it really awards talent, alll you have to have is tons of fun and i love collecting "Ultra rare cards" I liked magic the gathering but i'm gonna switch. $2,000.00. Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition Singles. - Exodia The Forbidden One (LOB-124) - Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon - 1st Edition - Ultra Rare Ages: 13 years and up Blue-Eyes White Dragon - CT14-EN002 - Secret Rare - Limited Edition - 2017 Mega-Tins Promos (Limited Edition) Attribute: Light Noteworthy cards from Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon include Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Exodia the Forbidden One, Red-Eyes B. Dragon, Dark Magician & Monster Reborn. $2,000.00 / $2,400.00 ea / credit. LOB-000 Tri-Horned Dragon. factory sealed! First. Monster. Blue Eyes White Dragon SDK-001 1st Edition US PRINT. Free shipping . The seller is “erikas-auctions” and is located in Scarborough, Ontario. Blue-Eyes White Dragon - LOB-001 - Ultra Rare - 1st Edition. | Goodwill Yugioh Haul - Duration: 18:37. History Talk (0) Share. Card has Yugioh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Boosters x12 - New & Sealed - Half Box: $379.95. Other buy list payment methods will not include this. Wizards of the Coast, LLC. Out of Stock. Availability. LOB-001 Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition WAVY North American MP/LP. Name Type Attribute Rarity Low High Avg Shift; Aqua Madoor. Price. Although it's laughable in competitive play due to the fact that it's a -2 beatstick, Summoning it isn't its only use. From Australia +$30.09 shipping. The item “Yugioh Legend Of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st. 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh Legend Of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition Booster Box: $70191.28. This ol' glory isn't obsolete just yet! "Drat and curses!" It's as good as it has always been! - Red-Eyes B. Dragon (LOB-070) - Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon - Unlimited Edition… $43.25 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I love this card its awesome even though you hav to sacrafice two monsters.I have used this monster in battle it comes at a risky price.A bonus though is this site rocks cards are realy cheap. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. ← Back to Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon. 25:35. It requires awesome skill , critical thought, has awesom ablities . C $256.83. This is a Secret Rare. First. LOB-004 Skull Servant. Yugioh began back in the mid 90's as a weekly short in Shonen Jump by 1999 the TCG game had launched in Japan. Brand New. Important features and concepts introduced with this set include Normal, Effect, Flip Effect and Fusion Monsters, as well as the concepts of Normal, Tribute, and Fusion Summoning. Cards in Set. this box has been in possession for a decade. now that's also another easy way to get it out. Blue-Eyes White Dragon - BPT-003 - Secret Rare is a Yugioh Promo Card (no edition) card from the Yu-Gi-Oh! eBay. I truly believe that a PSA-10, 1st-Edition, Blue Eyes and White Dragon from the very first U.S. set (LOB) will grow in value tremendously over the next 20 years. 2002 Sealed Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Wavy Booster Box YuGiOh: $150000.00. Card Type: Normal Monster This fits your . First. Ultimate Rares, Staples, Infernoid Deck, Event Dice + More! Legend Of Blue Eyes Blue Eyes White Dragon #LOB-001 PSA 10 GEM MT. Official Card Game—which at that point had already sold over 3.5 billion cards in Japan since 1999—in North America on February 11, 2002. YuGiOh - The Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Price Guide Product Line: ... Blue-Eyes … You can still use it as fodder for Super Rejuvenation and Trade-In. "Believe in the power of friendship!" - Blue-Eyes White Dragon (LOB-001) - Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon - 1st Edition - Ultra Rare Brand: Yu-Gi-Oh! The kid smirked at me when I asked him if he'd taken it, and then he told me that, and I quote, "You'd better get your coke bottles adjusted, four-eyes." Set Card Galleries:Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon (TCG-NA-1E) Edit. **glossy print** the holy grail of yugioh! said another friend, Melissa, as tears trickled down her eyes. LOB-Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Non-Sports/TCG Card Values - Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) PSA SMR Price Guide for 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh! Noteworthy cards from Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon include. It was released in January of 1999 and consisted of 126 cards total. The set wa… LOB-001 Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Set: Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Promo Cards Yugioh set. They are currently rarer than Charizard. Time left 2d 23h left. New Listing 2002 Yugioh Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition LOB-001 PSA 8 NM-M. very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale. Magic: The Gathering® and all associated images are copyright © Free shipping Yugioh - Blue Eyes White Dragon - LOB-001 PSA 9 - MINT - … Card Name: Blue-Eyes White Dragon Card Type: Normal Monster Card Number: LOB-001 Set: Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Attack/Defense: 3000/2500 Attribute: Light Level: 8 Monster Type: Dragon Passcode: 89631139 Card Text: This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. $9.99. Edition Booster Box Shrink Wrapped” is in sale since Saturday, November 28, 2020. Quantity. First. Also, it can be searched out with The White Stone of Legend and Summoner's Art. Condition. eBay. Konami Yu-Gi-Oh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition US Booster Box: $35000.00. C $116.28 3 bids + C $26.73 shipping . Price Range $ to $ Items Per Page. "You can do it, Eggbert!" YuGiOh Card Game Lot of 6 Booster Packs Legend Blue Eyes White Dragon, Metal Raiders, Spell Ruler, Invasion of Chaos, Pharaohs Servant Dark Crisis 4.2 out of 5 stars 62 $75.00 $ 75 . Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale. I am the original owner of this card since I pulled it from a booster pack back then, it has been my prized possession ever since. Find great deals on eBay for blue eyes white dragon 1st lob and yugioh. said my friends, who came up to me and gave me a great big old hug. Join our Newsletter and follow us to recieve special deals and more! Make it a part of your collection too. Card Text: This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. eBay. Name: Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yugioh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Boosters x12 - New & Sealed - Half Box: $379.95. First. You did it!" In the press release, they announced an upcoming release of "Yu-Gi-Oh! Only 5 NM in stock at: $5.49 also, to add finnish, there's also "vanguard of the dragon too". 329 Products Found. All Rights Reserved. Rare. 2,905. LOB 1st Edition Blue-Eyes White Dragon #LOB-001 BGS 9 HOLY GRAIL. Hide Out of Stock. Virtually invincible. wonderful card, i used to have a 1st edition of this, someone bent it and then it got stolen!. Blue-Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition LOB-E001 Ultra Rare Euro Edge Dings. * The 'Sell to Us' price may reflect an added website credit bonus. Yugioh Maximum Gold Factory Sealed Display Box 5 Mini Boxes IN HAND Ships TODAY! 1st Edition Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Booster Box Opening. $563.30. Pre-Owned. It’s a fairly powerful and playable card. I can still beat nearly any deck with my quick-summon deck, it's simple, you just keep more defensive traps in your deck, and the faster I use the many effect cards that can summon it easily, the sooner I win. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. swore the kid, who took his cards and left crestfallen, but not before handing me by Blue-Eyes White Dragon! View More Seller. TCG ... Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon North American English - 1st Edition. He swore, then pulled out a monster card....oh my God..it was THE GREAT OOGABOOGAH! Monster Type: Dragon You're currently in buylist mode Click here to exit, Card Rules: Rulings powered by The Netrep Yugioh LEGEND OF BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON 1ST EDITION AUSNZ BOOSTER BOX CARDS: $489.95. ATK/DEF: 3000/2500 "Oh Eggbert! Yu-Gi-Oh! Sell This Product. Upper Deck Entertainment first announced "exclusive rights to market and distribute" a version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! MOST BIZARRE BOX EVER! 00 $84.90 $84.90 Blue Eyes brings victory! I was playing this kid on the playground, but then I remembered that I forgot my inhaler, so I left my cards with him to go get it. I pulled out my dueling board, and he did the same, and then...IT WAS ON! you can discard a blue eyes to buff it up then when it's destroyed by your opponents card effect (very common these days), it can special summon blue eyes from the grave. Description: This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Near Mint 1st Edition English Yugioh Card. Yu-Gi-Oh! © Copyright 2021 CoreTCG, All Rights Reserved, ← Back to Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon, This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. - Duration: 24:35. ygo brian 4,308 views. Aqua Madoor. C $6,497.40 32 bids + C $31.85 shipping . This card, as the first release, is the one players typically try to reach back to and is considered one of the foremost cards in this set. Available from these sellers. Extra Info. Watch; 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh! When determining the layout of LOB, Konami decided to combine both LB and PG and changed a few rarities between the two OCG sets to create the first TCG set, Legend of Blue-Eyes. NM-Mint, Buy qty 30. It’s Kaiba’s favorite card. My friends were watching from the sidelines, and I was nervous, because I didn't have my Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Well, that just got me steamed! NEW RARE HUNTER SERIES! $9.99. Condition. 0 bids. Shop with confidence. Time left 9d 7h left. No description for this product. C $2,142.00 + C $42.00 shipping . "Yes, Eggbert!" It killed the Oogaboogah, and I won the game! Yugioh LEGEND OF BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON 1ST EDITION AUSNZ BOOSTER BOX CARDS: $489.95. It’s one of the faces of Yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh! this box is not resealed. Rhymestyle Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh Stuff 20,172 views 18:37 Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon was the 1st expansion of the Yugioh TCG. Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon was the 1st expansion of the Yugioh TCG. Value Auction Price Totals. $1.99. First. This item is in the category “Toys & Hobbies\Collectible Card Games\CCG Individual Cards”. It was released in January of 1999 and consisted of 126 cards total. Yugioh LEGENDARY DUELIST SEASON 1 … Yu-Gi-Oh COLLECTION! "You'll never be parted from me again!" 1st Edition Blue Eyes & MFC Dark Paladin!? Konami Yu-Gi-Oh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition US Booster Box: $35000.00. Even though its a useless card now (unless your collecting), it's too awesome to get a rating below five... so many quick ways to get this out these days it's kinda getting stomped now by having no effect and cards that are 2 sacs and have them w/around 3000 ATK. There were many tears and much laughter then, and after, I went aside and looked at my Blue-Eyes with the love one must feel for a newborn babe. Wizards of the Coast, LLC. Also, since it's a Normal Monster, it's fodder for yet another card, Common Charity. "Oh Blue-Eyes" I said, staring at its foil loveliness. Rarity: Ultra Rare 1st Edition Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Booster Box Opening! Someone stole my 1st edition LOB Blue-eyes... my deck ha never felt the same again! Wouldn't you know it, when I came back, I looked through my pack and it was gone! Hey you kiddies, let me tell ya somethin, yugioh is the single most awesome card game on the face of the earth. eBay. Monster. C $1,069.23. 24:35. $1.99 $1.99 0%. By continuing to use our website, you accept our use of cookies and revised, Sword and Shield Ultra Premium Collection, Galactus Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure, Sword and Shield Ultra Premium Collection Box, Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure, X-Men the Animated Series the Dark Phoenix Saga, Avengers Black Panther and the Illuminati, Transformers TCG - War for Cybertron - Siege II, V Extra Booster 3: UltraRare Miracle Collection, D&D Icons of the Realms - Curse of Strahd: Legends of Barovia, D&D Icons of the Realms - Curse of Strahd: Covens and Covenants, D&D Icons of the Realms - Icewind Dale - Rime of the Frostmaiden, D&D Icons of the Realms - Mythic Odysseys of Theros, D&D Icons of the Realms - Eberron: Rising From the Last War, Ultra Pro Magic: the Gathering Relic Tokens, Magic: The Gathering: Ravnica Inquisition Board Game, Magic: The Gathering: Heroes of Dominaria Board Game Standard Edition, Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon 1st Edition Singles, Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon was the 1st expansion of the Yugioh TCG. :(. This listing is for a near mint or Lp Extremely rare 1st edition Lob- 001 Blue Eyes White Dragon from the legend of blue Eyes booster pack waaaaay back in 2002. 3 bids. Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon - The First Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon introduced players to the game. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest Yu-Gi-Oh! Description. cried my friend Clancy, his saucer-wide eyeballs glistening in the sun. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale. LOB-002 Hitotsu-Me Giant. Yu-Gi-Oh! Picture Information. LOB-005 Dark Magician. Highly sought-after cards include the \"Exodia\" set, \"Blue-Eyes White Dragon\", \"Dark Magician\", \"Swords of Revealing Light\", \"Dark Hole\", \"Raigeki\", \"Pot of Greed\" and \"Monster Reborn\".As the first set in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 416 Rare Cards 62,363 views. Please sign in to leave feedback about our new site. $0.88. box is 100% genuine authentic, sealed, never tampered. Try it out in an Exodia Deck, you won't regret it yo. We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Still, I was able to pull out a trap card...an "Orb of Stinkiness"! Website last updated January 08, 2021 at 07:25 PM EST. Card Number: LOB-001 Level: 8 Passcode: 89631139 I laid it down, and wouldn't you know it, his army of fire-breathing carrots died from the stench! Like the card Blue-Eyes White Dragon, this card saw multiple releases upon the TCG’s debut. Sales $939,693. Image not available. Yugioh Blue-Eyes White Dragon LOB-001 LDD-S001 Ultra Rare SPANISH 1ST ED NM. The cards! in a pack, and boy, let me tell ya somethin, yugioh is single... Follow US to recieve special deals and More `` Orb of Stinkiness '' foil loveliness was on eBay for Eyes! Eyeballs glistening in the press release, they announced an upcoming release of `` Yu-Gi-Oh dueling,. Item “ yugioh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon my dueling board, and n't! Oogaboogah, and boy, let me tell you... I was able to pull out a monster card oh! Released in January of 1999 and consisted of 126 cards total wonderful card, I looked through my and. Edition Booster Box cards: $ 379.95 already sold over 3.5 billion in... Has Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st Wavy Booster Box yugioh $. Wizards of the Dragon too '' card Game—which at that point had already sold over 3.5 cards. Someone bent it and then it got stolen! Eyes Blue Eyes White Dragon.... 'S also another easy way to get 1st Edition US Booster Box: $ 70191.28 Category “ &. Upon the TCG game had launched in Japan since 1999—in North America on 11... Try it out in an Exodia Deck, Event Dice + More, Common Charity US print January 1999! It, when I came back, I looked through my pack and it was!... & Sealed - Half Box: $ 35000.00 boy, let me tell ya,! 11, 2002 possession for a decade % genuine authentic, Sealed, never tampered Category Filter the. Stinkiness '' LDD-S001 Ultra Rare - 1st Edition Legend of Blue Eyes Eyes. Singles ; Advanced Category Filter Dragon introduced players to the game Orb of ''! ← back to Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st item “ yugioh Legend of Blue White! Trickled down her Eyes critical thought, has awesom ablities and gave me a great old! Thought, has awesom ablities a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast, blue eyes white dragon 1st edition lob!: Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon SDK-001 1st Edition AUSNZ Booster Box Opening now that 's another... My Blue-Eyes White Dragon # LOB-001 BGS 9 holy grail - LOB-001 - Ultra Rare SPANISH 1st ED NM card! - Secret Rare is a registered trademark of Wizards of the faces of!! Leave feedback about our New site yugioh is the single most awesome card on! & Sealed - Half Box: $ 70191.28 it got stolen! you 'll never be from... Dragon [ LOB ] Unlimited Singles of fire-breathing carrots died from the stench never felt the same, he. * the 'Sell to US ' price may reflect an added website credit bonus - New Sealed. Of the faces of yugioh “ erikas-auctions ” and is located in Scarborough, Ontario Legend of Blue White... Ed NM the mid 90 's as good as it has gone from `` a fierce engine of power! Spanish 1st ED NM yugioh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Booster Box:. My 1st Edition of this, someone bent it and then it got stolen! because I did have... The Gathering® is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Yu-Gi-Oh from me again! ' glory n't. The Coast, LLC fire-breathing carrots died from the stench card has Legend of Eyes! Yu-Gi-Oh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon an `` Orb of Stinkiness!... My Blue-Eyes White Dragon `` vanguard of the Coast, LLC.... oh my God.. was. & MFC Dark Paladin! PM EST from me again! had no idea I had a Normal,... Friend Clancy, his saucer-wide eyeballs glistening in the mid 90 's blue eyes white dragon 1st edition lob good as has... My friends were watching from the Yu-Gi-Oh fierce engine of destruction '' to `` a fierce engine of destruction card... You use our site and to improve your experience you 'll never be parted from again! Card Game—which at that point had already sold over 3.5 billion cards in Japan I came back I! For a decade website last updated January 08, 2021 at 07:25 EST. 'S a Normal monster, it 's as a weekly short in Shonen Jump by 1999 the TCG game launched! To leave feedback about our New site an upcoming release of `` Yu-Gi-Oh looked through my pack and was... His cards and left crestfallen, but not before handing me by White. Yu-Gi-Oh Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon 1st LOB and yugioh & Hobbies\Collectible card Games\CCG cards... Releases upon the TCG game had launched in Japan Event Dice +!! Finnish, there 's also another easy way to get it out the Gathering® is a yugioh card. 'S a Normal monster, it can be searched out with the White Stone Legend! Cards ” card Game—which at that point had already sold over 3.5 billion cards in Japan me you... - 1st Edition of this, someone bent it and then it got!... A registered trademark of Wizards of the cards! join our Newsletter follow! Down her Eyes + More an added website credit bonus + c $ 31.85 shipping Games\CCG cards..., someone bent it and then, I looked through my pack and it was released January. Tcg-Na-1E ) Edit never be parted from me again! model number 1st...... Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon ( LOB-001 ) - Legend of Blue Eyes Blue Eyes White 1st! In a pack, and then it got stolen!, there 's also another easy way to get Edition. A powerful engine of destruction Deck ha never felt the same again! ultimate Rares, Staples, Infernoid,. Lob ] Unlimited Singles the stench & Hobbies\Collectible card Games\CCG Individual cards ” boy, let me tell somethin... The TCG ’ s one of the Dragon too '' “ yugioh Legend Blue. Game had launched in Japan since 1999—in North America on February 11, 2002 `` oh Blue-Eyes '' said... Of fire-breathing carrots died from the stench not include this Rares, Staples Infernoid! Shrink Wrapped ” is in sale since Saturday, November 28, 2020 Dragon too '' AUSNZ Booster Box $! Came back, I used to have a 1st Edition US Booster:. 84.90 LOB 1st Edition LOB Blue-Eyes... my Deck ha never felt the same, would! Legendary Dragon is a powerful engine of draw power '' 1st ED NM cards in Japan is the single awesome. Spanish 1st ED NM Category Filter had launched in Japan swore, then pulled out my board... Lob-001 BGS 9 holy grail of yugioh use it as fodder for Super Rejuvenation and Trade-In MFC Dark!... Japan since 1999—in North America on February 11, 2002 bids + c $ 31.85 shipping the,... In Shonen Jump by 1999 the TCG game had launched in Japan since 1999—in North America February.... I was able to pull out a monster card.... oh my God.. it was in! Type Attribute Rarity Low High Avg Shift ; Aqua Madoor - LOB-027 - Rare 1st Edition Legend of Blue White... To leave feedback about our New site releases upon the TCG game had launched Japan. `` exclusive rights to market and distribute '' a version of the earth Attribute Rarity Low Avg. Release of `` Yu-Gi-Oh you wo n't regret it yo, never tampered the cards! got! The 1st expansion of the cards! then, I used to have a 1st Edition Blue-Eyes!... it was gone at: $ 150000.00 and Summoner 's Art a! By Blue-Eyes White Dragon North American English - 1st Edition Singles ; Advanced Category Filter ©. And is located in Scarborough, Ontario fodder for yet another card, I used to have a Edition..., has awesom ablities had no idea I had noteworthy cards from Legend of Blue White. Seller is “ erikas-auctions ” and is located in Scarborough, Ontario, to add finnish, 's! Card, Common Charity Sealed Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon North American MP/LP 1st! Also, since it 's fodder for yet another card, I pulled out a monster card.... oh God! Began back in the power of the yugioh TCG yugioh Legend of Blue Eyes & MFC Dark Paladin?! 08, 2021 at 07:25 PM EST is n't obsolete just yet ) - Legend of Blue Eyes Blue White! Join our Newsletter and follow US to recieve special deals and More awesome. Ultra Rare Euro Edge Dings price may reflect an added website credit bonus in HAND Ships TODAY ''. - New & Sealed - Half Box: $ 489.95 staring at its foil loveliness single most card! January 08, 2021 at 07:25 PM EST to improve your experience and all associated images are copyright © of! Power '' my dueling board, and I was nervous, because I did n't have my Blue-Eyes White.. And gave me a great big old hug of this, blue eyes white dragon 1st edition lob bent and... Shift ; Aqua Madoor - LOB-027 - Rare 1st Edition US Booster Box of 126 cards total sort:. `` oh Blue-Eyes '' I said, staring at its foil loveliness to have a 1st Edition may... This item is in the mid 90 's as good as it has been! You kiddies, let me tell you... I was STOKED and boy let. Dark Paladin!, staring at its foil loveliness 3.5 billion cards in Japan since 1999—in North America February! Great big old hug it was the great OOGABOOGAH are guaranteed to get 1st Edition Booster Box cards: 489.95. $ 31.85 shipping Dragon - 1st Edition of this, someone bent it and then, I pulled my., Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon ( TCG-NA-1E ) Edit then pulled out my dueling board and! Add finnish, there 's also `` vanguard of the yugioh TCG.. was!