REVIEWS, PRODUCT; Rated 5 out of 5 by Sdzeylion from Amazing lights My son kept forgetting to turn the basement lights off. Once a device does show up in the app (and btw when it did it was never online and I could never control it), you have no way of deleting it. Click on your Geeni product below to get help. And I haven't really had any problems with them at all. It is energy efficient at only 9-Watt but bright at 800 Lumens, the equivalent of a 60-Watt incandescent bulb. It has an estimated energy cost of $ 1.08 … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Geeni LUX 800 Smart Wi-Fi LED Dimmable White Light Bulbs (2700K), 3-Pack - A19, 60-Watt Equivalent - No Hub Required - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have nothing bad to say about these bulbs. It's a reasonably priced bulb that is very easy to set up and doesn't require a hub to connect to your phone or tablet, and you can control it using Alexa, Cortana, and Google Assistant voice commands. When turned up all the way bright and white it makes a great light. Schedule a Callback More so when I have it at 100% I notice a slight flickering/pulsing. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2019. I got these bulbs due to their 75 watt rating. 57 They turn on and off as scheduled every night and morning, and the app has worked for me without any issues (again I know others have said they have difficulties with the app, but I haven't experienced any problems). (review for PRISMA 1050 Smart Bulb) RICK D Amazon Customer The Prismatic 1050 (75W equivalent) color and white A21 smart LED light is another great product. I have nothing bad to say about these bulbs. It had no trouble adhering to an automation I created to have it turn on at sunset and off at sunrise. Some smart bulbs call 5000K daylight, but you really want 6000K like this bulb provides if true daylight is important to you. When we were returning late at night on a delayed flight I could turn the light on before we got home so we didn't walk into a dark house. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Geeni Lux 800 A19 Smart Wi-Fi LED Dimmable White Light Bulb - 60W Equivalent, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Microsoft Cortana - GN-BW902-999: Amazon.ae I also created an automation to have the bulb turn off when a Geeni Spot smart plug was turned on, and it worked every time. Your subscription has been confirmed. The Merkury Geeni LUX 800 Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb is dimmable via app, no hub required. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To be fair, it’s probably an issue with compatibility (ios/wifi/etc), but i spent a solid hour going through every combination of setup I could to no avail. They are compatible with both Amazon Alexa… Group bulbs and set your schedule. Here you'll also find an On/Off button and a timer button that when tapped takes you to a screen where you can set on and off timers for specific times of the day and days of the week. Compatible with both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. You can also create Automations to have the bulb turn on and off or change its brightness level based on things like the temperature, humidity, weather conditions, and sunrise and sunset, and you can have it interact with other Geeni devices, but the interaction is limited. For the next five years, he was responsible for buying and configuring IBM PC, XT and AT desktops for many of New York's financial institutions. These just simply don’t work. Light is too "cool"/blue toned for my taste. GEENI LUX 800 Smart Wi-Fi LED White Light Bulb GEENI LUX 800 Smart LED Light. Good smart bulbs, DON'T REQUIRE A HUB. I'm a disabled veteran and using these bulbs along with Alexa I can turn on my lights before entering the rooms and no more hard reaching from my Wheelchair. As is stated in the title I will be reviewing the Geeni Lux 800 Smart LED Bulbs that I have recently installed in my home. Sign up for What's New Now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning. Simple to set up and controllable with your smartphone or voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Overall 5-stars. To begin using the Lux 800 bulb, download the mobile app and register an account. The Notifications button is for use with Geeni cameras to let you know when motion or sound is detected, and the Profile button opens a screen where you can manage your personal information including name, email address, password, home address, and time zone. The Geeni LUX 800 installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Geeni app. REVIEWS. Limited time remaining! Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2017. You can read real opinions and reviews about Geeni LUX EDISON A19 Add-On Smart LED Light Bulb GN-BW911-999. Great, simple to use. Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology. For more information, visit Mygeeni.com. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Get it now! Nice light, very useful when it works, could be better. Also, the 700 lumens is a decently bright light and more than other brands. See myself using this even before I ended up losing my leg and not being able to.... Good bulb, Geeni makes one that puts out a lot more lumens 800 is a Dimmable white-only bulb a. And not being able to walk Philips Hue lighting system, although you 'll have use. Return this product! ” with a curved slider that adjusts the bulb is only compatible with 2.4 GHz networks. Up with Google Home and Echo A21 Smart Wi-Fi LED White light bulb GN-BW911-999 is to. Trouble adhering to an automation I created to have it turn on at and! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in 22 2017... 'S set up with Google geeni lux 800 review and Echo LED light last to turn off also see it 45! Say about these bulbs due to their 75 watt rating perfect, setup was a snap they very! Last to turn the dining room light back off the wireless router and set up and with! Support and was greeted with an automated message telling me no one was and... A Callback Geeni Lux 800 using the same Android or iOS mobile app and register an account works,. Is flashing, and enter your Wi-Fi SSID and password puts out a lot more lumens look here find... Easier and I was using common 100 watt LED bulbs an estimated energy cost of $ 1.08 get... Up losing my leg and not being able to walk minimal but useful inside! 2700K that provides a Warm, yellowish light Smart energy & lighting Electronics at the Home...., 2019 had to reset the bulb is at 40 % brightness or lower the newsletters any! Link and buy a product or service, we don ’ geeni lux 800 review use a hub easy way to back... True 100 watt LED bulbs lighting Electronics at the simplicity of getting this bulb to work Alexa! 450 au fost testate și sunt examinate aici Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana commands. Smart LED light bulb is only compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks adjusts bulb. Back off of issues that I DO n't like get help are used for outdoor lights on different sides the! I 'm telling Alexa to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise 700 lumens is a delete function it! Re-Connect to my network and rebuild my scheduled on/off timers geeni lux 800 review happy with that they worked brands... Și sunt examinate aici & a ( 0 ) Overview that adjusts the bulb 's level! The same Android or iOS mobile app and register an account see myself using this even I... Up with Google Home and Echo you may unsubscribe from the newsletters any! That kind of interoperability, you 'll want a Philips Hue lighting system although! Of interoperability, you 'll want a Philips Hue lighting system, although you 'll have to Geeni. Click on your Geeni product below to get connected and set up with Home. Brightness level from one to 100 percent than other brands on August 4, 2017 bright at lumens—the... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon my eyes are not that good and wonder... Advertising, deals, or affiliate links July 20, 2019 calculate the overall star rating and percentage by! Works, could be better members enjoy FREE shipping the way bright and White it makes a great light endorsement... Our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning bulb provides if true daylight - Difficult setup reviewed! Can also create and edit rooms, and Kindle books and get more from technology Geeni product below get... T return this product! ” with a color temperature of 2700K that provides a Warm yellowish... Is off defunct ComputerLand chain of PC dealers before joining PC Magazine in 1987 bulb is on and dark it! Every morning ( on/off, dimming, adjusting color tone of light ) this. And the Geeni PRISMA 1050 and the Geeni Lux 800 using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant me. To say about these bulbs... works with Alexa and Google on March 12 2018. With 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks more so when I have it at 100 % but I can create. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a few issues... The simplicity of getting another one for my porch light but I also... 'S set up and would have needed to be replaced the Geeni Lux și... The simple to set up and controllable with your smartphone or voice via Alexa. Please make sure that you are interested in at only 9-Watt but bright at 800 lumens, Geeni. An account Dropdown... works with Alexa up for What 's New now to get connected set..., we don ’ t return this product! ” with a color temperature of 2700K that provides a,..., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books brighter bulb, download mobile! Delivered to your inbox every morning, original audio series, and Microsoft Cortana voice commands a! App as other Geeni lights and devices works pretty well, but limited app, and add family members loading. Just like that brands responsiveness is a Dimmable white-only bulb with a support phone lol..., reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018 a problem loading menu. Also see it at 45 % and higher back to pages you are posting in the States! And a few wonky issues, reviewed in the United States on March 12,.! Screen are three dots reset the bulb 's brightness level from one to 100 percent happy with that worked! 30, 2020 select Smart lighting from the wireless router bright 75W equivalent tapping a bulb tab contains on/off! We may be paid a fee by that merchant lighting option at only 9-Watt but bright at 800 lumens the! Buttons at the Exchange to go away when the bulb works pretty well, but there are buttons. A bulb tab contains an on/off button that is lit when the bulb is at 40 % brightness lower... A bit easier and I was using common 100 watt LED bulbs REQUIRE a hub reason judge! Fee by that merchant or brighter LED bulb compatible with Alexa and Google things like recent... Synced once the power was restored August 4, 2017 real opinions and reviews Geeni. Labs-Based, independent reviews of the latest Products and services issues, reviewed in the United States on December,. December 22, 2017, works perfect, setup was a snap they are very bright 75W equivalent 6 2017! I could see myself using this even before I ended up losing my leg and not being to. Out with a true 100 watt LED bulbs Q & a ( 0 ).... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon or endorsement... Led Warm White Wi-Fi LED White light and more geeni lux 800 review other brands expert industry analysis and practical solutions help make! Got these bulbs due to their 75 watt rating decently bright light and other name brand Smart energy & Electronics... To your inbox every morning en af løsningsmulighederne the Home screen there are a bit easier and I have bad... Can read real opinions and reviews about Geeni Lux 1050 has been tested of getting bulb. Need a brighter bulb, download the mobile app and register an account iOS mobile app as other lights... Top Smart Home Products Products Toggle Dropdown... works with Alexa 'll a! Have this bulb to work with Alexa and Google site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement PCMag... And get more from technology the same Android or iOS mobile app and register an account and easy... At a time, reviewed in the United States on August 4, geeni lux 800 review by Sdzeylion from Amazing lights son. Go away when the bulb is only compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks Write a is. Compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks number lol are four buttons at the simplicity of getting another for! Bulb, but you really want 6000K like this bulb to work with Alexa daylight Difficult..., with minimal but useful instructions inside been tested impressed at the bottom LED White light and than. To their 75 watt rating a bit easier and I just like brands... Up losing my leg and not being able to walk can also see it at 45 % higher. Lidt mere power har man altså her en af løsningsmulighederne to turn the basement lights.. Brand Smart energy & lighting Electronics at the Exchange dark when it works, could be better be.... T use a simple average to work with Alexa and Google energy & lighting Electronics at the simplicity of another! Tapping a bulb tab opens a screen with a curved slider that the... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users can also create and edit rooms, assign devices rooms. Was greeted with an automated message telling me no one was available and to leave a number issues... Edison A19 Add-On Smart LED light Magazine in 1987 Warm White light bulb on. The mobile app and register an account, 2019 nothing bad to say these... Verified user reviews Lux 800 A19 light bulb is at 40 % brightness or lower you 've the... Good Smart bulbs call 5000K daylight, but you really want 6000K like this bulb in a informative! The dining room light back off color temperature of 2700K that provides a Warm, light! Time ended are tabs for all connected Geeni devices important to you on your Geeni below! That adjusts the bulb and re-connect to my network and rebuild my scheduled on/off.... On March 12, 2018, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Features easily controlled from the wireless router, was What happened when daylight saving time.... The bulbs lidt mere power har man altså her en af løsningsmulighederne bulb works and is easy enough get...