If the end is not worn or broken, reattach the fitting and proceed to Step 5. Pretty useless. I'm not too mechanically inclined, but I am adventurous. Motorcycles & Scooters Complaints . The speedometer is useful of course, but it's not accurate. Give Gift; Back to Top; Post by sadsatyr on Jun 27, 2011 0:32:46 … 300 Pieces (Min Order) Ningbo Joint International Supply Co., Ltd. CN 6 YRS. I feel smart now, ha ha. If yes, you have to change the instrument panel. I appreciate everyone's contributions over the past few years and I apologize for having to do this. Generic Maintenance Schedule - What sort of maintenance to perform at 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc.. Honda scooter info center - Honda maintenance schedules and general info. Honda 2 Wheelers India — Speedometer of activa scooty is not working . Honda 2 Wheelers India. I've been working on scooters for a lot of years, but I recently attempted my first speedometer repair last weekend. I am ram prakash i have purchased activa 3g on[protected] from authorized dealer m/s pick up motors (P) ltd, plot no. Scooter Speedometer Not Working. Facebook; Twitter; Tumblr; LinkedIn; MySpace; Email; Go to. hmm.. ... Scooter Candy Store wrote: Do you live in a cold Climate? Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. 3 posts • Page 1 of 1. If the number is greater than 35000, you are in V2 with 2 fuses. There are no electrical components (ie. Only have 100 mile on it. Is the puck working when you spin the front wheel? My 150cc Chinese scooter has a speedometer, oddometer, tachometer and a fuel gauge. The speedometer stopped Speedometer Cable Piaggio Liberty 50 1997-2005 # Liberty 125 1998-2002 # 560973 . Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for SYM Scooter Instruments & Gauges. Quote. All Listings. Let it warm up for about 5 minutes. Reasons and Solutions are Here. Ruck2 has a trailtech on the triple. Your bike if younger than 36 and over 100cc does need a speedo that is acurate to 10% at 30mph however it is not tested on the MOT. 0 0. Tried switching parts, no good. It was sort of working, but was making a loud screeching noise, and sometimes the needle would bounce around wildly. The maintenance work is ranked by level of difficulty: Easy - Requires little knowledge of your scooter and few (if any) tools Original Poster. US $22.00 … OEM Peugeot Scooter Elyseo Speedometer Odometer Cable PN 742835. 167 results for speedometer atv. I have many more items which are not shown here. see all. How to: FIX - For Scooter Speedometer and odometer Stopped / Not Working. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Anyone who is logged in can see it but it's down at the bottom so most have either chosen to ignore it or haven't discovered it yet. Type as though you were texting... all lower case? We have lots of unanswered questions... can you help? Genuine Kymco Agility 50 RS Complete Instrument Meter Console 37200-LHM9-E10. So I'm assuming the scooter has more miles on it than it says. 1 new & refurbished from US $48.91. A battery tender like the Battery Tender Jr. can make all the difference in whether your scooter will start right up each spring, after being stored for months. If you need help/tips on getting the plastics apart ask. My speedo was working find. I have had it since April of 2008, just over 2 years. Our speedometer wheel size calculator page can be used to program it and also has directions for using it on wheels without spokes. At the speedometer end, the cable spins the speedometer needle to the correct speed and at the same time turns the odometer. Thank you for your support. Speedometer Not Working Properly? So, does the speedometer work proberly, does the needle move correctly? YAY! Vintage Huret Speedometer Odometer With Bracket and Cable Moped Bicycle $49.95 ( Bids) Time Remaining: 28d 11h 20m Buy It Now for only: $49.95: 12V Digital Speedometer Odometer MPH KM H RPM For Motorcycle ATV Scooter Moped $55.88 ( Bids) Time Remaining: 17d 13h 19m Buy It Now for only: $55.88: OLD Soviet USSR motorcycle moped speedometer odometer SP101 sp 101 101 $64.99 ( … I had to do this to get my landy speedo working 3 years ago and it's still working (or at least it moves across the gauge when the car moves). Heck, with the stock Chinese stuff the actual mileage will be off by some percentage anyway, sometimes significant. I was recently on the road at a traffic light and my scooter just cut out. Chances are, there is a good reason. can someone please help. I have had it since April of 2008, just over 2 years. Pulley sliders? Make Offer - Honda Elite 80 (CH80) scooter SPEEDOMETER ASSEMBLY - part # 37200-GE1-771. If not, pull the inner cable all the way out and make sure it's not broken. Multifunction YS® Digital Speedometer 6 function microcomputer controlled digital speedometer for electric scooters, bikes or just about anything with wheels. The speedometer for a scooter is typically located near the front wheel and is attached by a wire going into the wheel. I have a 2008 Roketa Bali 150cc Motor Scooter. Posted: 18:07 - 04 Nov 2007 Post subject: Speedometer and mileage counter not working!!!!! 72cc bbk, stock head, 19mm carb, #88 jet, cone filter, modded exhaust, ngk plug. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TYPE LIKE THIS IN THE SHOUT BOX? I have a 2008 Roketa Bali 150cc Motor Scooter. That is the death spiral for a speedometer. 2007 Tuono; Im not getting my speed indicated OR the odomoter is not clicking off miles. 12/24/13 ordered another drive assy, received a slightly different style, will not work. Asked a question that's already been answered. Even though most of their posts did not go public, they still cluttered up my website host's server space, jeopardizing my account. Q. I need 21x17 13grams. Use a sewing needle or other small, pointed object to work the broken piece out of the speedometer hub. BHPian . Better to replace in time. Vintage HONDA CH80 Elite Scooter Instrumentation Cluster Speedometer OEM 3257MI. Or you might need a new Speedo cable. Honda 2 Wheelers India — Speedometer of activa scooty is not working . JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TRASH DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T DO GREAT THINGS. Many lenses are no longer available. Ah, gotcha! I don't really know how to say this but straight. Just about every scooter owner needs to have a battery tender, sometimes called a trickle charger. The speedometer and odometer on your scooter (and most scooters) is a mechanical system. Comments go live without approval, but still take 30 to 60 minutes to show up, so don't repost them, please. Specializing in speedometer repair and restoration for vintage Volkswagen automobiles, ... Speedo King. 2018 taoi scooter speedometer does not work and it idles if not given gas but it works great use to use it to go to work Step 3 ••• POHIAN KHOUW/Demand Media. I have a 2008 Roketa Bali 150cc Motor Scooter. Do you live in a cold Climate? 02 Speedometer - No Man Worries feat. Ria Currie [Freestyle Records] Create Speedometer Chart In Excel Download SoundHound The only App that can give you results through singing and humming search! It wasn't that I felt I couldn't do it before, but I just never had occasion to. Best Offer. I took a hundred mile ride yesterday, and just before I got back home, my speedo is not working. This site contains samples of my work and stock. Just opened it looks like there is no cable for it so how would I instal one? by Dan Morgan Can it be to hide any usage of scooter … What else do I need to replace to get an accurate odometer? Please provide a valid price range $-$ Buying Format. I support this site by using affiliate marketing and running Google ads. Posts: 64. Make Offer - Genuine Piaggio NRG MC3 A/C Combined Instrument Speedometer CM071302 Cruscotto. Also, check out our newest eScooter Club members We are growing every week! GTS 300 Speedo Not working , Idea why. Speedometer not working. Pre 1936 does not need a speedo . It has the cable and the thing on the axel. Probably a busted cable. Patina may be a nice thing elsewhere, but the speedo should be easy to read, and it should be in working order. Unless you are lucky enough to live in a climate where you can ride all year long, chances are your scooter will be put on ice, figuratively-speaking, for at least a couple months every winter. Yamaha DT 80 LC II (3WC1) (53V 1990-1991 Speedometer Cable | Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Instruments & Gauges | eBay! Copyright © 2007-2014 Motor-Scooters-Guide.com All rights reserved. Source(s): fix speedometer … Item Location. Apparently this still is not being used much. Moped Speedometer Light Gas Battery Level Gauge 12V 0-80 mph for Motorcycle. IT'S CALLED GARBAGE CAN AND NOT GARBAGE CANNOT. Honda 2 Wheelers India. Go for a quick ride and see if the cable is turning. Please Note: The owner of The Scooter Lounge is on medical leave and is unavailable at this time.Work that requires his expertise such as repairs or restorations on vintage vehicles will … bike runs perfect but basically all the gauges for the exception of the light are not working and I cant find a fuse that may be the issue. Riva 125 Speedometer Not Working. Tank TK150 TK 150 Chinese Scooter #7559 Speedometer Cable. The speedometer needle can be used to … Was: Previous Price $44.00. Yesterday on the way to work my Speedometer on my 2006 400 quit working. The speedometer and odometer on my Kymco People 250 scooter stopped working for no apparent reason. Wow, I just found this. Shop with confidence on eBay! ... Generally not too expensive to replace but dependant of the age of the scooter you may want to consider a second-hand purchase (confirmed working of course). I just got my new and first scooter about a week ago, Scarabeo 200 2009. Ahh.. New feature for a new riding season! ITEMS CONDITION- FOR PARTS OR NOT WORKING, AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR FITTING ON YOUR BIKE. fuses). What do you … 2003 PEUGEOT VIVACITY VS/X speedometer stopped working Hi, Chad_uk for this scenario you will need your service/owners manual if you can't find the first and best tool you ever bought for your Yamaha, despair not, for a mere zero $0 you can download another one. Mine matches your picture, other does not… Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Member. 37200-kzl-941 Scooter Electric Parts Speedometer For Scooter , Find Complete Details about 37200-kzl-941 Scooter Electric Parts Speedometer For Scooter,Speedometer For Scooter,Scooter Electric Parts,Electric Parts Speedometer from Motorcycle Meters Supplier or Manufacturer-Guangzhou Baiyun District Songzhou Xinyouke Motorcycle Parts Business Department Speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer not working 08-22-2018, 09:17 PM Hello all, I have a 2003 Road Star Silver edition I recently inherited from my uncle that passed. If it's not, then it's either broken somewhere inside the housing (and you need a new cable) or it's disconnected at the wheel (but you already checked this). What's up with this shout box? If you "checked yes" on any of the points above, then I've deleted your post. The speedometer stopped Are there any easy fixes I can check for? Anonymous. $44.95 ... For parts or not working. Also... all submissions have to be reviewed by me, and I am currently backlogged. Yamaha scooter info center - Yamaha maintenance schedules and general info. 1978 Puch magnum 2 Moped Speedometer with Cover & cable used OEM stock. I wish it was the other way round though ie. AuLaSW n00b Posts: 1 Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982. It has about 5,400 miles on it. C $26.17. So this particular speedometer exhibited some of the typical speedo problems that you see on old scooters. 49ccScoot.com Scooter Forums. I've taken it off one just to see but if I do i will ask. Return to Q&A Archives - Gauges/Electrical/Wiring. The value of a tachometer on an automatic scooter is questionable since there's no gear changing and no way to "over rev" the engine, still, it can be useful for setting the idle speed. 4 Stroke Troubleshooting. Post by AuLaSW » Thu … Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. 20. Despite my best efforts, I could not adequately prevent daily attacks by hackers and spammers. Remove it and check it out. There's no way to know how many miles it actually has with the speedometer/odometer not working. So my question iso how would I know how many miles I really have? At the time of delivery of Access 125 the speedometer showed 0 reading and after riding the scooter home found speedometer not working. Best Match. Any Condition New New other (see details) Used For parts or not working. The speedometer and odometer on my Kymco People 250 scooter stopped working for no apparent reason. Electric scooter speed controller does not work. 4.3 (4) "Arrived fast" Contact Supplier. £9.94. Since this was a friend's scooter, I figured I'd try to delve into the speedo to get it working correctly. rode around the block and still nothing on the speedometer. C $32.78. The problem of a speedometer not working on a scooter is actually more common that one might assume. Any ideas what might be causing this problem and suggestions I have a Kymco Like 150i. can someone please help. I have one of these, new and unused and would like to use it, in a custom project. Ruck3 has a bicycle speedo sticky-foamed to triple clamp. speedo did not work, but odo worked, because the odo was a big help in knowing the FE of the bike, while the speed did not really matter. 39 inch should be perfect there as well. For Suzuki AX100 Parts Scooter Odometer Digital Motorcycle Speedometer. Speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer not working 08-22-2018, 09:17 PM Hello all, I have a 2003 Road Star Silver edition I recently inherited from my uncle that passed. ATTENTION! Sort. Speedometer Not Working Properly? I bought my scooter (Lance GS-R 150) from a guy and it works perfectly but why doesn't the speedometer work? Please Note: The owner of The Scooter Lounge is on medical leave and is unavailable at this time.Work that requires his expertise such as repairs or restorations on vintage vehicles will … 20. I know he would want ya all to know this. (Baltimore, Maryland, USA). Join Date: Jun 2012. Does my Xiaomi m365 electric scooter BMS have only one or two Z-fuses? Scooters speedometer and odometer stopped working? Riva 125 Speedometer Not Working. Neelam - bata road, nit, faridabad, haryana 121001. What is the leanest jet size you would try on a 47mm setup, 60cc stock head with a A9 cam, These are the things I can do without, Come on I'm talking to you, Come on. Where do you guys order Dr. "Fast service" "Excellent work" Contact Supplier. It is digital, not mechanical. 1/3. Electric scooter and bike troubleshooting guide speed controller does not work. Speedometer not working I might just have that rare obscure part that you're looking for! Remove the cable from the speedometer & wheel,turn one end with your fingers,watch the other end to see if it turns.If it turns the cable is good.While you have the cable off, turn the wheel & see if the gear in the wheel that turns the cable works.Looks like the dealer should fix your scooter on waranty. Otherwise, obtain a new cable and proceed to the next step. My speedometer doesn't work. Ok so does it matter witch cable I get from that link. fit for all brushless motor as long as you can fix it on your vehicle. VINTAGE NEW HURET 70 KmH PEUGEOT MOPED SCOOTER SPEEDOMETER SPEEDO HEAD $39.95 ( Bids) Time Remaining: 21h 10m Buy It Now for only: $79.95 : CEV SPEEDOMETER DRIVE BENELLI BUZZER 50cc MOPED GARELLI TOMOS NOS $32.99 ( Bids) Time Remaining: 15d 17h 16m Buy It Now for only: $32.99: 1986 honda spree nq50 moped H1190 working speedo speedometer gauge 1 $39.50 ( … One of the key steps in winterizing a scooter is to protect your battery from draining during its "rest" period. It might be possible the the speedo Gear at the Front wheel might need to be greased, or the gear could be bad. 5 years ago. This is true not least for the speedo lens. My speedo quit on me yesterday. Universal MPH Speedometer Gas Gauge Dash Mount Assembly for CPI POPCORN, HUSSAR; $24.78. _____ Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today. Failure is not an option (Unless you've tried everything else) pink 1st Class Ticket. bike runs perfect but basically all the gauges for the exception of the light are not working and I cant find a fuse that may be the issue. 44.3% Response Rate. Posts: 1 Speedometer not working Jun 27, 2011 0:32:46 GMT -5 . speedometer not working 2006 Peugeot Speedfight 2 MY SPEEDOMETER IS NOT WORKING ON MY PEUGEOT SPEEDFIGHT2 @ - Peugeot 2006 Speedfight 2 question. C $16.28 shipping. I couldnt start it as the battery was dead, so therefore I had to kick start it in the middle of the road lol. A digital speedo above tripleclamp at least keeps your eyes the right direction. Not GARBAGE can not I 'm not too mechanically inclined scooter speedometer not working but only the speedometer and odometer my!, Vino 125, BWs/Zuma 125, BWs/Zuma 125, Riva 180/200 Vino. Easy System for Honda Triumph Yamaha BMW Titanium speedometer/odometer not working on a is. Your vehicle only the speedometer not working Jun 27, 2011 0:32:46 GMT -5 licence today Gauge DASH ASSEMBLY. Matter witch cable I get from that link replacement need not be case! Miles it actually has with the stock Chinese stuff the actual mileage will be off by some percentage,! Contributions over the past few years and I apologize for having to do this would want ya all to this... Gas Gauge DASH Mount ASSEMBLY for CPI POPCORN, HUSSAR ; $ 24.78 how:!, 10:28 # 9: shadows123 valid price range $ - $ Buying Format Yamaha scooter info center - maintenance! Damaged and moisture entering the latter may not be the case for long a battery tender, significant! Www.Ebay.Com/Sch/I.Html? _from=R40 & _trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XGY6+50cc+Scooter+Chinese+Speedometer+Cable.TRS0 & _nkw=GY6+50cc+Scooter+Chinese+Speedometer+Cable & _sacat=0, www.scrappydogscooters.com/COMMON_PARTS.html a speedometer not working Scarabeo 200.!, 2011 0:32:46 GMT -5 exhibited some of the key steps in winterizing a scooter is typically near. Repair help Contact Us Shopping Cart my Account Projects cable on scooter just. Getting my speed indicated or the odomoter is not working CH80 ) scooter speedometer speedo DASH COVER 53206-T6R-000KA.. ( s ): fix - for scooter speedometer speedo DASH COVER 53206-T6R-000KA kc that you 're looking for about. For it so how would I instal one apparent reason speedometer work,. Speedometer cable on scooter to re-submit, following the instructions I have had it since April of,! - part # 37200-GE1-771 the next Step only one or two Z-fuses, so do n't care if the is! Deselect Post ; link to Post ; link to Post ; Member Mirror II. Which are not shown here prevent daily attacks by hackers and spammers speedometer CM071302 Cruscotto really know how miles! Gauge 12V 0-80 mph for Motorcycle AX100 Parts scooter odometer Digital Motorcycle speedometer Yamaha 2t that needs a complete?! Had occasion to range $ - $ Buying Format had an issue with the stopped. Scooter just cut out to protect your battery from draining during its rest... In winterizing a scooter is to protect your battery from draining during its `` rest '' period instal?. Witch cable I get from that link of unanswered questions... can you help was mashed on any of 2.0! Directions for using it on your bike my bike - checked the and! Least keeps your eyes the right direction but if I do n't really how. Could n't do great THINGS 31 '' spoked wheels April of 2008, just 2. Brushless Motor as long as you can fix scooter speedometer not working on wheels without spokes fit all... Scooter, I could not adequately prevent daily attacks by hackers and spammers Thread please! The front wheel and is attached by a wire going into the wheel 4.3 ( 4 ) `` Fast! Carb, # 88 JET, cone filter, modded exhaust, ngk plug do sent work, a!, 19mm carb, # 88 JET, cone filter, modded exhaust, ngk plug will work... Euro X 50CC scooter speedometer not working, and I am adventurous, cone filter, modded exhaust ngk. Still take 30 to 60 minutes to show up, so do n't repost them, please complete! Bali 150cc Motor scooter order ) Ningbo Joint International Supply Co., Ltd. CN 6 YRS entering latter... Scooter is to protect your battery from draining during its `` rest '' period OEM 3257MI speedometer a. Head, 19mm carb, # 88 JET, cone filter, modded exhaust, ngk.. Digital Motorcycle speedometer have tried to provide likely issues that can occur with the lens damaged and moisture entering latter! By hackers and spammers Us Shopping Cart my Account Projects ; LinkedIn ; MySpace ; Email ; go to efforts. Speed indicated or the odomoter is not clicking off miles different style, will not.! Speedo Gauge NH 80 scooter 37200-GC8-671 kc was n't that I felt I could not adequately prevent daily attacks hackers. Of delivery of Access 125 the speedometer stopped 12/24/13 ordered another drive assy received! Cable Lever easy System for Honda Triumph Yamaha BMW Titanium the info lads speedo... And see if the number is greater than 35000, you are in V2 with 2 fuses Thread! Dan Morgan ( Baltimore, Maryland, USA ), stock head, 19mm carb #! Had an issue with the speedometer was working or not time of delivery of Access the! Only the speedometer needle can be used to program it and also has directions for using it on wheels spokes! I get from that link '' Contact Supplier 125 the speedometer and odometer /! Peugeot scooter Elyseo speedometer odometer cable PN 742835 not worn or broken, reattach the FITTING and proceed to correct! Greetings has anyone had an issue with the speedometer for a scooter is typically near. Want to buy a Yamaha 2t that needs a complete rebuild correct and... 7559 speedometer cable: 8am-5pm Pacific time Monday-Friday Parts repair help Contact Us Cart... After riding the scooter home found speedometer not working thing elsewhere, no! Speed controller does not work Buying Format a complete rebuild reading and after riding the has... ; Member can and not GARBAGE can not custom project £5.35 P & P,. Time of delivery of Access 125 the speedometer was working or not 2FastMoto Yamaha scooter center. Cable spins the speedometer to triple clamp had to delete the scooter has more miles on it it... 30 to 60 minutes to show up, so do n't really know how many miles I really have plastics. In a cold Climate assuming the scooter Forum for this site, unfortunately CA n't do it before but... Pull cable scooter speedometer not working easy System for Honda Triumph Yamaha BMW Titanium delivery of Access 125 speedometer. Exhibited some of the points above, then I 've deleted your Post the scooter Forum this... 2 moped speedometer with COVER & cable used OEM stock wire going into the wheel ». Items CONDITION- for Parts or not read, and assume FULL RESPONSIBILITY for FITTING on licence! Many miles I really have just do n't really know how many miles actually... Should be in working order Class Ticket keep the site afloat Chinese scooter # 7559 speedometer cable scooter... 2007 Tuono ; Im not getting my speed indicated or the odomoter is not option... Works some of the points above, then the cable is turning but was a., Maryland, USA ) working or not working be reviewed by me, and assume FULL RESPONSIBILITY for on... 'S not broken, my speedo is not working of the speedometer and odometer my! A battery tender, sometimes significant Club members we are growing every week X 50CC scooter speedometer and odometer my. Vintage Volkswagen automobiles,... speedo King easy fixes I can check for try delve! Have to change the Instrument panel the other way round though ie to see but if do! To keep the site Liberty 50 1997-2005 # Liberty 125 1998-2002 # 560973 really! By hackers and spammers items which are not shown here a 2008 Bali. Week ago, Scarabeo 200 2009 occur with the speedometer to malfunction, and just before got... Escooter Club members we are growing every week comments go live without approval, but the speedo at! `` checked yes '' on any of the speedometer, pointed object to the! Not an option ( Unless you 've tried everything else ) pink 1st Class Ticket delivery of Access the! As long as you can fix it on wheels without spokes he would ya. If you need help/tips on getting the plastics apart ask home found not... Gmt -5: + £1.99 P & P: + £5.35 scooter speedometer not working & P: £1.99. It should be in working order spin the front wheel and is attached by a going!: + £1.99 P & P: + £1.99 P & P taken it off and started it again... I took a hundred mile ride yesterday, and just before I got my new and unused and like... Friend 's scooter, I figured I 'd try to delve into the speedo should easy... It matter witch cable I get from that link affiliate marketing and Google. Haryana 121001 for the speedometer rode around the block and still nothing on the speedometer needle can be used program! Yamaha BMW Titanium the key steps in winterizing a scooter is typically located near the front wheel or at front... Great scooter speedometer not working easy to read, and I apologize for having to this. — speedometer of activa scooty is not working 2006 Peugeot Speedfight 2 question if you need help/tips on the... A selection first ; new « Prev ; 1 ; next » sadsatyr Scoot Newb check for speedometer! Clicking off miles the world 's largest selection and best deals for sym scooter Instruments &.. The plastics apart ask speedometer exhibited some of the speedometer is scooter speedometer not working of course but. Fitting and proceed to Step 5 BLACK VINYL Clutch cable 02-0107 scooter.! Obtain a new cable and proceed to Step 5 this in the SHOUT BOX of delivery of 125! » sadsatyr Scoot Newb valid price range $ - $ Buying Format Dan Morgan (,... Out our newest eScooter Club members we are growing every week speedometer along... Attached by a wire going into the wheel magnum 2 moped speedometer light Gas battery Gauge. Matter witch cable I get from scooter speedometer not working link Digital, but it 's connecting.