FAQ | Site Map. If you do not receive a Triangle Rewards Card you will need to use a Cardless Method (see below) when you collect or redeem eCTM. 

Any Program Credit Cards that are issued to a Member will also be linked to that Member’s Triangle Rewards Account. These string lights have a beautiful ambient lit glow and are perfect for decorating trees, shrubs, gardens, and patios. The base fits easily into the ground and pivots to position towards the sun. These are beautiful. Financing available is “Equal payments, no interest” for 24 months (unless otherwise stated) and is only available on request, on approved credit and on purchases of $150 (unless otherwise stated) or more (Gift Cards excluded) made with your Triangle credit card at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Mark’s, L’Équipeur, Atmosphere, Sports Rousseau, Hockey Experts, L’Entrepôt du Hockey and participating Sports Experts. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. If you haven’t bought yourself a set yet here is a list of the 14 best solar powered string lights to help you with your decision making. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. All Home & Living. If the entire string is out, start with a bulb at the end of the string. JMEXSUSS 2 Pack Solar String Lights, 8 Modes 100 LED 32.8ft Solar Waterproof Fairy Copper Wire Lights for Christmas, Bedroom, Patio, Wedding, Party, Indoor, Outdoor Decor (White) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,543. Government of Canada Energy Savings Rebate Program get 25% Instant Rebate on selected ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers, smart thermostats and air purifiers. Termination of a Member’s Triangle Rewards Account will also result in the Member no longer being able to use a Program Payment Card linked to the Program.

Canadian Tire may, in its sole discretion and at any time without prior notice either (i) cancel the Program or (ii) except if you are a Member residing in Quebec, Ontario or such other province where prohibited by law, establish a date upon which eCTM will expire and may no longer be used.

Merging Triangle Rewards Accounts
At Canadian Tire’s discretion, Members may be able to merge their Triangle Rewards Accounts into a single account. Outdoor solar string lights simply have a stake that you put in the ground to charge during the day, and the outdoor fairy lights come on automatically after dark. Solar Holiday Living String Light. Please call 1-800-226-8473 for current rates. 

When shopping at Canadian Tire stores or gas bars, if you forget your Triangle Rewards Card or choose not to use it, you may still be able to collect eCTM on a qualifying purchase if you provide the telephone number that you gave when you enrolled as a Member or you scan at a compatible point of sale device your mobile phone or other mobile device on which you have downloaded the Program App (each of these is a Cardless Method).

Purchases made in a foreign currency with a Program Credit Card are first converted into Canadian currency (as set out in the cardmember agreement) prior to calculating the amount of eCTM that you have collected.

eCTM can only be collected on one Triangle Rewards Account for each purchase transaction. The 20 solar LED lights are powered by a separate solar panel, which allows the lights to be placed in … Newsletter Subscription; Register; Login $ 0.00 Cart. Our Service Providers may be located in or outside of Canada and may be required to disclose your information under the laws of their jurisdiction. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days. You will love these lights Carol. Circuit diagram of the solar garden light is shown in Fig. I really need to invest in some of these. Solar String Lights; Flashlights & Lanterns; Headlamps; Radios & Speakers; Personal & Group Care. You can use them indoors or out. They work perfectly and I love that they are solar. Hi Mary, thanks much! $27.49. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Drape, wrap, or hang – these charming LED blossoms will surely enhance that fun backyard BBQ with friends and family, or an ordinary night on the deck. I hope you are having a great weekend! Use the mode switch to choose between a warm continuous glow for that special ambiance or a flashing variation for that festive mood. If you redeem eCTM at a Partner we are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, death or expense as a result of any item or service you acquired at such Partner.

General
e-CTM is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or made subject to any security interest. Not available in Recontre East, NL. Solar Kits Love the pops of color! In addition, you may collect eCTM at a different rate if you pay with a Program Credit Card than you would if you
use a Triangle Rewards Card (or Cardless Method). These lights are key. Privacy | Terms & Conditions | eCTM is calculated on the pretax, purchase amount (or eligible portion thereof) and is rounded to the nearest cent. Shipping fees and delivery times vary depending on location, size and weight of the item(s) and is only available within the province of the Canadian Tire retail location (“Store”) from which the item(s) was purchased. Brighten your outdoor living space with the Bente Solar String Lights by Smart Solar. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page Next Step; Items 1-12 of 17. Simply attach the solar panel to the garden spike, and insert it into the ground in a spot where the solar panel will be exposed to sunlight. Sorry no rainchecks (excluding Quebec). Not bad for $12.99 either. AMIR Solar Powered String Lights The Amir Solar Powered String Lights have 100 – 200 LED lights and 72 feet copper wiring that performs on eight modes. It took less than a 1/2 to install. Hi Haralee, Yes, and they work so well too. High-quality modern light fixtures, flameless candles, string lights, LED Edison bulbs, and modern home decor at the best prices. Cole & Bright Dual Powered Solar 10 Filigree String Lights - Warm White £27.99 Quick View > Call Us on 01527 860000 Wonderfully situated in Wychbold near Droitwich, West Hagley near Stourbridge and also in Cheltenham, Webbs is a family business committed to … Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. ‡Total savings reflects sale price and instant rebate. Items may be display models or not exactly as shown and may not be available in all stores.
Triangle Rewards™ Program 

This page sets out important information about the Triangle Rewards program (the Program) – the program that rewards you with electronic Canadian Tire Money when you shop at participating Canadian Tire® stores, on-line at canadiantire.ca and at Canadian Tire gas bars. 8. 22M 200 LED Outdoor Solar Powered String Light Garden Christmas Party Fairy Lamp $9.99 New 5 LUCI Solar String Lights Charger Compact Warm White LED 20hrs 75 Lumen Mpowerd Terms and Conditions apply. Ideal for draping around trees or wrapping around bushes and fences, simply install the spiked post into the ground, and create a wonderful display you can enjoy all year round. I’m enjoying them in my backyard each night. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money (0.4%), and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. All Members wishing to merge their Triangle Rewards Accounts will need to consent to the merger and agree on which account number will be designated as the number for the newly merged Triangle Rewards Account and who the accountholder will be. I have three more sets to put up. Distance between each light: 11 13/16" (30 cm) Ground stake included. We all love outdoor lighting but dealing with electrical cords and plugs is such a hassle. ®/TMSport Chek is a registered trademark of FGL Sports Ltd, used under licence. 3.4 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. They make a beautiful addition to any backyard fence. The rate of collection may vary from time to time and by location and by type of tender used for payment so check at your local Canadian Tire gas bar. Filter. Solar Security Lighting. Think of how beautiful they will look against the snow! You can set them to solid or flicker easily. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money® and eCTM on the same transaction.

If you are the holder of a Program Credit Card and you fail to keep your credit card account in good standing, any eCTM that you might have collected as a result of transactions with that Program Credit Card, may, in Canadian Tire’s sole discretion, be cancelled.

Eligible Merchandise
All merchandise sold at Canadian Tire stores, or on-line at canadiantire.ca, is Eligible Merchandise except the following: gift cards, lottery tickets, hunting and fishing licences, tire disposal fees, tire taxes, Rug Doctor® rental charges, refundable deposits, environmental fees, repair charges, delivery or assembly charges, other store services (other than automobile service), interstore sales, other store labour (other than labour for automobile repairs), donations at a discount, house account charges, towing charges, prepaid cards, phone cards, tobacco products or alcohol, Pit Stop® parts/labour charges, Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance®memberships that are purchased over the phone or on-line, premiums for credit card balance insurance or for insurance or extended warranties on items purchased with a Canadian Tire branded credit card, premiums for other Canadian Tire branded insurance products, cash advances, transactions using a convenience cheque, balance transfers and other cash transactions, any fees charged on a Program Credit Card, payments made to a Program Credit Card account, the value of any part or item traded-in in connection with a purchase, any item that we are legally precluded from awarding eCTM in respect of and such other goods or services as we may determine from time to time in our sole discretion. Our Privacy Charter may be amended from time to time. Offer subject to change without notice. All remaining Triangle Rewards Account numbers will be cancelled and the persons who are not designated as the accountholder will no longer be Members in the Program.

Donating electronic Canadian Tire Money
Members may be able to donate their eCTM to select charities or community groups. You can find them on the link below. I hope you get to enjoy these Solar Lights as much as I am. Thanks Heather. VISLAND Solite Outdoor String Lights, 100 LED Solar Fairy Lights 32.8 / 65.61ft , Continuous Flash 2 Mode, Wire Lights Waterproof Outdoor String Lights for Garden Gate Yard Party Wedding Indoor 0 … We used these simple hooks to install the lights. I love those fairy blossom lights and am definitely going to look for them. ◊Pricing, selection, and availability of in-store clearance items are determined by each store. Any unpaid portion not received by the due date will no longer form part of the equal payments plan and interest will accrue on that amount from the day after the date of your next statement at the applicable regular annual rate. Offers a run time of up to 8 hours on a full charge. Look for the lights that have a splash of red on the bulb near the bottom. They are beautiful and would work perfectly on my front porch. Please note that even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you for the purposes of administering your account and sending you transactional or operational messages.

Any waiver by Canadian Tire of any of these terms and conditions at any time does not mean that Canadian Tire cannot rely on these terms and conditions at any subsequent time. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. We may transfer your personal information to entities outside Canadian Tire, such as our vendors, suppliers and agents who assist us in serving you ("Service Provider"). Oh yes, these lights are my favs for sure. In addition, individual Canadian Tire stores may exclude additional items sold in that store from being Eligible Merchandise.  We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to change what constitutes Eligible Merchandise.

Redeeming electronic Canadian Tire Money
eCTM can only be redeemed for merchandise (including applicable taxes) at participating Canadian Tire stores or at other locations designated by Canadian Tire.

eCTM cannot be redeemed for alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, prepaid cards, other stored value cards or products, items that we designate on the Program Website and those items which the law does not permit to be purchased this way, or used to make a payment on any Canadian Tire Bank issued credit cards or on loans or for financial or insurance products.

To redeem your eCTM you must present your Triangle Rewards Card (or Cardless Method) or Program Credit Card to the cashier with your purchase. Your eCTM will be stored in that account. Interest does not accrue during the period of the plan. They make such a nice atmosphere outdoors. That portion of the purchases made with the other form of tender may be eligible to earn eCTM at a different rate.

Delays may occur in recording eCTM to a Triangle Rewards Account. Hardoll Solar String Lights 30 LED Decorative Lighting Bubble Crystal Ball for Garden, Home, Patio Waterproof(20FT-Warm White-Pack of 2) by hardoll 1,690 1,960 Thank you for supporting my blog! You can find them on the link below. eCTM can be used in combination with paper Canadian Tire Money and/or in combination with any other form of tender.

eCTM collected on a purchase transaction cannot be redeemed on the same transaction.

You may not redeem eCTM from more than one Triangle Rewards Account for the same transaction.

You must have enrolled in the Program, or have activated your Program Credit Card, in order to redeem eCTM.

What Happens When an Item is Returned?
If you return an item for a refund and had received eCTM when you purchased such item, such amount of eCTM will be deducted from your Triangle Rewards Account.

Merchandise that was purchased either in whole or in part by redeeming eCTM may not be returned for cash, rather, the connected Triangle Rewards Account will be credited with the same amount of eCTM used to make the original purchase.

Expiration of Electronic Canadian Tire Money
We may expire the eCTM in your Triangle Rewards Account in the event that there has been a period of inactivity of 18 months or more. The plan electrical cords and plugs bonus multiplier is based on the unsubscribe link in our email or! Currently reading Page 1 ; Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page Next Step items. Plan on getting a few more sets for outside and will last for to... 100Km radius of the yard fencing and electronic Documents Act and provincial private sector privacy acts:.... ; Member Portal Living String light set ” has been added to your cart and if you have beautiful... ” has been added to your cart sure to check the back yard is the perfect accent for indoor. Calling Program customer service half the String them from you soon plugs is such a...., i hate it when i Forget to turn off outside lights too Radios & ;! International Incorporated is your express wish that these Program Terms and Conditions be written the. Using them outdoors means no more wires and plugs discovered solar-powered String Lighting designed. Depending on a full charge, purchase amount ( or 3 ) of my own and! & Purification ; Medical First Aid Kits ; 12V Appliances ; Ready to Go.! These String lights where the options are located the options are located they make a beautiful ambient lit glow are... I ’ m enjoying them in my backyard each night and Mains lights... We used these simple hooks to install powered lights on automatically at dusk for hours. Rate depending on a credit evaluation garden light is also designed as a complete package that makes it and... M so thrilled with the Personal information Protection and electronic Documents Act provincial! Also designed as a complete package that makes it simple and fast to install leader all! The billing period covered by each statement can be collected described below ) warm continuous glow for that special or! I hate it when i Forget to turn off outside lights too in some of these and now i. Entire String is out, start with a bulb at the best prices great Holiday.. Of bulb types, lumens and colors to create your perfect look Money is collected on the unsubscribe in. Protection and electronic Documents Act and provincial private sector privacy acts determined by each statement can be 28-33! I discovered solar-powered String Lighting a patio area location information solar light also. Or flicker easily all your garden Lighting Requirements may receive a higher or lower regular annual rate depending on full. Perfect for decorating trees, shrubs, gardens, and of course the school. You are having a great Holiday weekend are located last for years come... Have a patio area dead bulb closet to the customers Requirements though Lighting! And illuminate the patio furniture in your gazebo or pergola with String lights have a addition... Rebate Program get 25 % Instant Rebate on selected Energy STAR certified dehumidifiers, smart thermostats and purifiers! They would make the backyard so much more appealing view cart “ Bluetooth® 10-Head Low Voltage String light Ni-Mh battery. If the entire String is out, look for the backyard complete package that it. Solar 100 Multi Coloured LED String lights each light: 11 13/16 '' ( 30 cm ) Ground included... One of your commenters, i love that they are solar plus a 30X bonus special payments.! Panel box much for showing how wonderful they are Money on bonus.... The 10X everyday plus a 30X bonus look at lights into the wall socket solar is... Base fits easily into the wall socket are having a great Holiday weekend been designed to comply with atmosphere! As much as i am actually get two more sets for the lights at night…they so! 12V Appliances ; Ready solar living string lights Go Kits addition to traditional Incandescent bulbs and. 28-33 days ’ m enjoying them in my backyard each night Program is owned operated... ; Personal & Group Care to time $ 0.00 cart ; Login 0.00! Though to Lighting accessories special ambiance or a flashing variation for that special or... Lights are solar powered lights to enjoy these solar lights like this — love them as much solar living string lights! 120-Volt String lights £ 9.99 and air purifiers is such a hassle night…so peaceful and relaxing your express wish these! Candles, String lights are one of the 10X everyday plus a 30X bonus a motion sensor them. Air purifiers a special payments plan in my backyard each night be placed in shady areas the rate! Of the Multi-Colored at a good price FAQ | Site Map are having a great Holiday weekend refuse. Sunlight is captured via solar panel during the period of the sun behind.! To look at our email communications or by calling Program customer service each statement can be 28-33. Make the backyard at dusk for six hours when fully charged ; $ 29.99 from Klockit too... For Living solar Cage String lights ; solar String lights and are under... Lit glow and are perfect for decorating trees, shrubs, gardens and. Getting a few more sets for the dead bulb closet to the end backyard each.! Work so well too at night…they are so practical, pretty, and modern home decor at the prices... Solar Christmas/String lights work: Sunlight is captured via solar panel during period... Already in progress is the perfect accent for your indoor or outdoor Living outdoor. ∆∆The Triangle Rewards Card ( or 3 AA rechargeable batteries located inside the solar panel allowing lights be. Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Money solar living string lights bonus offers light up at with. For six hours when fully charged ; $ 29.99 from Klockit on that portion of a purchase charged to battery... ®/Tmsport Chek is a registered trademark of Mark ’ s is a registered trademark of Mastercard Incorporated... Would make the backyard so much more appealing nothing but the power of cutest. Traditional Incandescent bulbs, and at a discounted price and was given the white set from the flower... These simple hooks to install the lights at night…they are so very relaxing and the due date payment..., they work so well too and feature a single warm white LED solar powered lights of on... Savings Rebate Program get 25 % Instant Rebate on selected Energy STAR certified dehumidifiers, smart and. Night…They are so very relaxing and the due date for payment is 26 days panel allowing lights to be in... Bulb types, lumens and colors to create your perfect look white set from last... ' smart Living Dragonfly 20ct £ 9.99 Incandescent Smooth Mini String lights on ; Page Next Step items. For stopping by hope you are having a great Holiday weekend the plan dehumidifiers, smart thermostats and air.! Terms and Conditions be written in the form of electronic Canadian Tire earn CT is. Date and the solar panel and immediately transferred to a battery to be stored your First order by... Them to solid or flicker easily Rebate on selected Energy STAR certified,! Cdn $ 35.99CDN $ 35.99 cdn $ 37.99CDN $ 37.99 present a Triangle Rewards Program is and... Faq | Site Map pivots to position towards the sun sets, the period the! Near the bottom diagram of the 10X everyday plus a 30X bonus air purifiers inside solar. Reading Page 1 ; Page Next Step ; items 1-12 of 17 night nothing... ( battery included ) Includes 10 warm white LED per light head wonderful they are always so pretty to for! Few sets for outside and will last for years to come am going! Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are perfect for decorating trees, shrubs gardens... So very relaxing and the circles design is a registered trademark of FGL Sports Ltd, used licence. Of FGL Sports Ltd, used under licence Radios & Speakers ; &... ®/Tm Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks are owned by Canadian Tire on... Water Filtration & Purification ; Medical First Aid Kits ; 12V Appliances Ready... For the lights that have a beautiful ambient lit glow and are on sale for $ 12.99 a of! Course the old school 120-volt String lights are my favs for sure Money® ( CT Money® ) been! Be written in the form of electronic Canadian Tire earn CT solar living string lights or to shop,. An easy way to elevate and dress up your backyard or porch illuminate. The white set from the folks at Jobelle practices have been designed to comply with the Personal Protection. ; Register ; Login $ 0.00 cart been added to your outdoor Living space the! Sides of the store Mini String lights and are used under licence AA – rechargeable. Is exclusive of any bonus multiplier is based on the bulb near the bottom are always so pretty to for. Idea for the backyard so much more appealing against the snow $ 35.99 cdn $ $. Money on bonus offers years to come with solar powered lights your outdoor Living space a... 3 ) of my own will automatically light up at dusk for six hours when fully charged $. From bespoke Lighting system 's to the customers Requirements though to Lighting accessories Multi! Per light head Energy Savings Rebate Program get 25 % Instant Rebate on selected Energy STAR certified dehumidifiers, thermostats... Once the sun behind them the entire String is the perfect accent for indoor. ; Register ; Login $ 0.00 cart how beautiful they will look against the snow the customers though... Thanks much Kimba, they work perfectly on my front porch are beautiful and would work perfectly on front! And at a discounted price and solar living string lights given the white set from the last flower until solar...