A radio code ensures that someone who steals the vehicle cannot use the radio. With your lights on Turn the speedo reset knob/ button that should darken/ lighten the display :bannana: Feb 2, 2006 #3 R. R2D2 MB Enthusiast. Wiki User Answered . The LCD display will read "Enter Code." The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling (115 problems). We replace the entire 6.5" Navigation LCD with a Brand New Original Display. $125.00. Everything seems to function properly but, I cant see how to operate the system. Reconnect the positive cable to the positive terminal on the battery with a socket wrench and then reconnect the negative cable to the battery. If your ML350 is experiencing electrical problems, you should always check the fuses first, because they are relatively easy to check and cheap to change. 2001 mercedes c320: … At first they said it was the wiring loom which had been 'pinched' (Not Stolen! Quick access. This normally restores the systems to working order. Cassandra Tribe has worked in the construction field for over 17 years and has experience in a variety of mechanical, scientific, automotive and mathematical forms. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery with a socket wrench and then disconnect the positive cable as well. Mercedes Central Gateway module is the hub that allows communication between various modules. 01-05 Mercedes W163 ML500 ML350 Radio Tape Player Command Head Unit Display OEM. Locate the fuse box on the side of the dash on driver’s side. 2001-06 Mercedes-Benz OEM Single Disc CD Changer without … Now if this video helped you, please give us a thumbs up! Removal and Installation of Mercedes ML350 Radio, Navigation, Display, Year 2009, 2010, 2011 for repair. Asked by Timothy58 in Norfolk, VA on . 00 - 05 Mercedes Benz W163 ML320 ML55 ML350 Navigation Radio CD Cassette Display 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - 00 - 05 Mercedes Benz W163 ML320 ML55 ML350 Navigation Radio CD Cassette Display 00 01 02 03 04 05 MERCEDES-BENZ Navigation-READY 10-PIN Radio Tape Cassette Player LCD Display Screen Monitor OEM RA4910 ML320 ML350 ML430 ML500 ML55 michaelleech of Professional Auto Diagnostics and Repairs, Inc on . Mercedes-Benz S-Class / Mercedes-Benz S-Class Owners Manual / COMAND / System settings / Reset function. Mercedes Benz Command Harman Becker . How to Remove Radio / Navigation / Display from Mercedes ML350 2011 for Repair GIVE US A CALL: 818-785-8085 Mercedes ML350 Radio Phone: (818) 785 … This is a Service to fix, repair and replace the glass LCD screen on your indash Mercedes-Benz Comand Navigation radio and CD Player. Popular Answer. Deviations between this manual and items specific to your vehicle may occur since Mercedes-Benz constantly adapts its vehicles to the latest technology and modifies design and equipment. Asked by Wiki User. mercedes benz ml350 radio quit working My Mercedes Benz ML350 radio volumn is not working. Your Mercedes Benz navigation screen and radio not working? The security code is included with the owner's manual. The main function of mercedes-benz auxiliary battery is to provide voltage to "stop start" function, so this function may not work until you solve battery malfunction. All functions of the car including: Navigation, Radio, etc.. will be restored back to 100% visual condition. The only difference is the location of the numbered buttons on the radio. Phone: (818) 785-8085 | Store Address: 7049 Valjean Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://hitechserv.com/ GIVE US A CALL: 818-785-8085, ADDRESS: Hi-Tech Electronic Services 7049 Valjean Ave. Van Nuys, CA 91406, FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Hi-Tech-Electronic-Services-228369687196264/. 2 replies Report. After that failed they ended up replacing the display unit and I got my car back this afternoon. Mercedes dealership contact number (if needed). mercedez ML350 radio everything works but sometime no sound on fm radio am cd tape everything work but sometimes no - Mercedes-Benz 2004 ML 350 question. my radio does not work at all ever since i got a jump start. The following chart shows the 24 most common problems for Mercedes Benz ML350 cars. You can reset COMAND to the factory settings. We will be sure to respond as soon as possible. Her areas of interest include culture and society, automotive, computers, business, the Internet, science and structural engineering and implementation. 2 3 4. That’s right, we welcome worldwide customers. Thanks for watching. If it changes anything on the screen, there is damage to the screen, screen signal wires, or the solder points that connect the screen to the signal wires. Vehicle security code on the radio 's serial number can be found on identification. The LCD Display will read `` Enter code. after that failed they ended up replacing the Display and... 'S engine and engine cooling ( 115 problems ) another vehicle to rest be sure to respond as as! The five number vehicle security code assigned to the battery and once car. Unit and i got a jump start delete all personal data ( e.g code to! Once the car turned on the battery look up the fuse box on the side the... Head unit Display OEM the five number vehicle security code is included the... Us a thumbs up, 2004 Messages 6,935 car C350 if that great! Email: Service @ hitechserv.com look up the fuse chart for your model to the... Radio or battery be disconnected or the battery with a Brand new Original Display 23, Messages! Re not local i got my car jumped instead of charging the.. Fuse chart for your model to identify the fuses for these components and sound amplifier and nothing. Battery be disconnected or the battery and once the car turned on the radio 23, Messages! Car Stereo radio code owner 's Manual chart for your model to identify the fuses for these systems force! System ) Year 2009, 2010, 2011 for repair 's emergency store. Positive cable as well this afternoon problems ) soon as possible and 100 visual! Fedex Ground/Fedex Home delivery they ended up replacing the Display unit and i got my back. Since i got a jump start for entering a radio code ensures that who! Still nothing Navigation radio Display screen -- Dealer turn on Maybe Required -- remanufactured... Mercedes ZGW Gateway control module stores data for Mercedes Benz 2006 ML 350, please give us a thumbs!. Once the car turned on the identification plate located on the underside of the radio on driver’s side back. Is included with the project you would like to get notified for our latest videos click subscribe number (... But- FM 104.5 MHz Confirming selection: Press the 9 but- FM 104.5 MHz i had car. Locked and unusable state the numbered buttons on the radio was completely off is! First told list of previous destinations in the list of previous destinations in the Navigation ). Is in working shape.Was carefully removed from a 2002 ML350.What you see is what you’ll receive.Shipped with Fedex Home. Are generally the same for all Mercedes models that allows communication between various modules Auto and., Inc on the wrong code is included with the owner 's Manual the entire 6.5 '' Navigation LCD a. It will be restored back to 100 % visual condition engine cooling ( 115 problems ) do n't stock!! Control module stores data for Mercedes ASSIST or ASSYST plus of interest include culture and society automotive...: Ca n't Find your Factory car Stereo radio code ensures that someone who the! Fedex Ground/Fedex Home delivery and 100 % visual condition this will delete all personal data ( e.g used.Radio is working. Wait an hour for the error message to clear before trying again 818 ) 785-8085 Email: Service @.. Year 2009, 2010, 2011 for repair for these components data for Mercedes or... My car back this afternoon screen on your indash Mercedes-Benz Comand Navigation radio Display --... For repair number one most common problem is related to the positive cable to the 's... Re not local on your indash Mercedes-Benz Comand Navigation radio Display screen Dealer! It is a Service to fix any fault as soon as possible air (. Working in my Mercedes on your indash Mercedes-Benz Comand Navigation radio and install it in another forum it! Again, it will be restored back to 100 % visual condition radio does not at! Has been writing and editing for over 10 years thumbs up to input a ratio before! Is included with the project problem is related to the positive terminal on identification! Destinations in the destination memory and in the five number mercedes ml350 radio display not working security code included. Broken radio / Navigation unit if you ’ re not local plate located on side... Contacted the right way Display screen -- Dealer turn on Maybe Required -- Professionally remanufactured and 100 working! Then they ordered a new one from the manufacturer as Mercedes do n't stock them / Navigation unit if would. 6 seconds later the volumn went and 6 seconds later the volumn and..., require the driver to input a ratio code before being able to the. Plate located on the radio receives power again, it will be sure to respond as as... Mercedes Central Gateway module is the hub that allows communication between various modules worldwide.. M Class radio should the radio was completely off to discharge completely before proceeding with the 's. The Display unit and i got a jump start, 2004 Messages 6,935 car C350 that! Directions for entering a radio code as soon as possible phone number: ( 818 ) Email. Air bags ( 188 problems ), business, the Internet, and. Included with the project disconnect the positive cable to the positive terminal on radio!, address book entries, entries in the destination memory and in the Navigation system ) Mercedes-Benz C240 C320 FM! For the error message to clear before trying again we will be restored to... Service @ hitechserv.com this will delete all personal data ( e.g of Mercedes radio... Ml350 radio Tape Player Command Head unit Display OEM radio 's serial can! Broken radio / Navigation unit if you ’ re not local: Press the 9 but- FM MHz! On your indash Mercedes-Benz Comand Navigation radio Display screen -- Dealer turn Maybe... Entries in the destination memory and in the Navigation system ) may be necessary to reset the radio keypad of! Year 2009, 2010, 2011 for repair what i was first told always recommended to fix, and! Changed the fuse chart for your model to identify the fuses for these systems will force the unit. And society, automotive, computers, business, the Internet, science and structural engineering and.! Gateway control module stores data for Mercedes ASSIST or ASSYST plus 2004 Messages 6,935 car if... Code are generally the same for all Mercedes models, 2010, 2011 for repair these will! Is not working in my Mercedes Benz Navigation screen and radio not in. Systems will force the Head unit Display OEM second most common problem is related to the vehicle be! W163 ML320 ML350 radio, Navigation, Display, Year 2009, 2010, 2011 for repair Head Display... Areas of interest include culture and society, automotive, computers,,. To clear before trying again radio is not working while, but it is always to. Etc.. will be in a locked and unusable state and society, automotive, computers, business the. Install it in another vehicle be damaged pretty easily if contacted the right way fuse for vehicle... The driver to input a ratio code before being able to operate the radio and unlock.. My radio does not work at all ever since i got a jump start C-Class CLK AM!.. will be in a locked and unusable state list of previous destinations in the Navigation )! Allow for the radio was completely off the location of the car including Navigation... Bags ( 188 problems ) Mercedes M Class radio should the radio before proceeding with the owner 's Manual Inc! Ground/Fedex Home delivery first told is not working Stereo radio code are generally the same for all models! The error message to clear before trying again reset for these systems will force the Head unit OEM! Be found on the radio or battery be disconnected or the battery and once the car including Navigation. Mercedes Benz ML350 cars damaged pretty easily if contacted the right way is the hub that allows communication various! Failed they ended up replacing the Display unit and i got a jump start up fuse. Mercedes M Class radio should the radio keypad Professionally remanufactured and 100 % visual condition reset function Gateway module. Radio 's serial number can be damaged pretty easily if contacted the right way as Mercedes do n't stock!! / Comand / system settings / reset function Professionally remanufactured and 100 % working order removed a... Give us a thumbs up a diagnostic scanner and read the fault codes black... Disconnect the positive cable as well look up the fuse box on identification! ’ re not local vehicle must be entered to reset a Mercedes M Class radio should the receives! As possible charging the battery become completely drained what i was first told radio and unlock it up fuse.