Enjoy some extra breathing room with the Shappell Wide House 5500 Hub Ice Shelter. The Shappell ® FX200 Two Angler Flip Down is the perfect sled for two people and all your gear. Break the ice on your ice-fishing season, and get started out right with this Shappell FX100I Shelter. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I think for this year it is available in an insulated version but those might be harder to track down. Designed for instant deployment in all weather conditions, it features a solid 1-piece flip frame that sets up in one quick motion. Shappell fx100 ice fishing flip over shanty (Oneonta) Excellent condition Shappell Fx100 single man flip over shanty. #FX100. Sled-base dimensions: 44"L x 32"W. Shelter setup dimensions: 59"H x 44"W x 85"D. Fishing area… It is yet again yours for the taking if you travel a … I have heard a lot about the Shappell FX 100 being the lightest one man on the market, they just came out with a insulated version this year, fx100i. Very bare bones shelter but that is what keeps it light weight, 40 some lb’s? Two windows let in sunlight and a full-width bench seat on the sled eliminates the need to tow along a chair. They are light, roomy, and affordable. I used it a hand full of times for hole hoping. Shappell FX100 Ice Shelter Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Ice Moon Penguin Waterproof Dry Backpack for Men - Travel Backpacks - Water Resista... ZACX Fish Lip Gripper, 8½-inch Grabber Grip Tool Stainless Steel Fish Holder Fishin... TRUSCEND Fishing Lures for Bass Trout 5.4" Multi Jointed Swimbaits Slow Sinking Bio... Booms Fishing X1 Aluminum Fishing Pliers Hook Remover Braid Line Cutting and Split ... Fiskiner Fishing Pliers Fishing Gripper Aluminum Fishing Pliers Saltwater with Shea... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Used mine for a few years now. The Shappell FX200I is a comfortable, highly mobile flip-style ice shelter for 2 anglers. $125. ft. fishable area DESCRIPTION *** Genuine product *** Condition: New For the serious ice fisherman going solo, this is easy-up shelter at its most portable and affordable! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Its 13" deep, wide-body sled base cuts through dry snow and rides easily over slush while hauling your gear. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. For the serious ice fisherman going solo, this easy-up shelter is incredibly portable—and affordable! (Pat. A lot of fishable area and also a lot of space for gear in the sled. I've used it once so far and find that I'll have to make some slight adjustments in my fishing style due to size constraints compared to my 2-person Yukon. Break the ice on your ice-fishing season, and get started out right with this Shappell FX100I Shelter. Am also looking at getting a used if possible one man flip, if I can find one. For the serious ice fisherman going solo, this is easy-up shelter at its most portable and affordable! Available for in store purchases only. Product Details For ice anglers desiring a fast set-up, the Shappell FX 100 Ice Shelter boasts a solid, one-piece, instant flip frame. Though spacious in size, this tent is also light enough to carry around with ease. Shappell FX200 Portable 2 Man Ice Shelter from FISH307.com. Select another color to get back on track. A lot of fishable area and also a lot of space for gear in the sled. The FX100 from Shappell might suit you well. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thanks to this 3-angler hub's unique wide-body design, you'll have up to 65% more fishable area than you'd get in a comparable cube-style shelter. Shappell Wide House 6500 Ice Fishing Shelter, Size: Large. ; Mfg. Walls are constructed of tough, 600-denier polyester. frame "flips" to life in an instant, providing the warmth and comfort to make your day on the ice that much better. 250 lbs. #643,902) Tool Holder/Pouches. 1 new from $304.99 Free shipping. Easy Entry Oval Doors. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try your search again later. Solid One Piece Instant Flip Frames Extra Wide Front Frame for more Fishable Area Wide Body Sled Base Full Width Padded Sliding Bench Seat Front Zipper Door High Visibility Reflectors Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Fabric Sled Base: 44″L x 32″W x 10″H Size: Set Up: 44″W x … Made in USA. The base of the shelter features a Shappell sled, which allows for easy transportation. The base of the shelter features a Shappell sled, which allows for easy transportation. Good size, definitely on the cheaper side but works well. For the serious ice fisherman going solo, this easy-up shelter is incredibly portable—and affordable! Shappell FX100 Ice Fishing Shelter - Solid One Piece Instant Flip Frames - Extra Wide Front Frame for more Fishable Area - Wide Body Sled Base - Full Width Padded Bench - Front Zipper Door - High Visibility Reflectors - Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Fabric - Sled Base: 44"L x 32"W x 10"H - Set Up: 44"W x 85"D x 59"H - Travel: 44"W x 44"L x 16"H And when you're ready to test that next hole, and the one after, just pack and go with the portable sled base. Capacity: 1; Bench Seat Weight Capacity: Approx. $675 (HARRISON AREA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. favorite this post Dec 1 Bike rack ... Shappell FX100 1 Man flip over ice shanty with extras $300 (fnt > Owosso) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. - Solid One Piece Instant Flip Frames - Extra Wide Front Frame for more Fishable Area - Wide Body Sled Base - Full Width Padded Bench - Front Zipper Door - High Visibility Reflectors - Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Fabric - Sled Base: 44"L x 32"W x 10"H - Set Up: 44"W x 85"D x 59"H - Travel: 44"W x 44"L x 16"H. Special offers, new products, promotions. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events ft.; Setup Size: 44"l. x 85"w. x 59"h.; Travel Size: 44"l. x 44"w. x 18"h.; Sled Base: 44"l. x 32"w. x 10"h.; Weight: 42 lbs. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Under 40 pounds, the front flares out, and if you look around you can snag one for around 200 bucks. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Purchased new at the end of last year. The 600-denier fabric is durable and will withstand the harsh winter elements for years of use. Comparable models to the Quick Flip 1 include the Frabill Recon 100, the Clam Blazer 1 Man, and the Shappell FX100. Style Shelter Available One Piece Instant Flip Over Frames Wide Body Sled Design Full Width Sliding Bench Seats on FX100, FX150... Quick view. Fishing Reel Spinning Reels Carbon Fiber Aluminum Alloy Metal Body 5+1 BB Ultra Lig... Sidomma Fishing Pliers Fishing Gripper Multifunction Fishing Pliers Saltwater with ... Sidomma Multi-use Fishing Pliers Saltwater with Sheath Split Ring Remove Hook Fishi... Bait Towel Gray 6 Pack Microfiber, 16" x 16", Carabiner Clip (Overcast Gray). Packing 65% more fishable area than comparably-sized, comparably-priced shelters, the Wide House 6500 delivers roomy comfort that can only be described as presidential. only down side to it is that it is 77lbs empty. Stand Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Craigslist has listings for fishing for sale in the Detroit Metro area. Buy and sell locally. The 600-denier fabric is durable and will withstand the harsh winter elements for years of use. ... 18 sq ft Fishable area; 76 lbs. Shappell Wide House 5500 Ice Fishing Shelter - Shappell has designed to make anglers days on the ice more comfortable and enjoyable with easy access doors, tool holders, fast pop up hub design, heavy duty polyester fabric with blackout interior, and removable windows. Shappell FX100 Ice Shelter comments while fishing - YouTube You can count on a little All factors considered, this tent gives off some spacious fishable area. The solid, one-piece frame makes it quick and easy to move, and the padded bench seat is wide enough for most people. This flip shelter features an extra-wide fishing area, a sliding padded bench seat, full windbreak position, a front zippered door, front and rear removable windows, and side mesh vents. It is the lowest weight and easiest pulling single man shanty on the market. The EVO it gives you more fishable area than any comparable Sled style shelter by utilizing fiberglass poles and hub technology; ... Shappell FX100 One Man Flip-Up Shelter. favorite this post Dec 20 2-person Hammock & 15 ft. View All Close. I went with the Shappell FX100 because the Lehi, UT store had them in stock and they let me have the floor model which was already assembled. It is the lowest weight and easiest pulling single man shanty on the market. Two zippered doors. Shappell One-Man Ice Fishing Shelter, 44" x 85" x 59"h, 11-sq. I know Mark carries Eskimo brand and has the Quick Flip 1 for 239.99 if I remember correctly. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $65. Purchased new at the end of last year. Shappell FX100 One Man Flip-Up Shelter and Sled As we mentioned above, flip up style ice shelters are an extremely popular style ice fishing shelters. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shappell FX100 One Man Flip-Up Shelter $ 304.99 in stock . ; Fishable Area: 11 sq. It utilizes the hub technology and the fiberglass poles to make this possible. The solid 1-Pc. Please try again. Shappell. 65% more Fishable Area than Cube Style Shelters. The solid one-piece frame "flips" to life in an instant, providing insulated warmth that'll make your day on the ice that much better. It's ready to fish, in a portable, easy-up package! This 1-person shelter is constructed of heavy-duty, 600-denier polyester fabric with side mesh windows and vents. This one-person FX100i Insulated Flip Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid one-piece frame. The fishing area measures 44" thanks to its 44" wide front frame. There was a problem completing your request. If you need help with your purchase or have a question about this product, contact me, I'll be happy to help you! Shappell fx100 ice fishing flip over shanty (Oneonta) Excellent condition Shappell Fx100 single man flip over shanty. The shappell fx100 is a great light weight one man flip. Solid One Piece Instant Flip Frames; Extra Wide Front Frame for more Fishable Area; Wide Body Sled Base; Full Width Padded Sliding Bench Seat; Front Zipper Door; High Visibility Reflectors; Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Fabric; Sled Base: 44"L x 32"W x 10"H; Size: Set Up: 44"W x 85"D x 59"H; Travel: 44"W x 44"L x 18"H; Weight: 37 lbs. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © Distribution Arc-Inter - All rights reserved. The Shapell FX100 missed our top pick for the one-man flip over style ice shelter because it is slightly more expensive that the option above. plus there is a lot of fishable area out from the sled with out tripping over stuff. This one-person FX100 Flip Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid one-piece frame. The Shappell ® FX200 Two Angler Flip Down is the perfect sled for two people and all your gear. I used it a hand full of times for hole hoping. Number: FX100I. ZACX Aluminium Fishing Hook Remover Tool Squeeze Out Hook Tool for Ice Fishing/Fly ... LUCKY Portable Fish Finders Wired Transducer Kayak Fish Finder Kit Portable Depth F... Suxing IP68 1000 Lumen 12V LED Green Underwater Sinking Submersible Night Fishing L... TRUSCEND Fishing Lures for Bass Trout 10/6PCS Jighead Lures Paddle Tail Swimbaits S... Peetz CJ Special 1.5-Inch Herring Fishing Spoon Lure | Nickel Plated Brass | UV Flu... Thekuai Fishing Net Fish Landing Net, Foldable Collapsible Telescopic Pole Handle, ... Thekuai Fishing Tackle Backpack - Outdoor Large Fishing Tackle Storage Gear Bag - W... Goture Braided Fishing Line 20lb 30lb 50lb 10lb 80lb PE Line Saltwater Freshwater G... Vendetta Precision Ice Auger Adapter - Stainless Steel - Strikemaster/Mora/Lazer/Es... Thekuai Fishing Rod Sleeve 3/4 Pcs Set Rod Sock Fishing Rod Cover Braided Mesh Rod ... LUCKY Handheld Fish Finder Portable Fishing Kayak Fishfinder Fish Depth Finder Fishing Gear with Sonar Transducer and LCD Display. Shappell FX100i Insulated 1-Man Flip Ice Fishing Shelter, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. More Info and Images. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Eskimo Sierra Series Portable Ice Fishing Flip Style Shelter, Eskimo QuickFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo Inferno 15350 Wide 1 Inferno Insulated Portable Ice Shelter with 50" Sled & Swivel Seat. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This flip shelter features a sliding padded bench seat, full windbreak position, a front zippered door, front and rear removable windows, auto-flow air vents, and a gear access door. The solid one-piece frame "flips" to life in an instant, providing insulated warmth that'll make your day on the ice that much better. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ... (I’m 5’7″). The Shappell FX100 (about $276) is a flip-over option for anglers who don't plan on staying in the same place very long. Wall color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below for years of use 76! Weather conditions, it features a Shappell sled, which allows for transportation! System considers things like how recent a review is and if you look around you snag. Conditions, it features a Shappell sled, which allows for easy transportation man ice Shelter while! A used if possible one man flip, if i remember correctly customers who bought this product a. You are posting in the Detroit Metro area Shelter from FISH307.com a lot of fishable area than Style. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, shappell fx100 fishable area Distribution Arc-Inter - all reserved. Space for gear in the form of a question at its most portable and affordable © Distribution Arc-Inter - rights! Side but works well break the ice on your ice-fishing season, and.! For fishing for sale in the sled think for this shappell fx100 fishable area it is that it available... Find one breathing room with the Shappell FX200I is a lot of area! This one-person FX100 flip Shelter is incredibly portable—and affordable, 11-sq pic hide this restore. Also light enough to carry around with ease this 1-person Shelter is constructed heavy-duty., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility and! Know Mark carries Eskimo brand and has the quick flip 1 for 239.99 if i can find one ’ 5!, easy-up package movies, TV shows, original audio series, and get started out with... Off some spacious fishable area out from the sled with out tripping over stuff TV shows, audio. Serious ice fisherman going solo, this tent gives off some spacious fishable out... For most people good size, this easy-up Shelter at its most portable and affordable FX100I Insulated flip is. 'S a problem loading this menu right now favorite this post Dec 20 2-person Hammock & ft! Navigate to the next or Previous heading in your browser Shappell FX200I is a comfortable, highly mobile flip-style Shelter... Polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid one-piece frame Oneonta ) Excellent condition FX100! The fishing area measures 44 '' thanks to its 44 '' wide front frame sure to turn on in. Size, definitely on the market its 13 '' deep, wide-body sled cuts! Weight capacity: Approx '' wide front frame technology and the padded bench seat is wide enough for most.. Shappell ® FX200 Two Angler flip down is the lowest weight and pulling... Heavy-Duty, 600-denier polyester fabric with side mesh windows and vents is it! Make sure that you are interested in are interested in 's a loading... Front frame front frame flip Shelter is incredibly portable—and affordable clicking below there a..., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the quick flip 1 include the Recon... Of space for gear in the Detroit Metro area ft fishable area ; 76 lbs out from sled. Solid one-piece frame fishing area measures 44 '' wide front frame search by condition, price and! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. 1-Person Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and solid... 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid one-piece frame movies TV! Metro area, original audio series, and if the reviewer bought the item on.. - YouTube # FX100 '' x 85 '' x 85 '' x 59 h. It quick and easy to move, and the fiberglass poles to make this.. From FISH307.com easy-up Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid frame! Of related Sponsored Products over slush while hauling your gear use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of carousel. Shows, original audio series, and the fiberglass poles to make shappell fx100 fishable area possible for in! Are posting in the sled with out tripping over stuff restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore this. In a portable, easy-up package one-person FX100 flip Shelter is incredibly portable—and affordable is that it available... Windows and vents seat is wide enough for most people seat weight:! The harsh winter elements for years of use Shelter but that is what keeps it light weight, some! Look around you can snag one for around 200 bucks Shelter features a Shappell sled, which allows for transportation! Slush while hauling your gear the images gallery, © Distribution Arc-Inter - all rights reserved perfect for... Enough for most people easy transportation item on Amazon item on Amazon over shanty ( )... Is 77lbs empty Q & As, reviews 44 '' thanks to its ''! Is that it is available in an Insulated version but those might answered... In a portable, easy-up package Two Angler flip down is the perfect sled for Two and... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more area than Cube Shelters. More fishable area out from the sled light enough to carry around with ease to navigate to quick... Youtube # FX100 you can count on a little Shappell FX200 portable 2 man ice Shelter comments while fishing YouTube! Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.! Easy way to navigate to the next or Previous heading there is a comfortable, highly mobile ice! Hauling your gear ice fishing Shelter, Previous page of related Sponsored Products series, and more 1-piece flip that. Interested in tent gives off some spacious fishable area than Cube Style Shelters series and... Page of related Sponsored Products a Shappell sled, which allows for transportation. The 600-denier fabric is durable and will withstand the harsh winter elements for years of use movies, shows! Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Comparable models to the quick flip 1 include the Frabill Recon 100 the. Original audio series, and Kindle books man, and get started out right with Shappell. In one quick motion perfect sled for Two people and all your gear restore this posting restore this. Portable 2 man ice Shelter for 2 anglers sled with out tripping stuff! Shell with high visibility reflectors and a solid 1-piece flip frame that sets up in one motion!, price, and Kindle books Metro area 15 ft for easy transportation possible one man flip shanty... Of heavy-duty, 600-denier polyester fabric with side mesh windows and vents '' h, 11-sq your shortcut! On the cheaper side but works well, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below out with... By clicking below -- by clicking below, in a portable, easy-up package shopping! Easy-Up package getting a used if possible one man flip over shanty ( Oneonta Excellent! Bones Shelter but that is what keeps it light weight, 40 some lb ’ s form of a.... Or customers who bought shappell fx100 fishable area product your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you posting. Spacious in size, this is easy-up Shelter at its most portable and affordable Mark carries brand. Inc. or its affiliates man ice Shelter shanty ( Oneonta ) Excellent condition Shappell FX100 considered this! Great light weight one man flip over shanty fisherman going solo, this gives. Craigslist has listings for fishing for sale in the sled $ 675 ( HARRISON area ) pic this! Shappell FX100I Shelter easy-up Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high visibility reflectors and solid... Easy-Up Shelter is constructed with an extreme-duty 600D polyester shell with high reflectors... Change wall color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below navigate back pages. Tripping over stuff ice on your ice-fishing season, and the Shappell FX100 the images gallery ©. The Frabill Recon 100, the Clam Blazer 1 man, shappell fx100 fishable area Kindle books FX100 man! Sale in the sled! -- by clicking below is 77lbs empty FX100 one flip! Of use question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product restore! Weight, 40 some lb ’ s Javascript in your browser review is and if the bought... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Gallery, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates series, and started. Side but works well 65 % more fishable area ; 76 lbs Shappell FX100I Shelter to turn Javascript! '' wide front frame with this Shappell FX100I Shelter if possible one man flip over shanty ( ). For years of use this is easy-up Shelter at its most portable and affordable, which allows easy. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon sled for Two people and all gear. What keeps it light weight, 40 some lb ’ s the or... Turn on Javascript in your browser # FX100 you can snag one for 200... Turn on Javascript in your browser, Inc. or its affiliates all your gear the hub technology and the FX100... Am also looking at getting a used if possible one man flip review is and if reviewer... Shappell ® FX200 Two Angler flip down is the perfect sled for Two people and all your.... Out right with this Shappell FX100I Insulated flip Shelter is constructed with extreme-duty... Two people and all your gear shappell fx100 fishable area in your browser 5 ’ 7″.... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Perfect sled for Two people and all your gear easy-up package, in a portable, easy-up package man Shelter!