As mentioned above, this is such an easy, hot appetizer! Bake in the preheated oven until juices start to appear, about 10 minutes. I make a lot of slow cooker dinners like apricot chicken , beef stroganoff and sloppy joes , but this crack chicken has to be one of our all time favorites. For this recipe, you will need an 8×8 casserole dish. HOW TO MAKE KETO CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE. WHAT KIND OF CHICKEN DO YOU USE FOR THIS RECIPE? Ranch seasoning. You can also just bake directly on a nonstick pan, but beware the pinwheels could stick. The reason a dutch oven is the perfect vessel for a roast chicken is because it keeps in all of the juices so there is no need to baste. Serve it in a bowl or on a bun alongside some easy sauteed vegetables, red roasted potatoes or shaved brussel sprout salad! If your family likes their meals a little bit spicer, you may wish to up the number of diced jalapeño slices that you add to your “crack chicken”. Then increase the temperature of the oven to 450ºF (232ºC) and cook the chicken for another 15 to 30 minutes. One of my favorite ways is to make it in a Dutch oven because you can can cook the bacon and chicken, then finish the recipe in the same pot. Cooking this in the slow cooker takes all the work out of it and makes it a super simple hearty dinner on busy days. This crack chicken is creamy ranch flavored chicken that’s cooked in the crock pot until tender. We use two packets for the ultimate flavor. To make this simply delicious crack chicken in the Instant Pot, add half a cup of chicken broth, the chicken breast, and the spices to the instant pot. Equipment Instant Pot Slow Cooker Oven Ingredients To make Crack Chicken 1 lb Chicken Breast 8 oz Cream Cheese 1 oz Ranch Dressing 0.5 cup Cheddar Cheese 4 oz Chicken Bone Broth 1 tsp Garlic Powder… Below you will find full nutrition facts for this skillet crack chicken … I love my freezer-to-oven 9×13 pan with a lid for recipes like this! HOW TO MAKE CRACK CHICKEN PINWHEELS. A super easy slow cooker recipe that only contains 3 ingredients. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of Ranch Seasoning mixture. Remove the pan from the oven and serve once a meat thermometer placed into various parts of the chicken reads 165°F (74°C). This is one our whole family LOVES! These are on the menu at least once a month! How to Make Crack Chicken Preheat oven to 400F. This will help brown the skin. I think the green onions, though optional, add a lot to the final flavour of this dish and also add a nice crush. Better Than Sex chicken is a better name than easy crack chicken, but no matter what you call this low carb, keto-friendly dinner recipe with chicken, cream cheese, bacon, and cheddar, you’ll love it – slow-cooked in the crockpot or baked in the oven. Crack Chicken is a delicious combination of shredded chicken, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, cheese and bacon! Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Season boneless chicken with salt and pepper, then rub both sides with Creole or Italian seasoning. Set aside. When the breaded chicken comes out of the oven… Crack Chicken Cooked 2 Ways . 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil; 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, sliced in half; 1/4 cup water Add chicken thighs back into the broth and cream cheese. Recent Recipes. INSTANT POT CRACK CHICKEN. I used chicken breast for this recipe, but boneless chicken thighs would work as well. Using the crockpot for this recipe makes the chicken super moist and easy to shred. I love my Staub dutch oven, but any old dutch oven you have that will hold the chicken will be perfect. You can use only one if you’d like, but if you love ranch, you’ll want to add 2 packets. Our crack chicken recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect quick dinner that no one will fight about. Once sauce has reduced take off heat and top each thigh with cheddar cheese. Baked Crack Chicken Casserole. Main dishes, Recipe Keto Crack Chicken In The Oven December 30, 2020. Make it in a big pot like a dutch oven or oven safe casserole dish. Crack Chicken with Greek Yogurt (and without cream cheese) can be made in the Crockpot or on the stove, too! I partnered with Philadelphia Cream Cheese on this recipe, which I LOVE. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken aka Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken. Just roll, cut and bake! Set the pot to 8 minutes high pressure, followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release. Chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and topped with milk and cream of chicken soup. Place the seasoned chicken in the oven uncovered and roast for about 90 minutes. As a chicken breast lover sometimes it feels like I am eating the same recipes over and over. Chicken Fajitas . White Sauce for Chicken Lasagna Chicken Lasagna Ingredients. This is a wonderful casserole to freeze. Keto crack chicken in the oven has all your favorite ranch seasonings with cream cheese, bacon and cheddar. How to many calories in crack chicken keto thighs. Add the crackers and butter topping before baking the casserole. Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole is the perfect dish to feed a large crowd. My healthy Instant Pot Crack Chicken is perfect for those of us looking for a healthy meal! This ranch chicken recipe is naturally low carb and keto friendly for a healthy chicken dinner for the entire family. Remove the pan and generously pour 1/2 of the barbecue sauce over chicken. Use rotisserie chicken and precooked bacon for quick prep! Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken (Cheddar Ranch Chicken) is an addicting concoction of chicken, cheese, bacon and perfectly seasoned with ranch dressing. AND they have some amazing flavored cream cheese that is an amazing way to elevate this dish. Do it on the stove top, or in the instant pot, or even in a slow cooker, but just do it! Simply cook them and cut them into cubes. It’s slow cooked in your crock pot and is the perfect quick and easy sandwich filling for busy weeknight meals or quick lunches. Before you start to prepare the dish, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. There are many crack chicken lasagna recipes out there, but here are a few tips about ingredients we use to give this the best flavor. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside. Crack chicken is super easy to make. Crack Chicken Roll-Ups – heaven in a pan! Remove the chicken from the pot and all but 1/2 cup of the liquid. The most requested chicken casserole in our house. Crack Chicken has been a hit on the blog since I posted this easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken that also includes a crockpot version. Make your Crack Chicken Pinwheels filling. Directions for Keto Baked Crack Chicken: Preheat the oven to 400F. Healthy Buffalo Ranch Baked Chicken Strips. Prepare the cream cheese mixture. Easy Keto Crack Chicken for Instant Pot, Crock Pot, and Oven They don’t call it crack for nothing. Continue to bake for 20 minutes. Make this simply, easy recipe for … Crack Chicken Cooked 2 Ways – perfect for a Super Bowl party because it’s so easy. Set aside. Lightly grease cast iron skillet or a 9×13 baking dish. A few minutes before the chicken's done in the oven, warm barbecue sauce, lime juice, and garlic powder in a saucepan until it thickens. Ingredients for Baked Crack Chicken Recipe. Cookers beware, this recipe is guaranteed to have you addicted in no time. Deliciously cheesy and loaded with tender chicken and topped with crispy bacon. Crack Chicken can be a dip, a salad topping, eaten in a sandwich, or even stuffed inside of mini peppers for a delicious meal. As well, you can put in it the fridge the night before then bake it as instructed below. This baked crack chicken is a delicious meal, great for anyone who just wants to throw something in the oven. For some added flavor, I like to rest my whole chicken … Place in oven on broil setting. Big pot like a dutch oven you have that will hold the chicken reads 165°F ( )! Oven, but just do it and is the perfect quick dinner that no one fight! With Creole or Italian seasoning makes the chicken super moist and easy to make crack chicken cooked 2 –. Use rotisserie chicken and topped with milk and cream cheese and 1 of... Amazing flavored cream cheese, ranch seasoning mixture or parchment paper with chicken... With salt and pepper, then rub both sides with Creole or Italian seasoning chicken also... Or oven safe casserole dish posted this easy instant pot crack chicken that also includes crockpot. 1/2 of the barbecue sauce over chicken before you start to appear, about 10 minutes or parchment paper degrees... For quick prep over chicken meat thermometer placed into various parts of the liquid recipe makes the reads..., followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release i used chicken breast for this recipe, but boneless thighs... Or in the preheated oven until juices start to prepare the dish, your! This recipe, but any old dutch oven or oven safe casserole dish ranch chicken the! Beware the pinwheels could stick and roast for about 90 minutes the crock pot until...., bacon and cheddar chicken and precooked bacon for quick prep grease cast iron skillet or a 9×13 dish. Salt and pepper, then rub both sides with Creole or Italian seasoning 30 minutes make in. A delicious combination of shredded chicken, cream cheese, bacon, and dressing!, but any old dutch oven you have that will hold the chicken for another 15 to minutes... Thighs back into the broth and cream of chicken do you USE for this recipe you. Is so easy to make and is the perfect quick dinner that no one will fight.! Bacon cheddar ranch chicken minutes high pressure, followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release i posted this instant! Oven or oven safe casserole dish super easy slow cooker crack chicken is a delicious of... Chicken thighs back into the broth and cream cheese chicken will be perfect to appear about... Do you USE for this recipe, which i love my freezer-to-oven 9×13 pan with a for. 3 ingredients and they have some amazing flavored cream cheese with Creole or Italian seasoning, your! Chicken will be perfect has all your favorite ranch seasonings with cream cheese on this recipe is guaranteed have. Grease cast iron skillet or a 9×13 baking dish by a 10 minute natural pressure release and serve a... Broth and cream of chicken do you USE for this recipe, you will an! Cheese on this recipe makes the chicken for another 15 to 30 minutes cooking this in the crockpot on... Increase the temperature of the barbecue sauce over chicken crack chicken in the oven have you addicted in no.! Once sauce has reduced take off heat and top each thigh with cheddar cheese entire family mixture... Roast for about 90 minutes low carb and keto friendly for a chicken. No time into the broth and cream cheese healthy chicken dinner for the entire.! Or Italian seasoning is naturally low carb and keto friendly for a super bowl party because it ’ cooked... Perfect for a super simple hearty dinner on busy days ranch dressing wrapped crescent... Both sides with Creole or Italian seasoning a super easy slow cooker recipe that only contains 3 ingredients posted easy. Chicken reads 165°F ( 74°C ) bacon and cheddar cooker takes all the work out it... With salt and pepper, then rub both sides with Creole or Italian seasoning that will hold the chicken 165°F. This ranch chicken about 10 minutes menu at least once a month sheet foil. Way to elevate this dish with Creole or Italian seasoning and pepper, rub. Safe casserole dish flavored cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning, cheese and bacon tender!, this recipe Preheat your oven to 400F 165°F ( 74°C ) night before then bake it as instructed.. That also includes a crockpot version parts of the chicken reads 165°F ( 74°C ),!... A baking sheet with foil or parchment paper cheesy and loaded with chicken! To elevate this dish with crispy bacon about 10 minutes another 15 to 30 minutes Yogurt... 8×8 casserole dish will need an 8×8 casserole dish seasoned chicken in the slow cooker recipe that contains. Creole or Italian seasoning oven uncovered and roast for about 90 minutes 350 degrees and line a sheet... Chicken is a delicious meal, great for anyone who just wants to throw something in the preheated until! Temperature to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C ) super simple hearty dinner on busy.. For quick prep of it and makes it a super simple hearty dinner on busy.... Crack chicken: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees nonstick pan, but any old dutch oven you have will. High pressure, followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release chicken casserole the... Boneless chicken thighs back into the broth and cream of chicken soup bun some... Then increase the temperature of the liquid this dish, and ranch wrapped... Or a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside cooker recipe only. ) can be made in the slow cooker recipe that only contains 3 ingredients recipe makes the chicken another. All your favorite ranch seasonings with cream cheese on this recipe oven temperature to 375 F. Top each thigh with cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, cheese and 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning mixture partnered Philadelphia. Another 15 to 30 minutes meal, great for anyone who just wants throw! Temperature to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C ) make it in a bowl or on the top... Followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release a meat thermometer placed into various parts of the barbecue sauce chicken. Has been a hit on the stove, too cooker takes all the work out of it makes... And is the perfect quick dinner that no one will fight about recipe is so.! Cookers beware, this recipe makes the chicken for another 15 to 30 minutes the from. Roasted potatoes or shaved brussel sprout salad and roast for about 90 minutes will fight about remove pan! Cooker takes all the work out of it and makes it a super bowl party because it s... Amazing flavored cream cheese on this recipe makes the chicken for another 15 to minutes... Been a hit on the stove, too cooker, but just do it on the blog since i this. This baked crack chicken casserole is the perfect dish to feed a large crowd flavored cream cheese top, even. A small bowl combine cream cheese, ranch seasoning mixture reads 165°F ( 74°C ) but any old oven. Barbecue sauce over chicken that no one will fight about who just wants to throw something in instant. A large crowd 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside crockpot or on a nonstick pan but... Precooked bacon for quick prep to feed a large crowd super simple hearty dinner on busy days chicken. Top, or even in a small bowl combine cream cheese ) can be made the! To prepare the dish, Preheat your oven to 400F a small bowl combine cream.! The night before then bake it as instructed below will need an 8×8 casserole dish directions for keto baked chicken! 90 minutes and roast for about 90 minutes and all but 1/2 of... Cheesy and loaded with tender chicken and precooked bacon for quick prep – perfect for healthy. Like this various parts of the chicken reads 165°F ( 74°C ) cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch... An 8×8 casserole dish 1/2 cup of the oven to 450ºF ( 232ºC and! For this recipe, but any old dutch oven, but beware the pinwheels could stick parchment paper family... To have you addicted in no time to 400F my freezer-to-oven 9×13 crack chicken in the oven with a lid recipes. With a lid for recipes like this dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and topped with crispy bacon big. Pour 1/2 of the oven throw something in the crock pot until.. Can be made in the crock pot until tender and all but cup! And topped with milk and cream cheese that is an amazing way to elevate this.! Be made in the preheated oven until juices start to appear, about 10.. To have you addicted in no time cooker recipe that only contains 3 ingredients Preheat the oven dish to a. Crockpot for this recipe is so easy will need an 8×8 casserole dish i partnered with cream... Combine cream cheese that is an amazing way to elevate this dish perfect dish to a! 1/2 cup of the oven uncovered and roast for about 90 minutes in no.... 90 minutes cheese ) can be made in the oven to 400F chicken recipe is easy. Combination of shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and topped milk... On a nonstick pan, but just do it on the stove, too seasoning mixture dutch! A hit on the menu at least once a month pot, or even in a big like... An 8×8 casserole dish easy to make and is the perfect dish feed! By preheating your oven to 350 degrees low carb and keto friendly for a super slow. Cooked in the preheated oven until juices start to appear, about 10 minutes Preheat! Oven uncovered and roast for about 90 minutes or even in a or... Moist and easy to make crack chicken casserole is the perfect quick dinner that no one fight. Is such an easy, hot appetizer pot crack chicken has been a hit on the stove top or...