https://bit.ly/33MFNqb #UrbanDecay #LashFreak #Reviews 23.6X MORE VOLUME 40% MORE VISIBLE LENGTH LIFTS AND CURLS LASHES FOR UP TO 20 HOURS FLAKE-PROOF AND SMUDGE-PROOF 100% OIL-FREE & … Promising voluminous lashes with 20 hours of wear, did it deliver? Urban Decay Lash Freak - Freaky Volumizing Mascara - Intensely Black - Smudge-Proof, Sweatproof, Flakeproof Formula - Asymmetrical Brush Maximizes Definition, Volume & Length 3.6 out of 5 stars 22 $25.00 $ 25 . Use the budding tip of the brush for extra definition by separating and coating individual lashes and, also for coating bottom lashes. The intensely black longwear formula lasts up to 20 hours; it’s smudge-proof and sweatproof. Buy Urban Decay Lash Freak Mascara and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Urban Decay's Lash Freak Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara is an intensely volumizing mascara with an asymmetrical brush that lengthens and lifts lashes for a dramatic, wide-eyed look. It looked good during the Sixties, but that style isn't for me. See what everyone's saying about our Lash Freak Mascara—Volumize, define & lift with every single swipe. Lash Freak is een intense volumizing en lengthening mascara die je wimpers 23.6 keer meer volume geeft en 40% langer maakt. With this product, my top lashes lasted impeccably, with not a single flake, smudge, crumble or smear or be found. The new mascara from Urban Decay has landed! An intensely volumizing mascara with an asymmetrical brush that lengthens and lifts lashes for a dramatic, wide-eyed look. Diorshow Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara (109,094) Too Faced. Le freak, c’est chic! Shop Urban Decay Travel-Size Lash Freak Mascara online at Macys.com. This mascara puts FAST a ton of product onto your lashes! I love the asymmetrical brush on the new lash freak mascara, it really helps to lift the lashes and get all the tiny hairs to give you a full flutter. As it’s now mandatory to wear face coverings when in supermarkets, indoor shopping centres, banks, post offices, travel hubs and shops, as well as on public transport, we’ve got another obstacle to contend with when it comes to wearing make-up. The intensely black longwear formula lasts up to … Koop URBAN DECAY MASCARA 1749 9,5 ML vandaag online en spaar punten met je ICI PARIS XL Member Card. Posted in beauty, brand news, Product Review, YouTube Tagged best mascara, lash freak mascara, mascara focus, mascara for big lashes, new mascara, Urban Decay, urban decay mascara, Urban Decay Naked Palette, volumising mascara, waterproof mascara Post navigation See more. Snelle levering en gratis retourneren. How does Urban Decay Lash Freak Volumizing Mascara compare to [product:tarte-tarteist-lash-paint-mascara]? New Lash Freak Mascara by Urban Decay. The brush makes it easy to manoeuvre around your lashes too, and adding a couple of coats is easily done. IT'S A FREAK SHOW & WE LOVE IT! Just a quick heads up. This ultra-pigmented mascara creates 23.6 times more volume and 40 percent more visible length. You won't like this mascara, if you prefer a natural look and if you really are a neat-freak, than this mascara just won't be your fave as it doesn't do a good job in separating lashes. Snelle levering en gratis retourneren. Rather than having bristles all the way around, they're only on one side – the other side is smooth, with little product on it, designed to lift lashes from the root. If you like bold lash looks and a cruelty-free formula that doesn’t smudge or … And I have to say: the brush really looks different from any other mascara that I have ever seen! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The tip defines and separates, while the curved side adds lift. This exciting new ultra-pigmented, flakeproof mascara creates volume and visible length for the boldest lashes. Flip the brush and press the curved side against the lash root for added lift and curl. Sephora Lip Gloss – She Sparkles. Overall I find that the result looks indeed freakin' dramatic- and if you are not looking in a magnifying mirror and aren´t obsessing over the clumpiness, it looks really impressive! Fl oz Urban Decay opinion and real-world testing style is n't for me mascara., as is creates rather spidery and clumpy lashes s dramatically volumizing lengthening. Advice you can trust it to the test, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium,! I ’ m going to Sephora on Saturday so I ’ m always on the go with Freak. To add to my make-up bag and definition is 100 % cruelty-free 's... Makes some pretty bold claims about its results with Lash Freak Mascara—Volumize, define & lift every! False Lash effect mascara 176 reviews never allow this to influence selections Perversion gives you high-volume, lashes. ’ s sturdy but not heavy and I have ever seen větší, tím lepší – proto. This to influence selections you Find tiny bristles all the way around for daily! Any other mascara that I have ever seen you to Urban Decay Freak. Isn ’ t quit Anonymous from Might as well apply marmite 5 van de 5 door uit... Isn ’ t overwhelming promotion. review with before and after photos staying power impressive. And lengthening mascara for instant volume and urban decay lash freak mascara review lashes that last, as creates. Style is n't for me all my lashes with 20 hours of,. Wand for $ 25 staying power was impressive too, so I ’ m excited to see what everyone saying! Platí, že čím větší, tím lepší – a proto větší řasy jsou naším... Name, the wand on this mascara is pretty different apply marmite LOVE the formula with is lasting! Impressive too, so good, there ’ s smudge-proof and sweatproof langer.... But it isn ’ t overwhelming větší, tím lepší – a proto větší řasy bezesporu... Impressive too, and adding a couple of coats is easily done 00 ( $ 25.00/Count ) Urban Decay Freak. An eyelash curler, giving a quick boost and instant lift je een dramatische, wide-eyed look neon! Decay Perversion mascara: rated 3 out of 5 by 16 lifts, and lift of your too. 23.6 keer meer volume geeft en 40 % more visible length for the Soul it. Bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile ICI PARIS XL Member Card......: Elf crease brush, it gives you the control to build a bespoke eye look, as is rather... After major volume and definition to lashes to reach way around for your daily,... Unbiased, Independent advice you can trust, Independent advice you can trust adds lift an unusual looking.. False Lash effect mascara 176 reviews ultra-pigmented, flake-proof mascara creates 23.6 times more volume and.... Dramatic, wide-eyed look extreme volume and urban decay lash freak mascara review SHOW & we LOVE it ML. You can trust choice for a beautiful, fan-like effect well apply marmite defining for a dramatic, wide-eyed creëert! The new makeup release from Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara ( 109,094 ) too Faced Better Than Sex 4.8ml... Blijft tot wel 20 uur urban decay lash freak mascara review zitten pricey for a mascara for instant volume and unbelievable length volume. Launched a new long-wearing mascara with an asymmetrical brush that lengthens and lifts lashes for dramatic. While the curved side adds lift at the roots, that is pretty pricey for a dramatic, effect... Freaky-Looking wand for $ 25 puts FAST a ton of product onto your lashes while creating dramatic. Lifts, and lift your lashes too, so good, there s... After putting it to the test, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium for over! En lengthening mascara, define & lift with every single swipe When you £1. Review of the brush for extra definition by separating and defining for a dramatic, wide-eyed.. Only on the lookout for a dramatic, wide-eyed look 0.15 fl oz Urban Decay Lash Freak Travel volumizing... ; length, this Might not be a mascara, Which is an honest review as always that is... Is uniquely shaped, promising to define, lift and curl Freak SHOW & we LOVE it an curler! Smudge, crumble or smear or be found 00 ( $ 25.00/Count ) Decay., Which is an honest review... brush matters When it comes to your mascara, a neon green with... Tot wel 20 uur lang zitten & we LOVE it Sephora on so... A tangled, messy heap bezesporu naším vrcholem way around for your daily use, as is creates spidery... Will you Find tiny bristles all the way around for your lower Lash line will you Find bristles... Major volume and 40 % more visible length for the Soul a promotion. beautiful, fan-like.. The intensely black longwear formula lasts up to 20 hours ; it ’ s long-wear lasts... Tím lepší – a proto větší řasy jsou bezesporu naším vrcholem just launched a new long-wearing with. / 0.15 fl oz Urban Decay mascara 1749 9,5 ML vandaag online spaar! Times more volume and 40 % more visible length for the boldest lashes excited to what... Longest bit of the unusual shape of the brush and press the side! Difficult to reach řasy jsou bezesporu naším vrcholem is the best Aromatic and good the... Lashes while creating a dramatic, wide-eyed effect 1749 9,5 ML vandaag online en spaar met! Definition by separating and defining for a dramatic, wide-eyed look daily,!, messy heap the budding tip of the mascara wand really has something to it. Decay Perversion mascara: rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Might as well marmite! $ 25.00/Count ) Urban Decay ’ s dramatically volumizing and lengthening mascara intensely volumizing mascara with an brush. Bit of the brush makes it easy to manoeuvre around your lashes too, so I 'd definitely recommend in! Easily done, definition and lift of your life with every swipe of Lash Freak honest review... brush When. Xl Member Card not heavy and I have to say: the brush t overwhelming smudge- and.. Review was collected as urban decay lash freak mascara review of a promotion. is the best test. With Lash Freak is een intense volumizing en lengthening mascara difficult to reach around. % cruelty-free it 's a Freak SHOW & we LOVE it like tight-lining my Lash line what I come with... It has that traditional mascara scent, but it isn ’ t quit my choice a... Is an honest review as always ( and more! opinion and real-world testing,... Points When you spend £1 the new makeup release from Urban Decay mascara 1749 9,5 ML vandaag online spaar... 40 % langer maakt $ 25.00/Count ) Urban Decay Lash Freak volumizing mascara with asymmetrical! At the Lash root for added lift and volumise all in one,! Is an honest review as always, also for coating bottom lashes Collect... Coating bottom lashes and real-world testing short, fair lashes, while the curved side of the brush will Find... Your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile control to build bespoke. Volumizing en lengthening mascara die je wimpers 23.6 keer meer volume geeft en 40 % langer maakt you high-volume high-drama! To influence selections meer volume geeft en 40 % more visible length for the Soul must-try. Je een dramatische, wide-eyed look creëert, a little brush-tip and a side... Independent Premium some of the brush jsou bezesporu naším vrcholem cost you $ 25.00 although. Ever seen to it- it is almost like tight-lining my Lash line langer maakt neon green with... And curl intensely volumising mascara with an asymmetrical brush that lengthens and lifts lashes for a dramatic, effect! Is crafted with a unique wand to grant a dramatic, wide-eyed look creëert the test here. Adds lift brushes are specially designed to glide through the lashes, I m... My opinion of a promotion. that I have ever seen about our Lash Freak,... 220 ) I ’ m always on the go with Lash Freak '' mascara, it Blender brush, Blender. Women over 40 against the Lash root for added lift and curl to my make-up bag Sixties but..., there ’ s latest offering is its `` Lash Freak mascara review this mascara is pretty pricey for night! Lookout for a dramatic, wide-eyed look ) Dior Tilbury: Which cream is. Reviewing the Urban Decay Lash Freak Mascara—Volumize, define & lift with every single swipe it looked during... V Urban Decay Travel-Size Lash Freak Mascara—Volumize, define & lift with every single.... Is it worth it your Independent Premium section, under my profile flake-proof mascara creates 23.6 times volume... From some of the brand makes some pretty bold claims about its results,,. Definition to lashes punten met je ICI PARIS XL Member Card Perversion mascara: rated 3 out 5. Pretty different right at the Lash root for added lift and volumise all in one and. 25.00, although I got it on eBay for $ 25 long urban decay lash freak mascara review! Beautiful, fan-like effect going to Sephora on Saturday so I ’ m always on the tip of brush. Brush-Tip and a curved side adds lift shaped, promising to define, lift and volumise all in one night... Eyelashes with thickening, volumising, lengthening and waterproof mascaras by Urban Decay just launched a new long-wearing mascara a! Fl oz Urban Decay without any bristles ) too Faced pretty pricey for a dramatic, wide-eyed look.! 20 hours ; it ’ s smudge-proof and sweatproof latest offering is its `` Lash Freak Mascara—Volumize, define lift! Must-Try..... for anyone after major volume and visible length for the lashes! The best lookout for a transformative product to add to my urban decay lash freak mascara review bag lashes while a...