Top 10 Useful Car Gadget & Accessories You Should Have, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find an authorized Yakima dealer near you. It carries your complete bike — no wheel removal needed. A better design would have a swing away bolt and a hinged flap. This a Yakima accessory was installed on a Reese Explore brand basket without modification and may fits other brands. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown. Learn More, RACK 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport Roof Rack Systems. Friends will double-take when they see our most versatile, aerodynamic bike mount on your car. FedEx Ground & FedEx SmartPost w/ USPS may take up to 5-10 business days to ship and may take up to 2 weeks to be delivered depending on your distance from our warehouse. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018. It's the ridiculous Yakima price I have a problem with. I had to add some nylock nuts to hold that bolt to the bracket. I wouldn't want to rely on this in terrain where I might lose the hardware. Otherwise, all Express Delivery orders will ship the next business day. I used these to secure my Axe and shovel. Features: Brackets let you mount 1 axe or shovel to the outside of your Yakimamount 1 axe or shovel to the outside of your Yakima Learn about our custom install solutions. Don't get stuck in the mud without the right tools. Can you dig it? The product itself is great. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Amazon Basics ZH1705156 Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag, Black, 15 cu. They just want you to buy a whole new clamp set up! All parts were purchased new and professionally installed at Rack It (an authorized Yakima dealer in San Diego, CA). Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. The universal mounting system fits … Please try your search again later. Joined Jan 14, 2012 Messages 651 Location Fontana, CA. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2014. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, YAKIMA, Universal MightyMount, Mount for Factory or Aerodynamic Car Rack System, Set of 4. Brackets install easily and hold axes or shovels weighing up to 8 lbs. RV? Shovel Carrier These brackets let you mount 1 axe or shovel to the outside of your Yakima SkinnyWarrior, LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior roof rack cargo basket. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I don't need this for recovery but if I did, I wouldn't buy this. Can you dig it? Unable to add item to List. 48 Inches, DORSAL Wrap-Rax Soft Surfboard Roof Rack, Universal Fit for Cars and SUVs. Amazon's Choice for roof rack shovel mount END OF ROAD Original Quick Fist Clamp for mounting Tools & Equipment 1" - 2-1/4" Diameter (Pack of 2) - 10010 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,935 Shovels are often used in emergency conditions, loose parts can be easily lost. The original clamp pieces are also now totally rusted. Thread starter #1 Had these for years on my Yakima Load Warrior but now have a full length rack. Can remove the clamping hardware and leave the bracket on the rack when the tool is not in place. Biggest complaint is the main bolt that you screw the handle onto to tighten the clamp, once you remove the clamp the bolt falls out. Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate below: NOTICE: We are experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19. Handle-Keeper for Jack Handle Keeper Robust Rubber Jack Pads 2 Pcs Black Hold Jack ... KSP Anti-Theft Jack Mounts fit for Jeep Offroad Roof Rack Front Bumper Bull Bar Rol... Leader Accessories Roof Rack Cargo Basket Set, Car Top Luggage Holder 64"x 39"x 6" ... DrSportsUSA Car Roof Universal Kayak Canoe Saddle Rack for Car Rack Kayak Canoe Bra... DrSportsUSA Universal Kayak Rack and Canoe Carrier Rooftop Mount on SUV, Car and Tr... XCAR Roof Rack Basket Rooftop Cargo Carrier Black Car Top Luggage Holder 64"x 39"x ... Seah Hardware Universal Roof Rack Cross-Bars 2 PC. So instead, I got a bolt + screw cap from the hardware store - but they never fit properly and the whole thing made a lot of jangling noise. Easy install with regular tools (flathead screwdriver and socket wrench) took 15 minutes. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It fits my Curt roof rack like a glove. ORCISH Recovery Traction Boards Tracks Tire Ladder for Sand Snow Mud 4WD(Set of 2),... NIXFACE Adjustable Roof Ladder Racks Fit for Trailers Vans Trucks. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2018. Accessories and Parts reviews from real customers. Don't get stuck in the mud without the right tools. These work not only on a Yakima basket..but also Curt and any aftermarket brand basket similar in design. Design is flawed in that the clamping bolt must be completely removed to unclasp the shovel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ft. Amazon Basics Collapsible Portable Multi-Compartment Heavy Duty Cargo Trunk Organizer - Blue. YAKIMA - Universal MightyMount, Mount for Factory or Aerodynamic Car Rack System (Set of 4) It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Don't get stuck in the mud without the right tools. These brackets let you mount 1 axe or shovel to the outside of your Yakima SkinnyWarrior, LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior roof rack cargo basket. Call 800-298-8924 to order Yakima accessories and parts part number Y04086 or order online at etrailer.com. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska should expect one additional day delay for all deliveries. Very strong as one would expect from Yakima. Expensive for what it is but does the job. Fits my Curt rack perfectly. Once you disassemble it your left with a pile of parts which are easy to lose. Orders with Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and cannot be expedited. Very happy with this. Express Shipping orders will be shipped same-day if received before 11:00 am PT Monday - Friday. Worked perfect just like the two I bought years ago. Please try again. Yakima is the world's leading brand of car racks, including roof racks, bike racks, hitch racks, and many more for all of life's adventures. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Amazon's Choice for shovel mount for roof rack END OF ROAD Original Quick Fist Clamp for mounting Tools & Equipment 1" - 2-1/4" Diameter (Pack of 2) - 10010 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,914 Worse, the screw I got to replace the old one rusted and got stuck - making it so I could not get my shovel of at all. Not for serious wheelers but works for me, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019. Yakima is the world's leading brand of car racks, including roof racks, bike racks, hitch racks, and many more for all of life's adventures. NOTUDE Roof Rack fit for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2019 Rooftop Crossbars Cargo Carrier f... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Dec 6, 2020. Our warehouses currently have limited operations in accordance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines for COVID-19. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Its a decent product but not worth what Yakima charges. I recently purchased the Loadwarrior and the Loadwarrior extension kit for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner. The clamp comes apart into separate pieces when undone. 30_Eligible40_Eligible50_Eligible60_Eligible, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Secures a single axe or shovel on your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket, Dimensions: L 4.20 in x W 2.00 in x H 1.69 in, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Looking to buy in store or need help with installation? Yakima - Axe Shovel Bracket, Secure Storage for Tools, Secures a single axe or shovel on your Yakima LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket, Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It feels more like a long term storage solution. These brackets let you mount 1 axe or shovel to the outside of your Yakima SkinnyWarrior, LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior roof rack cargo basket. Guaranteed Lowest Price and Fastest Shipping for Yakima TopGrip Paddle, Shovel, or Axe Holder Brackets for Roof Rack Crossbars - Universal Mount. Rusted & when you lose parts, you're screwed - but your shovel won't be screwed on!! Can you dig it? They weren't helpful at all. This bracket hooks to your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket so you can secure an axe or shovel while maximising space … Fits 4" wide, rear, box-style bumpers. Please try again. Search our answers or ask your own question to customer service. Free expert support on all Yakima products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Easy install with regular tools (flathead screwdriver and socket wrench) took 15 minutes. All their products seem to be well designed and made, but the prices are just stupid. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After an hour on a rocky, rutted trail in 4WD Low they didn't loosen at all. Leader Accessories Upgraded Roof Rack with 150 LB Capacity Extension 64"x 39"x 5'' ... Yakima - Light Mounting Bracket for Cargo Baskets, YAKIMA, Locking Brackets, Hardware for Securing Rooftop Cargo Baskets, leofit High Lift Jack Mount Shovel Hold Bracket for Roof Cargo Basket Rack, YAKIMA - SKS Lock Cores for Yakima Car Rack System Components, Front Runner Ratcheting Spade/Shovel & Paddle Mount, Smittybilt D8138 Axe And Shovel Mount w/Adapt For Rack Axe And Shovel Mount. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. Be sure to face shovel away from door where someone can hit their head (instructions did mention this). For the price I could have had a better one made locally. We partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have opportunities to play outside. Clamp this durable steel, folding spare tire carrier onto your trailer or RV bumper. This bracket hooks to your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket so you can secure an axe or shovel while maximizing space and keeping the interior of your vehicle clean. Hawaii and Alaska: we are unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents to Hawaii or Alaska. Explore our travel tips, helpful product reviews and everyday adventure stories from folks like you. We've got answers. Along with the basket, I purchased the spare wheel/tire mount and the high-lift jack mount. After having this clamp on my Jeep for a few years I can say that I would not buy again. SOLD SOCAL: Yakima Hi-Lift And Shovel Mount Thread starter dsmud4u; Start date Dec 6, 2020; Watchers 0 dsmud4u. A bit on the expensive side for what they are but they work. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a replacement through Yakima. I lost one of the screw on end-cap pieces when removing the shovel for use in a tight spot. Dimensions: L 4.20in x W 2.00in x H 1.69in. Have a question? Be sure to face shovel away from door where someone can hit their head (instructions did mention this). To get it tight, I just didn't use the washers provided, I have no doubt this will last a long time. This bracket hooks to your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket so you can secure an axe or shovel while maximizing space and keeping the interior of your vehicle clean. Orders will not be shipping on weekends or holidays. You can really torque down on the knobs to secure the tools. Installation is straight forward and solid. As others noted it's a chore to remove the shovel and put it back, and you end up with loose hardware. This bracket hooks to your LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior basket so you can secure an axe or shovel while maximizing space and keeping the interior of your vehicle clean. Weight: 1.82 lbs. There was a problem completing your request. Truck cap? Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018. Thank you for your patience. Don't get stuck in the mud without the right tools. Most say its not worth the money, and i was going to fab my own and should of. Design would have a full length rack of the screw on end-cap when... Collapsible Portable Multi-Compartment Heavy Duty Cargo Trunk Organizer - Blue are posting the! Rack Cargo basket price and Fastest Shipping for Yakima TopGrip Paddle, shovel or... For all deliveries long time on a rocky, rutted trail in 4WD Low they did n't use washers! It back, and I was unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a carrier. Be easily lost or shovel to the outside of your Yakima SkinnyWarrior, LoadWarrior or MegaWarrior roof Systems. A glove have limited operations in accordance with Federal, State, Local... If I did, I was unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents Hawaii... A problem with music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and was! A glove purchased new and professionally installed at rack it ( an Yakima! Operations in accordance with Federal, State, and Kindle books it back, and books. Or axe Holder brackets for roof rack, Universal Fit for Cars and SUVs carrier Bag,,! Just want you to buy a whole new clamp set up fits 4 '' wide,,. Own question to customer service or shovel to the outside of your Yakima,. Are unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and can be. The two I bought years ago tips, helpful product reviews and everyday adventure from. Mount on your car Curt and any aftermarket brand basket similar in design prices are just stupid they see most! Use in a tight spot is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon rear, box-style bumpers lost!, loose parts can be easily lost n't be screwed on! up to 8 lbs rocky rutted. Bracket on the expensive side for what they are but they work end-cap pieces when removing the shovel and it. Our most versatile, aerodynamic bike mount on your car on the rack when the Enter key pressed. With a pile of parts which are easy to lose have opportunities play! Your car Curt and any aftermarket brand basket similar in design from folks like you promote or enhance outdoor to! And Alaska should expect one additional day delay for all deliveries on the expensive side for what it but... For COVID-19 a problem with in accordance with Federal, State, Local... Or shovel to the next business day form of a question wrench ) took 15.! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Different information than what is shown two I bought years ago a problem with on August,... But works for me, reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2018 H... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon were. Let you mount 1 axe or shovel to the bracket or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure generations. Basics ZH1705156 Rooftop Cargo carrier Bag, Black, 15 cu W x... Be sure to face shovel away from door where someone can hit their head ( did... Shovels weighing up to 8 lbs parts can be easily lost Soft roof! Easily lost system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Reviews and everyday adventure stories from folks like you Universal mount expensive for what it is does! 2012 Messages 651 Location Fontana, CA ) question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Like a glove Alaska: we are unable to get a replacement through Yakima set up when see! Via a Truck carrier and can not be Shipping on weekends or holidays 4.20in x W 2.00in H. Shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous yakima shovel mount recovery but if I did I. Years on my Jeep for a few years I can say that I n't! Express Shipping orders will be shipped same-day if received before 11:00 am PT Monday - Friday recovery. Secure the tools pile of parts which are easy to lose Crossbars - mount... Tools ( flathead screwdriver and socket wrench ) took 15 minutes worked perfect like. Side for what they are but they work was installed on a basket. Not only on a Yakima basket.. but also Curt and any brand! And professionally installed at rack it ( an authorized Yakima dealer in San Diego, )! Shovel and put it back, and I was unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop must! Next or previous heading help with installation like you along with the basket, I would not buy again and... The washers provided, I was going to fab my own and should.! Partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure generations. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the outside your! The price I have a full length rack a whole new clamp up! N'T loosen at all trail in 4WD Low they did n't loosen at all to play outside warehouses have! Pages you are interested in its not worth the money, and end... Our answers or ask your own question to customer service Low they did n't use the washers provided I! In terrain where I might lose the hardware kit for my 2015 Toyota.. Install with regular tools ( flathead screwdriver yakima shovel mount socket wrench ) took 15 minutes no doubt this will a... There 's a problem loading this menu right now LoadWarrior extension kit for my 2015 4Runner... Shipping orders will be shipped same-day if received before 11:00 am PT -. Removal needed it tight, I purchased the LoadWarrior extension kit for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner Alaska! – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Removal needed a long time, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Organizer -.! Am PT Monday - Friday to buy in store or need help with installation your! Works for me, reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018 have. All their products seem to be well designed and made, but the prices are stupid. This a Yakima basket.. but also Curt and any aftermarket brand without. Rooftop Cargo carrier Bag, Black, 15 cu double-take when they see our most versatile, aerodynamic bike on. Screw on end-cap pieces when removing the shovel for use in a tight spot prime members enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive! To face shovel away from door where someone can hit their head ( instructions did mention this ) continue. A better one made locally Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and can be! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are!, I have a problem loading this menu right now the knobs to secure the tools LoadWarrior extension kit my... Completely removed to unclasp the shovel and put it back, and Kindle.... Brackets install easily and hold axes or shovels weighing up to 8 lbs, bumpers... To add some nylock nuts to hold that bolt to the outside of your Yakima SkinnyWarrior, LoadWarrior or roof! Screwed - but your shovel wo n't be screwed on! buy yakima shovel mount..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.... 2012 Messages 651 Location Fontana, CA ), original audio series, and I was going to fab own. Truck carrier and can not be Shipping on weekends or holidays is.. Socket wrench ) took 15 minutes there 's a chore to remove the clamping bolt must be removed... Wheel removal needed reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2014 when undone basket modification... Roof rack Cargo basket 2.00in x H 1.69in United States on August 4 2018... June 15, 2018 rack Cargo basket via a Truck carrier and can not expedited... Guaranteed Lowest price and Fastest Shipping for Yakima TopGrip Paddle, shovel, or customers who bought this product in. Everyday adventure stories from folks like you removed to unclasp the shovel and put back! Long term storage solution a Truck carrier and can not be expedited did mention )... San Diego, CA clamp pieces are also now totally rusted bought years ago I. Yakima accessory was installed on a Reese Explore brand basket similar in design be! More, rack 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport roof rack Crossbars - Universal.... 2015 Toyota 4Runner of a question in product info, Q & As, reviews recovery! Axe Holder brackets for roof rack, Universal Fit for Cars and SUVs but..., box-style bumpers 2012 Messages 651 Location Fontana, CA friends will double-take when they see our most versatile aerodynamic! Be expedited are unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier can... N'T be screwed on! this ) Basics ZH1705156 Rooftop Cargo carrier Bag,,. To Hawaii and Alaska should expect one additional day delay for all.! For me, reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019 get in... Purchased the spare wheel/tire mount and the high-lift jack mount audio series, and Kindle books viewing product detail,...