Sharptooth is dead. Ducky: [Giggles] Petrie, huh? [Hrraah!]. It was followed by a total of twelve direct-to-video musical sequels, with a fourteenth on the way, and a TV series. Narrator: Though they were sore-stumped and tired, Littlefoot urged them on. Help, Ducky! Oooh! Narrator: Cera was still too proud to admit that... she'd gone the wrong way. Littlefoot: But you're a flier, not a faller. We at the Great Valley and still no foods. Um... you want to go with me? It's all her fault. All Land Before Time Movies. Ducky: Mine is Ducky. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists Littlefoot's Mother: l'll be with you, even if you can't see me. Triceratops: Come on! Cera: GET AWAY FROM ME! Pooh's Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. See? We're going the right way, the way to the Great Valley! Film used Littlefoot, quickly, come here. l'll race you. Littlefoot: Mother. Narrator: (cont.) Cera was wrong. Cera: They're eating our food! Petrie, could you fly up there and--. Mother, what's a long-neck? Cera: Littlefoot! Production company Spike, do not stop! (gets up) Ha ha ha! Petrie: Ooh! Yep, yep, yep. Come on. And here are some of the top 5 things we learned as kids from this amazing movie. Littlefoot's Mother: Dear, sweet Littlefoot, do you remember the way to the Great Valley? Littlefoot's Mother: We all keep to our own kind--The three-horns, the spike tails, the swimmers, the fliers. The Land Before Time III: The Time of The Great Giving. Aria Noelle Curzon Actress | The Land Before Time XIV: Journey Of The Brave . I met the sharptooth! It is very special. Cera: Then she was stupid long-neck, too. My name is Littlefoot. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island is the 4th sequel to Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time and Ash's Adventures of The Land Before Time planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. From $14.99 to buy. Higher like a flier! Littlefoot: Don't worry. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island 14:17. Let your heart guide you. Cera, come back! (realizes it's his own shadow). They say their final goodbyes to Chomper, and board Elsie. Narrator: Dinosaurs were of two kinds-- Some had flat teeth and ate the leaves of trees. Ducky: He was my friend. Mother! Oh, get out of my way. Littlefoot: Ducky, Spike, get out of there! With John Ingle, Brandon La Croix, Aria Noelle Curzon, Rob Paulsen. There are so many of these leaves. Narrator: And they called him... Littlefoot. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_V:_The_Mysterious_Island Now we need some bait. Littlefoot's Mother: Now, you be careful, my Littlefoot. And l'm not afraid to be alone! Synopsis: This fourth sequel in the series finds "leaf gobblers" eating all the vegetation in Great Valley, driving Littlefoot, the young brontosaurus, and the other dinosaur inhabitants out. They're SO greedy! Hee hee hee! Three-horns never play with long-necks. Littlefoot: We better go down and see if anything's left. Cera: I knew it was you all along. After erring for days and days through this desolation, the herd quarrel and threaten to separate. So, go away. Yes, you are. l keep safes. Littlefoot: What'll l do? Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures That is why we must walk as far as we can each day, until we reach the Great Valley. However, a Megalodon ("swimming sharptooth") attacks, and in the confusion and fright which follows, they end up on the island again. Aah! (Littlefoot skids to a grinding halt, only to collide against a big skeleton, possibly belonging to a Sarcosuchus, which gets stuck to his back. Rooter: What's your problem? lt's you! Why are you so frightened? No green foods here, and I still hungry. We have to keep going. Distributed by Littlefoot: Have you ever seen the Great Valley? Help! Littlefoot: [Gasps] Look. 1MALE NARRATOR:Millions of years ago,the Earthwas a very different place.The great land masseswere ever-moving and shifting.And they were coveredwith exotic plantslike nothing we've ever seen.This mysterious alien worldwas populatedby the mightiest animalsever to walk the Earth.The dinosaurs.These awesome giantslived togetherin an unforgiving,often violent circle of life. Directed by Dear, brave Cera. The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island Many things do not fly--Rocks, trees, sticks, Spike. Get Started See? Hee hee. Jim CummingsTravis OatesTom KennyBud LuckeyJeff BennettBaron DavisJess HarnellJoe OchmanBrandon LaCroixAnndi McAfeeAria CurzonRob PaulsenCannon YoungKenneth MarsMiriam FlynnJohn IngleTress MacNeilleChristina Pickles Cera: Frightened? Aria Noelle Curzon was born on December 8, 1987 in Hollywood, California, USA. Littlefoot: Come on, Cera. Heh heh! Cera: Ha! Chomper tries to help, but the Sharptooth overcomes him. l do, l do! Let's get rid of him for once and for all. Mother? You should. Dear, brave Cera. Littlefoot is intrigued by her display of love to Chomper. You will. Littlefoot: Where we are going? Narrator: Then, Littlefoot knew for certain that he was alone and that though the Great Valley was far away and the journey perilous, he'd have to find his way, or the chain of life would be broken. Littlefoot: You can fly! Ducky: Hello? Cera: Three-horns never play with long-necks. Littlefoot: Are you just going to stay up there? Ducky: Hello. Go the wrong way. It's you! You are late. There had never been such a herd-- A long-neck, a three-horn, a bigmouth, a flier, and a spiketail, all knowing that if they lost their way, they would starve or find themselves in sharptooth's shadow. Ducky: Petrie, higher! We're going the right way. Littlefoot's Mother: Littlefoot. Littlefoot: Why did l wander so far from home? Movies. Littlefoot: Push, Spike, with all your might! 0:28. Maybe you cannot talk yet. Menu. The series began in 1988 with The Land Before Time, directed and produced by Don Bluth and executive produced by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.It was followed by a total of thirteen direct-to-video musical sequels and a TV series. l can always see you. I hope Universal makes a 15th ''Land Before… Well we have no way of knowing for sure but to me it sounds ligit only time will tell it sead it was coming out sometime in October and that's still sevearl months away yet but if it is true trailers will be out soon but I wont get my hopes up He hardly noticed his hunger and forgot that he must reach the Great Valley. Veronica TaylorIkue ŌtaniRachael LillisSatomi KōrogiEric StuartRon Rubin I hope he doesn't eat any of you. Wait, Mother! Why are you so frightened? Littlefoot: W-well, at least we wouldn't be alone. Petrie, you're safe! He'll fall into the water. Ducky: You should not eat talking trees. l'm a long-neck, too. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island is the 4th sequel to Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time and Ash's Adventures of The Land Before Time planned to be made by Daniel Esposito. Narrator: And Littlefoot found his grandmother and grandfather at last-- The same loving faces he'd looked into on the day of his birth. Herds were divided, families were cut in two. Aah! Littlefoot: Nothing. The Land Before Time (1988) Plot. Our wiki was founded in 2006. Littlefoot:. You're tearing my tree star. An orphaned brontosaurus teams up with other young dinosaurs in order to reunite with their families in a … What happened? lt whispers. Littlefoot: You can't climb up the other side. And l have a long tail like you. Narrator: The Great Valley was all they dreamed it would be-- A land of green, leaves and life. l'll never find the Great Valley. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock. Littlefoot: It's Sharptooth. It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. My mother said it's where all the herds were going. Starring Narrator: Once upon this same earth, beneath this same sun, long before you... before the ape and the elephant as well... before the wolf, the bison, the whale... before the mammoth and the mastodon... in the time of the dinosaurs. We never wanted you with us anyway. Cera, I FELL OFF! Still, the gang miss their families, so Elsie offers to take them across the sea, making Cera even more seasick than before. Davidchannel's movie-spoofs of Don Bluth/Amblin Entertaiment's 1988 Animated FilmThe Land Before Time. Come back! Petrie: You got nice flat head, Flathead. Mother! His parents then come and battle the Sharptooth near the edge of the island, during which he falls into the Big Water and takes Chomper with him. I smell... Hmm... Ducky. Ducky: Me? They huddle together when the sharptooth approaches, only to find that it is Chomper (from Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure). No be angry. You'll never really be apart, for you're still a part of each other. Come on. Narrator: Some of the young seemed born without fear. Littlefoot: No, Petrie. Some had sharp teeth for eating meat. Ducky: Don't step on a crack, or you'll fall and break your back [her stomach growls] Heh heh. Or create your own adventure using your imagination! Funny name. All right... l'm not a long-neck. Cera, Spike, wait! Their only hope was the Great Valley. This time, the tables have turned and Chomper must protect his plant-eating friends from the Sharpteeth of the island - including his own parents! What is your name? l'M still hungry! Littlefoot: Come back. Littlefoot: l smell water. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. We got to keep moving. Ducky: Yeah! Run! 4.6 out of 5 stars 163. 3. Littlefoot: Cera! lt's not your mother's fault. Starring: Scott McAfee , Candace Hutson , Heather Hogan , et al. They take off, but find themselves cornered by high cliffs. Geraldinegoodison48. Dear Littlefoot, do you remember the way to the Great Valley? Nope, nope, nope. Surely at the top, they'd behold it. What about me?! Play along as they travel from the Great Valley to Big Water and discover things like the first snowfall and explore a meteorite. Yep, yep, yep. Littlefoot's Mother: The bright circle must pass over many times. lt is nobody's fault. There were waterfalls, grassy meadows, enough tree stars to feast on forever and raising upon them, their families. Narrator: All that remained of his herd was his mother, grandmother, and his grandfather. Littlefoot (Gabriel Damon), a young plant-eating dinosaur, is orphaned after his mother (Helen Shaver) perishes while protecting him from a vicious carnivore. Littlefoot! He'd never seen the Great Valley, but his heart told him they were close. Littlefoot: (stops in front of Cera) But it's the wrong way. Littlefoot plunges in to save Chomper while the sharptooth is swept away by the current. Help!!! Poor Petrie! The Land Before Time by NBCUniversal. Music by Petrie: Haah! lt was a journey toward life. Cera, Spike, Ducky, Petrie, over here! Hang on, Petrie! We could... help each other. Ducky: Cera, wait for us! Get off! He'll eat us! Mother. Oh. I know my way to go, and I'm not afraid of Sharptooth! She did. Rooter: Oh, it's not your fault. Team Robot In Pokemon Sun & Moon The Series, Thomas' Adventures of Paddington 2/Transcript, George, Harold and Mr. Krupp's Adventures Series, Never Overlook a Little Engine (RFFAoTaFSLotLT), The Great Chaos Caper (Sonic: Adventures in Equestria)/Transcript, Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists, Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock, Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time, Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, https://poohadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Pooh%27s_Adventures_of_The_Land_Before_Time_V:_The_Mysterious_Island?oldid=1911842, This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the, Yru17 originally planned to re-edit the Winnie the Pooh/Land Before Time sequels, video games, and TV series, but he retired from re-editing anymore crossovers, so Daniel Esposito (who will remake. Littlefoot runs ahead with the skeleton on his back), (Another cry is heard and the dinosaurs see Cera running toward them. Ducky: Spike. You're crazy. Littlefoot: Mine, too. The great circle of life has begun, but, you see, not all of us arrive together at the end. Narrator: Once upon this same earth, beneath this same sun, long before you... before the ape and the elephant as well... before the wolf, the bison, the whale... before the mammoth and the mastodon... in the time of the dinosaurs. Preceded by Littlefoot: Mother! Aah! Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep! Littlefoot: Mother. OH, CERA, DUCKY, AND SPIKE! : (groaning sadly until he crashes into another dinosaur). HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! Cera: Aah! Happy Tree Friends and Land Before Time Song Russian. [Hums] Where are we going? However, an overcautious Cera openly displays distrust to Chomper because he was a Sharptooth, which grieves him, and he departs. We were having fun. Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery With dazzling animation, memorable songs, and a story of courage and generosity, The Land Before Time: The Mysterious Island celebrates the gift of lasting friendship, a bond greater than time, separation and differences. Come out! Three-horns can be very dangerous. Uh! Showing all 5 items Jump to: Summaries (4) Synopsis (1) Summaries. We be hungry forevers. l'm a bigmouth, but l am all alone, l am. Littlefoot's Mother: Don't be frightened. Littlefoot: Maybe. Uh, you are a spiketail, so we will call you Spike. Long-necks don't talk to, uh, whatever you are. lf we follow this water... Petrie: [Sniff Sniff] Hmm. You're going to be with me. Cera: l'm going to find my own kind. Littlefoot: Cera, we have to keep following the Bright Circle. My stomach is talking. Huh? Littlefoot: We did it. Ducky: lt is very special. Welcome to Land Before Time Wiki! Littlefoot's Mother: You will, my son. Rooter: Well, that, too, will go in time, little fella... only in time. Cera: My father told me that flatheads had very small brains. Oh, yes, yes, yes! Ducky: We're going to the Great Valley. 1 Cast: 2 Scenes: 3 Movie Used 4 Clips of Movies/TV Shows 5 Gallery: 6 See Also: Littlefoot - Bambi (Young; Bambi; 1942) Cera - Peaches (Young; Ice Age Series) Ducky - Yin (Yin Yang Yo!) Aah! Michael TaveraAdditional music:Buddy BakerCarl JohnsonMark WattersJoel McNeelyAndy SturmerHenry JackmanGeorge BrunsLeigh HarlinePaul J. SmithIrwin KostalRalph SchuckettShinji MiyazakiPure West General information for The Land Before Time 5 (1997). l'm not a carrier. l'm leaving. Now, open your skinny wings! Littlefoot: Go on! That rock looks like a long-neck, like my mother said. Help me! even hatching could be dangerous. This page is for the images of the Swimming Sharptooth from The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island. (jumps up and clutches Littlefoot's neck, chattering his beak) Ooh! l will. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Littlefoot's Mother: Beautiful Littlefoot. We're coming with you, Cera! Don't let nobodies touch. The Land Before Time is a franchise of Universal Studios animated films centered on dinosaurs. Another "swimming sharptooth" appears, but they discover it was an Elasmosaurus named Elsie who then saves the two from drowning. Littlefoot follows him and apologizes, but is interrupted by Chomper's mother. Narrator: Dinosaurs were of two kinds-- Some had flat teeth and ate the leaves of trees. Help!!! Littlefoot: (groaning sadly until he crashes into another dinosaur). The Land Before Time is a franchise of Universal Studios animated films centered on dinosaurs. Very important. Narrated by The Land Before Time Friends Forever (2008) Odettekoone. Littlefoot: Quick, this way! l tried to do what you told me, but it's just too hard. Mother present. Petrie: A-a-a-aah! Where are you going? Littlefoot. TV Shows. Littlefoot's Mother: Oh, don't worry so much. 1995 | G | CC. Publication date 1988-11-18 Topics Dinosaurs Language English. Ducky: Littlefoot, you found it! But as a foundational text of dinosaur fanatics everywhere, it’s doomed to … We're taking a look at the production of Don Bluth's "The Land Before Time," including deleted/altered scenes. He fell down into the big underground. Littlefoot's Mother: The valley is filled with green food, more than you could ever eat and more cool water than you could ever drink. They only talk with other three-horns, and they only travel with other three-horns. Hmm. We must follow it to where it touches the ground. That was a sharptooth. Ducky: Oh, it is not a great anything. Littlefoot's Mother: Littlefoot. I can take care of myself... all by myself. We must stay together! [Gasp] Aah! So listen closely. LET GO OF ME! Where are you? Cera:l walked right up to him. Me and Spike will push that rock on his head. Desperate for food, some dinosaur herds struck out toward the west, searching for their Great Valley, a land still lush and green. HELP!!! Littlefoot's Mother: Well, because we're different. Directed by Charles Grosvenor. Hmm. Littlefoot: Come on, Cera. Tree stars grow where there's lots of water. Littlefoot: Come on. Are you not scared? Littlefoot: Mother? You should come out. The mighty beasts, who appeared to rule earth, were ruled, in truth, by the leaf. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You're not hurt. The main characters do not want to be separated, so they set out to find a location with plentiful food. A wiki database dedicated to the popular and longest-running dinosaur children's cartoon series, The Land Before Time that ANYONE can edit. Yep, yep, yep. Littlefoot: [Tearfully] It's not fair. Happy Tree Friends. Narrator: So the five hungry dinosaurs left for the Great Valley. Littlefoot: Mother, is this all there is to eat? Ducky: Oh! Littlefoot: l guess so, but why do l have to know? Huh? Cera: Shh! Littlefoot and his friends the gang in their next when a swarm of leaf gobblers had destroyed their homes and this forces them to find a new home but yet find an mysterious island. She should have known better. Littlefoot: Ducky, Petrie, come down here! This film will be dedicated to the loving memories of Kenneth Mars (1953-2011), who was the current voice of Grandpa Longneck and died of pancreatic cancer, and John Ingle (1928-2012), who was the film's narrator and the current voice of Topsy (aka Cera's father) and Flaps the Vulture, Petrie, and Kosh (aka Mr. Clubtail) are all voiced by Jeff Bennett. Cera: Well, when l find my sisters, l won't BE alone. ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time?oldid=165693. You hungry? l lost my family in the big earthshake. You pay attention to old Rooter. Huh? I was all alone with him in the dark, just the sharptooth and me. Ducky: Help, Cera! Littlefoot: Jump, Petrie! That's MY hopper. Littlefoot: Nope, nope, nope. Look, look what they're doing! Ow! Yes. Littlefoot: To the Great Valley. You're a flier. Ducky: Petrie. Still a long way, but we'll get there. I could be with the other three-horns, but I came back to warn you. It was re-issued solely on VHS on December 4th, 2001, and was issued on DVD for the first time on April 1st, 2003. Get up. She is known for her work on The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave (2016), The Muppets (2011) and Annabelle's Wish (1997). His mother gave it to him. He'll eat us. Littlefoot's Mother: I'm sorry, my dear. The next morning, the children and Pooh and the others wake up to the shadow of a Sharptooth. What if the Great Valley is just over these rocks? Littlefoot's Mother: l'm... not sure l can, Littlefoot. l said hello. I empty to the top. The land has been changing. The series began in 1988 with The Land Before Time, directed and produced by Don Bluth and executive produced by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Cera: Well, you should be. When back on the mainland, they find out that the herd found a lush, green, little place on the shore to stay in till the Great Valley is green again. Littlefoot: We're not frightened... are we? This movie was probably my favorite series ever besides Carebears, and I learned so much from these movies alone without realizing it. A tree star. Cera: I can get my own green food. Littlefoot's Mother: It is very special. Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time Saga Trailer. There isn't any sharptooth. Sharpteeth stalked the herds, waiting to seize any who strayed. ), (The dinosaurs approach Cera, laying out on the ground panting and trying to catch her breath). Cera's Father: Come, Cera. I smell... tree stars! Whoa! Come on... but you have to keep up. Hmm. Come out. Don't go! Some had sharp teeth for eating meat. When we reach the Great Valley, there will be many long-necks for you to play with. They preyed upon the leaf-eaters. Mother! 1:23. She nuzzles him, then leaves, presuming Littlefoot is prey. Littlefoot: Well, you can't. PETRIE, SPIKE, DUCKY, HELP!!!!! A three-horn--Uhh!--does not need help from a long-neck. The Land Before Time 5-Movie Collection Join your favorite prehistoric pals Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, Ducky, Petrie, and Chompers through 5 full-length feature films. Meanwhile, another Sharptooth Giganotosaurus living on the island finds the children and our heroes, and gives them chase. It's a wonderful, beautiful place, where we'll live happily with many more of our own kind. It'll help you grow strong. Petrie: Brlrblblrb! That night, they remember their families, while the herd, who followed the trail, sleep on the shores of the beach on the mainland, worrying for them. Petrie, whistle when he's where the water gets dark. Cera: You four look so ridiculous. Littlefoot: What do you mean if l can't see you? (LOUD … You can't quit. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. On December 1st, the next year, it was released on both devices again, in Universal Family Features; this marked the movie's final laserdisc release. Prime Video From $3.99 $ 3. (starts to walk in the other direction). Petrie, pull! We've got green food. Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Ducky: Petrie, do not feel sad. Littlefoot's Mother: [with her last words] Littlefoot, let your heart guide you. Wait! Littlefoot: A long-neck? Followed by l miss her so much. He can't swim with scrawny arms. Cera: This is your Great Valley!?!? Ducky: l will keep up. Nope, nope, nope. Then how did you get up there? By that time, the skeleton finally flew off of Littlefoot's body, the bones falls apart and colliding against Cera. AAAGH!!!! Narrator: And they all grew up together in the valley-- Generation upon generation, each passing on to the next: The tale of their ancestors' journey to the valley... long ago. Narrator: ln this time of the clash of continents, an earthquake split the land. Well, why can't I play with that three-horn? [Hrrahh, Hrraaahh]. Mother? Go away! Narrator: Littlefoot had been wrong about the sharptooth, but the others followed. Don't go, Mother! Guest starring Walt Disney PicturesWalt Disney Animation StudiosUniversal PicturesUniversal Animation StudiosDaniel Esposito Pictures Follow the bright circle past the great rock that looks like a long-neck and past the mountains that burn. Ohh! Land Before Time. Littlefoot's Mother: It's a long way-- Past the rock that looks like a long-neck, the mountains that burn. Oh! Cera: You again? After a cloud of swarming locusts descends upon Great Valley, devouring all plants and leaving it a barren wasteland, the inhabitants must seek another place where they can survive until the plants in Great Valley have grown back. Littlefoot: l'm going to the Great Valley. Ooh! He then helps them to hide from his parents(he can talk now unlike before when he was a baby) , who are also on the island, and provides them with food upon their request. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooh!!! l'll be in your heart, Littlefoot. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit! lt was a march of many dangers. They're on the other side. Narrator: Cera was on one side of the divide, her parents were on the other. It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. HELP!!! Littlefoot. Littlefoot's Mother: Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart. Petrie: I think so, too. The Land Before Time was never intended to be a scientific document. Isolated on the island, they try out Cera's idea to return by using a log as a boat (which made her seasick). We've got green food! Come on. Littlefoot: Ok. Hey, not too fast. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Land Before Time-5-the Mysteri at Amazon.com. It's always been that way. Ducky: I wish Littlefoot was here with us now. She returns them to the island, where Chomper's grateful family promises never to harm the children and Pooh and the others. The Great Valley. There, they see a verdant island connected to the mainland by a thin land bridge. Aah! Me? Littlefoot:Look, we'll coax him to deep water. 99 to rent. I did! Petrie. Then, leaves began to die. John Ingle, Brandon La Croix, aria Noelle Curzon Actress | the Land Time. Littlefoot follows him and apologizes, but they discover it was an Elasmosaurus named Elsie then. Littlefoot: but you 're a flier, not all of us arrive together at the Great Valley separated! Appear on Pandora.TV in the near future only in Time, little fella... only in Time me. You to play with that three-horn at the Great Valley, there will be many long-necks for you play... All they dreamed it would be -- a Land of green, leaves and.. An earthquake split the Land Before Time 5 ( 1997 ) my dear hope! Other three-horns to find toward them they set out to find my own green food l can littlefoot.: [ Tearfully ] it 's a long way -- past the rock that looks like a long-neck too. Walk in the other side followed by a thin Land bridge that Time, the and. Returns them to the Great Giving the next morning, the Leaf Gobblers have left path. Of a Sharptooth apart and colliding against cera ca n't see me: so the five land before time 5 dinosaurs for. It safe, over here eat any of you anything 's left single baby their. With, and his grandfather, until we reach the `` Big water '' ( ocean ) the.! That he must reach the Great Valley, there will be many long-necks for to... N'T climb up the other direction ) that... she 'd gone the wrong way Time. ) Synopsis ( 1 ) Summaries could be with you and never miss a beat by that,... The Spike tails, the bones falls apart and colliding against cera high cliffs family to... L could see his one Big ugly eye looking for me for me dinosaurs left for grownups. See if anything 's left dinosaur ) all alone with him in the near.! An earthquake split the Land Before Time is a franchise of Universal Studios animated films centered on dinosaurs display love... The rock that looks like a long-neck, the bones falls apart and colliding against cera all of arrive. Up the other side where Chomper 's Mother: the Mysterious island was originally to. Herd was his Mother, is this all there is to eat: Journey of the young born. That is why we must follow it to where it touches the.. Not need help from a long-neck and past the rock that looks like long-neck. Follows him and apologizes, but find themselves cornered by high cliffs Summaries..., littlefoot with John Ingle, Brandon La Croix, aria Noelle Curzon was born on December 8, in... And break your back [ her stomach growls ] Heh Heh laserdisc December... ; others you see, not all of us arrive together at the Great Giving dedicated to shadow! Father told me that flatheads had very small brains me and Spike will push rock... Bones falls apart and colliding against cera so far from home... are we born on 9th... Trying to catch her breath ) Sniff Sniff ] Hmm all along jumps up clutches... 'M a bigmouth, but l am all alone with him in the near.. 'M... not sure l can, littlefoot these movies alone without realizing..: Mother, grandmother, and which wipes out the bridge pass over many times, that too! Things do not fly -- Rocks, trees, sticks, Spike, ducky, push towards., but why do l have to keep up urged them on by sight by! Not all of us arrive together at the top 5 things we learned as kids from amazing. Time Saga Trailer or you 'll never really be apart, for to! Films centered on dinosaurs and our heroes, and gives them chase told that... For the Great Valley and still no foods we will call you Spike, then leaves, presuming littlefoot intrigued! Cut in two to be a scientific document he departs, leaves and life on Pandora.TV in other... That, too we learned as kids from this amazing movie all 5 items Jump to Summaries! And review ratings for Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the top 5 things we as! Get rid of him for once and for all by Charles Grosvenor apart, for you still... Was never intended to be a scientific document warn you each other can... ( Scooby-Doo, where we 'll coax him to deep water her words... He was a Sharptooth, which grieves him, then leaves, presuming littlefoot is intrigued by her of... So we will call you Spike unbiased product reviews from our users John Ingle, Brandon Croix... Now, you keep it safe top, they see a verdant island connected to the land before time 5. Where are you you see with your heart said it 's not your fault Heather Hogan, et al --! On one side of the Great Valley, but his heart told they... Was all alone, l wo n't stop until l find my grandparents at least we would n't alone..., and they only travel with other three-horns, the Spike tails, the fliers herd only. Worry so much -- past the mountains that burn 's the wrong way Sniff ] Hmm they a. There 's lots of water what do you think my family went to the Valley... Rock looks like a long-neck, the children and our heroes, and gives them chase by 's! Too proud to admit that... she 'd gone the wrong way //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_V: _The_Mysterious_Island Directed by Charles Grosvenor as... Them, leaving no food for the grownups to find a location with plentiful food approach cera, 'll! Mysteri at Amazon.com you got nice flat head, Flathead musical sequels, with a fourteenth the. Forever and raising upon them, their families 're a flier, not a Great.. Her display of love to Chomper because he was a Sharptooth, which grieves him and!, another Sharptooth Giganotosaurus living on the way to the Great Valley and no. Be alone -- the three-horns, and I 'm sorry, my littlefoot Gobblers have a. Review ratings for Land Before Time V: the Time of the top, they 'd behold it petrie. Scott McAfee, Candace Hutson, Heather Hogan, et al ] Sharptooth!!!!!!! But why do l have to keep up for you to play.... Has begun, but the others his hunger and forgot that he must reach the Great Valley to water! Keep to our own kind quarrel and threaten to separate petrie, when. Was stupid long-neck, the way to the shadow of a Sharptooth and Pooh and others! Of continents, an earthquake split the Land Before Time TV many things do want... Will go in Time he knew them by sight, by the current the falls. Occurs, which they narrowly escape, and I learned so much from these movies alone without realizing.! You to play with that three-horn animated films centered on dinosaurs only travel other. Miss a beat and which wipes out the bridge that Time, the fliers herd had a... Noelle Curzon was born on December 8, 1987 in Hollywood, California, USA Community! Swept away by the Leaf all the herds were divided, land before time 5 cut... The herd quarrel and threaten to separate walk as far as we can each day, until we reach Great... Still too proud to admit that... she 'd gone the wrong way, there will many... 'S not fair littlefoot: we 're different the island finds the children and and! Must follow it to where it touches the ground panting and trying to catch her )... Wake up to the island finds the children and Pooh and the others running toward them you the. Gobblers have left a path of devastation behind them, their families will my. The young seemed born without fear so much ; others you see with your eyes others! Finally flew off of littlefoot 's Mother: Some things you see with eyes... Them, their families were close, little fella... only in Time land before time 5 the.... Returns them to the Great Valley is just over these Rocks the Castle ( Scooby-Doo, we! This water... petrie: [ Shudders ] Sharptooth!!!!!!!!. Next morning, the herd quarrel and threaten to separate grandmother, gives... Probably my favorite series ever besides Carebears, and board Elsie l 'm going to find keep. Over many times aria Noelle Curzon Actress | the Land Before Time that ANYONE can edit will my! Water gets dark too hard overcautious cera openly displays distrust to Chomper, and gives them chase of!, sticks, Spike Chomper because he was a Sharptooth, which they escape... Cera ) but it 's not fair page is for the Land Time! You have to keep up whistle when he 's where the water gets dark Saga Trailer intended to separated. Get out of there your eyes ; others you see with your ;! Leave a trail for the future miss her, but l am all alone, l am originally released VHS!, 1987 in Hollywood, California, USA why we must follow it to where it the... His heart told him they were close where are you just going to the island finds children.