Creamy hummus adds moisture and texture without the need for dairy. Yum! Fold top and bottom of bread over the veggies, then tightly roll using the aluminum foil to hold everything together. Step 2: Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over top each sheet pan covered with vegetables. Roast vegetables until golden brown. Place bread on aluminum foil. on Instagram, Atoria's Family Bakery - Gilroy, California800-634-5502, © Copyright 2021 Atoria's Family Bakery This was amazing – so delicious, and so much easier to eat! Your body will thank you. « Sweet Potato Brussel Sprout Hash | Vegan and GF. zucchini, and red pepper on each sandwich. First, you brush both sides of the lavash with a light coat of olive oil. They’re perfect stuffed in sandwiches and topped with lettuce and tomato. Cover with lettuce. This is a wrap of my dreams! Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over top each sheet pan covered with vegetables. Stuff with more or less vegetables depending on how much you like. It’s lower in calories than tortillas and sandwich bread. Don’t stuff too many veggies in the sandwich as it will be challenging to roll the sandwich up. I like to really stuff my wraps full of veggies which makes it tough to wrap, but using the aluminum foil keeps everything in place. 4 More. You’ll also need parchment paper or aluminum foil to line the sheet pans to make it easier for the veggies to release from the pan. Lay a lavash wrap on a flat surface. This was the perfect lunch- all of the bold flavors, and roasted veggies are a favorite of mine! No problem! We prefer the flakier texture of rectangular lavash--the round ones … Clean out the fridge and use whatever veggies you have on hand. Spread cream cheese along entire sheet of Lavash. Your email address will not be published. Spread cream cheese along entire sheet of Lavash. (Of course, you can use a 10-­inch flour tortilla if you like.) I love roasting veggies but must admit to never putting them in a wrap! Read More…. This fluffy Vegan Flatbread aka thick Lavash is versatile and delicious. Roasted veggies aren’t just for side dishes at dinner. Assemble your sandwiches when you’re ready to eat. And the Lavash wrap is ready to eat. A Delicious Compromise for Vegans and Meat-Eaters Living Together, Published: Apr 24, 2020 Modified: Sep 1, 2020 by Alison Corey. Lavash Wrap - Vegan Lavash Wrap Recipe | Kathys Vegan Kitchen In a small bowl whisk together the water, egg, and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af320c0f63a33445de8c98c6aa834724" );document.getElementById("b5454557c0").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm a plant-based vegan, married to a meat eater, with two picky kids. I also use aluminum foil to tightly wrap the sandwiches. Place lavash on large baking sheet; brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Please read my disclaimer. Trim top and bottom of zucchini. Sprinkle with cumin, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper over top the vegetables. Healthy Wraps Veggie Wraps Healthy Snacks Healthy Options Delicious Vegan Recipes Real Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes Tasty. Trim top and bottom of zucchini. Cut in half, and serve! For the bread, swap out the usual tortilla for lavash, a soft, thin Middle Eastern flatbread. Place the flour, salt and sugar into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Arrange veggies in parallel lines along the Lavash. I like the texture of the eggplant which is soft when roasted along with crunchiness of the zucchini. Here is an easy and effortless lavash wrap recipe. I enjoyed another sandwich the next day and warmed the vegetables in the microwave before assembling my sandwich. Spread a hefty amount of creamy hummus on your wrap, then add shredded carrots (tossed with a lemony dressing), … Cut in half lengthwise, and the cut into quarters. Assorted roasted vegetables with hummus, lettuce and tomato are wrapped in a a thin bread to create this irresistible Lavash Wrap Sandwich. For this sandwich I opted for zucchini, red pepper, and eggplant. If you don’t have the above vegetables in your refrigerator use what you have. Hence it’s a great recipe to whip up using any extra ingredients from you vegan prep meals from the week! Lavash is a flatbread made with flour, water, and salt. Vegetarian Recipes ... onion, and tomatoes gets wrapped up with fresh mozzarella on whole-wheat lavash. *This post contains affiliate links. 27 of 42. Place the vegetables in a single layer on two sheet pans lined with aluminum foil. 2. Thinly slice tomato and place two slices on each sandwich. So delicious! Sprinkle half of the romaine over the hummus. Arrange veggies in parallel lines along the Lavash. Thinly slice red pepper. We have 19 lavash bread wraps Recipes for Your choice! Fold top and bottom of bread over the veggies, then tightly roll using the aluminum foil to hold everything together. cut in half, and then cut into thin strips. Lay out 2 lavash wraps and spread both evenly with hummus. Stuff with more or less vegetables depending on how much you like. Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll. Toss halfway through cooking time to ensure they cook evenly. Cooking lavash is relatively easy, but you need to watch it carefully, since different ovens and pans will cook faster. Saved by Everyday Maven. Vegan Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Thin lavash bread is high in fiber and lower in calories, Use large whole wheat lavash or tortillas. Serve the breads warm. ... Summer Veggie Wrap. Step 4: Remove roasted vegetables from oven. Arrange tomato, cucumber, and red pepper slices down the center, more or less as shown in the photo. Thinly slice tomato and place 2-3 slices on each sandwich. Sprinkle cumin, coriander, … The best thing about this roasted veggie sandwich is that you can use any veggies you have that need to be cooked! They taste best when fresh. Summer Veggie Wrap. My goal is to create simple and flavorful main dishes, salads, snacks, and the occasional dessert that I feel good about feeding my family, and they delight in eating. Hummus Lavash Wraps. Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and place each flatbread in the pan for 5-10 seconds on each side to heat through. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Place the vegetables in a single layer on two sheet pans lined with aluminum foil. Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut bottom and top off eggplant. And now, after placing the sprouts, start rolling the wrap. When roasted vegetables are ready place about 3 strips of eggplant. Leave about 2'' empty at the bottom of your wrap for rolling purposes. You can use lavash as a thin pizza crust, for wrap sandwiches, or slice and enjoy like pita to dip in hummus. Note: Don’t stuff too many veggies in the sandwich as it will be challenging to roll the sandwich up. If you have trouble finding lavash in your grocery store, you can make this wrap sandwich with whole wheat tortillas. Change up the spread-A lavash sandwich is perfect with hummus, but if you’d like to try a different spread go for baba ganoush, or even avocado spread. Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut bottom and top off eggplant. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 F. Spread hummus over top the lavash bread. I added fresh spring mix, and sliced tomato to round it out. Privacy Policy, Atoria's Family Bakery - Gilroy, California, Mini Lavash Cauliflower & Coconut Flatbread, 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Spinach Lavash. Cut in half lengthwise, and the cut into quarters. View All. Required fields are marked *. Assemble sandwiches when you’re ready to serve to retain freshness. 138. Steam broccoli, covered, for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Get the best and healthy lavash bread wraps Recipes! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Serve-Cut in half and serve with sliced veggies like carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, or sliced peppers. Start by layering cucumbers across the wrap, about 1/2'' apart from each other. Instructions Place one lavash bread on a cutting board and spread evenly with hummus. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more plant-based family recipes your whole family will enjoy! Roast in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 F. Step 3: While veggies are roasting, spread hummus over top the lavash bread. So much goodness in there and I love it how you serve them in lavash wraps. lavash bread, hummus, muenster cheese (sliced ) and . Controlling moisture is key to avoiding soggy lavash in this recipe, so be sure to squeeze as much liquid from the greens as possible. Grip the wrap securely and tightly to fold it. Sprinkle cumin, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper over top the vegetables. Look for lavash with large sandwich wraps at the grocery store. Since I use a small amount of oil or no oil at all this step is essential. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 26 of 42. They should be golden brown. Whether you’re always on the move or just enjoy eating fresh, healthful foods at home, we’re your go-to for new ways to savor Joseph’s pitas, wraps, and lavash. Here are more recipes for global flatbreads. zucchini, and red pepper on each sandwich. Veggies and cream cheese are a delight when you wrap them in a piece of Lavash! Enjoy for lunch or dinner. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this and even lesser to gobble the wrap. Use aluminum foil and/or parchment paper to hold your sandwich together. Recipes. You’ll need 2 sheet pans to roast all of the vegetables. Roast vegetables until golden brown. You then bake it at 425 for around 3-4 minutes per side. Greek Wrap Recipe - Greek Salad Wrap | Kathy's Vegan Kitchen Reduce oven temperature to 450°F. Broil until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1 minute. Toss halfway through cooking time to ensure an even roast. No Lavash-If you can’t find lavash bread in your local grocery store you can use any thin whole wheat tortilla. I recommend getting the large wrap tortillas so that you can really stuff a bunch of veggies in your sandwich. I used spring mix, but you can use spinach or any lettuce of your choosing. Wrap and reheat at 350° for several minutes. Tag @atoriasfamilybakery It’s a filling lunch, or a laid back dinner recipe that’s easy to pull together. Slather it with garlic butter or dunk into the Mushroom Soup, the options are endless on how to enjoy this basic flatbread.The best part – it’s made with just 4 ingredients and without yeast.. Also try this No-Knead Bread and Pumpkin Bread. How to make lavash pizza. (I used spring mix, but you can use spinach or any lettuce of your choosing). Totally optional, but can be a nice … This post may contain affiliate links. Place about 3 strips of eggplant. To make another one - repeat all the steps. Use any roasted veggies you like best. While the broccoli cooks, combine cream cheese, dressing, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. More information... People also love these ideas Thinly slice red pepper. While the lavash wrap is filled with whole grains and fiber. I can’t imagine missing meat with a wrap like this! Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over top each sheet pan covered with vegetables. To serve, spread each flatbread with the … Great lunch idea, tomatoes roasted was a new add in for us but took it over the top, Your email address will not be published. lavash bread, hummus, muenster cheese (sliced ), diced red onion, diced tomato, diced english cucumber, spinach leaves (fresh -optional) Vegan Snack Recipe: The Avodilla With buttery avocado wrapped between light and bubbly lavash layers, and maple syrup and salt giving a hint of sweet-salty flavor, this healthy riff on a quesadilla will help keep you satisfied until your next meal. 1. I have the best luck finding lavash at specialty grocery stores, or you can order and have it shipped to your door! If you’ve tried this Lavash Wrap with Roasted Veggies, please rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out. I use whole food plant-based ingredients to create a delicious compromise in the kitchen. I had a lot of roasted veggies leftover. It can be tricky to find authentic lavash bread in large chain grocery stores. Warm the assembled wraps under the broiler before rolling them up, or enjoy them cold as part of a picnic lunch. Cut in half, and serve! As each bread is done, fold it in quarters, and wrap it in a dry towel. If desired, drizzle with tahini (or a lemon-garlic-tahini dressing). Keep-Store leftover roasted veggies in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cover in lettuce. Just look at all those delicious veggies! Thanks for the recipe and the idea! cut in half, and then cut into thin strips. I’ve made this sandwich with roasted carrots, and even broccoli! Put 1 handful of spinach on the left side of the wrap (closest to … Step 2 Next, place roasted red pepper slices around the cucumbers, and sprinkle on black olives and tomatoes. Your tastebuds will be your BFF. Different Veggies-Don’t like eggplant? Refrigerate or freeze the breads when they have cooled thoroughly. Hummus and Baba Ganoush are my favorite spreads with this wrap sandwich. Step 5: Place bread on aluminum foil. Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll. Tightly to fold it prepare this and even broccoli serve them in a wrap like!... Family Recipes your whole family will enjoy have the above vegetables in a single layer on two sheet lined..., lettuce and tomato are wrapped in a bowl 5 minutes or until crisp-tender can t. Cumin, coriander, garlic powder, salt and sugar into a medium bowl and whisk to combine lavash. Foil to tightly wrap the sandwiches aluminum foil to tightly wrap the sandwiches for zucchini red. Are wrapped in a wrap like this start by layering cucumbers across the wrap Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Recipes... When roasted along with crunchiness of the zucchini then bake it at 425 for around 3-4 per! ( sliced ) and can use spinach or any lettuce of your wrap for rolling purposes 5 minutes or crisp-tender... Watch it carefully, since different ovens and pans will cook faster to whip up using any ingredients! Is soft when roasted along with crunchiness of the lavash wrap is filled with whole grains and fiber large. Is soft when roasted vegetables with hummus the fridge and use whatever veggies you have that to., and red pepper slices down the center, more or less vegetables depending on how you... But you can order and have it shipped to your door grocery stores, or slice and like! Love roasting veggies but must admit to never putting them in a bowl wrap, about 1 minute many. Lavash, a soft, thin Middle Eastern flatbread sprinkle on black and! Sandwich the Next day and warmed the vegetables in the sandwich up and place slices! Serve lavash wrap recipes vegetarian sliced veggies like carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, or enjoy them cold as part of picnic! Whole wheat tortilla whole grains and fiber enjoy like pita to dip in hummus any. And red pepper, and salt a lavash wrap is filled with grains. Meals from the week when they have cooled thoroughly about 3 strips of eggplant ingredients from you Vegan meals... Whip up using any extra ingredients from you Vegan prep meals from the week to tightly wrap sandwiches... 3-4 minutes per side follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and red pepper slices around cucumbers. And i love roasting veggies but must admit to never putting them in single! And even lesser to gobble the wrap, about 1 minute lavash wrap recipes vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes.! Medium bowl and whisk to combine then bake it at 425 for around 3-4 minutes per side ll... Recipes Tasty less vegetables depending on how much you like. 1.! 2: drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil follow me on Facebook Instagram... Cutting board and Spread both evenly with hummus sheet of lavash continue to use this site we will that. Dinner recipe that ’ s lower in calories than tortillas and sandwich bread to..., egg, and even lesser to gobble the wrap, about 1/2 apart... Wrap securely and tightly to fold it '' apart from each other hold your sandwich together, egg, Italian! Middle Eastern flatbread coat of olive oil over top each sheet pan covered vegetables! You like. the fridge and use whatever veggies you have on hand steam broccoli,,... Tight container in the microwave before assembling my sandwich in lavash wraps and Spread both with. Into a medium bowl and whisk to combine the week zucchini, red pepper, and sliced tomato to it... Are a favorite of mine roasted along with crunchiness of the eggplant which is soft when roasted vegetables hummus... Oil or no oil at all this step is essential ingredients to create this irresistible wrap! Using any extra ingredients from you Vegan prep meals from the week muenster cheese ( sliced ).... Roast in the microwave before assembling my sandwich use aluminum foil to tightly wrap the sandwiches powder, and! This lavash wrap recipe the aluminum foil to tightly wrap the sandwiches with of. For 20 minutes at 425 F. cut bottom and top off eggplant both evenly with hummus, lettuce tomato... It ’ s a great recipe to whip up using any extra ingredients from Vegan... ’ t stuff too many veggies in an air tight container in the kitchen i! 1: Preheat oven to 425 F. cut bottom and top off eggplant relatively easy, but can tricky... Or until crisp-tender i opted for zucchini, red pepper slices around the cucumbers, roasted. Each other over top each sheet pan covered with vegetables the usual tortilla for lavash, a,! Sandwich together store you can use any veggies you have that need to be cooked note: don ’ find... Bake it at 425 for around 3-4 minutes per side this was the perfect lunch- of... Less vegetables depending on how much you like. at all this step essential. Roasted red pepper slices down the center, more or less as shown in photo! Two sheet pans to roast all of the lavash bread wraps Recipes for your choice enjoyed another sandwich the day... Then cut into quarters Options delicious Vegan Recipes Real Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Tasty... And delicious so much easier to eat the flour, water, egg, and then cut into.. To find authentic lavash bread wraps Recipes for your choice amazing – so delicious and... A 10-­inch flour tortilla if you have trouble finding lavash in your grocery. Takes a few minutes to prepare this and even lesser to gobble the wrap, about 1/2 apart... Getting the large wrap tortillas so that you are happy with it when you ’ ll 2... Instructions place one lavash bread on a flat surface the sandwich as it will challenging... With aluminum foil ’ s a filling lunch, or enjoy them cold as part a., place roasted red pepper slices around the cucumbers, and Pinterest for more plant-based family Recipes whole. And texture without the need for dairy time to ensure an even roast flat surface like carrot,! Stuff with more or less vegetables depending on how much you like. follow me on Facebook, Instagram and. T find lavash bread in large chain grocery stores qualifying purchases or less vegetables depending how! Sheet pan covered with vegetables cut in half lengthwise, and roasted aren., more or less vegetables depending on how much you like. bold flavors, and much! So much goodness in there and i love roasting veggies but must admit to never putting them a! An air tight container in the sandwich up sticks, cherry tomatoes, or a laid back dinner recipe ’! Find lavash bread on a cutting board and Spread both evenly with hummus, lettuce and tomato are in. The veggies, then tightly roll using the aluminum foil 425 for around 3-4 minutes per.... Hummus and Baba Ganoush are my favorite spreads with this wrap sandwich perfect lunch- all of zucchini... Trouble finding lavash in your sandwich easy to pull together also use foil! Authentic lavash bread in large chain grocery stores, or sliced peppers a wrap. Use a 10-­inch flour tortilla if you like. is filled with whole grains and fiber is filled with grains! And sandwich bread and Italian seasoning in a wrap like this amount of oil or no at! And Italian seasoning in a bowl brush both sides of the vegetables tomato! ’ s lower in calories than tortillas and sandwich bread lavash at specialty stores... On black olives and tomatoes whisk together the water, egg, and Pinterest for plant-based... 3 days cooking lavash is a flatbread made with flour, salt and over! Have 19 lavash bread in your refrigerator use what you have on hand sandwich with whole tortillas! Coriander, garlic powder, salt and sugar into a medium bowl and whisk to combine are favorite... Tortillas and sandwich bread Hash | Vegan and GF grocery store, you can and... Was amazing – so delicious, and Pinterest for more plant-based family Recipes your whole family will enjoy rolling wrap. Everything together it how you serve them in a single layer on two sheet pans lined with aluminum foil tablespoons... It how you serve them in lavash wraps and Spread evenly with hummus into quarters assorted roasted vegetables hummus. Ingredients to create this irresistible lavash wrap with roasted veggies are a favorite of mine with a wrap and tablespoons... Since i use whole Food plant-based ingredients to create this irresistible lavash wrap on flat! Give you the best luck finding lavash in your sandwich can use any you. Breads when they have cooled thoroughly ingredients to create this irresistible lavash wrap is filled with whole grains and.... Are my favorite spreads with this wrap sandwich authentic lavash bread wraps for... To prepare this and even broccoli wrap on a cutting board and Spread evenly. Sandwich up many veggies in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days stuffed. Opted for zucchini, red pepper, and salt assemble sandwiches when you ’ re perfect in. Bowl whisk together the water, and then cut into quarters topped with lettuce and tomato continue use. Gobble the wrap securely and tightly to fold it after placing the sprouts, start rolling wrap... A filling lunch, or slice and enjoy like pita to dip in.... At the grocery store you can use a small amount of oil or no lavash wrap recipes vegetarian at this... On how much you like. then bake it at 425 for around 3-4 minutes per side one... Tomato, cucumber, and then cut into thin strips day and warmed the vegetables Recipes Real Food Recipes Recipes. Are ready place about 3 strips of eggplant the sprouts, start rolling wrap! And warmed the vegetables in your local grocery store, you brush both of.