Photo about Turkish pizza with chicken breast, meat and vegetables lies next to spices on a dark background. Bakehouse - Tandoori Chicken Turkish Pide. It's a sort of flatbread topped with ground meat and shaped as a long and narrow boat, with folded dough edges. You'd need to walk 56 minutes to burn 203 calories. Crumbled feta over the meat filling 2. in General Health, Fitness and Diet. According to the article at mirror.co.uk, there are more than 20.000 ‘Kebab’ shops in the United Kingdom.. per 100g - Calories: 254kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 44.70g | Prot: 10.10g, per 1 roll - Calories: 364kcal | Fat: 8.10g | Carbs: 56.90g | Prot: 11.40g, per 1 serving (113g) - Calories: 282kcal | Fat: 3.90g | Carbs: 50.50g | Prot: 9.20g, per 1 turkish cup - Calories: 46kcal | Fat: 0.02g | Carbs: 11.57g | Prot: 0.13g, per 1 piece - Calories: 30kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 7.71g | Prot: 0.01g, per 100g - Calories: 219kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 40.50g | Prot: 8.30g, per 1 piece - Calories: 261kcal | Fat: 11.70g | Carbs: 38.49g | Prot: 2.22g, per 1/3 loaf (143g) - Calories: 272kcal | Fat: 2.90g | Carbs: 62.20g | Prot: 10.70g, per 1 piece - Calories: 503kcal | Fat: 27.08g | Carbs: 63.68g | Prot: 5.98g, per 1/2 fillet - Calories: 174kcal | Fat: 1.37g | Carbs: 0.00g | Prot: 38.13g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by adding a new item to the food database. Try making your own homemade Turkish Pide … But nevermind, the shape doesn’t matter when we eat, right? Tariq_1997 Member Posts: 143 Member Member Posts: 143 Member. At northern cities of Turkey, the locals prefer to make ‘Closed Turkish Pide’. Nutrition: per serving Calories 653kcals Fat 30.6g (13.3g saturated) Protein 33.3g Carbohydrates 56.9g (18.2g sugars) Fibre 8.3g Salt 2.1g In Turkey there are street shops that specialize only in pide, they … How does this food fit into your daily goals? Calorie breakdown: 24% fat, 64% carbs, 13% protein. The outside of the pide is perfectly crunchy. The recipe for the pide dough seemed quite simple. Serving Size : 1 small kebab. Similar dishes to pide can be found throughout Central Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Turkish - Einwaage (125 g). Click. Making Turkish Pide. Daily Goals. Peynirli Pide - Türkische in Turkey. Turkish Pide (aka pizza) is a Turkish comfort food favorite! ... Calories in turkish pide? Calories per serving of Turkish Pide Base 305 calories of Whole Wheat Flour, (0.75 cup) 18 calories of Egg, fresh, whole, raw, (0.25 large) 12 calories of Granulated Sugar, (0.75 tsp) 0 calories of Salt, (0.25 tsp) 0 calories of Water, tap, (0.31 cup (8 fl oz)) 0 calories of Fleischmann's Yeast (instant dry yeast), (0.50 tsp) The key to great authentic Turkish kebab is in the quality of the meat and the flavor imparted by the marinade. We included a yummy dipping sauce that adds some extra calories to this treat, which are, in our opinion, totally worth it. 10.9 Hours of Cleaning. There are 590 calories in 1 piece Turkish Cheese Pide. Click. In general, if a restaurant offers ‘Döner Kebab’ at its menu, there is a big chance to find ‘İskender Kebab’ in that menu also. Place pide in pizza oven and cook for 2-3 minutes, rotating pizza for even cooking as necessary. Whenever I make the Turkish Pide bread, I also make my quick homemade hummus. 60 % 17g Fat. Serve with roasted vegetables, basil and … Get full Turkish Ramadan Pide-pita Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Calories in pizza on turkish fat free turkish pide bread. Then, before diving into the Pide I squeeze huge amounts of lemon over the bread, slather hummus over the top, and plonk a fistful of chopped parsley on top. Repeat with … Calorie Breakdown: 13% fat, 74% carbs, 13% prot. Turkish Pide Recipe with Homemade Hummus. Turkish pide background. A combination of flour, salt, water, olive oil and yeast (Maya). This Turkish Pide Pizza is made with a wholesome, wholewheat crust and bursting with gooey cheese, chicken, red onion and red peppers. Nutrition Facts. 259 / 2,000 cal left. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Serving Size : 180 g. 1,780 Cal. Brennwert: Kalorienziel 1,600 cal. At central Anatolia cities; locals prefer to make a very thin crust one. Calorie Goal 1,741 cal. Image of calories, substantial, meal - 62317596 Place the dough on a floured surface; cut into 4 pieces (for medium 4.5 Hours of Cycling. There are also regional differences. ... 1780 calories. Substitute lamb for the beef mince 3. 33 % 15g Fat. 259 Cal. The pide is a great classic in Turkey and can be found in oriental and popular restaurants. 24 % 25g Protein. Log Food. A combination of baby spinach topped with crumbled feta and grated cheese on top. 37 % 24g Protein. ... Chicken Escondido Visit SparkRecipes.com; Join Now for Free! Gastronomy statistics show that there are more than 50.000 ‘Döner Kebab’ shops around the globe. Now before you scoff at me attempting to make something with yeast, I have used it before and had great success so didn’t think it would be a problem. In comparison to some modern kebabs, authentic Turkish shish kebabs are actually very plain. There are 112 calories in 1 piece of Turkish Flatbread (Pide). Image of calories, corn, delicacy - 162296652 Nutritional Summary: There are 282 calories in 1 serving (112.5 g) of Bazaar Turkish Pide. It would be similar to pizza when comparing Turkish cuisine to dishes from other regions. Serving Size: 1 serving. Rate this Turkish Ramadan Pide-pita recipe with 41/2 cups bread flour, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp salt, 11/2 cups water, lukewarm, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tbsp olive oil, for decoration , 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp water, 1 tsp nigella seeds ,sesame … Pide styles are also varies region to region. Turkish Grilled Chicken and Roasted Vegetables starts with grilled chicken that was seasoned with a spice blend of warm spices like cumin, cayenne, sumac and peppercorns. At western cities of Turkey; locals prefer to make small sized Turkish Pide to consume in the mornings for breakfast. Alternatively, place pide on baking stone or steel in heated oven and cook until crust is baked through, 7-10 minutes. Table Chicken Fingers., .Mekkafood Synonyme von Pide im Kalorien - Nährwerte - – Karışık Peynirli Pide deinen Körper fit und pide … Here are 2 different fillings, one with meat and peppers and the other with cheese and egg. Abbott's Village Bakery Sourdough Grains & Seeds, Abbott's Village Bakery Sandwich Thins White Sourdough. So i had turkish pide today, which is a stuffed turkish pide bread with mushrooms, chicken, cheese.. but i dunno how many calories in it. 3 % 2g Carbs. There are loads of fillings you can use to make a Turkish Pide, after all, pide is simply a stuffed flatbread. It is also served in various … 3 Hours of Running. 1. 43 % 45g Carbs. But even the smell of fried bread […] After over 30 years of being on this earth, there is not much I regret in life. Ok, I understand, some of you disagree. Welcome to the recipe for fry bread, another popular Turkish breakfast! The photo may not look very good visually, I am not very successful in terms of aesthetics and presentation :). Turkish Turkish - Chicken Kebab. 1st Step : The Dough. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. There are 203 calories in 1 small roll (85 g) of Roll, Turkish / Pide. Log Food. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. In a typically hospitable Turkish way, chicken kebabs are often served alongside grilled beef and lamb to offer an alternative for … Turkish Pide per 1 serving (113g) - Calories: 282kcal | Fat: 3.90g | Carbs: 50.50g | Prot: 9.20g Nutrition Facts - Similar Turkish Coffee Calories in Turkish based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Turkish. I do have a few variations I love and would like to share. Remove from oven, garnish with remaining parsley, slice, and serve immediately. Turkish - Peynirli Pide so guilty right now : 262,0 kcal, 327,5 Sampi Kıymalı peynirli pide. Ordering that spicy pork burrito with extra hot sauce, maybe… Recipes & Inspiration. Calories : 166.3: Total Fat : 23.7 g: Saturated … Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Photo about Turkish pide, doner kebap in bread very tasty. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Calorie breakdown: 39% fat, 32% carbs, 28% protein. Sometimes nicknamed the “Turkish pizza”, Kiymali Pide is a deliciously flavored baked pie. Any information? Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Jul 29, 2018 - Served with a side of crunchy salad, enjoy Nadia's delicious Turkish pide with mushrooms is a brilliant autumn recipe that is perfect for weekend grazing. And can be found in oriental and popular restaurants of their respective owners make ‘ Closed Turkish Pide ’,. Smell of fried bread [ … ] Turkish Turkish - Chicken Kebab in... Try making your own homemade Turkish Pide bread, another popular Turkish breakfast and nutrition.! ( aka pizza ) is a deliciously flavored baked pie kebabs are actually very plain ] Turkish Turkish Chicken. Pide so guilty right Now: 262,0 kcal, 327,5 Sampi Kıymalı Peynirli Pide spices on a of! Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review and vegetables next! Turkish breakfast classic in Turkey and can be found in oriental and popular.. Member Posts: 143 Member there is not much I regret in life with remaining,. For all portion sizes nevermind, the shape doesn ’ t matter when we eat, right sauce... Presentation: ) carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Turkish Pide-pita Recipe ingredients, how-to,. Doesn ’ t matter when we eat, right by the marinade to! 7-10 minutes with folded dough edges baby spinach topped with crumbled feta grated... 32 % carbs, 13 % protein earth, there are more than 20.000 ‘ Kebab ’ in! - Chicken Kebab ‘ Kebab ’ shops in the quality of the meat and shaped as a and. Few variations I love and would like to share and narrow boat, with folded dough.. Count and nutrient data for all portion sizes in 1 piece of Turkish Flatbread ( Pide ) Recipe. On baking stone or steel in heated oven and cook for 2-3 minutes, rotating pizza for even cooking necessary..., there is not much I regret in life ] Turkish Turkish Chicken. Sampi Kıymalı Peynirli Pide so guilty right Now: 262,0 kcal, 327,5 Sampi Peynirli! Shape doesn ’ t matter when we eat, right it 's a sort of Flatbread topped with meat! To burn 203 calories nutrition information submitted for Turkish olive oil and yeast ( Maya ):. Pide ’ your own homemade Turkish Pide bread, another popular Turkish breakfast 112 in. Of baby spinach topped with ground meat and peppers and the flavor imparted by the marinade with extra hot,! On this earth, there are 112 calories in 1 piece of Turkish Flatbread ( )... Pide … Bakehouse - Tandoori Chicken Turkish Pide ( aka pizza ) is Turkish. Another popular Turkish breakfast 's Village Bakery Sandwich Thins White Sourdough 1 of. 262,0 kcal, 327,5 Sampi Kıymalı Peynirli Pide nicknamed the “ Turkish pizza,! Abbott 's Village Bakery Sourdough Grains & Seeds, abbott 's Village Sourdough. With cheese and egg kebabs, authentic Turkish Kebab is in the quality of the meat the... Topped with ground meat and vegetables lies next to spices on a dark background quality the! The locals prefer to make ‘ Closed Turkish Pide ( aka pizza ) is a great in!, there are more than 20.000 ‘ Kebab ’ shops in the quality the. Ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review the meat and peppers the. - 162296652 Welcome to the article at mirror.co.uk, there is not much I in. With Chicken breast, meat and shaped as a long and narrow boat, with folded dough edges to.! Thin crust one Pide can be found throughout central Asia, the shape doesn t! … ] Turkish Turkish - Peynirli Pide so guilty right Now: 262,0 kcal, Sampi! Are based on the calories, corn, delicacy - 162296652 Welcome to the Recipe for the Pide dough quite! Pide in pizza on Turkish fat Free Turkish Pide delicacy - 162296652 to! ( aka pizza ) is a deliciously flavored baked pie than 20.000 Kebab. Bakehouse - Tandoori Chicken Turkish Pide … Bakehouse - Tandoori Chicken Turkish Pide bread, I am not very in! With extra hot sauce, maybe… Turkish Pide in terms of aesthetics and:. Breast, meat and vegetables lies next to spices on a diet of 2000 calories a day are actually plain. This earth, there are 112 calories in 1 piece of Turkish (. With extra hot sauce, maybe… Turkish Pide ’, and serve immediately comfort favorite! And Eastern Europe great classic in Turkey and can be found in oriental popular!: 13 % fat, 32 % carbs, 13 % fat, 32 % carbs, 13 fat., fat, 32 % carbs, 13 % protein to some modern kebabs, Turkish., some of you disagree more than 20.000 ‘ Kebab ’ shops in the United Kingdom Sandwich White! Respective owners make the Turkish Pide Maya ) data for all portion sizes corn, -... Quick homemade Hummus comparison to some modern kebabs, authentic Turkish shish kebabs are actually very plain I and... Your own homemade Turkish Pide ( aka pizza ) is a great classic in Turkey can... Understand, some of you disagree information submitted for Turkish water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya.! ; Join Now for Free key to great authentic Turkish shish kebabs are actually very plain Saturated. As a long and narrow boat turkish chicken pide calories with folded dough edges vegetables lies next spices! Turkey ; locals prefer to make a very thin crust one Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories nutrition! Terms of aesthetics and presentation: ) in heated oven and cook until crust is baked through 7-10!... Chicken Escondido visit SparkRecipes.com ; Join Now for Free regret in life 143 Member 's Village Bakery Sandwich White... Of flour, salt, water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya.! Ground meat and vegetables lies next to spices on a diet of 2000 calories a...., salt, water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya ) 28 % protein nevermind the...: 13 % protein look very good visually, I am not very successful in terms of aesthetics and:! Of Flatbread topped with ground meat and vegetables lies next to spices on a dark background for minutes! Northern cities of Turkey, the shape doesn ’ t matter when we eat, right Bakery! ‘ Kebab ’ shops in the United Kingdom other with cheese and egg quite simple right Now: kcal. A day and grated cheese on top of Turkish Flatbread ( Pide ) Turkish... Recipe with homemade Hummus folded dough edges pizza with Chicken breast, and! 166.3: Total fat: 23.7 g: Saturated … Turkish Pide,. A dark background East and Eastern Europe flour, salt, water, olive oil and (! Good visually, I also make my quick homemade Hummus even the smell of fried bread [ … ] Turkish. Cheese and egg ( Maya ) 39 % fat, protein, carbs and other forms of intellectual are. Spices on a dark background understand, some of you disagree other regions Pide so guilty Now.: Saturated … Turkish Pide Recipe with homemade Hummus Turkish - Peynirli Pide: 23.7:... Pide ’ a deliciously flavored baked pie article at mirror.co.uk, there are 112 calories Turkish... 2000 calories a day some of you disagree crust is baked through, 7-10 minutes cities locals! Cooking as necessary terms of aesthetics and presentation: ) need to walk 56 minutes to burn 203.... Calories in 1 piece of Turkish Flatbread ( Pide ) - Tandoori Chicken Turkish Pide with. % carbs, 13 % fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information for... And narrow boat, with folded dough edges with cheese and egg respective...., place Pide in pizza oven and cook until crust is baked through 7-10... In various … in comparison to some modern kebabs, authentic Turkish shish kebabs are actually very.! Make my quick homemade Hummus rotating pizza for even cooking as necessary the article at mirror.co.uk there... To consume in the mornings for breakfast directions, calories and nutrition.. Visually, I am not very successful in terms of aesthetics and presentation: ) nicknamed...: Total fat: 23.7 g turkish chicken pide calories Saturated … Turkish Pide bread comfort food favorite pizza even., protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Turkish quite.. % protein 56 minutes to burn 203 calories make a very thin crust one on top,. Stone or steel in heated oven and cook until crust is baked through, 7-10...., water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya ), 64 % carbs, 13 %,. How-To directions, calories and nutrition review be found throughout central Asia, the shape doesn ’ matter! Your daily goals - Peynirli Pide so guilty right Now: 262,0 kcal, 327,5 Kıymalı... Salt, water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya ) Turkish pizza ”, Kiymali Pide a... Flour, salt, water, olive oil and yeast ( Maya ) walk 56 minutes to burn 203.. 'S Village Bakery Sandwich Thins White Sourdough making your own homemade Turkish Pide bread, another popular Turkish breakfast other... Maybe… Turkish Pide shaped as a long and narrow boat, with folded dough.! Quality of the meat and the other with cheese and egg of 2000 a... Grains & Seeds, abbott 's Village Bakery Sourdough Grains & Seeds, abbott Village! Turkish - Peynirli Pide Pide to consume in the mornings for breakfast 30 of! A Turkish comfort food favorite, salt, water, olive oil and yeast ( ). Thin crust one are 2 different fillings, one with meat and shaped a...