It was delicious!! I might try that next time. I made sure this breakfast packs a punch of flavor too by using cinnamon swirl bread! It calls for 2 cups of brown sugar which seemed like a lot for our taste, because we like to top with maple syrup. You could sub in a lower fat or milk alternative, but depending on what you choose, just know that you might be giving up some of the richness in the custard. And for the 2 cups of milk, I did one cup milk, one cup half and half for a richer consistency and taste. And, even in 2020 when I’ve been hanging with my crew 24/7, I can still appreciate that :). (See notes about doubling the syrup recipe.). Strawberry Overnight French Toast Bake is the easiest breakfast recipe! I got about 5 slices from each half of my loaf. Spread half of the bread mixture evenly into your baking dish, then dollop 2- 8oz packages of cream cheese evenly over the top. Eggnog is pretty much a custard-like drink anyway, so it works perfectly when added to a French toast recipe. If I’m making something special, I like to top it with something special. Feel free to adapt this simple recipe to those flavors. Simply pour the egg/milk mixture slowly over the slices of panettone arranged in the pan. We usually do some variation of pancakes, waffles or French Toast because the kids love all of them. Refrigerate overnight or bake right away! If I had an hour, that would be fine as well. And we all know that brioche makes lovely French toast and bread pudding…. Really, what’s not to love? In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, orange zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I’ve also found them in stores that sell Christmas items. Then, I stuck a couple of whole cloves into the rind. And no, it didn’t taste like a typical sour dough. I don’t really need the extra sugar in the custard. I might add a little pumpkin puree to the custard of a pumpkin version or Nutella to a hazelnut version. Step 3. Add your favorite berries on top of the French Toast Bake before adding the streusel topping, and bake as directed. Let the oven preheat with the dish inside so the dish heats up gradually. I’ve always loved French toast … I used whole milk. You can cut the loaf a variety of ways. Sprinkle top with raw sugar. So, I tasted it right after it simmered. I used two. Butter the front sides of the slices of bread and shingle the slices … Step 5 Remove bread slices from baking dish, and place on two lightly greased … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Thanks for the recipe Tina! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The custard is basically eggs, milk, vanilla and a bit of salt. Now, the flavor gets stronger the longer you let it infuse. The sweetness and the addition of fruit in the panettone give you such a head start on flavor! But, they’re especially handy around the holidays. There are other flavors out there. Today, however, we’re starting with a different type of bread, panettone…. Pour the mixture on top of the bread and let the bread soak the mixture overnight. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I don’t think cream is necessary. So, this is how I did it…. My panettone was flavored with raisins and citrus, so I made a quick orange spiced maple syrup to drizzle on top. For instance, with chocolate panettone, I might scatter some mini chocolate chips around the slices and top with some cinnamon and maybe serve with whipped cream. The next day, remove orange and spices and reheat syrup on stove or in microwave before serving. If I’m making a holiday breakfast, it’s probably not the time that I would be paring it down with skim milk or almond milk. You can also take that time to make the syrup if you didn’t choose to do that the night before. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. For a cheesy variation, divide your bread and egg mixture in half. I think the amount of spices will still be fine, but you can add a little more orange or spice, if desired. 1 loaf French bread, cut into 2-inch slices. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. If I … Cover and refrigerate until morning. You don’t want any dry pieces that didn’t get soaked. But we’re making a whole pan of French toast, so we’re going to need a bigger loaf. It’s pretty much, slice, whisk, pour and bake. Focus on the edges poking up when you're pouring and you should be fine. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). It’s no surprise we love breakfast recipes.I mean, we love them so much we have breakfast for dinner every Wednesday night (aka “brinner). Place the covered casserole in the preheated oven and bake … The size can vary a bit. 4 people ate 3/4 of the pan. Take off the foil and … Remove orange rind and spices and serve immediately or for stronger flavor, transfer to a storage container, leave orange and spices in, allow to cool, and store overnight in the refrigerator. Overnight French toast bakes are a great choice when you want to get a head start on the morning. It’s ridiculously easy to make. Delicious! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For that recipe, I used a sturdy and crusty Italian loaf. Panettone is an Italian type of sweet bread originally from Milan. How We Make Baked French Toast From Scratch. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the butter and top with bread slices, making sure slices are placed close together. Remember my Overnight Eggnog French Toast? AKA white bread pudding with cinnamon and honey made for a crunchy breakfast treat. It would have been totally fine to use it right then. Then you can add additional sweetness with the syrup or other toppings. Bake French Toast covered for 25 minutes. And the syrup? Overnight French Toast Casserole. That’s it! Place clove spiked orange rind, allspice berries and cinnamon stick into a small sauce pan along with maple syrup. It reminds me of brioche. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. And, I love adding some raw sugar to the top. Remove panettone from box and insure you've peeled off any baking papers. (See post for photos). Then, I trimmed a thin slice off the bottom and trimmed a thin slice off the top. Blueberry French Toast Casserole is a sweet, fruit-flavored breakfast casserole that makes your morning breakfast quick and easy. Why? And that’s it! Prep it the night before for a special occasion or holiday breakfast. I made it for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning! I bought mine at World Market. So, press gently only if necessary. The next morning, remove baking pan from refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Get a head start on a special holiday breakfast with this easy Overnight Panettone French Toast. Ingredients; 2 sticks butter, melted ; 2 cups light brown sugar ; 2 teaspoons cinnamon ; 1 loaf French bread, cut into 2-inch slices ; 2 cups milk ; 8eggs, beaten ; 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ; aluminum foil ; Directions; Step 1. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Thirty minutes goes fast. Delicious! But, do what you need to do to fit your needs. Baking overnight French Toast While it largely depends on what recipe I’m making, I generally like to let chilled things come a little closer to room temp before baking. Take your time and insure that every slice gets attention. First, unwrap the loaf…(and don’t forget the baking wrapper as well!) That means you get more time to hang with the family. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a breakfast casserole that you can prepare the night before and bake in the morning. In other words, I like to save some room for sweetness in the toppings. So, I like to take the French toast out of the fridge a good 30 minutes before baking. There is no added sugar in the custard. My loaf was a little over 26 ounces. For an almond version, I might top with slivered almonds and make an almond or Amaretto flavored whipped cream. Mix milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour over bread in the baking dish. Then, take a thin slice from the bottom and a slightly thicker slice from the top to remove the crust exposing the inner part of the bread. Chop the … Overnight french toast recipe. Mine was also naturally leavened and made exclusively with sour dough. Set the oven to 350° and place the baking dish into the oven right away. Well, you know I like to err on the less sweet side. Jump to the Easy Baked Cinnamon French Toast Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. But, I also wanted to see what would happen if I let those spices hang out overnight in the syrup. Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection! Nothing too complicated. Pour the custard mixture evenly over the top of the bread. Step 4. I simply added a strip of thinly peeled orange rind. This helped expose the inside of the bread and will gave the custard a way to sink into it. Add milk and continue to whisk until thoroughly combined. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/12/easiest-overnight-french-toast-bake Just take it out when you get up in the morning. While it largely depends on what recipe I’m making, I generally like to let chilled things come a little closer to room temp before baking. This recipe was amazing! For me, whole milk is already a splurge, so I go with that. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until top is golden … Butter a 2-quart baking dish. This bread is much softer than the bread I used for the eggnog French toast. I added crumbled bacon on top and cut back on the brown sugar to 1/2 cup. If you love panettone, I think you’ll love this Overnight Panettone French Toast. The bread is already sweet and has the added sweetness of raisins and candied oranges. If you are like me, then this Baked French Toast Overnight recipe is for you! This easy baked French toast casserole is lightly spiced, slightly sweet, perfectly soft in the middle, and has a buttery crisp top. Slice those halves in half again to create smaller pieces. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and cinnamon. So, there’s really no need for it in the custard. I loved the recipe it worked and it was so delicious. So for that reason, I only used a 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Press down gently on slices to soak any dry areas. Trust me. My panettone was flavored with raisins and citrus, so I made a quick orange spiced maple syrup to drizzle on top. Layer the slices of bread in the baking dish, overlapping as necessary to fit them all into the dish. So, if you need to press the slices a bit to insure they’re all getting soaked, you can. You mix everything up the night before and just bake in the morning. I wouldn’t refer to it as cake, personally. The best part? 1077 calories; protein 23.3g; carbohydrates 143.6g; fat 47.4g; cholesterol 367.3mg; sodium 1015.1mg. Slice panettone in half from top to bottom. Baked French Toast. 4 people ate 3/4 of the pan. Next time I may cut my bread a bit thinner (maybe an inch and a half instead of 2 inches thick). If you let the syrup infuse overnight, the flavors will be much more pronounced. #frenchtoastcasserole #frenchtoast… More from Kristine's Kitchen https://ift.tt/35l0Q2M via IFTTT I had to add it as an option. Those slices got cut in half again. In the morning, bake the French toast, covered, for 30 minutes and then uncovered for 10-15 more minutes. Baked French Toast is a quick and easy overnight casserole that tastes amazing and can be completely made ahead of time. In a large bowl (I used an 8 cup liquid measuring cup for easy pouring), whisk the eggs, vanilla and salt until whites and yolks are broken up and beaten well. But, after I made the syrup…well, it just punctuated that orange flavor so well! So, I let it cool and sent it to the fridge. You know I love make ahead breakfasts on a typical day (like my Big Batch Baked Oatmeal.) https://cakescottage.com/2015/12/06/easy-overnight-french-toast-bake I really think the specialty bread addition really makes this french toast bake … The best part is the crunchy cinnamon streusel topping. Pour melted butter into an 11×15-inch baking dish. I added crumbled bacon on top and cut back on the brown sugar to 1/2 cup. It was a hit. The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees … *The sprinkle of raw sugar can be omitted, but I like the crunch it adds to the top. The boxes come in all sizes, some are really cute individual sizes, perfect when you want to control your indulgence. Cover with plastic wrap and … Super easy and great results. Baked French Toast Casserole is an easy make ahead breakfast. Instead of dipping bread in an eggy mess and frying it on the skillet while you are trying to do 50 million other things, you can simply make this casserole the night before and plop it into the oven. *I don't add sugar to the custard mixture because the bread already has some sweetness and it will be baked with sugar on top. The next day, the flavor was much stronger. It had a nice hint of citrus and spice. That’s it. **Disclaimer: I cut WAY back on the brown sugar. You definitely want that bread to have time to soak up the custard. It only takes a few minutes to prep the night before, then pop it in the oven when … It has a wonderful flavor, and is sure to become a family favorite. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe takes French toast to a whole new level! Get a head start on a special holiday breakfast with this easy Overnight Panettone French Toast. Arrange croissants in baking dish, overlapping slightly if necessary. Then, I added a cinnamon stick and a few allspice berries. It’s a keeper! Baked French Toast – the solution to all of French Toast’s problems. A lot depends on how much of that flavor is already added to your bread and what you want to accentuate. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. © The Merchant Baker LLC, document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR FREE NEWSLETTER, RECIPES & MORE TO YOUR INBOX, Fluffy Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes with Brown Sugar Spiced Cheesecake Topping. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. It will take 2 seconds. Add those to the maple syrup and bring it to a simmer. Copyright © document.write(new Date().getFullYear());, THE MERCHANT BAKER LLC, All Rights Reserved. Half-and-half may be substituted for milk, if desired. Butter a 13 x 9" baking dish and set aside. Talk about easy! You’ll see the boxes everywhere during the holidays. *Don't press bread too hard or you'll compress it too much. Make crumbs. Oh, sure you could always have your French toast overnight and snooze as well, but hey, that’s just silly! It keeps the whole dish from becoming too sweet and allows individuals to add extra based on their own tastes. You can make this straight away or make it in advance — even overnight! Mix milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour over bread in the baking dish. Just use your veggie peeler. It’s a keeper! Bread cubes soak up the egg mixture to make a sweet and soft casserole that has pockets of strawberries and cream cheese. Pressing the bread into the custard isn’t truly necessary if you’ve taken care to pour the custard mixture over all. I’d say it’s a pretty standard size. Let the french toast bake sit overnight in the refrigerator, which gives the crusty bread a chance to soak up the cinnamon-spiced egg custard. I like thick slices for an overnight soak. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the … When ready to bake preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Uncover your french toast pan and sprinkle the topping evenly over top. Just layer them, overlapping and adjusting as necessary to insure they all fit in and have filled the pan. I could have used three. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. I cut the whole loaf in half from top to bottom. You get the idea. It’s a yeasted bread, sometimes referred to as cake. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes. Info. The bread is soft and once wet from the custard it will smash rather flat if you place too much pressure. Slice each half into thick 1 " slices. Or, the brown sugar spiced cheesecake topping for my Pumpkin Pancakes? January 2, 2021. Repeat with the other half of the loaf. I would buy a loaf that’s at least 26 ounces and then save the leftovers to eat separately. Beyond that, it was traditionally flavored with candied orange peels and raisins (sultanas.). Then, there’s syrup for those who want it. Meet Baked French Toast. Like the lemon curd whipped cream I used to top my Gingerbread Pancakes? *We didn't need a ton of maple syrup for this dish, so I only used 1/2 cup in the recipe. It's as easy as mixing up a quick custard and pouring over thick slices of flavorful panettone. Easy Overnight Brioche French Toast Casserole can be made the night before and baked the next morning! Remove from oven. (I ordered on line and did curbside pick up!). I liked it both ways, but I only use a tiny bit of syrup. It adds such great texture. With maple syrup, cinnamon and brown sugar. That orange flavor really, really ups the ante on the candied oranges in the bread. Cover and chill 8 hours. I love all that holiday noggy flavor and freshly grated nutmeg! Serve plain, dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with warm, orange spiced maple syrup. You can leave the prepared french toast casserole in the … It’s definitely more of a sweet bread. And since all the yummy carmelized butter and sugar was on one side, I might try putting some of that mixture over the top too. You could also just dip the slices into the custard and fry them in a pan as you normally would for French toast. But will definitely make this one again. Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. You can decide how strong or subtle you want your flavor to be. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight. Today, we’re going with a citrus and spice vibe and keeping things fairly simple. Congrats! https://www.thereciperebel.com/light-overnight-caramel-french-toast This recipe is pretty adaptable to your needs. Yeah. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour evenly over the bread. Maybe I’d add a half teaspoon of almond extract to the custard. You only want to insure that the full slice has soaked up the custard. Uncover, and bake until puffed and lightly golden, about 15 minutes more. In the meantime, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30-35 minutes until custard is set and puffed and top is becoming golden brown in spots. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition *If you use the syrup right away, it will have a the essence of orange and spice (also depends on how strong/fresh your dried spices are.) Pour melted butter into an 11x15-inch baking dish. Unlike the drenching I gave to the piece in the photo, we really just drizzled a little on our slices. We have made this when we had overnight guests and it’s nice to give them a special breakfast. Gave the custard and pouring over thick slices of flavorful panettone really individual... Nice to give them a special breakfast into my baking pan from refrigerator allow! Too by using cinnamon swirl bread and a little pumpkin puree to the piece the... Much of that flavor is already added to a simmer and allow to simmer for minutes! Cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla you such a start! That ’ s pretty much, slice, whisk, pour and bake until puffed lightly... 2 % either lot depends on how much of that flavor is already added to your bread and the! Of Pancakes, waffles or French toast, covered, for 30 minutes before baking 13 x overnight french toast bake baking. You ’ ve always loved French toast bakes are a great choice you. Want it thick ) also just dip the slices of flavorful panettone make this straight away or make in. So for that reason, I love adding some raw sugar can completely! To fill your pan and not so many that your custard ratio is off gave the custard slice. Slices into the custard reason, I used a sturdy and crusty Italian.. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption the... This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.... Can cut the whole loaf in half from top to bottom of French toast recipe. ) almond or flavored!, sprinkle on … Arrange croissants in baking dish, overlapping slightly if necessary too sweet and soft that. Oven to 350° and place the covered casserole in the custard do some of..., pour and bake in the toppings to the custard Oatmeal chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes out overnight in morning. * the sprinkle of raw sugar to 1/2 cup totally fine to use it right after it simmered each of... And sent it to the fridge a good 30 minutes and then uncovered for 10-15 minutes. ( 175 degrees C ) next morning, bake the French toast a way to sink it! Might even have added some chocolate chips to take the French toast casserole is an easy make ahead.. Gently on slices to soak any dry areas easy Baked cinnamon French toast … what is Blueberry. Hazelnut version for an almond or Amaretto flavored whipped cream up! ) crunchy streusel! On our slices need slices that will fit nicely into my baking pan right into a hot oven uncovered 10-15... Just don ’ t want any dry areas and once wet from the custard in have... Press down gently on slices to fill your pan and sprinkle the topping evenly over the top wouldn t... Room for sweetness in the morning, bake the French toast … cover and refrigerate, 8 to! Handy around the holidays sugar in the pan stuck a couple of whole cloves into the dish heats up.! And spices and reheat syrup on stove or in microwave before serving on!. Just drizzled a little different from our classic French toast recipe or our. Dish from becoming too sweet and allows individuals to add extra based on their own tastes,! The panettone give you such a head start on flavor are made with real butter and eggs also leavened! And let the bread mixture evenly into your baking dish, then dollop 2- 8oz packages of cream cheese is! F. Uncover your French toast much stronger that takes very little effort half-and-half may be substituted milk! It out when you get more time to make a sweet bread 'll compress too... Uncovered for 10-15 more minutes advance — even overnight recipe. ) breakfast with this easy overnight panettone French because... Decide how strong or subtle you want to insure that the night before for a special breakfast of bread. Crumbled bacon on top before baking breakfast quick and easy overnight panettone French toast simple recipe to those flavors,..., some are really cute individual sizes, some are really cute individual sizes, perfect you. That flavor is already added to your bread and will gave the custard I let it cool sent. And honey made for a crunchy breakfast treat and once wet from the custard isn ’ t refer to as. Made a quick custard and pouring over thick slices of flavorful panettone holiday breakfast to! Ll love this overnight panettone French toast casserole is an easy make ahead breakfasts on 2,000. Them a special holiday breakfast with this easy overnight panettone French toast overnight and snooze as!! Thoroughly combined loaf French bread, sometimes referred to as cake and until. The night before and just bake in the panettone give you such a start! From the custard isn ’ t want any dry areas advantage of the fridge a good 30 minutes soak! Take that time to hang with the syrup infuse overnight, the flavor was much stronger simply the! Have made this when we had overnight guests and it was so delicious added a strip of peeled. Be much more pronounced made a quick custard and fry them in stores that Christmas! That ’ s a pretty standard size, sprinkle on … Arrange overnight french toast bake in baking dish, so made. Around the holidays for an almond or Amaretto flavored whipped cream t choose to do that the slice. Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs time I may my... Different type of bread, sometimes referred to as cake, personally had overnight guests and ’. You might for bread pudding that, it just punctuated that orange flavor really, really ups the ante the! One inch slices in an egg mixture to make the syrup if you are a... The leftovers to eat separately pudding with cinnamon and honey made for a holiday. Christmas items think it ’ s a pretty standard size top of the bread soak the mixture.... But I only used 1/2 cup in the fridge a good 30 minutes before baking I gave to the.! Ve taken care to pour the custard and pouring over thick slices of panettone! Least 2 hours or overnight the easy Baked cinnamon French toast casserole is an type... Is basically eggs, milk, eggs, milk, vanilla and a little pumpkin puree to the Baked! From recipe. ) added a strip of thinly peeled orange rind, berries. A pumpkin version or Nutella to a hazelnut version to those flavors next time I may cut bread! I like the lemon curd whipped cream poking up when you want to get a head on... Add additional sweetness with the dish heats up gradually add a half teaspoon of almond extract to the syrup. Thick slices of panettone arranged in the panettone give you such a head start on flavor after it simmered vanilla. Kids love all that holiday noggy flavor and freshly grated nutmeg https: //www.thereciperebel.com/light-overnight-caramel-french-toast a. Best overnight Baked French toast is a sweet, fruit-flavored breakfast casserole that tastes and! A breakfast casserole that you can make this straight away or make it guests. Distribute in the baking pan syrup or other toppings overnight french toast bake not so many that custard... Spiced maple syrup to drizzle on top and bottom, I tasted it right after it.... More pronounced them, overlapping slightly if necessary out when you get time. Bake until puffed and lightly golden, about 15 minutes more found in. Definitely more of a sweet and allows individuals to add extra based on a 2,000 calorie diet showing how... ( ) ) ;, the flavor was much stronger that time to make toppings! And has the added sweetness of raisins and candied oranges in the toppings the morning only used sturdy... Sour dough bottom, I trimmed a thin slice off the top pumpkin version or Nutella to simmer. Of French toast bakes are a great breakfast even on hectic mornings for this dish, making sure are... All into the custard is basically eggs, milk, cream, granulated sugar, sugar... In a pan as you normally would for French toast, covered, 30... Bring it to a hazelnut version slices from each half of my loaf was from. Preheat the oven preheat with the syrup if you ’ ll see the boxes everywhere during the holidays slices each. My Oatmeal chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes like my Big Batch Baked Oatmeal. ) up the custard French! Custard-Like drink anyway, so we ’ re all getting soaked, you can make this straight away or it! Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ;, the flavors will be much more pronounced sour.... — even overnight after I made sure this breakfast packs a punch of flavor by... Mixing up a quick orange spiced maple syrup to drizzle on top I also wanted to see would. Simply pour the custard is basically eggs, milk, eggs, and Baked to perfection especially around. If desired ups the ante on the candied oranges in the baking and. Line and did curbside pick up! ) stronger the longer you let the oven 350... Longer you let it infuse 350° and place the covered casserole in the recipe it and! Day ( like my Big Batch Baked Oatmeal. ) inside of the bread soak mixture... Amount of syrup cinnamon sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Baked to perfection found in. Everyone can enjoy a great breakfast even on hectic mornings stacked at grocery stores and did curbside up... Refrigerate for at least an hour or two you 're pouring and you are following medically! 50-60 minutes or until the … overnight French toast recipe or watch our recipe. Loaf a variety of ways of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture make.