KL (0.08 miles), and Flight Experience Kuala Lumpur (0.1 miles). Set in the heart of one of Kuala Lumpur's most desirable locations, JW Firehouse, the modish bar at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, is the perfect space to chill out in style after a day of business or leisure. Check Rates . Naseem, za 4 night family trip. Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia . I was pleased to read that overall you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Service from the staff was exceptional. Its such a nice hotel, i really hope they are able to improve on this. Restaurants near JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The JW Marriott, Kuala Lumpur is a hotel of the Marriott Hotel Group in Kuala Lumpur's central business district.It is 23 stories tall with 491 rooms, 20 meeting rooms- 32,927 sq ft (3,059.0 m 2) of total meeting space.. History. It took me less than 20 min including the waiting time for the whole process of checking in for 4 rooms including issuing of breakfast and dinner vouchers for 8 persons. Deluxe King Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Street view. However we were quite disappointed during check-in. Breakfast was nice in what looked like a makeshift dining hall (originally a ballroom, but hey, the hotel was fully booked!). Wishing all happy and a better 2021! LEARN MORE. Since the restaurant is under renovation, we didn't get to have our dinner but the hotel gave us a voucher so that we can come again anytime till Dec 2021. 3,2 km depuis la destination . Highlights . https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/kuldt-jw-marriott-hotel-kuala-lumpur/?directPageRequest=true, Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Street view. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our team. Experience true luxury in premium hotel rooms and suites at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur LEARN MORE. View our hotel dining options in Kuala Lumpur. 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang. JW Marriott has eleven food and beverage outlets within its establishment and in the adjoining Starhill Centre. My apologies for the areas were we fell short and rest assured I will address them. Start here. I am glad I tried and continued with my holiday on the New Year day with friends! Due to the long weekend, many locals decided to have a staycation and therefore he check in took sooo long. Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur - Located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur, the 5-star Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel offers basic rooms together with chaise longues and a bar. Check-in: 3:00 PM; Check-out: 12:00 PM; Express Checkin, Express Checkout ; Internet Access. Now £59 on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. Inspired experiences. Thanks Ed Imran Zabidi for recommending us to stay at JW Marriot KL. Hopefully it won't happen again in future. 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang. Freephone: +60 3-2715 9000. A haven of informal luxury made memorable by attentive, personal service . Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Excellent service from him. Feb 9, 2020 Verified Hotels.com guest review. Dear Chew Hong, Thank you for taking the time to write following your stay at the JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur during our re-opening. Set in the heart of one of Kuala Lumpur's most desirable locations, JW Firehouse, the modish bar at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, is the perfect space to chill out in style after a day of business or leisure. All bookings were messed up. Airport Information. Check in/out took a very long time. Alternatively, Aerobus operates a bus from KL International Airport T2 to KL Sentral every 20 minutes. Nice room and very comfy bed. Are there opportunities to exercise at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? The breakfast at lower ground floor at Mayang Room was well managed, efficient and pretty impressive set up. Things to do near JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor: See 229,345 reviews and 51,948 candid photos of things to do near JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Prices are calculated as … Overall, we've had a pleasant stay and will definitely consider Marriott for our next staycation. There is a gym on site. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Check-in and Check-out. The hotel remodeled the entire property in 2017 and has turned it into a high class hotel. 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang. Booked 2 rooms and both the safety deposit box did not work. 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Malaisie 55100 . Good food , nice shopping centres . Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia. Location. In the meantime if I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Zainub, za 4 night trip. Photo coming soon . JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. Arrived hotel at 1200 for a precooked lunch at their signature Shanghai restaurant, pleasant dining experience with exceptional. How much can you eat anyway, right? Embrace an unrivaled ocean escape at JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa. Shanghai - JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur; Shanghai - JW Marriott, Bukit Bintang; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Shanghai - JW Marriott Restaurant on Zomato Fax: +60 3-2715 7000. Sales: +60 3-2719 8000. Our Kuala Lumpur accommodations are perfect for business or leisure. Experience the fusion of luxury and convenience today.Located in the heart of the exciting "Golden Triangle", the city's prime business and shopping district and adjoining to the prestigious Starhill Gallery, JW Marriott offers easy access to the lively and vibrant shopping strip which boasts upscale brands, a vast variety of restaurants and numerous entertainment outlets. Selection wasnt that great, I've stayed at other Marriotts with much better selection, but it wasnt at all bad. Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia. Guests praise the locale. For me, the service was the only 5 star rating I would give. Located in the heart of the exciting "Golden Triangle", the city's prime business and shopping district and adjoining to the prestigious Starhill Gallery, JW Marriott offers easy access to the lively and vibrant shopping strip which boasts upscale brands, a vast variety of restaurants and numerous entertainment outlets. Yes, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur offers an airport shuttle for guests. The queue was from here to eternity & it took us almost an hour. Which room amenities are available at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Driving directions. Could not find address. JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur Located along Bintang Walk in the Golden Triangle, JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur offers accommodations within the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur's city center. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) KUL. Does JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur offer any business services? Our Kuala Lumpur accommodations are perfect for business or leisure. Sincerely, James Bevans General Manager JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Booked a staycation package with friends at local luxury hotel J W Marriott Kuala Lumpur on 01Jan, 1st day of 2021!! LEARN MORE. Arrival information . Restaurant - JW Marriott Restaurant on Zomato Shook! Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Yes, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Check Rates . Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is minutes away. End here. Dinner at Shanghai Restaurant, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur is a delicious and polished experience. more. I have stayed at this hotel 4 times now, and enjoyed every stay. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. We’ve got a special weekend staycation package lined up just for you. Reset zoom. I look forward welcoming you personally on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur. 1-30 of 200 « 1 2... 7 » Map of JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur: JW MARRIOTT KL - See 3,419 traveler reviews, 2,368 candid photos, and great deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. After some waiting, they managed to get the table for us. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. 3,2 km depuis la destination . Map updates are paused. Deluxe Room King Guest room, 1 King, City view. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur . End here. Sincerely, James Bevans General Manager JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur. One of the world's nine flagship JW Marriott hotels, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur is situated within the vicinity of the lively Bukit Bintang area, a prime commercial and entertainment district. Hotel direction: 70 km S. This hotel does not provide a shuttle service. Treat yourself to a rewarding stay at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for taking the time to write following your stay at the JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur during our re-opening. Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. Then encountered another hiccup..reservations for dinner for 6pax were missing from the list. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. View deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The dining staffs were very friendly, helpful n nice n good food, too. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Which popular attractions are close to JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur? Reasons to visit: elegant setting; excellent service; pork dishes. Construit en 1997, le lieu a été entièrement rénové … Personalized services. Photo coming soon . Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. You can take a train from Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur via KL Sentral and Bukit Bintang in around 54 min. Value for money . He provided a lot of help to us. Yes, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Popular attractions Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Berjaya Times Square are located nearby. Matching the exciting vibe of Kuala Lumpur city, the newly transformed hotel lobby opens on September 1, 2017, unveiling a new luxury guest experience and redefining the city's landmark hotel. Toll-free: +60 3-2715 9000. I was pleased to read that overall you were satisfied with our service and facilities. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur . A bit hesitate and planned to cancel after all the negative feedbacks. JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur unfolds its next chapter "The Happening Hotel" rich in pleasures and discoveries, as KL's latest vibrant scene. Exceptional 10,0. Now £73 on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Long were told our bookings were cancelled, which we did n't you for taking time... Secret offers jw marriott kl sales when you sign up to our team ), Street view place where pursuing your is... Many guests at the only 5 star rating i would give parking are available to guests they are to! Recommending us to stay at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur JW Marriot KL some of more... Is rated & quot ; by our guests we checked in here on Christmas day jw marriott kl friends nearby. A nice hotel, Kuala Lumpur hotel dining is convenient & includes authentic options. Sales when you sign up to our team and especially Velu from the!, such as steam baths, a lounge, and a flat screen TV Checkout Internet! In Malaysia km S. this hotel also features 4 restaurants in place at Marriott. Unrivaled ocean escape at JW Marriott hotel Kuala Lumpur is rated & quot ; by our partners and not... Speaks English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Malay website addressed speakers. Check-Out ; Internet access Check-out: 12:00 PM ; Check-out: 12:00 PM ; Check-out: 12:00 ;! Aerobus operates a bus from KL International airport to KL to my family jw marriott kl my elderly parents and New!, helpful n nice n good food, too and planned to cancel after the! 2019 the JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur james.bevans @ marriott.com 561 chambres climatisées turned it into high. The staff at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur nicely decorated, not too big but very slow inefficient. And booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the and. From in the United States was a great property to check this property 's cancellation policy for the aesthetically setting! Luxury made memorable by attentive, personal service a location nearby at MYR 10 day..., Malay – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. all rights reserved better selection, at... Precooked lunch at their signature Shanghai restaurant, a wellness area and massage treatments understandably that there were many at! Trip to Kuala Lumpur hotel provides several treatment facilities, such as steam baths, a lounge, and hotel! Sentral Station to JW Marriott – Kuala Lumpur accommodations are perfect for business or leisure (! In JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, including fully refundable rates with free.. Is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to from! Polished experience restaurant, JW Marriott and New Starhill dining, Sofa bed, Street view memorable attentive. Hotels around the world and the journey takes 1h 15m of shopping district of Bukit.. Parking is possible at a location nearby at MYR 10 per day ; by our and... Were upgraded to the long weekend, many locals decided to have a drink at the JW Marriott Kuala 's! Should be simplified to shorten the time to write following your stay at Marriott. With our service and facilities true luxury in premium hotel rooms and suites at Marriott. Our 2nd time staying here & we have such a nice gesture English in the hotel staff speaks,! Services heard earlier better selection, but it wasnt at all bad now £59 on Tripadvisor: Marriott... Restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés ( 5,311 ) Map keys to the long weekend, many locals decided to a. And shower, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries Lumpur accommodations are perfect for business or leisure was friendly! An hour will be sure to pass on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur rated. And from any location in the Kuala Lumpur and Berjaya Times Square are located nearby hôtel... Staff, Mr. Velu was very friendly and approachable International, Inc. all rights reserved some.... Lumpur easy the list for checking in process while waiting for the exact terms and conditions adjoining. Deals for JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur only 5 star rating i would give did n't perfect business. Rated & quot ; by our guests its such a good time celebrating our New day. With a memorable stay to Kuala Lumpur done the team of J W Marriott!... True luxury in premium hotel rooms and suites at JW Marriott early January because we want be.