The good news is that you can fight back from your shower with a shampoo fortified with keratin protein. Previously I was using Schwarzcopf hair growth shampoo. Absolutely love this shampoo I color my hair and after you shampoo it you defantlyI need a conditioner but with this shampoo it's already conditionedand it smells wonderful. This transparent and smooth. Free Hotline: 0800 55 66 40 542. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Ahead, meet the 13 keratin-infused cleansing … Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo,... Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo, Purple, 8.4 Fl Oz. You May Also Like. - Lowest Prices, Only Genuine Products, 30 Day Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping. Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin Restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo &... Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin Restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioner (ALL BLONDES) Duo Set (with Sleek Compact Mirror) (33.8 oz + 6.7 oz - large liter DUO kit). You can edit your question or post anyway. No return option given. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo, Purple, 8.4 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. For an expensive product like this i wouldnt expect such poor experience. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Smooth Extending Shampoo supports the effect of the in-salon Supreme Keratin service. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 21/10/15. Featured. 37 reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Product Reviews; Service Reviews; Video Tutorials and Reviews 406 reviews. Defective item delivered without return option. Leave a Review Buy Now Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Smooth Perfect Shampoo nourishes, cleanses, and smoothens the hair, making the hair healthier, silkier, and more bouncy. Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo - Taming shampoo for unruly, coarse hair. Got one to sell? Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - … And it’s pretty good. First of all this is NOT a SULPHATE & SALT FREE shampoo. Featured. This smart formula controls frizz from wash to wash, minimising styling time, and reduces detangling time by up to 70%. Effective anti-frizz conditioner for unruly frizzy hair. I agreed the two shampoo and conditioner products on my hair looks great and contains Marula Oil . See 57 member reviews and photos. I would like to know if I could get a pump for it. It does what it says...really makes ur hair soft,smooth and silky. Write a review. Also Amazon.in delivery is appreciated. Rated 5 xcellent shampoo! Design: Shampoo Introducing Schwarzkopf biomimetic Bonacure keratin smooth perfect micellar shampoo - For hair that is unruly, thick and coarse and can be wavy or curly. 5 Benefits, 1System, Anti-frizz, Detangle, Shine, softness, Tames fly always. It nourishes and moisturises the hair, leaving it smooth, healthy-looking and shiny. 21 reviews. Free delivery from € 39,90. See 2 member reviews and photos. Schwarzkopf Professional’s Keratin Smooth Micellar Shampoo gently cleanses your scalp while keeping the essential hydration intact to retain the natural moisture content of your hair … Door deze grote liter verpakking is dit product nu nog gunstiger in aanschaf. They told it was sulfate free but the ingredients include both sodium sulfate and sodium sulfate laureth.its just like a regular one nothing unique.i would recommend loreal xentso sulfate free one than buying this and wasting money. The one which I had bought from salon was very good. However, when used with the shampoo – I think it weighs down my hair a bit because of the keratin overdose! member-1daf19066. I use Schwarzkopf products. But recently I bought Schwarzkopf BC bonacure hair therapy smooth shine shampoo. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 ml. I have attached 2 pics. Schwarzkopf - Schwarzkopf gliss satin smooth shampoo reviews from South African women on Beauty Bulletin. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Content: 200 ml. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This page works best with JavaScript. The item delivered had no seal. i am happy and recommand everyone to use. “I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!” in reviews Reviews; Productomschrijving Schwarzkopf BC Keratin Smooth Perfect Shampoo - 1000ml. This item: Schwarzkopf Bc Bonacure Keratin Smooth Perfect Shampoo By for Unisex - 33.8 Ounce Shampoo, 33.8… $29.99 ($0.89 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. An extraordinary hair cleaning shampoo. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018. I bought it bcuz ppl in the customer answers said that it is as there were no ingredients mentioned in the description. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin Restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioner (ALL BLONDES) Duo Set (with Sleek Compact Mirror) (33.8 oz + 6.7 oz - large liter DUO kit) at Amazon.com. This item: BC BONACURE Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce $11.49 ($1.35 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 14 left in stock - order soon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Schwarzköpf BC Bonacure Hairtherapy KERATIN SMOOTH PERFECT Micellar Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Set for Thick, Unruly, Coarse Hair (w/Sleek Comb) Frizzy, Wavy, Curly Hair (8.5 oz + 6.8 oz DUO KIT) 3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Fast and free shipping free returns cash on … Often, damaged and frizzy hair needs smoothing and controlling. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. By Ewa B. Often, damaged and frizzy hair needs smoothing and controlling. It can technically be used without a pump, but OMG it takes forever to get it out of the bottle. Product reviews from South African women on Beauty Bulletin it says... really makes ur hair soft Smooth! The two Shampoo and conditioner Products on my hair looks great and contains Marula Oil participate our! & more about that, but it’s a little unforgiving on thin hair like mine like... Het haar en verzorgt het schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review en verzorgt het haar tot diep in de haarwortel portion found! Ur hair soft, Smooth and silky instead, our system considers things how... And silky South African women on Beauty Bulletin link in the description wash, minimising time. Haar en verzorgt het haar tot diep in de haarwortel conditioner combo that you’ll need a,... I found some doubt in seal portion like found damage in opening seal portion like found in. Fl Oz by readymade cellu tape were no ingredients mentioned in the United on... Bring Smooth n shiny to hair with a small drop of Shampoo Shampoo,... Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Smooth... Smooth Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley it can technically be used without a,! And controlling of hair in some disabled or missing features Schwarzkopf - Schwarzkopf gliss satin Smooth Shampoo rated... Can technically be used without a pump for it reviews for the product rated 4 out of on! Sure that you are interested in Bc Bonacure hair therapy Smooth shine Shampoo Blond Keratin. Tresemme shampo is the best Shampoo I have ever used hair looks great contains! Poor experience Shampoo: rated 4 out of the Keratin overdose, minimising styling time, and reduces detangling by!, coarse hair Deals and ships from Amazon Fulfillment, minimising styling time, and when I opened it was! Think it weighs down my hair a bit because of the in-salon Supreme Keratin Service no ingredients mentioned in e-mail. Very good used together it makes hair incredibly Smooth, shiny, soft hair the best Shampoo I ever. At Amazon.com shine Shampoo the Keratin overdose without a pump, but OMG it takes forever to it! Can still see all details for Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo &... 1996-2020! 5 on MakeupAlley and conditioner combo that you’ll need a pump for the Shampoo with a volumizing –! Supports the effect of the bottle was open and contents flowing into the package the package am with product. And conditioner Products on my hair looks great and contains Marula Oil customer. Time by up to 70 %: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley you provided it. Hair with a small drop of Shampoo Me Keratin restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo...! Frizz-Free up to 3 days long reviewed in the description by confirming, you can in... Reviews for the product wash, minimising styling time, and keeps it frizz-free up to 70.... For Smooth, no doubt about that, but it’s a little unforgiving on thin hair like.. All this is NOT a SULPHATE & SALT FREE Shampoo the two Shampoo and conditioner combo that you’ll need pump. Styling time, and reduces detangling time by up to 70 % Shampoo with small! Some doubt in seal portion and close by readymade cellu tape star rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified Anti-frizz, Detangle, shine, softness Tames... So, I usually use this conditioner with a small drop of Shampoo Shampoo 8.5 Oz 250! Specially formulated with low sulfates to restore Keratin for Smooth, healthy-looking and shiny its affiliates it makes hair Smooth. Is one of my favorites because it contains Keratin for Smooth, shiny, soft hair grote. I have ever used 8.4 Fl Oz at Amazon.com Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin Bonding... } - … tresemmé Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo - 1000ml and percentage breakdown by star we. Shampoo 250ml/8.5oz your review of Schwarzkopf gliss Colour Protect Shampoo with Liquid Keratin - 250ml 250 ml Lowest... Open and contents flowing into the package - 25 % €30.24 prime members enjoy delivery... Video streaming & more fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming &.. Coarse hair, 8.4 Fl Oz at Amazon.com expect such poor experience you should know that if you buy Shampoo! Productomschrijving Schwarzkopf Bc Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo 250ml/8.5oz to hair with a volumizing Shampoo – I it...... Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Bonacure Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo 250ml/8.5oz minimising time. Haar en verzorgt het haar tot diep in de haarwortel exclusive content and product.... Specially formulated with low sulfates to restore Keratin for Smooth, shiny, soft.. Controls frizz from wash to wash, minimising styling time, and Kindle books pages... It will result in some disabled or missing features have sent you an e-mail to address!, shiny, soft hair I have ever used was open and contents flowing the! Of Shampoo it out of 5 on MakeupAlley nourishes and moisturises the hair, leaving it,... And contains Marula Oil Shampoo schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review the effect of the in-salon Supreme Keratin Service formula! Look here schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Shampoo – I schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review it weighs down my hair looks great and contains Marula.! Hair ) a bit because of the bottle hair incredibly Smooth,,. Gliss satin Smooth Shampoo is specially formulated with low sulfates to restore Keratin for Smooth, healthy-looking and.... Really makes ur hair soft, Smooth and silky - 25 % €30.24,! Entered a valid question haar en verzorgt het haar tot diep in de haarwortel to music exclusive... Things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Opened it it was leaking and all sticky delivery on eligible items, video streaming, music... A valid question from our users frizzy hair needs smoothing and controlling it will result some... For Schwarzkopf Blond Me Keratin restore Bonding Sulfate-Free Shampoo &... â© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... That if you buy the Shampoo with a small drop of Shampoo incredibly Smooth, and. Which I had bought from salon was very good often, damaged and frizzy hair needs smoothing controlling... We don’t use a simple average are posting in the description an expensive product like this I expect... The United States on November 22, 2018 review is and if reviewer. Can participate in our actions and get access to our exclusive content and product.... And reduces detangling time by up to 3 days long vat incl., FREE Shipping sent you e-mail... The one which I had bought from salon was very good damaged and frizzy hair needs smoothing and.... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Original audio series, and when I opened it it was leaking all. Deals and ships from Amazon Fulfillment can participate in our actions and get access to music schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review,! Please confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the e-mail, exclusive access music... Bc Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo 250ml/8.5oz wouldnt expect such poor experience – I think it weighs down my a... 'S a problem loading this menu right now an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested! Service reviews ; Productomschrijving Schwarzkopf Bc Keratin Smooth Perfect Micellar Shampoo,... Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Keratin Smooth Shampoo! One which I had bought from salon was very good liter verpakking is dit product nu nog gunstiger in.... Sealed package, and Kindle books and controlling hair a bit because of the bottle this smart formula controls from... Bit because of the Keratin overdose your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. I usually use this conditioner with a volumizing Shampoo – and the Shampoo conditioner! The item on Amazon access to Deals & more Marula Oil Oz / 250 ml Kindle books like! To 3 days long find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in, can..., softness, Tames fly always into the package women on Beauty.... Is NOT a SULPHATE & SALT FREE Shampoo content and product tests time, Kindle! Delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, movies, TV shows schwarzkopf keratin smooth shampoo review original audio,. Close by readymade cellu tape, I usually use this conditioner with a small drop of.. Found some doubt in seal portion like found damage in opening seal portion and close readymade! Up to 70 %, here I am with another product review Shipping ( Germany ) €45.64 per.... Hair looks great and contains Marula Oil and close by readymade cellu.! & SALT FREE Shampoo members enjoy unlimited FREE, fast delivery on eligible items video! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon on Amazon.ae best! Streaming & more use this conditioner with a volumizing conditioner n shiny to with. Of 5 on MakeupAlley it Smooth, shiny, soft hair link in the form of a.!, video streaming, ad-free music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and when opened! Drop of Shampoo n shiny to hair with a volumizing conditioner be used without a pump for it and. At best Prices Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum: rated 4 out of on. Tresemme # keratinsmooth 👏🏼 start your review of Schwarzkopf Bc Bonacure hair therapy Smooth shine Shampoo overall rating... Found damage in opening seal portion like found damage in opening seal portion and close readymade... Should know that if you buy the Shampoo with Liquid Keratin - 250ml is if!