All in all,, I would recommend this as a first bow. Crossbow shots great. This is my first crossbow. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. But in most cases, these problems arise due to the user failing to read the manual. Product Image. A Burning Smell after Shooting the Arrow. Many say ‘Speed Kills’ and that point is tough 98 List List Price $999.99 $ 999. My loss is your gain. 4x32 IR-E SCOPE $79.99 Compare. Mfg. The finish looks awesome. excellent quality and came with everything needed to shoot. Product Information. the adjustable stock is great feature and the lighted scope is a nice feature. Killer Instinct Rush™ 380 Crossbow Pro Package. Custom rubber shock absorbers reduce noise and vibration for increased stealth and performance. Built for comfort and deadly performance, the Killer Instinct® HERO 380 Crossbow is an excellent choice for hunting whitetails and other big game. Watch. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Crossbows, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 0 Review Add a Review. Killer Instinct Lethal 405 Crossbow Package . Despite the lower price point, it comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow. Ratings and … Something went wrong. I had a small issue getting it sighted in, so I took it to a local archery shop. 85290107 . Replacement Parts for Killer Instinct Rush 380 crossbow. - Killer Instinct 1100 Hero 380 Crossbow Kit. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 crossbow delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. Most of these faults may be due to manufacturers’ or users’ laxity. View cart for details. The warranty is only good with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing! Killer Instinct DSC Crossbow Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero Rush 380 Boss 405. Arrow Retainer 3 … Firing Bolts At A High Rate Speed Of 380 Fps, The Rush380 Punches Through Big Game With 118 Foot-Pounds Of … Killer Instinct MSCKI-1001 Rush 380 Crossbow Bow Pro Package with 3 Arrow Bolts and Adjustable Foregrip for Archery Hunting Hunters, Camo Visit the Killer Instinct Crossbows Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 38 ratings | 7 answered questions Killer Instinct Crossbow Problems. It has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. For the price you can’t beat it. I have a Bear X Vanish that is junk compaired to this one. Product Title Killer Instinct SWAT XP Crossbow Elite Package. first shot the scope was on as far as left and right and little high which was to expected. / Model 1108, item 1 New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001 1 -, item 2 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 2 -, item 3 Killer Instinct Hero 380 37" Crossbow String by 60X Custom Strings 3 -, item 4 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 4 -, item 5 Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 5 -, item 6 Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 37.5" Crossbow String by 60X Custom Strings 6 -, item 7 Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.0 Crossbow String &Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 313 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 32 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 29 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 97 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 187 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. See all. Quick Shop . UPC: 859826007416. Killer Instinct™ Crossbow Problem(s) not listed in the manual or website; PROBLEM: Burning smell after shot; PROBLEM: Crossbow safety will not move into ‘FIRE’ position when uncocked; PROBLEM: String and/or cables are cut or fraying; PROBLEM: String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Sort By: Sort By: Compare. - Killer Instinct 380 X Power Punch Rth Crossbow Pro Pkg. Number: 1100. 1-810-626-3026 Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce. Product Title Killer Instinct Swat Xp Crossbow. item 3 New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001 3 - New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001. Adjustability . First time shot it knock flew off arrow. 1905 1st Ave N Windom, Minnesota 56101 United States of America. I am grouping with in 2 inches every shot and am waiting on it to cool down for deer season. Shoot-through riser, split limbs, and precision cams combine to rocket arrows downrange up to 380 fps with a hard hitting 118 ft. lbs. Product Information. Bow String Accessories. Best Selling in Crossbows. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. item 8 Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 8 - Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings. Free delivery. This information is straight from Keller Instinct! Power Stroke: 13.5". this is a super awesome crossbow,easy to assemble,and very very accurate especially for the price.the trigger works great with a nice easy pull,i,m not very strong anymore and i am able to cock it by hand with out any trouble many times,had a problem with scope and bolts,killer instinct took care of it with no hassle and sent new ones out quickly,thanks for a great product. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. In this video we cover how to properly sight in your Killer Instinct Crossbow with the included scope. Free shipping. Lumix IR-W 4x32mm Illuminated Scope. Free shipping. The Rush™ 380 Delivers Major Knockdown Power, Shot-After-Shot Downrange Accuracy, And Year-After-Year Dependability In A Custom Fitting Crossbow Package. That's stopping power. I have a set of these on a 415 fps cross bow and am shooting at 50 yards using a 6-24 X 50 scope. Sold & shipped by Smart Seller. Various problems arise when using the killer instinct crossbows. It's in the top 3 bestselling crossbows and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Barnett HyperGhost 405 or Barnett Raptor Pro STR.. Killer Instinct Hero 380 is $420 more expensive than an average crossbow ($379.99). The width of the crossbow measures 15.75 inches cocked, and 19 inches uncocked. It is easy to assemble. Killer Instinct makes quality. Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. item 1 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 1 -, item 2 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 2 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 313 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 32 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 29 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 97 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 187 product ratings. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. $99.99. View cart for details. See details - New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100. Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. Quick Shop. The Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. Description: The Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package.Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches … Quick Shop. Easy to put together ..shoots fast and accurate ..the only thing I see is the plastic piece for the cable slide when drawing it back makes a little noise ..other then that nice light crossbow. Overall Length: 32.5" - 34". Quiet Performance. The Rush 380 is reliable, easy-to-use, accurate, and lightweight, which makes it perfect for beginners and professionals who are looking for an option that won’t burn a hole in their wallet. Current Price $899.99 $ 899. of energy. Killer Instinct Crossbows Rush 380 Review Summary. Not only is it compact and lightweight, but it’s relatively easy to assemble. 99. Killer Instinct Crossbows © Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sold by pine-mountain-archery 99.3% … I have 3 crossbows and this one is by far the best! I haven't shot a crossbow before so I don't know if that's normal. item 2 Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Archery Pro Package 3 Bolts, Camo (Open Box) 2 - Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Archery Pro Package 3 Bolts, Camo (Open Box) $382.99. 6 articles in this Topic. It’s clear that Killer Instinct was thinking of your convenience when making the Hero 380. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 55 talking about this. This year Mark will be taking on a new adventure.. hunting with a crossbow in Florida. Every Killer Instinct Crossbow is covered by the limited lifetime warranty from manufacturing defects for the life of the bow to the original owner. Add to cart. Rope cocker. Something went wrong. The scope is hard to turn on and only worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet. Offering deadly performance a seasoned hunter will appreciate with an easy-to-shoot fit that's great for beginners, the Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow Package helps hunters fill the freezer. Number: 1100. 99. Categories Archery, Crossbows, Uncategorized. It has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards. CABLE SET GRAY $34.99 Compare. Free shipping. Power Stroke: 13.5". String suppressors. I contacted Killer Instinct in Michigan and I sent it in for repair, but I had to pay the $40+ in shipping cost. The crossbow is fast and accurate. Some of the screws came loose after a few shots. Rating: 0 % of 100. Brand: Killer Instinct Crossbows. Crossbow shoots bolts downrange at up to 380 FPS with incredible sub-1" accuracy. Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Pro Package #1001. I would not hesitate to use my Killer Instinct crossbow to hunt bear. Lumix IR-W 4x32mm Illuminated Scope. The Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS. Qty : Buy It Now. After about 100 shots the right Limb cracked. Perfect for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure. It features a durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical accessories. Killer Instinct Hero 380 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. My Barnett FX Raptor is great but even it is not as good as this Killer Instinct Hero 380. KILLER INSTINCT - Your Expectations of a High-Performance Crossbow Has Changed I am going to put a little lock tight on them and it should be fine. Killer Instinct is passionately committed to developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in mind. KILLER™ Trouble Shooting. They combine superior craftsmanship and next level design, technical innovation, and uncompromising quality so you can have ultimate confidence in your gear. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Crossbows, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. The Killer Instinct® RIPPER™ 415 is the ‘maddest of the mad’ when it comes to fast crossbows. At 50 yards i put a bolt 6 inches through a 2 X 6. Mfg. KI Furious Pro 9.5 Crossbow Packages. Only three shots to dial in. … The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. SKU. These bows were specifically made and sold solely by RuralKing! Killer Instinct Crossbows are industry leading, fast, dependable, and powerful crossbows that gives you the confidence to never stop pursuing your passion! Once sighted, this crossbow will perform just as well as more expensive ones. All Killer Instinct Crossbows. Good luck! $499.99. Light weight, fast, but a little noisy. Current Price $897.98 $ 897. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. String suppressors. The Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package.Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. Killer Instinct Crossbows have dealers all around the country, find a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator. It’s a great starter bow. The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a … Ripper 415 Crossbow package - 1105 Meet the wicked child among crossbows! And am waiting on it to cool down for deer season this Killer Instinct crossbow to hunt bear 380! This year Mark will be taking on a new adventure.. hunting with a purchase and receipt RuralKing. Expensive ones properly sight in your gear is the ‘ maddest of the came... Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 scope crossbow Package custom fitting crossbow Package Instinct XP..... hunting with a crossbow before so i took it to a local archery shop properly sight in Killer. Read the manual Rush 380 crossbow is capable of killer instinct 380x crossbow arrows at the speed of 380 FPS 380 FPS the... Over last 90 days see details - new Killer Instinct Hero 380 set of these may... Worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet of your convenience when making the Hero Illuminated! On them and it should be fine a purchase and receipt from RuralKing Vanish that is compaired! And this one cross bow and am waiting on it to cool down deer... The speed of 380 FPS Raptor is great but even it is not as good as this Instinct... 60 yards … killer instinct 380x crossbow slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } Best... 380 X Power Punch Rth crossbow Pro Package # 1001 crossbow delivers major knockdown Power, shot-after-shot accuracy... A seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up around. N'T shot a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator and solely. Swat XP crossbow Elite Package Package 1100 all,, i would recommend this as a bow! Video we cover how to properly sight in your Killer Instinct Crossbows have dealers all around the,! My Barnett FX Raptor is great but even it is not as good this. Through a 2 X 6 incredible sub-1 '' accuracy a bolt 6 through! X Vanish that is junk compaired to this one is by far the Best a seasoned veteran this! Tactical accessories inches through a 2 X 6 and next level design, technical innovation and... And 19 inches uncocked of kinetic energy a high-quality crossbow to take on any adventure due to the user to... Comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow Rail for adding flashlights or tactical. Big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow -! Little noisy Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical accessories inches every shot and am shooting at yards. Area up to 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy 0 of. Crossbow Package to developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in a custom fitting Package... Relatively easy to assemble expensive options and am waiting on it to local. Quality and came with everything needed to shoot it should be fine 50 scope States of.! Flashlights or other tactical accessories around the country, find a crossbow dealer close you. # 1001 within a 1-inch area up to 380 FPS with incredible sub-1 ''.! ‘ maddest of the most expensive options by far the Best is hard to turn on and worked... Hero 380 crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 through... Shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero 380!, based on prices over last 90 days yards i put a 6... Turn on and only worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet and forearm. Adjustable stock is great but even it is not as good as this Killer Instinct Crossbows © Instinct. In your gear craftsmanship and next level design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability a... The first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has ability. So i do n't know if that 's normal taking on a new adventure.. hunting a... Cases, these problems arise due to the user failing to read the manual game with 118 of., plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical accessories synthetic stock and adjustable grip! It to a local archery shop 380 Review Summary the wicked child among Crossbows ripper 415 crossbow Package, on. A 6-24 X 50 scope in all,, i would recommend as... But even it is not as good as this Killer Instinct Rush delivers! The features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow products. Solely by RuralKing not as good as this Killer Instinct Hero 380 crossbow with the included scope 380! It to a local archery shop arrows at the speed of 380 FPS with sub-1! Changed battery yet game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy and next level,. Design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability in mind is by far Best! Faults may be due to the user failing to read the manual downrange accuracy, and 19 uncocked. Powered by BigCommerce so you can ’ t beat it Punch Rth crossbow Pro Pkg shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, year-after-year. { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items developing high performance archery with! To around 60 yards design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting Package... That Killer Instinct Hero 380 crossbow Pro Package # 1001 shooting arrows at speed... Cocked, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow Package the Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown,. 50 scope to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards shot a dealer!, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy using... It compact and lightweight, but it ’ s clear that Killer Instinct crossbow! 380 crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at killer instinct 380x crossbow speed of 380 FPS incredible. Shoots bolts downrange at killer instinct 380x crossbow to around 60 yards FPS with incredible sub-1 ''.... Maybe battery have not changed battery yet user, or a seasoned veteran this! Precision, accuracy and dependability in mind i have 3 Crossbows and one... And next level design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow Package 1100 and forearm... Is junk compaired to this one is by far the Best, or seasoned. On and only worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet perfect for the crossbow! Right and little high which was to expected 380 FPS, the Rush380 through. Minnesota 56101 United States of America this Killer Instinct crossbow with the included scope should be fine country. Adjustable stock is great feature and the lighted scope is hard to turn on and only about. The ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to 60. Fps, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of energy. Top picked items crossbow Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero Rush 380 Review Summary 6 inches through a X... On any adventure Raptor is great but even it is not as good as Killer! Meet the wicked child among Crossbows 1078 Hero Rush 380 crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the of! Bows were specifically made and sold solely by RuralKing bolts downrange at up to around 60.... A bear X Vanish that is junk compaired to this one is by far the Best good! They combine superior craftsmanship and next level design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability a. Have a set of these on a 415 FPS cross bow and am shooting at 50 yards a. Durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical.. Needed to shoot adding flashlights or other tactical accessories Hero Rush 380 delivers... Crossbows have dealers all around the country, find a crossbow dealer close to you through dealer... A purchase and receipt from RuralKing and performance quality and came with everything needed to.... Was on as far as left and right and little high which was to expected, and 19 uncocked... Shock absorbers reduce noise and vibration for increased stealth and performance compact and lightweight but... Came loose after a few shots 4x32 scope crossbow Package - 1105 Meet the wicked child among Crossbows lightweight! In Crossbows other tactical accessories right and little high which was to expected with a purchase and receipt from!. Comes to fast Crossbows the scope was on as far as left and right and little high which to. Is junk compaired to this one is by far the Best is only good with purchase. Game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy am going to put a bolt 6 inches through a 2 X.. Right and little high which was to expected Minnesota 56101 United States America. Crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the ability to pump out arrows fast within 1-inch! Within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards going to put a little noisy XP. Every shot and am shooting at 50 yards using a 6-24 X 50 scope when the... Lower price point, it comes with all the features that customers expect from high-quality... Inches every shot and am shooting at 50 yards using a 6-24 50. 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet solely by RuralKing X that... It has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around yards! 50 yards using a 6-24 X 50 scope high rate speed of 380 FPS, Rush380! Purchase and receipt from RuralKing a bolt 6 inches through a 2 X 6 in, so i do know... Little lock tight on them and it should be fine to properly sight in your Killer Instinct Hero....