Use our ‘Request for Quotation’ service and get customized offers from companies in Cirencester. Mctimoney Chiropractic Clinic. So, she developed the clinic with the aim of developing a group of like minded therapists all working together under one roof. Painless Practice. Find a registered practitioner qualified in McTimoney Chiropractic for animals near you using the search box below. View Kate’s … NEXT. I'm Phil Yalden, an experienced chiropractor and I've been providing chiropractic care for people who live and work in Swindon and the surrounding areas for over eight years. 5. We welcome the chance to meet you and introduce you to our staff and services. Other nearby results from the Chiropractors category ; 51.6968711,-2.2166739. Report this profile; Experience. 14 Market Place. Welcome to Graeme Cooper Chiropractic Ltd. Graeme Cooper, McTimoney Chiropractor, is dedicated to helping people … But Jan Blankenstein, of the Swindon Chiropractic Clinic, said: "I would not be sending out letters of that nature to patients." Towcester McTimoney Chiropractic. Kelly Rai Artistry Ridge Nether Moor . Get Directions +44 1793 232549. kellychiropractic.co.uk. Clare Dimond Manton Village Hall . Download the app Get a free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location Search. She is a McTimoney chiropractor, who started work in 2004 in Swindon. the liddington chiropractic clin, liddington, SN4 0HF. Professional, affordable chiropractic care in Swindon, Chippenham and surrounding areas. Fairford, High Street, FAIRFORD by Lloyds TSB. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Wednesday 9am-6pm. Monday 9am-6pm. Chiropractic Clinic (1) 01249 716683; Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9BY. Faringdon, Oxfordshire SN7 7HP. … Nature's Whisper: Baby Massage & Wellbeing Chopping Knife Lane . Wiltshire based. McTimoney Chiropractic I have a NEW WEBSITE Please visit www.janefaulkes.co.uk for further information about my clinics in Swindon, Highworth and Faringdon, and all my contact details. Find The Liddington Chiropractic Clinic in Nr Swindon, SN4. Swindon Animal Backs - McTimoney and Equine Sports Massage Therapist Animal Backs has been established to provide a hands-on, complementary approach to maintaining the optimum health, soundness and performance of your animal using McTimoney and Equine Sports Massage techniques. A gentle and effective treatmentThe McTimoney chiropractic method is a precise, whole body approach to care with swift and light adjustments making it a comfortable treatment to receive. Hire the best chiropractors . Experienced, pragmatic and down to earth she has treated me and other members of my family quickly and with quick results. Name of company Towcester Chiropractic. Close About. Treatment involves the chiropractor using their hands to detect issues and to apply corrective adjustments to areas of the body. Chiropractor. She is a member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association, and is regulated by the GCC (General Chiropractic Council).Jane runs the newly opened Highworth Holistic Health Centre, Highworth as well as working … McTimoney College Bachelor of Science (BSc) Chiropractic. Legal notice. Join to Connect. Phil Yalden is a McTimoney Chiropractor who has treated people who have many different symptoms and conditions, and who … Latest news. Mar 2010 – Present 10 years 8 months. 5 out of 5 stars. Chloe Adams. 26 Newburgh Place, Swindon, SN6 7DN. Friday 9am-6pm. VAT no. Back to results. 1 - FREE to use and 0.10 miles away map. The best and most experienced company called Phil Yalden McTimoney Chiropractor BSc (Hons) LCC MMCA, from Swindon, that is located in the The Link Centre Whitehill Way, phone number 07793 596334 is eager to help you with any matter. McTimoney: Musculoskeletal Therapist Winston Williams BSc (Hons) Chiro MMCA MRCOC IVCA is a fully qualified Chiropractor. Phil Yalden provides gentle and effective chiropractic care to clients throughout Swindon and the surrounding areas. Chiropractors in Chippenham. Ellie Brassey Veterinary Physiotherapist Marlborough Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Gloucestshire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas . Alexander Technique Teachers use the word ‘USE’ to describe how we use our bodies and our mind in our daily activities. Chiropractor in Swindon. Thursday 3pm-8pm. 145 Oxford Road. I am a McTimoney chiropractor who has been working in and around the Swindon area since I graduated from the McTimoney College in 2004. Request for Quotation. Calne. Highworth Holistic Health. SN11 8AQ 01249 812015. Jane is a McTimoney chiropractic who has been working in and around the Swindon area since graduating from the McTimoney College in 2004. McTimoney College. The very high professionalism and big precision that all you can find in Phil Yalden McTimoney Chiropractor BSc (Hons) LCC MMCA. 36 likes. Get the latest news from the fields of chiropractic. Check Mctimoney Chiropractic in Malmesbury, MALMESBURY PRIMARY CARE CENTRE, PRIORY WAY on Cylex and find ☎ 0166 684 1402, contact info, ⌚ opening hours. Are you looking for Chiropractors? McTimoney is a gentle approach to chiropractic care. 143 people like this. Phil provides professional chiropractic care allowing clients to take charge of their health. Towcester McTimoney Chiropractic. I am registered with and regulated by the General Chiropractic Council and I am a Licentiate of the Royal College of Chiropractors and a Fellow of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association. Jane is an excellent McTimoney Chiropractor. Search for local Chiropractors … The McTimoney Chiropractor's membership association, the McTimoney Chiropractic Association, are available for an independent opinion on any aspect of your chiropractic care, and can be contacted on 01491 829 211, please ask to speak to Liz Carson as she is the lady who deals with these matters. Painless Practice . What's this? in Swindon . from 17 users. Page transparency See More. Nailsworth Natural Health Centre. It is suitable for newborn to golden era and anything in between, particularly at sensitive times such as during pregnancy or after an injury. In daily life we have to go to work, we sit at computers, drive our cars, walk to the shops, clean the house, and create specific exercise programs; in all these activities we ‘use’ ourselves. Espina Chiropractic Clinic . Tuesday 9am-6pm. Chiropractic is an integrated and holistic approach to health. The Liddington Chiropractic Clinic (0 Ratings) | Write a review. McTimoney Chiropractor Arnold Chiropractic. Unit 12, Pure Offices, Kembrey Park (7,541.02 km) SN2 8BW Swindon. Animal Chiropractor based in Wiltshire . Spinal Manipulation prices from £32 - Enquire for a fast quote ★ Choose from 11 Spinal Manipulation Clinics in Wiltshire with 11 verified patient reviews. Click BY LOCATION below and then select your search area and then insert your POSTCODE. [please enter] Regulatory authority [please enter] Legal Notice; We are located at: Grafton Spa … Nearby beauty salons. Graeme Cooper Chiropractic Ltd Mctimoney Chiropractor Chippenham, Calne, 145 Oxford Road, opening hours, Graeme Cooper Chiropractic is centrally located in Calne. About See all. & Dermal Fillers, Hygienist, Chiropractor ("The McTimoney Way"), CBCT Cone Beam Scanner, Dentures. 1. Claire Warman - Veterinary Physiotherapist & McTimoney Animal Chiropractic . Ridgeway Health and Wellness. Eventbrite, and certain approved third parties, use functional, analytical and tracking cookies (or similar technologies) to understand your event preferences and provide you with a customised experience. Using the latest portable equipment, treatment can take place in practice, at your yard or in your home. 07952 195326 Business hours. Please see My Story for more info. In my approach I use a variety of chiropractic techniques including the McTimoney method which is well known for being a gentle, precise, whole body approach to chiropractic care. Fairwater Stables 1 High Street Wroughton, Swindon, SN4 9JX. Call our Swindon chiropractic office to arrange a consultation and find out if you are a good candidate for today's chiropractic care! These cash machines are near to McTimoney Chiropractor A Griffiths BSc (Hons) Chiro MMCA Health and beauty . She is good value for money as not many sessions are needed and results last. Jericho Chiropractic Clinic ... Phil Yalden Mctimoney Chiropractor Bsc (Hons) Lcc Mmca chiropractor . Chloe Adams 17 Highmoor Copse, Peatmoor, Swindon … SN1 1AE Swindon . I am a member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association, and am regulated by the GCC (General Chiropractic Council). Animal Backs has been established to provide a hands-on, complementary approach to maintaining the optimum health, soundness and performance of your animal using McTimoney and Equine Sports Massage techniques. Our Faringdon Chiropractor, Kate Gillibrand, offers McTimoney Chiropractic within the heart of the community, based in the newly opened Davenport Business Centre, previously Barclays Bank. Log in. … Registered office Station Road Swindon SN5 4AJ Contact details Tel: +44 1793 1793772328 +44 1793 1793772328 E-mail: stuart@waggingjack.com Fax: Business ID no. 110% Health & Fitness Glenmore Business Park, Bridgemead Close, Westmead . I can thoroughly recommend Jane's professionalism and enthusiasm in her work for anyone with a wide range of musculo-skeletal problems. Stephen Goodman. 2004 – 2009. Price Range $$ Page Transparency See … Swindon Chiropractic Clinic 10 Swindon Road . Click to show/hide more about Jane. Lining up plans in Swindon? Compare all the chiropractors and contact the spinal manipulation clinic in Wiltshire that's right for you. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. The Liddington Chiropractic Clin, Swindon, SN4 0HF. Search for local Chiropractors near you on Yell. You can have 143 people follow this. Community See all. Claire provides a mobile se rvice covering Wiltshire and the surrounding areas. That enterprise … Find Stephen Goodman Within The Liddington Chiropractic Clinic in Swindon, SN4. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Mindful … McTimoney Chiropractor. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Arnold Chiropractic. WhatClinic ServiceScore™ 8.3 Excellent. Chiropractors Chippenham - The Near.co.uk directory of Chippenham chiropractors and recommended chiropractic clinics in Chippenham lists chiropractors in Chippenham and provides contact details and reviews of Chippenham chiropractic clinics who offer chiropractic therapy, neck pain relief and back pain relief.