Are you mounting the radiator as an intake or exhaust? Kraken Compatibility Guide We have done everything within our power to validate this guide, however we cannot guarantee fitment on any cases other than our own. With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler. The X models incorporate customizable pump speed control, a liquid temperature probe in the block and addressable RGB lighting. NZXT Kraken X72 360mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered 7.5 7.0 7.6 10: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Mirror ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler - 3rd Gen. Pump 7.2 6.7 7.3 Kraken Series Compatibility Guide Please use this guide to check case compatibility. NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73. Step 2: Install the backplate on the rear of the motherboard, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard. If your Kraken X42, X52, X53, X62, X63, X72, or X73 are not lighting up when your PC powers on, first please verify if the cooler is visible in our CAM software. NZXT just super-sized their Kraken series liquid coolers, meet the x72 for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Yes, take note /u/NZXT_Jeff, as you lie through your teeth about how its all to ensure we get the best products.. We paid for the product and you are not content with just the sale. Backed by a 6-year warranty, the Kraken Z series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own. In comparison with the previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, fan control is no longer provided. Before purchasing any NZXT Kraken Series products, there are 6 important things you have to know: 1. If the product is not visible in CAM, this is a separate issue with recognition, the RGB will only turn on if Windows and CAM recognize a cooler when the PC starts up. The Kraken X series (X42, X52, X62 or X72) from NZXT are All In One (AIO) liquid CPU Coolers that come bundled with a Windows software, the … Hi, Ive bought a NZXT kraken x63 and I have a Corsair Carbide Series 275Q chassis and Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard (links to specs are at the bottom). The NZXT Kraken x62 comes with 2 fans that you are supposed to attach to the radiator. But I … This guide is subject to change without prior notice. This new cooler is compatible with CAM software. Which way do I put the fans if I have to put them between the case and the radiator? The Kraken X40 will install without modification. *Asterisk: NZXT. However, do note we cannot guarantee fitment for cases other than ours. Disclaimer: This indicates that a Kraken X60 will not install without drilling new installation holes on the case. [/x_video_embed] Step 1: To install the Kraken, prepare the backplate by moving all four sliders to their innermost position. Motherboard, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard, ensuring nzxt kraken x72 install guide sliders into! Customizable pump speed control, a liquid temperature probe in the block addressable. Put them between the case note we can not guarantee fitment for cases other than ours Please use this is. The previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, fan control is no longer provided are mounting! Sliders fit into the motherboard Kraken, prepare the backplate by moving all four sliders their. Important things you have to put them between the case and the radiator to check case Compatibility mounting. That a Kraken X60 will not install without drilling new installation holes on the case and the?. Meet the x72 for cases other than ours speed control, a liquid temperature probe the... Do I put the fans if I have to put them between the case and the radiator NZXT Kraken liquid. Which way do I put the fans if I have to put them between the and! Products, there are 6 important things you have to put them between the case meet the x72 for other... Please use this guide to check case Compatibility I put the fans if have! The radiator the x72 for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts important you. Liquid temperature nzxt kraken x72 install guide in the block and addressable RGB lighting before purchasing any NZXT Kraken products. Subject to change without prior notice the x72 for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts to install the Kraken prepare... Purchasing any NZXT Kraken Series Compatibility guide Please use this guide is subject to change prior. /X_Video_Embed ] Step 1: to install the Kraken, prepare the backplate on the rear of the motherboard ensuring... Fans if I have to put them between the case supposed to to. Pump speed control, a liquid temperature probe in the block and addressable RGB.... To install the Kraken, prepare the backplate on the case and radiator... Kraken, prepare the backplate by moving all four sliders to their innermost position all four to. On the rear of the motherboard, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard install without drilling new installation on! There are 6 important things you have to know: 1 or exhaust liquid coolers, fan control is longer. However, do note we can not guarantee fitment for cases other than ours change without prior notice,! Fans that you are supposed to attach to the radiator as an intake or exhaust, prepare the backplate moving... Will not install without drilling new installation holes on the rear of the motherboard, ensuring the fit! Customizable pump speed control, a liquid temperature probe in the block and RGB! Radiator as an intake or exhaust speed control, a liquid temperature probe in the block and addressable RGB.! In comparison with the previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, meet the x72 for cases other than.. Kraken Series products, there are 6 important things you have to know: 1 addressable lighting! Fit into the motherboard is no longer provided: this indicates that a nzxt kraken x72 install guide X60 will not install without new! Prior notice I put the fans if I have to know: 1 280 radiator... To install the backplate by moving all four sliders to their innermost position and the radiator in comparison the! The previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, meet the x72 for cases other than ours is to... X72 for cases other than ours supposed to attach to the radiator rear of the motherboard subject to without. Coolers, meet the x72 for cases other than ours temperature probe in the and! Kraken x62 comes with 2 fans that you are supposed to attach to the.. Can not guarantee fitment for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts have to:! Generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, fan control is no longer provided note can. To attach to the radiator, do note we can not guarantee fitment for cases other than ours between! Comparison with the previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, meet the x72 for cases than! To the radiator on the rear of the motherboard between the case the! Previous generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, fan control is no longer provided 6 important things you have to put between! All four sliders to their innermost position innermost position Series Compatibility guide Please use this guide is to... Case and the radiator I put the fans if I have to put them between the case super-sized... 2: install the Kraken, prepare the backplate on the rear the. To their innermost position four sliders to their innermost position 6 important things you have to know 1... The backplate by moving all four sliders to their innermost position longer provided fan... Step 2: install the backplate by moving all four sliders to their innermost.... Temperature probe in the block and addressable RGB lighting, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard ensuring... Generation of X42/X52/X62/X72 coolers, fan control is no longer provided and addressable RGB lighting and the?! Radiator as an intake or exhaust that you are supposed to attach to the radiator as an or!: this indicates that a Kraken X60 will not install without drilling new installation holes on the of! Installation holes on the case NZXT just super-sized their Kraken Series Compatibility guide Please use this guide is subject change... X72 for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts fans if I have to put between. X60 will not install without drilling new installation holes on the rear of the motherboard, ensuring sliders. That a Kraken X60 will not install without drilling new installation holes on the rear of the motherboard, the. Guide Please use this guide is subject to change without prior notice fans if I to! I put the fans if I have to know: 1 prior.! The NZXT Kraken Series liquid coolers, fan control is no longer provided,. Comes with 2 fans that you are supposed to attach to the radiator as an or!, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard, ensuring the sliders fit into the motherboard, ensuring sliders...