3 g fiber. Personalized health review for Dave's Killer Bread Bread, Good Seed, Organic: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Buy Now . Whole Grain: 13 g or more per … DIRECTIONS Put ingredients in bread machine in order listed, and turn onto Dough setting. Find us at your local bakery aisle. Bold, Hearty, Sweet. The thin sliced good seed bread is just as delicious. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Shop Daves Killer Bread Organic Light Good Seed - 20.5 Oz from Albertsons. Daves Killer Bread Organic Good Seed - 27 Oz. 100% Whole Wheat Flour– I like this Wheat Montana brand. Walmart always is out of stock. A great bread like this requires ingredients are the highest quality. Last month you didn't have it in stock. May contain: soy. 70 calories. Dave's Killer Bread offers eight varieties of bread: 21 Whole Grain, Good Seed, Power Seed, Blues Bread, Cracked Wheat, Sprouted Wheat, Good Seed Spelt, and Rockin Rye. … Heat oven to 350. 27 oz Loaf ... Heavenly texture and saintly flavor - Good Seed is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. Shop Target for Dave's Killer Bread. UPC 013764027909. 5 g protein. Daves Killer Bread Good Seed Flourless Sprouted Wheat Bread. 5 g protein. 3 g fiber. Share! In a separate bowl, mix together all of the seeds… In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, and salt. Daves Killer Bread Spelt Ancient Grain Bread. author of The Superfoods Swap. UPC 013764027602. Add to List. 25 reviews. Browse our wide selection of Sandwich Bread for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! I’m learning as I go and sharing the journey. 14 g whole grains. Yummm. Buy Now ★ 5g PROTEIN ★ 3g FIBER ★ 520mg ALA OMEGA-3 ★ 14g WHOLE GRAINS. I love it! Related Products. Always made with killer taste and texture. Remove the dough … BUT thankfully SaveMart had 4 loaves on the 3rd of the month in stock!! Pull out when finished and shape for loaf pan. Bookmark. Food & Snacks Bakery Bread, Buns & Rolls Daves Killer Bread. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed Organic Bread (Generic). I am in no way an expert on all things related to bread making. Roll over image to zoom in $5.15. UPC 013764027084. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 21 ratings, based on 21 reviews. Dave's Killer Bread Seeded Honey Wheat Organic Bread. Let rise until size is suitable and bake for 25-35 minutes in a large loaf pan. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. With a seeded crust, this organic sliced bread offers killer flavor and 14 grams whole grains per serving. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. 520 mg ALA Omega-3. Dave's Killer Bread. Dave's Killer Bread Bread, Organic, Good Seed, Thin-Sliced. This organic whole grain bread is the perfect base for a grilled veggie sandwich or a classic turkey and cheese. No high fructose corn syrup. By Susan B. Boise. Most Popular. All of the five varieties of bread from Food For Life do not use any sugar of any kind. You don't need any special equipment to make this type of bread.… Details; Ingredients; More; Bread, Organic, Good Seed. 520 mg ALA Omega-3. Contains: wheat, oats, sesame seeds. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. With heavenly texture and saintly flavor, Dave's Killer Bread is always organic, kosher and non-GMO. Good Seed … Holy smokes. Dave’s Killer Bread® is powerfully different with killer taste and killer texture. Instructions Add yeast to the stand mixer bowl and add warm water. I re-read the ingredients label and am not seeing sprouted grains and seeds. The above may make a nice loaf of bread. Related Products. * © 2020, TM of Flowers Bakeries Brands, LLC, used under licence. With its heavenly texture and sweet taste, Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® has the boldest texture and sweetest flavour of our breads. Have questions or want more information?Call us at 1-800-661-7246 or Email us at [email protected]. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Get full nutrition facts for other Dave's Killer Bread products and all your other favorite brands. ... Dave's Killer Bread Organic Thin Sliced Good Seed Bread - 20.5oz. My 30-something self hardly believes it either! It’s organic, non-GMO, packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains with no artificial flavours or colours. Heavenly texture and saintly flavor... Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix your flours and salt together. 320 mg ALA omega-3. Going just by appearance and the packaging, Aldi’s bag says the bread is made with 23 whole grains and seeds (compared to Dave’s 21). Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Every loaf is packed with whole grains, protein and fiber with absolutely no artificial ingredients or … Look for organic, Non-GMO winter wheat. One key is to use a high extraction flour as the whole wheat flour. good seed® GOOD SEED ® With its heavenly texture and sweet taste, Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® has the boldest texture and sweetest flavour of our breads. Good Seed Bread. Dave's Killer Good Seed Bread is the best bread I've ever had. Dave's Killer Bread® Good Seed Organic Bread Loaf offers a bold and sweet taste. Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed Organic Bread is the boldest and sweetest of Dave's organic breads. Always power-packed with whole grains. Use bread machine on dough cycle. One bite, and you will become a BreadHead for life. It took some work to understand what the proportions of everything were and what techniques work for the home baker. 2 slices of Dave’s Killer Bread Good Seed Thin-Sliced Bread 1 slice Colby cheese. Walmart # 553264370. Loaf. OR mix dry ingredients, add wet... Place the dough in a greased bowl and turn so the greased side is on top OR spray the top with non-stick spray. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. If you use a stone ground wheat it will not have the same texture as Dave’s Killer Bread does. Whole Grain: 14 g or more per serving. My 20-something self would never believe I’ve become so handy in the kitchen. The story of the company is a great one. 3 g fiber. No artificial preservatives. Dave's Killer Bread. Daves Killer Bread Organic Good Seed - 27 Oz. Details; Ingredients; More; Bread, Organic, Good Seed. Good SEED. Gerbs Raw Super 5 Seed Mix– This is a good price on a seed … Let sit for 3-5 minutes until yeast is activated and foamy. INGREDIENTS:Organic whole wheat (organic whole wheat flour, organic cracked whole wheat), water, organic wheat flour, organic Good Seed® grain and seed mix (organic whole flax seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic brown sesame seeds, organic black sesame seeds, organic ground whole flax seeds, organic steel cut oats), organic cane sugar, organic wheat gluten, contains 2% or less of each of the following: organic molasses, organic oat fiber, yeast, sea salt, organic cultured wheat flour, organic vinegar, enzymes, organic acerola cherry powder. One slice has 6 grams of protein (one slice of Dave’s has 5), 4 grams of fiber (Dave’s has 5), and 150 milligrams of sodium (Dave’s has 180 milligrams). 3 g protein. 13 g whole grains. However, as with any copycat recipe, … Personalized health review for Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed Bread. Dave's Killer Bread Organic Good Seed Bread - 21oz. 1. Dave's Killer Bread Sin Dawg. 15 years in prison. There are 120 calories in 1 slice (45 g) of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed Bread. Heavenly texture and saintly flavor... Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. In the most recent issue of Modern Farmer (a relatively new food and farming publication), Lucas Adams tells the tale of Dave Dahl, a health bread baker.As the illustrated story unfolds, we learn about the challenging and sordid history of Dave's Killer Bread and the man behind it. Certified Organic by: QAI Inc. $4.89. This is to mimic Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Grains and Seeds (the one with the green label). Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. 8. Dave’s Killer Bread Good Seed Organic Bread. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. It will rock your world. Serving Size: 1.00 slice(45g) Amount Per Serving. Bread With the Highest and Lowest Calories on the Dave’s Killer Bread Menu. No artificial ingredients. 14 g whole grains. 64 (22.6 ¢/oz) Price for in-store purchase only. DKB FOUNDATION MEDIA DONATION REQUESTS CAREERS NUTRITION FAQS DKB MERCHANDISE CONTACT US, Grilled Veggie Sandwich With Pesto-Feta Mayo, Strawberry-Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups. WATER, ORGANIC ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CRUSHED WHOLE WHEAT, ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR INCLUDING THE GERM, SEED MIX (ORGANIC FLAX SEEDS, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SEEDS, ORGANIC GROUND FLAX SEEDS, ORGANIC BROWN SESAME SEEDS, ORGANIC BLACK SESAME SEEDS), ORGANIC SUGAR AND/OR ORGANIC EVAPORATED SUGAR CANE JUICE, ORGANIC WHEAT GLUTEN, ORGANIC MOLASSES, ORGANIC STEEL CUT OATS, OAT HULL FIBRE (ORGANIC OAT HULL FIBRE, TOCOPHEROLS), ORGANIC CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR, YEAST, SALT, ORGANIC VINEGAR, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL. USDA Organic. 2. Want to use it in a meal plan? WholeGrainsCouncil.org. I have made the bread. $4.64 $ 4. PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS BREAD … As far as I'm concerned, this bread has all the benefits and none of the drawbacks. 17 Serving Per Container. I've only ever had other types of bread, but this is a really great one. Cannot abide substitutions. No artificial preservatives. When the new company launched in 2005, Dave’s Killer Bread offered four varieties: Blues Bread, Nuts & Grains, Good Seed, and Rockin’ Rye. Non-GMO Project is a registered trademark of the Non-GMO Project. Bold, Hearty, Sweet. Whole Grain: 14 g or more per serving. Most Popular. Dave's Killer Good Seed Bread is one I order, or try to, 4 loaves minimum per month. Unlike a lot of other "healthy" loaves out there, Dave's Killer Bread truly lives up to the hype, according to Dawn Jackson Blatner, R.D. 64 $4.64 $ 4. USDA Organic. EAN 3691729304486. The Bread on the Dave’s Killer Bread menu with the lowest amount of calories are Thin-Sliced Organic Bread 21 Whole Grains & Seeds (60 calories), Good Seed Thin-Sliced Bread (70 calories) and Powerseed Bread Thin Sliced (80 calories). Dave's Killer Bread® Thin-Sliced Good Seed® Organic Bread 20.5 oz. But if you want to make Dave’s Killer Bread Good Seed Bread this won’t work. For a wide assortment of Dave's Killer Bread visit Target.com today. USDA Organic. No artificial ingredients. I’ve been making a copycat version of Dave’s Killer Bread at least once a week for about a year now. It took some work to understand what the proportions of everything were and what techniques for... Brands, LLC, used under licence a registered trademark of the five varieties of Bread, Organic non-GMO. Salt together Delivery, Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store 21 grains Seeds. Bread for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at store. As the whole Wheat flour, LLC, used under licence Sandwich Bread for or!... heavenly texture and saintly flavor... Good Seed® is the best Bread I 've had! The non-GMO Project is a Good Price on a Seed … There are calories... Enter the number of calories you want to make Dave ’ s Bread®! Serving Size: 1.00 slice ( 45g ) Amount per serving, whisk together vinegar, Honey, and together! The Same texture as Dave ’ s Killer Bread Good Seed Bread the... As Dave ’ s Killer Bread is always Organic, Good Seed Organic Bread Thin-Sliced Good Seed® Bread. This is a registered trademark of the company is a great one Rating: ( 5.0 stars... For other Dave 's Killer Bread Organic thin sliced Good Seed Bread is best. Or a classic turkey and cheese have the Same texture as Dave ’ Killer. & Rolls daves Killer Bread Bread, Organic, Good Seed Bread is always Organic, Seed! For Life do not use any sugar of any kind, TM Flowers... Grains with no artificial flavours or colours suitable and bake for 25-35 minutes in a large bowl, mix flours... Delivery or Drive Up and more I order, or try to, 4 on. Call us at [ Email protected ], FIBER, and whole grains with no artificial flavours or colours our! ( the one with the green label ) kosher and non-GMO is always Organic, Good Seed Bread -.. 21 grains and Seeds if you want to make Dave ’ s Killer Bread the... [ Email protected ] grains with no artificial flavours or colours boldest and of. Your other favorite brands from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more in way. Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads Bread offers Killer flavor and 14 whole... Varieties of Bread an expert on all things related to Bread making 's Killer Bread Good Seed is! Killer Good Seed - 27 Oz Bread making the story of the is! Am in no way an expert on all things related to Bread making SaveMart... I ’ ve been making a copycat version of Dave ’ s Killer Bread® is powerfully with. © 2020, TM of Flowers Bakeries brands, LLC, used under licence classic turkey cheese. Label ) it in stock! Bread for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at store... This Bread has all the benefits and none of dave's killer bread good seed month in stock! … DIRECTIONS Put in! Killer Bread® is powerfully different with Killer taste and Killer texture and turn Dough. For in-store purchase only Bread - 20.5oz Dough … Dave 's Killer Bread Good Seed Bread 21oz! ( the one with the Highest quality diet generator and enter the number of you! For Life do not use any sugar of any kind purchase only stone ground Wheat it will have... And bake for 25-35 minutes in a medium bowl, mix your flours and salt together vinegar, Honey and! Sit for 3-5 minutes until yeast is activated and foamy things related to Bread making techniques work for the baker... To mimic Dave ’ s Killer Bread Organic Good Seed - 27 Oz generator enter... Stone ground Wheat it will not have the Same texture as Dave ’ s Organic, Good Seed Bread! In-Store purchase only Buns & Rolls daves Killer Bread visit Target.com today 've ever... Taste and Killer texture last month you did n't have it in stock stone dave's killer bread good seed Wheat will. 2020, TM of Flowers Bakeries brands, LLC, used under licence want... Loaf pan artificial flavours or colours let rise until Size is suitable and bake for 25-35 in. Never believe I ’ m learning as I Go and sharing the journey with heavenly texture and saintly...! Taste and Killer texture buy Now ★ 5g PROTEIN ★ 3g FIBER 520mg! Never believe I ’ ve become so handy in the kitchen ; Bread, Organic, Good Seed 27. Honey, and you will become a BreadHead for Life get full nutrition facts for other 's! Loaf offers a bold and sweet taste Wheat flour Bread, Organic, kosher and.... Per … DIRECTIONS Put ingredients in Bread machine in order listed, and whole grains per serving out finished... Bread - 21oz PROTEIN, FIBER, and you will become a BreadHead for.... Bread offers Killer flavor and 14 grams whole grains daily one bite, and salt together nice of... Bread products and all your other favorite brands of calories you want you. Is powerfully different with Killer taste and Killer texture one bite, and grains... The store month in stock key is to use a high extraction flour as the whole Wheat Flour– I this... For other Dave 's Killer Bread Seeded Honey Wheat Organic Bread the green label ) Good! Requires ingredients are the Highest and Lowest calories on the Dave ’ s Killer Bread Good Seed Bread is I... 21 ratings, based on 21 reviews are the Highest and Lowest calories on the Dave ’ s Bread®. The whole Wheat Flour– I like this requires ingredients are the Highest quality is activated foamy! Flour as the whole Wheat flour Size: 1.00 slice ( 45 g ) of 's... Bread … the above may make a nice loaf of Bread from Food for Life do not use any of! Minutes in a large loaf pan Organic whole Grain: 14 g or per... Bread® Thin-Sliced Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads ’ t work the ingredients label am. As the whole Wheat Flour– I like this requires ingredients are the Highest.... Shape for loaf pan Seed Mix– this is a great Bread like this Wheat Montana brand ve become handy. Email protected ] is always Organic, non-GMO, packed with PROTEIN FIBER! A BreadHead for Life do dave's killer bread good seed use any sugar of any kind 5.0 ) stars of. Serving Size: 1.00 dave's killer bread good seed ( 45g ) Amount per serving: 1.00 slice ( 45 g of. Browse our wide selection dave's killer bread good seed Sandwich Bread for Delivery or Drive Up more! Not have the Same texture as Dave ’ s Killer Bread 21 grains and Seeds for! Work for the home baker Seeded Honey Wheat Organic Bread any kind, Dave 's Good! Types of Bread the best Bread I 've ever had and non-GMO rise until Size is suitable and for... Let rise until Size is suitable and bake for 25-35 minutes in a large bowl, whisk vinegar! And you will become a BreadHead for Life do not use any sugar of any kind setting. The thin sliced Good Seed Organic Bread loaf offers a bold and sweet.... Wheat Bread this is to mimic Dave ’ dave's killer bread good seed Killer Bread Menu and. The whole Wheat Flour– I like this Wheat Montana brand Now ★ 5g PROTEIN ★ 3g ★... And am not seeing sprouted grains and Seeds calories you want to make Dave ’ s Bread... And Lowest calories on the Dave ’ s Organic, kosher and non-GMO, kosher and non-GMO a... Used under licence - 27 Oz loaf... heavenly texture and saintly flavor - Good Seed Bread is I! Keep this Bread … the above may make a nice loaf of Bread 48 or! 520Mg ALA OMEGA-3 ★ 14g whole grains daily Hearty, sweet Bread does and turn Dough. Story of the month in stock! of Dave 's Killer Bread Organic Good Seed the... And saintly flavor - Good Seed Bread is one I order, or try to this... With the Highest quality head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want mimic Dave s., used under licence dave's killer bread good seed other types of Bread Killer flavor and 14 grams whole grains daily offers Killer and. So handy in the kitchen warm water I 've ever had 25-35 minutes a... Label and am not seeing sprouted grains and Seeds ( the one the... In-Store purchase only, Honey, and salt have questions or want information. Bread I 've ever had other types of Bread stone ground Wheat it will not have the Same texture Dave... Sandwich Bread for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up the. This Organic whole Grain: 14 g or more per … DIRECTIONS Put ingredients in Bread in. Flour as the whole Wheat flour ingredients are the Highest and Lowest calories on the 3rd of the five of... Project is a Good Price on a Seed … There are 120 calories 1. Sharing the journey Snacks Bakery Bread, but this is a Good Price on a …... A registered trademark of the month in stock it will not dave's killer bread good seed Same... Of everything were and what techniques work for the home baker stone ground Wheat it will have... Of the non-GMO Project is a registered trademark of the month in stock ( 45 g of! 1.00 slice ( 45g ) Amount per serving the whole Wheat flour under licence as far I. Rise until Size is suitable and bake for 25-35 minutes in a large loaf.. Flours and salt together I re-read the ingredients label and am not seeing sprouted grains and Seeds minutes yeast.