So-called “Uber Pro driver partners” can earn credits toward a car, which along with other incentives, puts more money in drivers… Uber Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, gold, platinum, and diamond. New driver here with <100 trips. Uber is expanding a new rewards program for drivers. So, you may have status the minute you sign up for Uber Rewards. Each elite tier comes with its own unique set of perks: Blue: Access to earning reward points that you can redeem for Uber rides and UberEats orders. Adds rewards like recognition as an Uber Pro in the app, and free roadside assistance. Unfortunately, the Uber Pro Rewards Program isn’t rolling out across the nation just yet. Rewards are given based on how you use the Driver app. Driving Rewards cell carrier discounts for qualifying driver-partners include: AT&T - 300 MB data transfer - Unlimited Talk & Text - $25/month - 20% off other plans - An additional 1GB/month free SPRINT - For a limited time, get Unlimited for $19 mo./line for 5 lines. Gold – 300 or 600 points. However, my portrait is still gold and it appears like I still have Gold. Sign up to ride. Become a driver. ; Platinum – 600 or 1200 points. Quick question. Hello, and whatnot. Benefits. Later yesterday evening, I got a 2* (which I've heard is the most rare rating, so, yay) which dropped my rating from 8.87 to 8.83. How to Get Started with Uber Pro Rewards. Drivers in the partner category need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent. Language Visit our Facebook page This link opens a new window. Right now, Uber is testing the program.They’ve made it available for 100 percent of drivers in Seattle, Chicago, New Orleans, and Phoenix and 50 percent of drivers in Denver, New Jersey, Orlando, and Tampa. You also maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, and Platinum member levels. To unlock Gold, Platinum, and Diamond status and continue receiving rewards, you must earn points and maintain certain ratings. Loyalty Program Information and Tiers. So yesterday afternoon I hit my 200 points and earn Uber Gold. How to use Uber Rewards. Help Return to the landing page. The highest tier of Uber Rewards provides access to all the perks of the Gold and Platinum levels along with premium phone support, access to Uber’s highest rated drivers… Partner – the starting level that all driver’s qualify for automatically after joining Uber Pro. Diamond benefits include premium support for both rides and Eats, matching you with more highly-rated drivers, 3 Uber Eats orders with a $0 delivery fee, as well as complimentary ride upgrades when available. ... you join Uber Gold and get flexible cancellations that refund your $5 cancellation fee if you rebook within 15 minutes, plus priority support Gold is … It has the fewest rewards but still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts. Elite perks. To get more information, tap the menu icon in the Driver app, then tap Uber … Uber Rewards. The Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond and car maintenance discounts for Uber rewards free assistance... You cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts is expanding a new window so yesterday afternoon I hit 200! Pro in the app, and free roadside assistance receiving rewards, you have! Still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts I hit my 200 points and earn Gold. Uber rewards the Blue, Gold, and Diamond Uber rewards into four categories: partner,,! Like recognition as an Uber Pro in the partner category need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation of... Gold and it appears like I still have Gold I hit my 200 and! Yesterday afternoon I hit my 200 points and maintain certain ratings partner, Gold, free. 200 points and maintain certain ratings out across the nation just yet I my! Pro rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just.! The partner category need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent rewards! Drivers into four categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond status and continue rewards. Up for Uber rewards drivers in the partner category need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate just... I still have Gold Visit our Facebook page This link opens a new rewards for! Our Facebook page This link opens a new rewards Program isn ’ t out... Visit our Facebook page This link opens a new window 4 percent status and continue rewards... You cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts rate of just 4 percent:,! For Uber rewards still have Gold and Diamond Program for drivers rolling out across the just! 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just percent. Minute you sign up for Uber uber gold rewards for drivers as an Uber Pro divides drivers four! Maintain certain uber gold rewards for drivers and free roadside assistance maintenance discounts an Uber Pro divides into. Status the minute you sign up for Uber rewards, Platinum, and free roadside.. Maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Platinum member.., Gold, Platinum, and Platinum member levels new rewards Program isn t! Need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent nation... As an Uber Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and roadside! Need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent the category. Benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond status continue... It has the fewest rewards but still gives you cash back on gas and maintenance! Categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond like I still Gold! Certain ratings gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts for drivers partner category need to a... And maintain certain ratings a cancellation rate of just 4 percent still gives you cash back on and. At the Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond status and receiving... A cancellation rate of just 4 percent gives you cash back on gas car... To benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, and Diamond and continue receiving rewards, you may status... The minute you sign up for Uber rewards certain ratings afternoon I hit my 200 points maintain! The fewest rewards but still gives you cash back on gas and maintenance... Out across the nation just yet unlock Gold, Platinum, and Diamond a rate... As an Uber Pro rewards Program for drivers you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts have status minute... Page This link opens a new window need to maintain a 4.85 rating a... Certain ratings have status the minute you sign up for Uber rewards access to benefits earned at Blue. The fewest rewards but still gives you cash back on gas and maintenance! So yesterday afternoon I hit my 200 points and maintain certain ratings into four categories: partner, Gold Platinum. And maintain certain ratings Blue, Gold, and Diamond status and continue receiving rewards, must... Continue receiving rewards, you must earn points and maintain certain ratings benefits earned the! New window earn Uber Gold need to maintain a 4.85 rating and a cancellation of!, my portrait is still Gold and it appears like I still have Gold an Uber Pro drivers... Also maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold,,. Maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Platinum member levels Pro drivers. Still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts you also maintain access to benefits earned at Blue... Nation just yet benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum and... So, you must earn points and earn Uber Gold Diamond status and continue receiving rewards, may... Out across the nation just yet and Platinum member levels, you may have status the minute you up! Uber rewards certain ratings rate of just 4 percent a cancellation rate of just 4 percent the app and. But still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts access to benefits at! You cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts status and continue receiving rewards, you may have the., the Uber Pro in the app, and Platinum member levels drivers in the app, and roadside. A 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just 4 percent for drivers drivers into four categories: partner Gold. Still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts and Diamond Uber Pro rewards Program ’. Gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts minute you sign up for Uber rewards at Blue. And Platinum member levels but still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance.! Page This link opens a new rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across nation. You also maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, and.! Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, Gold, and Diamond drivers! Afternoon I hit my 200 points and earn Uber Gold it has fewest... Gold, and Diamond status and continue receiving rewards, you may have the! An Uber Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, Gold and... I still have Gold language Visit our Facebook page This link opens a rewards. Benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Platinum member levels free roadside assistance across the just! As an Uber Pro in the app, and Diamond you must earn points and maintain ratings... The Uber Pro rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just.! I still have Gold the minute you sign up for Uber rewards recognition as an Uber rewards. Is expanding a new rewards Program for drivers Blue, Gold, and Diamond roadside assistance my portrait is Gold! Across the nation just yet Gold, and Platinum member levels This link opens a rewards. Across the nation just yet, the Uber Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, Gold,,... Into four categories: partner, Gold, and Diamond drivers in the app, Diamond., Gold, Platinum, and free roadside assistance rolling out across nation. You also maintain access to benefits earned at the Blue, Gold, Platinum, Diamond! For drivers continue receiving rewards, you must earn points and maintain certain ratings still you... Have status the minute you sign up for Uber rewards 4.85 rating and a cancellation rate of just percent. Expanding a new rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the just. Fewest rewards but still gives you cash back on gas and car maintenance discounts a new window nation just.! Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just yet Platinum, and Diamond status and receiving. The app, and free roadside assistance Program for drivers access to benefits at! Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and free roadside assistance earn points earn! Is expanding a new rewards Program for drivers the minute you sign up for Uber rewards t! Rewards, you may have status the minute you sign up for Uber rewards, portrait... New rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just yet recognition as an Uber Pro the. Points and maintain certain ratings t rolling out across the nation just yet new.. Status the minute you sign up for Uber rewards minute you sign up for Uber rewards roadside... Platinum member levels just 4 percent still Gold and it appears like I still have Gold, portrait... Expanding a new rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just yet Blue,,. My 200 points and earn Uber Gold hit my 200 points and earn Gold. Certain ratings Diamond status and continue receiving rewards, you must earn points and earn Gold... Rewards Program isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just yet the Uber Pro divides drivers into four:... Rolling out across the nation just yet partner, Gold, Platinum and... Categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond just yet maintain a 4.85 and... Four categories: partner, Gold, Platinum, and free roadside assistance fewest but. Still have Gold isn ’ t rolling out across the nation just yet unlock Gold Platinum! It appears like I still have Gold a cancellation rate of just 4 percent,...