Stir with a fork until a thick batter forms. Get full Instant Oatmeal Packet Muffins! Cream together the shortening, vanilla and brown sugar. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). :), Congrats! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffins is clean when pulled out. The riper it is the better. in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. cinnamon,1 tsp. Cook slightly (2 or 3 minutes) Add coconut (or oatmeal) and nuts. With just two more ingredients, this pantry staple is transformed into a hot, comforting fruit crumble. Stir to combine and divide ½ cup of the Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. https://www.food.com/recipe/instant-oatmeal-packet-muffins-353672 Put all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with spoon (not electric mixer) until you can no longer see dry white flour. Good 3.2/5 (13 ratings) Black Bean Fudge Brownies. A geck of a lot cheaper than the store bought instant oatmeal. I gave this 4 stars just because i changed the recipe a little....the first time i made these they were super dense and not very sweet but still good...the second time i added nother egg, extra sugar and vanilla and they were excellent. Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. These 4 instant oatmeal recipes take delicious flavor combos typically found in Quaker oatmeal packets, but are made with short lists of whole ingredients you can feel good about putting in your body. In a separate bowl add the remaining dry ingredients and stir with a whisk to blend ingredients well. You will probably have to use the fork to get all the chunks of flavor from the oatmeal packets. Once the muffins are frozen, transfer into a freezer-safe, gallon-size bag. I suggest making a batch on Sunday so that you can grab and go the rest of the week. 1. Mix all ingredients, except packets and flour. Be careful not to over-mix. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. When you are ready to eat your oatmeal pour the contents of one bag into a bowl and add either 1 cup of water or 1 cup of milk (I use almond milk). Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use 6 Packets Of Instant Oatmeal (can use all one flavor, or different combinations) … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. For chewier cookies, add 1 tablespoon more of milk. Instant oatmeal packets - overly sticky-sweat on their own - can be transformed into moist, tasty, healthy breakfast treats. Some people with a sweet tooth may want to add a bit more sugar but I enjoyed it as is. Mar 6, 2015 - Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? I used the apple/cinnamon packets of lower sugar oatmeal, added 1 tsp. I was looking for a recipe with both brown sugar and oatmeal and came up with this!! https://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/quakers-best-oatmeal-muffins And they are awesome! These baked up nicely but my kids found them a bit dry. Check out these versatile, delicious recipes that can transform your favorite Kodiak Cakes mix into something completely unexpected. ½ cup of apple sauce or mashed banana I used … Spread on hot cake. To a large bowl, add 6 cups of oats. https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recipes-Using-Quaker-Instant-Oatmeal.html 6 packets instant oatmeal; 1 cup flour; Directions: Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix with electric mixer, just until everything is blended. Grease 12 muffin cups. ; Add the maple syrup, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Mix all the ingredients together until wet. Not tried this yet, found on a website. Rate this Instant Oatmeal Packet Muffins! In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and lemon juice; set aside. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; pour in the egg, milk, and oil. WW Instant Oatmeal Muffin Cup Serving Suggestions. If you eat your pancakes with syrup, you can actually omit the sugar from the recipe all together, or if you are like me and aren’t a big syrup fan, you can make the recipe … Stir to combine, but do not over mix. These muffins don't rise as high as the basic muffins, but they certainly taste wonderful! Since perfecting the recipe, I’ve made these cookies many, many times. Then, remove as much air as possible and seal. There are so many ways to enjoy oatmeal (overnight, stovetop, slow cooker, and Instant Pot), but nothing is faster than using instant oats! Then add the 6 packets of instant oatmeal. The muffins were light in texture and flavor and had nice high peaks - so they were very appealing in appearance too! And they're muffins! Total Carbohydrate In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. ; In a bowl, mix the oats and milk together. 2. Mix until combined. Thanks so much for the recipe! I also added blueberrys for fun. This search takes into account your taste preferences. To Thaw: Remove a frozen muffin from the bag. 5 packets of Quaker Instant Oatmeal equivalent of 2 cups – any oatmeal will work. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top and toothpick inserted … The mixture takes 5 minutes to whip up and then 20 minutes to bake. … heres a recipe for it! Combine 1 3/4 cup flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and the instant oatmeal in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling 3/4 full. Now my family can have warm muffins for breakfast without having to bake a whole batch! A couple of weeks ago I showed you how I made Make Ahead Breakfast Muffins.. Those were such a success that I decided to make another “make ahead” breakfast food with these DIY Instant Protein Oatmeal Packets. Insted of instant oatmeal packets I used oatmeal brown suger and a little bit of maple suryp. of maple flavoring and half tsp. No fruit and cream varieties and for heavens sakes, no dinosaur eggs! But these are no ordinary oatmeal muffins. Slowly add the cup of flour mixing that completely. Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. This is what helps make your pancakes fluffy. Mash the banana then add the oatmeal packet. Lightly spray a small muffin tin or a small 6 inch cake pan with non-stick spray. Jan 17, 2017 - Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? Enjoy! All packaged instant oatmeal options are heavily processed products. How to make an oatmeal mug muffin… Pour an instant oatmeal packet into a mug. ... Amidst a recent morning news report detailing the decline of the cereal industry which we listened to over muffins — go figure , the anchors offered their personal insight on the shift. Cover the baking tray with parchment paper. I'll look for some other recipe to use up extra packages of instant oatmeal -- this won't cut it. And they're muffins! Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; pour in the egg, milk, and oil. ; Add the blended oats to the bowl along with the powdered milk, sugar, salt, and cinnamon, if using. Eat as is or top … 2 packets instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal, Back to Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal Muffins. When my kids were small and I made them oatmeal for breakfast (that was way before the time of microwaves and instant oatmeal), I would purposely make a little extra so that I could make an oatmeal cake. Oatmeal muffins don’t sound super exciting. Jan 17, 2018 - Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? Combine 1 3/4 cup flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and the 1 teaspoon baking powder. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Instant Oatmeal Muffins Recipes 34,471 Recipes. Whisk the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder spices and oats into a … Combine 3 tablespoons flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. The goodness doesn’t stop at breakfast. 1 (43 g) package quick-cooking instant oatmeal (flavor of your choice) 1 teaspoon cornstarch; 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, vegetable oil, butter, or nut butter; 2 tablespoons natural unsweetened applesauce; 1t honey or agave, optional Skip. 1/2 ripe banana, mashed; 1 packet of Quaker Instant Oatmeal; 1 egg; 1 teaspoon baking powder; 1/4 cup flour; 1/4 cup milk (I used almond milk) Directions. Eat as is or with additional fruit, yogurt or milk. 3. 1 single-serve instant oatmeal packet, flavor of choice*. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Read on for easy instructions for this warming weeknight treat for two. 34,471 suggested recipes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 208 calories; protein 3.9g; carbohydrates 30.9g; fat 7.8g; cholesterol 22.2mg; sodium 202.3mg. Preheat the oven to 375 f. Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with paper paper liners, a thin coating of oil or cooking spray. When cutting in the butter for the scones, the mixture should be crumbly and pea-sized. But sometimes plain oatmeal can get boring, so it’s fun to change things up and try new flavor combinations. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. This was a very mouthwatering recipe and it smelled delightful while baking in the oven. Evenly sprinkle streusel topping over muffins. Combine 1 3/4 cup flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and the instant oatmeal in a large bowl. Mar 6, 2015 - Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? And they're muffins! If you like a heartier muffin, substitute brown sugar for granulated. Unfortunately, as… When I'm making any type of muffin or breakfast cake from box or scratch ~ I add in 2 Let’s get back to the oatmeal, though. You will probably have to use the fork to get all the chunks of flavor from the oatmeal packets. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Take out 1/2 cup scoopfuls and place them into snack sized bags. … Read on for easy instructions for this warming weeknight treat for two. They make a great on-the-go breakfast, and I even like them for an easy dessert. Despite adding more sugar and vanilla these were disappointing. 1 medium or large egg. Add flour (GF if necessary), sugar (optional), oil, baking powder, and water. Then add the 6 packets of instant oatmeal. How many ingredients should the recipe require? this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Slowly add the cup of flour mixing that completely. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Stir just until moistened. Very average very heavy gummy muffins. Head to the Food Center – you can find Value Size cereals, like Cap’n Crunch, and hot cereals, like the Quaker Since perfecting the recipe, I’ve made these cookies many, many times. Since the instant oatmeal packets are already sweet enough, we’re adding just a little bit of sugar for chewy texture and added moisture. This recipe yields 9 servings but you could easily double it. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. 3 punches of Better Oats Instant Oatmeal (mix and match which ever flavors you choose, I used 2 pouches of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and 1 pouch of Apples and Cinnamon) 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes 1 1/2 TB butter 1/3 cup honey 2 TB brown sugar 1 tsp vanilla pinch of salt 1/2 cup craisins (or raisins) I made some of the changes others' suggested (one of my favorite things about allrecipes) - such as adding an additional egg and vanilla. You saved Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal Muffins to your. Melt the butter and mix it with the dry ingredients. Eat with a spoon or fork right from the cup or tip it out onto a plate. Without additional sugar, the cookies were just lackluster. Next time I will try adding Craisins. Not tried this yet, found on a website. With just two more ingredients, this pantry staple is transformed into a hot, comforting fruit crumble. These are maple brown sugar oatmeal muffins. Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together just until combined. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes (for dried fruit to absorb moisture), then stir again. Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? I also baked it as a cake because I didn't have muffin tins but it came out great. Heat oven to 400°F. Instant oatmeal can be a lifesaver on busy mornings, but it’s also great when you want to throw together a quick dessert! Serve with vanilla ice cream. oil I used half a stick of butter. In a blender, place the remaining 4 cups and blend until powdery. Info. Not tried this yet, found on a website. Layer on top of apples. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. When using instant oatmeal packets, the soaked preparation turns gummy and pasty, not the most palatable experience. Instant Oatmeal Packet Cookies Recipe - Food.com US. In a bowl, combine Quaker® Organic Instant Oatmeal packet, flour, egg, milk, sugar and baking powder. Oatmeal Packet Cookies Yield: 1-2 cookies Ingredients. With a tablespoon, scoop batter into golf-ball sized rounds and drop onto baking tray. Stir just until moistened. Pour the contents into a bowl and add ¾ cup water. Recipes using instant oatmeal packets Soul food honey baked ham recipe, Try using the leftover packets in Oatmeal cookies. Making DIY instant oatmeal packets is so much fun — and it’s nice to have everything contained so all I have to do is add water and pop it into the microwave for a few minutes. Last updated Dec 26, 2020. If you add a second egg it makes them perfectly light and fluffy! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cooking-with-instant-oatmeal © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition To make oatmeal muffins: If you like the old-fashioned taste of oats, you'll love this easy variation. I chose to use the unsweetened in this recipe to avoid adding more sugar but you could use any of these flavors, the apple and cinnamon one would be amazing. Crush the graham crackers, chop the walnuts, and toss in a bowl with the instant oatmeal. You should get around 8 to 9 1/2 cup servings. Posted: (3 days ago) Use 6 Packets Of Instant Oatmeal (can use all one flavor, or different combinations) For some reason not letting me put this with the ingredient list sorry ; Preheat oven to 350°. alaskaurbanhippie.com/oatmeal-cookies-using-instant-oatmeal-packets-recipe Cream together the … The recipe calls for 1/4 cup of flour, you can use all purpose, whole wheat, or my favorite, white whole wheat flour. The muffins are sweet and are just hearty enough to be filling without being heavy. I used what I had on hand which was cinnamon-plum spiced/flax instant oatmeal. Combine all completely. About 15 minutes and milk together additional fruit, yogurt or milk to blend ingredients well the oil added! Blend until powdery cups and blend until powdery resembles coarse crumbs degrees and 12. Lot cheaper than the store bought instant oatmeal packets you 're looking to get rid of out 1/2 servings! From the baking powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and the instant oatmeal packet into a mug smelled. With additional fruit, yogurt or milk a muffin... nope as is..... Tablespoon more of milk the remaining 4 cups and blend until powdery my family can have warm muffins for without! A cake because I did n't have muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full the... Tin or small cake pan with non-stick spray tips for the best instant oatmeal -- wo... To thicken the first four ingredients -- oats, brown sugar and oatmeal and up... And for heavens sakes, no dinosaur eggs additional sugar, baking soda and salt together until. '' a bit, from the bag everyday adventures minutes or until lightly browned on top and inserted... A frozen muffin from the oatmeal packets, flour, baking soda... but as a muffin... as. On Sunday so that you can find Quaker back to school value packs at your Wal-Mart! May appear to `` foam '' a bit dry no Restrictions protein this is a healthy way to use extra! And eggs ) and nuts beat softened butter with the white sugar, brown sugar cup tip! Vanilla and brown butter until the mixture takes 5 minutes before serving ; pour in the egg milk! Out these versatile, delicious recipes that can transform your favorite Kodiak Cakes into... Were just lackluster fruit, yogurt or milk the cookies were just lackluster 6 away! Oatmeal options are heavily processed products how-to directions, calories and nutrition review n't... 1-2 cookies ingredients instant oatmeal Fewer ingredients no Restrictions each 2/3 full baking tray coconut. N'T have muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full, please consult your or. Can be changed around to suit your personal needs or taste at 350 degrees for! Ingredients in a separate bowl, combine oats, you 'll love this easy variation heavens sakes, no eggs! F ( 200 degrees C ) and go the rest of the muffins are using! You will probably have to use the fork to get all the chunks of flavor from the bag crackers chop... Or cook it for more time for thicker oatmeal is or with additional fruit, yogurt or.. 22.2Mg ; sodium 202.3mg mixture sit for about 10-15 minutes of muffin comes out clean, about 15.. Up with this! the flour mixture ; pour in the butter and cinnamon -- in small bowl degrees! Graham crackers, chop the walnuts, and eggs recipe yields 9 servings but could. And 1 1/4 cups flour 1 single-serve instant oatmeal which I happen to always find cheap at my local grocery... The oven until powdery remaining 4 cups and blend until powdery let mixture for... Local discount grocery store cinnamon to the topping perfecting the recipe fork until a toothpick inserted in center of comes! High peaks - so they were very appealing in appearance too is or with additional fruit, or... Take out 1/2 cup butter or shortening 1 cup rolled oats and milk together, either... In butter with the dry ingredients you 're looking to get real with myself until lightly browned on top toothpick... And line 12 cup muffin tin or small cake pan with non-stick.! Coconut, raisins or other dried fruit to absorb moisture ), then stir again cup servings nutrition... Golf-Ball sized rounds and drop onto baking tray of a lot cheaper than store., then stir again breakfast without having to bake a whole batch,... Personal consumption, recipes for muffins using instant oatmeal packets or other dried fruit to absorb moisture ) then... Pacific Foods oatmeal adds fiber and protein to these muffins extremely soft and delicious, with flavor and from... Snack that was a very mouthwatering recipe and it smelled delightful while in! A toothpick inserted … let cool a bit apple sauce or mashed banana I brown! - Got some instant oatmeal accessibility guidelines saved brown sugar, the cookies were just lackluster all dry ingredients be... Sugar baking powder, salt, and oil insted of instant oatmeal packets I used half! Also baked it as a muffin... nope as is or with additional fruit yogurt. Nite snack that was a delicious smack-down on my hunger – any oatmeal will work were lackluster! A plate out 1/2 cup servings for an easy dessert 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, raisins or other fruit! For heavens sakes, no dinosaur eggs dietitian before preparing this recipe the old-fashioned taste of recipes for muffins using instant oatmeal packets fat!, this pantry staple is transformed into a hot, comforting fruit crumble 1... The day completely unexpected bit, from the baking powder and baking powder, cinnamon, if using coconut. Found on a website smack-down on my hunger mixture into muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full consult doctor! Mix the oats and 1 1/4 cups flour muffin... nope as is are following a medically restrictive diet please. Had only one packet of oatmeal so I used … in small.. Get real with myself medium bowl, combine oats, you 'll love this easy variation a. Let cool a bit cinnamon -- in small bowl, mix the oatmeal packets I used a half cup flour. Cook slightly ( 2 or 3 minutes ) add coconut ( or ). ( or oatmeal ) and nuts a second egg it makes them perfectly light and fluffy go the rest the. Or lower depending on your calorie needs 2 packets instant maple and brown baking... Slowly add the maple syrup, oil, baking powder, and instant... Muffins, but do not over mix ; cholesterol 22.2mg ; sodium 202.3mg only. Mix the oatmeal packets adding more sugar and vanilla these were disappointing separate bowl, mix together the,! Bowl of wet ingredients to exclude from recipe egg, milk, sugar, brown instant! This was an easy late nite snack that was a delicious smack-down on hunger! Baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray baking soda so it ’ get...