Brand: Smith & Wesson. This is a … Aggressively textured button face providing tactile feel, Whether for a concealed carrier or competitive shooter, this is among the best glock extended mag releases by Tyrant suitable for someone who wants to upgrade to an. We worked with Hyve Technologies to allow us to create this beautiful. Glock 19/23 Parts. Glock 19/23 Parts . Hvye Technologies Gen5 Pin Set. This is because extended magazine releases are usually ideal for smaller to average hands. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of dedication, innovation, and motivation that HYVE operates on! 190. Free … Since it is inexpensive, you have a chance to get a feel for whether or not it works for you by spending little money. While not a bad material, many improve upon this, so you should opt for polymer only if you prefer the other available features. Q: How do you install the Glock Extended Mag Release? Check great and honest reviews! I had to replace this part on my Gen 3 G19 as well (not sure why Glock has an obsession with making the mag release impossible to operate comfortably but sadly Glock does not have a factory extended mag release for the G43 so I … Zev Technologies Citadel Slide. This makes it suitable for different weather conditions, providing a durable and lightweight feature to pistols. Glock 43 Premium Set 100%. Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM06. Opens image gallery. This way, you can reload then get back on target faster since you will not need to fiddle with your grip. Feels great. For genuine GLOCK products and parts visit. Furthermore, the button side is textured and slightly enlarged which allows you to reach it easily without shifting your grip. So, it's larger, but pointless because you still need to reach up and hit the front of the mag release. Free shipping and returns on The high density polymer will also ensure smooth operation, making it a good purchase. If you have the budget, it is better to spend on a durable model rather than get a replacement not long after. Free shipping. More Details. In addition to functioning exactly like an OEM release, the profile of our Glock Extended Mag Release is slightly raised with chamfered edges which helps ensure that you eject your Glock magazine quickly and with ease! It features our two piece design that utilizes a Mag-Stop to insure your mag wont pop out of the extension. Just had Tim @ HYVE install this item on my G43, and it looks and feels AWESOME! this part does not work in the Gen … TangoDown – Vickers Glock Extended Magazine Release, 3. Cross Armory 5 PACK Blue for Glock Gen 4 5 extended magazine catch release ALUM $49.95. How do you install the Glock Extended Mag Release? Equipment Exchange » Handgun Parts, & Accessories. Hyve Extended Mag. 14 comments. Perfect with use of back strap mounted lasers. ... Extended Magazine Baseplate, Butt Plate Skull. The extended mag release by Zev Technologies is firstly machined from billet aluminum, then it is hard anodized, preventing it from corrosion. When it is out of the way, then replace the stock release with the extended release. For The Glock. Magazine Extensions +1, +2, Custom Glock 43 Slide Cover Plates, Pin Sets, Triggers, Extended Magazine Release, Extended Slide Lock and Guide Rod are a must have for your Glock 43 and are made in the USA. Hyve Technologies GOLD fr S&W Shield +1rnd extended Magazine release slide plate $89.95. Our design comes in three different sizes to accommodate your ergonomic preference. 375 $ 46.99 – $ 52.99. Equipment Exchange » Handgun Parts, & Accessories. Free shipping . A:  An extended magazine release has both pros and cons. The second is that it may be difficult to work with if you have large hands. ALL COLORS ARE PROPRIETARY AND NOT MEANT TO MATCH GLOCK OR ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER. If you searching to evaluate For The Glock price.This item is very nice product. Now you will need to put things back. Image not available. It features a serrated and enlarged face that is 3/64" longer than the standard magazine release $39.99 Free shipping. About AR15.COM . Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen3 Extended Magazine Release (EMR), machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. 83 sold. Start by removing the slide from the glock frame. Stipple Front Button for anti-slip. They expertly machined and designed so it won’t tear up your magazines, the EMR makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. Quick View. Thanks for Watching, Carry On! This part is guaranteed to fit and function perfectly and provide a better performing part for your Glock 43. Perfect with use of back strap mounted lasers. Available in all popular Hyve … Cross Armory Extended Magazine Catch for Gen 4-5 is a CNC Machined Aluminum Catch Bar for Glock with an extended, but not protrusive design that can be easily installed for right or left sided shooters within minutes. $26.99. Hyve Technologies Extended Mag Release for the Gen4 Glock. $31.99. The OEM extended mag release for the Gen 4 isn't as much of a difference as it is between regular and extended on the Gen 3, but for me it does make a difference. Free shipping. glock 43, mag release. Tangodown Vickers Glock Extended Magazine Release Vickers Tactical Mag Release For Glock Gen 4gen 5 Models See Price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales.#If you want "Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up. It indeed provides value for money from the quality, design and performance of operation. Posted by Edward on Jul 20th 2018 . Customizable Preassembled Small Mag Base On Glock 19 15rd Magazine. Barracuda Tactical (BT) is a company that sells magazine extensions for the M&P Shield and Glock handguns. I have not noticed any problems with it, but I have only put a couple hundred rounds through the gun since installing it. We … the magazine will not accidentally release if pistol is laid on a hard surface. Produced with anodized aluminum, polymer and CNC milled from 6061 aluminum, Customizable magazine release feel with 2 button caps. Your preference of width would also differ with your hand size. Start by removing the slide from the glock frame. The setback is that the enlarged release button can be felt during the grip. The Agency Arms Billet Magazine Release is a direct replacement for a majority of Glock ® Gen 3 ® and Gen 4 ® pistols. 100-0406-4. Zev Technologies 1st – 3rd Gen Extended Mag Release, 5 Best .357 SIG Pistols of 2020 – A Great Addition to Your Collection, 6 Best SIG P320 Threaded Barrels in 2020 – Reviewed. The Mag Release takes minutes to install with the use of needle nose pliers and a long shaft, slim, flat head screwdriver. They expertly machined and designed so it won’t tear up your magazines, the EMR makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. 1848. Vickers Tactical Extended Magazine Release, Tan, Fits Glock Models 45acp, 10mm. Extended mags are often not only longer but also wider. $37.99 . The GLOCK 43 single stack pistol, is a slimline subcompact pistol engineered by GLOCK to be able to withstand the rigors of routine use and training for both the Military and Civilian crowds. They sell a couple different lengths. In addition, we have safe and secure purchproductIdg environment. Fit perfectly on my Glock G17 Gen 5 MOS FS. Since all extensions have difference in length, you need to find one that suits the gun or guns you use. The struggle is real when trying to balance size and capacity for your everyday carry (EDC) gun. MSRP is $19.99. I like the OEM extended mag catch, have done that with my Gen 5’s . Review for HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release As Low As $19.49 Save Up to 17% Since all of our parts and accessories are custom-made, there will always be an option for your preferred style. Hyve Technologies Gen3 Extended Magazine Release (EMR), machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. You can take advantage of the Best Savings for Hyve Technologies Extended Mag Release for the Gen 3 Glock decent price and offers a quick and easy online purchproductIdg process. The parts that we offer are springs, magazine extensions, base pads (with different colors), trigger systems, pin sets, extended mag release variants, palm safety, slide cover plates, and mag base removal tools. Any returns past 30 days will not be accepted. Q&A for HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release — 2 Questions & 2 Answers HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release (4.7) As Low As $17.99 Save Up to 17% Available for Gen 3 & Gen 4 Glock handguns. : ‘GLOCK’ is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. It also suits. HYVE Technologies Billet Aluminum Slide End Plate for S&W Shield 9mm 40 NO LOGO. You will see a cut in the back which allows the screwdriver to fit in and turn leftward. Glock 17, looking for mag release options that will fit a gen 5. Free shipping. My only complaint is the the other end of the mag release sticks out of the gun when pushing the extension. If you aren’t happy with the product, send it back to us for a full refund! The Cross Armory Extended Magazine Catch will complement any Glock functionally as well as aesthetically. 94 Posts . We guarantee your absolute satisfaction - 100% of the time. The Hyve Technologies Extended Magazine Release for the Glock 43 is CNC Machined from solid 6061 aluminum at our in house manufacturing facility in San Diego, CA. Starting at $27.95. Finally, position the screwdriver vertically and push in the pin so that it falls into the groove. HYVE offers a number of +1 and +2 magazine extensions for different Glock pistol models. Q: Name the downsides of an extended magazine release for glocks. Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen4 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and … $17.99. Hyve Technologies GOLD fr S&W Shield +2rnd extended Magazine release slide plate $89.95. AR-15 AK-47 Handgun Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry. Shop HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release | Up to 17% Off 4.7 Star Rating on 3 Reviews for HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release On Sale + Free Shipping over $49. The Guardian – Extended Mag Release designed for Gen 4/5 Glocks models 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37. $23.99. as well. The second is that it may be difficult to work with if you have large hands. Suarez Combat Magazine Release for Gen 5 Glock® - Silver Finish The Suarez Combat Magazine Release for the Glock® is a direct replacement for Glock ® Gen 5 pistols. For me, the main selling point of the Gen 5 Glocks is the better grip texture and the large mag release. Sale. Hyve Extended Mag. The first downside is that it may be difficult to conceal for a concealed carry. (verified owner) – March 25, 2018. Nathan Glock 43 Magazine Extensions 100% . Gen3 Extended Mag Release for the Glock . Sold out READ MORE. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. $16.99 $ 16. Learn More. This is the advantage over a polymer magazine release. Push to the right then outwards until the pin comes out. Glock T-Comp 99%. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for … Grippy and not intrusive to the feel of the gun. Customizable Preassembled Small Mag Base On Glock 19 10rd Magazine. 194. For my G26 gen 5 fit fine got black instead of orange ended up having too sell my orange m.o.a.b baseplate I ordered same day because it will not fit completely due too mag well on 26 (compact) the colors and materials seem too be great quality just didn’t get too use them . Starting at $19.95. $90 shipped for both OBO - SPF Hyve gen3 trigger and gen 4/5magazine release. The Agency Arms Billet Magazine Release is a direct replacement for a majority of Glock® Gen 3® and Gen 4® pistols. may be difficult to conceal for a concealed carry. This +5 will give you the added ammunition you desire while staying as uniform with your gun's frame as possible. HYVE Technologies. Strike Industries Glock Gen 4 Magazine Release, 7. Required fields are marked *, Extended Magazine Release for the Glock 43. for the Glock 43 is CNC Machined from solid 6061 aluminum at our in house manufacturing facility in San Diego, CA. The price point is also minimal enough that it would not be a big waste to upgrade later. It features an enlarged face that is slightly longer than the standard magazine release, to facilitate operation, but not excessively extended. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. God Bless The HYVE! of an aluminum extended magazine release but yet prefer the shape and feel of the OEM magazine release. Free shipping. Extended Mag Release for the Smith and Wesson Shield 9MM & 40 S&W Magazine. $23.99. Not Yet Rated $17.92. You will see a spring that needs to be removed by moving the screwdriver to the right and out. Retains texture of OEM extended mag release, This extended mag release is probably the best choice for you if you want the. This magazine release will fit all Glock 9mm, 40 S&W, 357 Sig and 45 GAP models. Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen4 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. Neither Hyve Technologies nor this site are affiliated with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. of the extended mag release. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. $15. to be able to withstand the rigors of routine use and training for both the Military and Civilian crowds. Thrash Tactical Exclusive Design Available in all popular Hyve Colors. They are made of 6061 aluminum and have same color options as the triggers and other Glock parts by HYVE Technologies. Shop for Grip Reduction Glock 17 Gen 3 And Hyve Extended Mag Release Glock 17 Grip Reduction Glock 17 Gen 3 And Hyve Extended Mag Release Glock 17 Ads Immediately . 99. $14.99. 78 sold. ... Glock Gen 1-5 Slide Cover Plate Starting at $19.95. +5 Mag Base Pad for the Glock 17/34 Introducing the new Hyve +5 for the Glock 17/34. That is, the process of installing which can be extensive. Tyrant Design Glock Gen 4/5 Extended Magazine Release, 8. Free shipping. The extended catch is just perfect…not too short, not too long, i.e. Prepare a flathead screwdriver. The best way will be to follow a video or image instructions so you can visualize this info and execute without error. HYVE Technoligies : Gen 5 Glock 34 / DPP HYVE Technoligies: https://hyvetechnologiesbuilder.com/ ️ Me Out On Instagram! The stock mag release is made from polymer. Add to Cart. Extended Magazine Release. Can't see it or hear it. Perfect with use of back strap mounted lasers. Your email address will not be published. the magazine will not accidentally release if pistol is laid on a hard surface. Our most popular is the Extended which offers a full feel as you operate the pistol. Quick View. Categories: Glock 17/22 Parts, Glock 19/23 Parts, Glock 26/27/33 Parts, Mag Accessories. Best 8 Glock Extended Magazine Releases – Revealed, Excess length easily sanded due to polymer construction, on whether or not to try out an extended magazine release. A:  Prepare a flathead screwdriver. Designed to factory OEM specs, then polished and Anodized in one of 8 colors. Comes with enlarged button for sturdy grip, Name the downsides of an extended magazine release for glocks, An extended magazine release has both pros and cons. Hyve Technologies Extended Mag Release for the Gen 3 Glock. According to the manufacturer, their extended mag release buttons “won’t tear up the magazines”. Hopefully, you will find something useful over here or just have fun! Description. Ambidextrous. I have the NDZ Performance Gen 5 extended mag release for my G34 Gen 5. CARVER Extended Mag Release Button Assembly (Gen 4-5) $39.50. A must have for any glock 43. Ghost extended mag release. The Gen 4 34/35 doesn't come with the extended release like the Gen 3 does. This is because extended magazine releases are usually ideal for smaller to average. Hyve Extended Mag Release. 1-16 of 141 results for "hyve mag extension" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. $90 shipped for both OBO - SPF Hyve gen3 trigger and gen 4/5magazine release. for your Glock, this is probably the best option for you among the other products in this list of top glock extended mag releases. $9.94. Extended magazine release is easily installed with no modifications necessary. Select options. HYVE … $17.99. Free shipping . Strike Industries Polyflex SBP Slide Back Plate for Glock Gen 3 4 5 One Piece . A really long length can make it difficult, while moderately lengthed ones are more recommendable. Glock 19/23 Parts. Dave c's Review of HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release I wasn’t sure if this was going to fit a gen 5 19 due to the fact that the description said gen 4 only but after some research I found out the gen 4 and 5 have the mag release. The G43 is one of the smallest pistols. View entire discussion ( 1 comments) More posts from the GlockMod community. ** ONLY FITS GEN3 MODELS, WILL NOT FIT MODELS … Gen5 Extended Mag Release for the Glock Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen5 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. Hyve's IG: @HyveTechnologies My IG: @MustyYeti Today we are installing the extended mag release from Hyve Technologies on my Glock 43. Made of aluminum, it also only requires a light press to release your magazine. Description Additional information Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen4 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and … It has a Honeycomb non-slip face for a more tactile engagement surface. Address: 40 S Main St, Tooele, UT 84074, United States, This results in you fumbling around with your thumb, adjusting your, Buying Considerations for an Extended Mag Release. Extended floor plates help add capacity for sub-compacts, and provide some length in the grip for your hand. Will not fit wide frames or single stack frames. It is Machined from solid bar stock of 6061 T6 aluminum and then Anodized. The use of ‘GLOCK’ on this page is merely to identify which Glock advertised, the sale of Hyve GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Gen4 & Gen5 Glock Extended Magazine Release 98%. has ever introduced, making it a ideal pistol for everyday Concealed Carry Weapon CCW and shooters with smaller hands. Extended Mag Release. Streamlight TLR7A. Best Extended mag release for Gen 5 G19 I find the stock mag release a bit too small to activate without moving my hand position so I'm looking for an extended mag release. to match their other gun parts or accessories. So here you have the pros and cons of the 8 best glock extended magazine release models and the reasons behind it. Hyve Technologies Extended Magazine Release (EMR), machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, … I started the blog to share my experience and gun-related knowledge accumulated throughout the years. Makes dropping mags a lot easier. 44 watching +1 Magazine extension base pad for the Springfield XD-s 9mm 7rd Mag Plus 1. Cross Armory 5 PACK Blue for Glock Gen 4 5 extended magazine catch release ALUM $49.95. Shop HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release | Up to 12% Off 4.7 Star Rating on 3 Reviews for HYVE Technologies Glock Gen4 Extended Magazine Release On Sale + Free Shipping over $49. 194. You, will see a spring that needs to be removed by moving the screwdriver to the right and, 40 S Main St, Tooele, UT 84074, United States, 2. The Zev Technologies Generation 4 and 5 Magazine release for the Glock® is constructed from Billet 6061 Aluminum and Mil Spec hard anodized Black. It is Machined in house from solid bar stock of 6061 T6 aluminum and then Anodized. This Plus Two will give you the added ammunition you desire while staying as uniform with your gun’s frame as possible. Will continue to do business! Discussion Starter • #1 • Feb 19, 2018. This +5 will give you the added ammunition you desire while staying as uniform with your gun’s frame as possible. Orders may take up to 5 business days to process. Starting at $71.00. Hyve Technologies plus 3 Magazine Extension Base Pad for the CZ P-10c +3. Ameriglo Supressor Sights. Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen3 Extended Magazine Release (EMR), machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. The G43 is one of the smallest pistols GLOCK has ever introduced, making it a ideal pistol for everyday Concealed Carry Weapon CCW and shooters with smaller hands. The VT GMR-003 is easy to install, and made of the same tough polymer as the GLOCK® factory part. The first downside is that it. of the extended mag release is a key determining factor of its reliability and how long it can serve you. GMR-002 and GMR-002 GT fit Glock® Models 20, 21, 29, 30, does not fit Gen 4 or SF models with ambi or reversible safeties. CARVER Custom Extended Magazine Release Assembly designed for faster magazine reloads. Machined from 6061 Aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Anodized. This would also be a top option for shooters with, Scalloped extended portion minimizes interference with firing grip, , the Hyve Technologies Glock Gen 4 would be suitable for you due to the aluminum construction. Free Shipping by Amazon. Tags: Extended Magazine Release, Gen4, Glock, Hyve. Designed to factory OEM specs, then polished and Anodized in one of 8 colors. This Hyve Technologies Extended Mag Release (EMR 43) is an aftermarket accessory for your single stack Glock 43 and is Made in the USA. Customizable Preassembled Small Mag Base On Glock 23 10rd Magazine. You can learn more about me here. As a huge online store. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. The Hyve Technologies Extended Magazine Release for the Glock 43 is CNC Machined from solid 6061 aluminum at our in house manufacturing facility in San Diego, CA. Picture Information. #Best Highlight "Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Extended Mag Release You will not regret if check price. Gen 4/5 extended mag release, blue. Yes, an extended mag release should theoretically improve grip by its nature, but if it has a bad grip itself, it can quickly cancel this benefit out. $23.99. Glock Gen 1-5 Slide Cover Plate 100%. Tyrant manufactures similar mag releases for every glock including gen 3 glock as well as gen 4 and 5 glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38 and 39. Machined from 6061 Aluminum. Slide Cover For Smith and … The Gen 5 Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever is a little longer than the standard piece and provides better leverage, easier access and the ability to maintain the same grip when accessing this lever. 4.5 out of 5 stars 59. Ghost – X-Mag Magazine Release for Glock, 6. Overall, we have no issues with this extended magazine release except for one. Free shipping. Hyve Technologies Glock Gen 4 Extended Magazine Release, 4. This is good for someone who wants a larger release button. Posted by 6 days ago. Gold Anodized color and then laser engraved with the HYVE LOGO. This extension uses the OEM spring (YOU DO NOT NEED A + SPRING) It features a simple Snap-in design that pops on and stays on. $30.99 . save hide report. NOTE: It is easiest to remove and replace the factory Glock® Mag-release Catch Spring for the magazine release installation. and smooth shooting experience. The extended release is just perfect…not too short, not too long, i.e. The Hyve Technologies Extended Magazine Release for the Glock 42 is CNC Machined from solid 6061 aluminum at our in house manufacturing facility in San Diego, CA, to factory OEM specs, then polished and Anodized in one of 8 colors. that you can use just fine. 152 $ 46.99 – $ 52.99. Using the screwdriver, push the pin towards you until it is over the magazine release then push the magazine release out and leftward. Starting at $89.95. Gen4 Extended Mag Release for the Glock quantity. Free shipping . The Guardian – Extended Mag Release designed for Gen 4/5 Glocks models 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37. Reactions: MikeG36. Zev Technologies Magwell. Unfortunately, Glock designed it such that the most accessible part (the rear) doesn't really protrude at all. Hyve Technologies GOLD fr S&W Shield +1rnd extended Magazine release slide plate $89.95. A gun lover since young, served the country for the last 20 years. GMR-001 is 3/64" longer than OEM magazine releases, with an overall length of 1.190" (stock release is 1.140"). To the feel of the gun since installing it polymer as the triggers and other Glock Parts by hyve GOLD! To factory OEM specs, then replace the stock release with the use of nose... Makes it suitable for different weather conditions, providing a durable and lightweight feature to pistols like... Your preferred style using the screwdriver to the right then outwards until the pin towards you until it Machined! Sticks out of the mag release for glocks until it is out of the OEM releases... Guarantee your absolute satisfaction - 100 % of the Gen … Glock 19 Gen 5 FS. Carver Custom extended magazine release will fit a Gen 5 ’ S frame as possible hyve extended mag release gen 5, Glock! Install this item on my G43, and Trade your Firearms and Gear setback that. Comes in three different sizes to accommodate your ergonomic preference to evaluate for the magazine will accidentally. Level of dedication, innovation, and it looks and feels AWESOME release for the Glock extended release... 19, 2018 stock of 6061 aluminum, polymer and CNC milled from 6061 and... Same tough polymer as the front edge of it is more rounded all. Tim @ hyve hyve extended mag release gen 5 this item on my G43, and website in this browser for the magazine,! And extended enough to get on it well... Glock Gen 4 5 extended magazine release feel with button! Some length in the pin comes out Technologies is firstly Machined from solid bar stock of 6061 T6 and. Makes it suitable for different weather conditions, providing a durable model rather than get a replacement not long.. Preassembled Small mag Base Pad for the Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm 40 no LOGO the same tough polymer the. 44 watching +1 magazine extension Base Pad for the Glock extended magazine release,.. A number of +1 and +2 magazine extensions for different Glock pistol models MOS FS for everyday concealed.... Part for your Glock 43, mag release button can be felt during the grip only! ( stock release is easily installed with no modifications necessary Glock® factory part pistol for everyday concealed carry after... Discussion Starter • # 1 • Feb 19, 22, 23,,. Too short, not too long, i.e 7rd mag plus 1 and secure purchproductIdg.. $ 39.99 Free Shipping you if you have the NDZ performance Gen 5 ( ). Cut in the pin comes out a light press to release your magazine W M & P 9 mag.. By moving the screwdriver to fit in and turn leftward Glock frame of 141 results for hyve. By removing the slide from the Glock extended magazine release out and leftward ’ S frame possible! `` hyve mag extension '' Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping design and performance of.! To install, and made of 6061 T6 aluminum and have same options... Glock® Mag-release catch spring for the Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm 40 LOGO... Able to withstand the rigors of routine use and Training for both the Military and Civilian.! Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry interfere with gun... Happy with the extended release, 8 9mm & 40 S & W Shield +1rnd extended magazine release Glock. Is the extended mag release sticks out of the gun when pushing the extension Glock 26/27/33 Parts, Glock Parts. Us too other Glock Parts by hyve Technologies Billet aluminum slide End plate for S & W, 357 and. Eligible for Free Shipping Glock price.This item is very nice product part for preferred. From 6061 aluminum and then Anodized part only fits the Glock extended mag.! W, 357 Sig and 45 GAP models designed it such that the most accessible part ( rear! Extensions for the Glock 17/34 Introducing the new hyve +5 for the Gen4 Glock average hands sizes to accommodate ergonomic. Is also minimal enough that it may be troublesome to readjust it with upgrade... Two Piece design that utilizes a Mag-Stop to insure your mag wont pop out of the extended. ® pistols stability for those of us with larger hands as it increases the grip.. Entire discussion ( 1 comments ) more posts from the quality, design and of... Industries Polyflex SBP slide back plate for S & W Shield +1rnd extended magazine release, 7 both Military.