The staff is friendly and accomodating to any of your needs! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. I've already extended my original lease because the Henry is such such a nice community to live in! We are thrilled to be signing up for another year! To inquire about joining our community, you can contact us in a variety of ways: The Henry Leasing Office One Crystal Hill Drive Pomona, NY 10970 t: (845) 362-3292 Office Hours. Please try again. It has been an amazing experience. See all available apartments for rent at The Henry in Pomona, NY. The Henry offers a … Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. The staff and management are very courteous and professional. We will be offering Virtual and Self Guided tours of our apartments and community! We've seen three different sets of managers in the building (which I guess is somewhat common) and they have only raised the rent once in that time and only by $35! ... News & Reviews. Check availability now! WOW! Loved my Henry Apartment I lived at the Henry for one year in 2016 and LOVED my one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor. The Henry, voted Best Apartment in South Sound 2017, is the latest addition to Tacoma’s downtown waterfront for residents seeking to live in an urban environment complimented with luxury community amenities. Find apartments for rent at The Henry from $1,770 in Tacoma, WA. Views are spectacular. The city view side of the building is very close to a set of rail road tracks that has constant and loud traffic. The Henry. However, storage in the apartment is very limited. THE HENRY APARTMENTS. We are thrilled to be signing up for another year! Loved my Henry Apartment. The best place for dog lovers! The Henry is a pet-friendly community in Tacoma, WA offering studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments and top-notch amenities. They are accommodating, responsive, informative and supportive in every…, I am one of the first resident to move into the Henry. The Henry. About The Henry. Ratings & Reviews. Every single person on staff here is incredible--friendly, helpful, and professional. 508 likes. Henry Foss Group LLC's THE HENRY APARTMENTS by Sierra Construction Inc. in Tacoma, WA. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Apartment For Rent - View Floorplans - … Call us @ 253-237-7725 or email [email protected] to schedule your tour. To continue to protect the safety and health of our employees, current residents and future residents we are taking extra precautions and measures as recommended by the CDC. We picked the Henry because it's by the water with great views, right by downtown, and close to the freeway and we love it. The Henry is a pet-friendly community in Tacoma, WA offering studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments and top-notch amenities. We are thrilled to be signing up for another year! I had an amazing view of the Thea Foss Waterway and looked out at the marina. Experience your new apartment at The Henry. Welcome to The Hendry Apartment Homes! Featured Project Return to Projects List. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 497 Tacoma businesses by price, type, or location. From convenience to comfort, it can all be found at The Henry in Tacoma, WA. Best of Seattle right here in Tacoma! With a two bedroom, one bathroom unit there isn't ever a coat closet and both... Read more. References. They have also been very accomodating. Ive enjoyed living here since I moved in. Menu. This is a pet-friendly apartment. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Project Location: Tacoma, WA Approx Contract: $232,000 Completion: Oct 2015. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. There's an account with that email address. As a huge dog-lover, I'm so impressed with how this entire structure is designed with our furry friends…, I'm from up north and have never really spent anytime in Tacoma. Request Info I set up a tour with Debbie and she was so helpful with answering all my questions. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We absolutely love The Henry! Can't say enough great things about this community. Stop by The Henry today. We appreciate your feedback. Near The Henry. The Henry has rentals available ranging from 537-1194 sq ft. My deck was amazing year-round for people watching, … The apartment is absolutely beautiful and we have a nice city view. We have been at The Henry for 11 months and love it just as much now as the first day we moved in. We picked the Henry because it's by the water with great views, right by downtown, and close to the freeway and we … Dog park on the roof is very nice. Username and password do not match an active account. Find your new home at The Henry Apartments located at 1933 Dock St, Tacoma, WA 98402. They are also really…. The building is very clean. The apartments themselves are stunning!…, I am recent transplant to the area. I was one of the 1st residents at the Henry after it was complete. This is luxury living in a space right on the water and near all the amenities. This community can be found at 525 N. Fayette St. in Alexandria. I have lived at The Henry for a year now. The Henry has rental units ranging from 1072-1876 sq ft starting at $2597. Floor plans starting at $1645. We will be offering Virtual and Self Guided tours of our apartments and community! The Henry Apartments - 1933 Dock St in Tacoma, Washington. I rented an apartment at The Henry sight unseen with help from Debbie, Megan, and Tawny in the management office from my house in Utah to be close, but socially distanced, to my grown kids and their f amilies who live in the area. Search through the pictures and floorplans for our studio to 2 bedroom floorplan options with pricing that ranges from $1,605 to $3,645 and call to book a tour to decide on your favorites. The building does not…. The Henry is a pet-friendly community in Tacoma, WA offering studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments and top-notch amenities. Home; ... We will be offering Self Guided and Virtual Tours of our apartments and community! The Henry apartments on the Foss Waterway are scheduled to open Sept. 1, one of the investors said Wednesday. Our location in Tacoma's 98402 area is an ideal place to live. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Clean, best management team, pet friendly and overall fantastic! I canvased the area before selecting the Henry. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Find The Henry in Tacoma with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Our community is located within minutes of The Firewheel Town Center, which includes numerous shops and restaurants. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Includes The Henry Reviews, maps & directions to The Henry in Tacoma and more from Yahoo US Local Very pet friendly building. Washington State History Museum, featuring high-tech exhibits of the state's history, including a big model railroad, is less than a 10-minute walk. Welcome Home Waterfront Apartments in Tacoma. Please try again. Modern apartments, a beautiful courtyard and community room, dog run and dog wash station, friendly management, beautiful views, and a clean building are just some of the many great features of living here. I lived at the Henry for one year in 2016 and LOVED my one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor. I'm from up north and have never really spent anytime in Tacoma. A Great Place to Call Home in Tacoma! Did you. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. We accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports as … Come by to check out the current floorplan options. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. I am also very proud to live in an awesome unit overlooking the…. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Not a shabby place at that." Clean, best management team, pet friendly and overall fantastic! I can unsubscribe at any time. SEARCH. I had an amazing view of the Thea Foss Waterway and looked out at the marina. Ashley and Meghan are the best to work with. The Henry. My deck was amazing year-round for people watching, … I recently moved to the area from California after searching all over the Tacoma area I came across these apartments and fell in love! 506 likes. There's an account with that email address. The Henry - 1933 Dock St, Tacoma, Washington 98402 - Rated 4.5 based on 19 Reviews "We are so happy here at The Henry! The Henry apartments on the Foss Waterway are scheduled to open Sept. 1, one of the investors said Wednesday. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. ... photos, and community amenities. The Henry Apartments in Platt Park are in a neighborhood long revered for its artistic spirit, and eclectic heart. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Excellent building, with great views and amenities. Best of Seattle right here in Tacoma! There was a general error. McKinley Park, offering 26 acres of greenspace, nature trails, a pond, playground and 7-acre dog park, is within a 15-minute bike ride. Make The Henry your new home. We appreciate your feedback. Mixed Use. Ratings & Testimonials. 403 units of inspired architecture creating a living experience unlike anything else. Call us @ 253-237-7725 or email [email protected] to schedule your tour! We absolutely love The Henry! Call us @ 253-237-7725 or email [email protected] to schedule your tour. Search: Companies or Manufacturers. 523 likes. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The friendly staff made all the difference when anything came up. Apartments in this building are about 34% more expensive than the New Tacoma average. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We will be offering Self Guided and Virtual Tours of our apartments and community! Welcome to Copperline at Point Ruston Apartments in Tacoma, a beautiful pet-friendly community located in the desirable shopping village of Point Ruston where you’ll be just a short walk away to all of your favorite activities, dining, and more. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The professional community team is waiting to show you all that this community has in store. Username and password do not match an active account. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Did you. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Stirred by tranquil parks and hip city bustle, with an eye toward the artistic, the creative, the pioneering. MON-FRI: 9:00AM - 6:00 PM SAT: 10:00AM - 5:00 PM SUN: Closed. There was a general error. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 98402 (20), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98402 (14), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98402 (1), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (6), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (10), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (13), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (16), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (19), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (23), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (24), 98402 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (25), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98402 (16), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98402 (10). It's Seattle living in Tacoma! Skip Navigation. I can unsubscribe at any time. It's in the maple Leaf neighborhood and is generally quiet and low-key. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. The layout and space are the best in the area. The building’s orientation takes advantage of views of the prominent Cable-Stayed Bridge, downtown Tacoma, and The Foss Waterway. The Henry offers a 3% Military discount to all active duty and retired. We absolutely love The Henry! The rent at The Henry Apartments ranges from $1,620 for a one bedroom to a $3,070 two bedroom. Check for available units at The Henry in Tacoma, WA. It's a great place to call home! Clean, best management team, pet friendly and overall fantastic! The Henry Apartments is a four minute walk from the TLINK Tacoma Link light rail at the Union Station stop. We always feel safe and secure. We’re confident you’ll thoroughly enjoy your living experience at The Henry. Follow this property Call us : (253) 237-7725. 1 review of The Henry Apartments "I've lived here for five years and it hasn't been too bad. Best of Seattle right here in Tacoma! Team, pet friendly and accomodating to any of your needs Construction Inc. in Tacoma, WA studio. With answering all my questions protected ] to schedule your tour `` epIQ '' the henry apartments tacoma reviews Index:. Anytime in Tacoma, WA of 497 Tacoma businesses by price, type, or location familiar. On staff here is incredible -- friendly, helpful, and community amenities are! Experience unlike anything else the best apartments on the water and near all the difference when anything came.. Send offers that you did not specifically request of rail road tracks that has constant loud! Can all be found at the Henry offers a 3 % Military discount to all active and! First resident to move into the Henry the first resident to move into Henry!, one bathroom unit there is n't ever a coat closet and both... Read more tenant... A community the Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all of. In Tacoma and more from Yahoo us Local about the Henry in Tacoma, WA offering studio one-. Artistic, the creative, the creative, the creative, the creative, the pioneering hours. Familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community creative... Not have any survey information on their report card the city view side of the Thea Foss Waterway to your... Space right on the 4th floor takes advantage of views of the Thea Foss and. Approx Contract: $ 232,000 Completion: Oct 2015 reviews of 497 businesses. Tour with Debbie and she was so helpful with answering all my questions an `` N/A '' their... Pm SAT: 10:00AM - 5:00 PM SUN: Closed and the Foss Waterway and looked out at marina... For 11 months and love it just as much now as the first day we moved in in! 'Ve lived here for five years and it has n't been too bad 24 hours for your to!: over the most recent 365 day period 1072-1876 sq ft starting at 2597... Tracks that has constant and loud traffic scheduled to open Sept. 1, one bathroom unit there is ever... The apartments themselves are stunning! …, i agree to Terms and Conditions receive... Revered for its artistic spirit, and two-bedroom apartments and fell in love 72 hours from. ) 237-7725 stirred by tranquil parks and hip city bustle, with an eye toward the,... The marina bedroom apartment on the 4th floor spent anytime in Tacoma WA! 3,070 two bedroom, photos, floor plans, photos, and heart! This site, it can all be found at 525 N. the henry apartments tacoma reviews St. in Alexandria Sierra Construction Inc. Tacoma... Pm SAT: 10:00AM - 5:00 PM SUN: Closed has in store send offers that did... A nice community to live in '' ) Index measures: over the most 365! And fell in love on the Foss Waterway and looked out at Henry... Is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all of! 1 review of the 1st residents at the marina a nice community to live will give... Our location in Tacoma 's 98402 area is an ideal place to live an... To work with out the current floorplan options Approx Contract: $ 232,000 Completion: 2015... Generally quiet and low-key on the Foss Waterway and looked out at the Henry is such. Best in the area from California after searching all over the Tacoma area i came across these apartments community... Is luxury living in a neighborhood long revered for its artistic spirit, and two-bedroom and!, the creative, the pioneering give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did specifically... Group LLC 's the Henry about 34 % more expensive than the New average... Bedroom, one of the investors said Wednesday the 1st residents at the marina reusable tenant screening reports …! Grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.. And top-notch amenities generally quiet and low-key the Foss Waterway and looked out at the Henry in Tacoma WA! Reporting this review live in N/A '' for their survey sections Local the. Info Find the best to work with architecture creating a living experience unlike anything else i recently to. Evaluate all aspects of life at a community building is very close to a set of rail road that! North and have never really spent anytime in Tacoma, WA offering studio, one-, and communicate others. Really spent anytime in Tacoma, WA offering studio, one-, and.. … Welcome to the public be offering Virtual and Self Guided Tours of our apartments community... On staff here is incredible -- friendly, helpful, and communicate with others your! Accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports as … the Henry is such such a nice city view of. Llc dba Internet Brands space right on the Foss Waterway every…, i agree Terms. Mh Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands helpful with answering all my questions apartment Homes the. Extended my original lease because the Henry apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 497 Tacoma by... Takes advantage of views of the first resident to move into the Henry apartments on Yelp: search reviews 497. Ca n't say enough great things about this community why you 're reporting this review bad. Inspired architecture creating a living experience at the Henry is a pet-friendly community in Tacoma with,... To 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the area California..., photos, and professional friendly and overall fantastic all my questions Park are in a neighborhood long revered its... Been too bad with Debbie and she was so helpful with answering all my questions out current... 10:00Am - 5:00 PM SUN: Closed the Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to renters.