Our information is verified and proofread by two dependable online sources – Big Data and AI; thereby, we promise 100% unbiased and authentic information to all our readers, at all times. Took it again the the original side and it said 97.5. IT'S NEVER ACCURATE UNLESS YOUR ACTUALLY NOT RUNNING A FEVER! I've had this one for a week and am ready to return it. The first time I used it, it told me his temp was 86.1. It comes on flashes and shuts off while making a buzzing noise. 1 x ADC Adtemp Temple Touch Thermometer ADC427Q; 4 Reviews 5 Comfortable to hold and easy to use! 0 Solutions. Place and hold the thermometer probe firmly to the skin at the temple and wait several seconds for the device to beep once more (see section 3). If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Second one is just as horrible and now isn't working either. 6-second readout Measurements taken at temple DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. ADC Temple Touch Digital Fever Thermometer, Non Invasive and Quick Read, Suitable for Babies, Ne… The Equate Temple Touch Digital Thermometer utilizes a unique sensor that rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and accurately translates it to the body temperature. 5.0. Temple Touch Mini The Temple Touch Premium provides 6 second results on either the temple or Underarm. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. ProCheck FeverGlow Instant Ear Thermometer - 1 ea. Accurately measures body heat using R.A.T.E. 4. Place the thermometers probe in the center of the temple area between the eye socket and the hairline. Gently press and hold it against the temple to ensure good contact with the skin is maintained. 3 product ratings. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Proven clinical accuracy. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Posted by Sue on 21st May 2020 Would recommend for all age groups. Brentwood Appliances No-touch Temporal/Forehead Infrared Thermometer (IRT-900) is the most popular Thermometers - Contactless, IR, Digital and More with 24 reviews and starting at $39.99. $25.00. Don't waste your money. In a panic I took it again 2 seconds later and it read 99.5. 1. Of course I freaked out, took it again on the other side of her head and it said 98.2. 0 Solutions. Free shipping. With proven clinical accuracy, this temple touch digital thermometer is non-invasive and good for all ages. Add to Cart. 5 HIGH SATISFACTION. I am very happy with this thermometer! 3 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 3. Contents: Temple thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, and English/Spanish instructions. Braun Thermoscan5 Ear Thermometer . Apex Thermometer Covers - 55 ct . You will never know what the true temp is. My daughter clearly had a fever and the thermometer never read higher than 98.9 degrees! $5.99. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. with all my trying. But this one is fine and much kess expensive. The Temple Touch Mini Digital Thermometer from Exchange Select provides non Invasive temple measurements ideal for infants and children. Medisim presents a breakthrough in the thermometry market: A unique innovative forehead digital thermometer. Correct placing and good contact with the skin ensure reliable readouts. How to take temperature using the Mini Temple Touch thermometer. One min it would say 99.9, then 2 mins later it said 102. Just took my daughters temp and it said 105.7. I gave my granddaughter my old thermometer, which was easier to use for her baby. Technology (Rapid Accurate Temperature Establishment). That’s a huge difference. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 5. The Adtemp Temple Touch Thermometer, by American Diagnostic Corporation, obtains fast and accurate temperature readings by gently placing the sensor probe at the temple. Now offering an advanced cutting-edge temple thermometer in the basic digital category price range. how to change from c to f. Walgreens Thermometer MT-G19. 5. Rite Aid Fever Flash Digital Temple Thermometer - 1 ct . A Temple Touch thermometer is a device which en-ables accurate body temperature measurements ob-tained by using a unique probe, which measures the heat flow from the blood vessels to the skin and con-verts it to body temperature from the temple area in ap-proximately 6-8 seconds. Walgreens Thermometer 367906. I BOUGHT THIS THINKING I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL UNTIL THE DAY MY DAUGHTER GOT SICK AND I ACTUALLY NEEDED TO USE IT, SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY WARM TO THE TOUCH BUT WHEN I TOOK HER TEMP. We aim to show you accurate product information. This one just requires a touch on the temple for 6 seconds and it's done. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Your temperature is typically taken orally, rectally, or with an ear probe, but a temporal thermometer makes getting an accurate body temperature fast and easy. I think this is a fantastic product. item 3 Temple Touch Mini Digital Thermometer From Walgreens 3 - Temple Touch Mini Digital Thermometer From Walgreens. How to change your Temple Touch Premium thermometer's operating scale from fahrenheit to celsius and vice-versa IT SAID 98.9 WHEN I GOT TO THE DOCTORS WHICH MIND YOU BY THAT TIME SHE HAD BEEN GIVEN SOME TYLENOL AND FELT MUCH COOLER HER TEMP WAS 101! our customers and associates and continue remaining deeply dedicated to customer service and community involvement, and being a great place to work and shop. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ $24.99. Veridian Healthcare Temple Touch - Mini Digital Temple Thermometer - 6 Second - Celsius, Fahrenheit Reading - Non-invasive, Temperature Tone, Memory Recall, Auto-off, Latex-free, BPA Free Fast 6-second readout Non-invasive temple measurement site Medisim produces a range of highly accurate instant thermometers and monitoring devices that determine core body temperature. Currently, we are not able to service customers outside of the United States, and our site is not fully available internationally. Product Overview This thermometer utilizes a unique sensor. https://www.hopkinsmedicalproducts.com/.../p/Temple-Touch-Thermometer Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (JXB-178) is the most popular Thermometers - Contactless, IR, Digital and More with 1,178 reviews and starting at $79.99. Love it! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. These unique thermometers are non-invasive and offer quick, accurate readings for parents, health care professionals, and yourself. Don't waste your money!! Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Upon your arrival, you may plan your grocery trips, find weekly savings, and even order select products online at Since 1930, Publix has grown from a single store into the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Write a review. Our buying guide shall provide you with detailed product reviews on the top-rate medisim mini temple thermometers trending in the market these days. Veridian Healthcare Temple Touch - Mini Digital Temple Thermometer - Non-invasive, Temperature Tone, Memory Recall, Auto-off, Latex-free, BPA Free Item # 119451 I have had another thermometer very similar to this before and it worked great for a few years. I got this for a gift and it is the worst thermometer ever invented!!!! Go to. Already purchased your product? Mini Temple Touch Digital Thermometer Fast and accurate non-invasive temple measurements. Best Temporal Thermometer. Restrictions apply. Non-invasive readings. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. I get "Lo F" when thermometer is activated What d. Walgreens Thermometer MT-G19. I bought this product 2 days ago for my infant son. Ratings and Reviews. You can read more about Temple Touch Thermometers here, including how to use them. I got up the morning after I purchased it, tried to take my sons temp again, nothing. It said a different temp each time I used it. Electrode, Comp-17e20ade-be5e-4e94-85ba-7d42d25e79e1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5afedfbe-007-176e528ba3b1de, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 03:20:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0719f385-223c-4eb0-80d5-58e0c52fd654, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-539dd33e-007-176e537c6fc5d5, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 03:36:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. (Our apologies!) I then took my own temp which was 97.4. The tongue thermometer took, on average, 90 seconds to register my temperature, and the temple thermometer took an average of seven seconds. I bought this thermometer and was so displeased. We are thankful for gives alot of errors . GUIDELINES FOR TEMPLE MEASUREMENTS This thermometer is designed to measure the temperature at the forehead, in proximity to the temple area between the end of the eyebrow and the hairline. We played around with putting it on hot stuff and it still wouldnt read higher than 98.9 degrees!!!!! Mt18t1. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This thermometer doesn't even deserve 1 star!! Download 1 Medisim Thermometer PDF manuals. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. It tracks the heat flow from blood vessels to the skin's surface and converts this measurement to the body temperature, giving you a complete and accurate reading. The temple touch thermometer rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface. Completely frustrated. Manufacturers, I never got the same reading twice & it was never accurate. R.A.T.E. User manuals, Medisim Thermometer Operating guides and Service manuals. $42.99. Utilizing a unique sensor, the forehead thermometer rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and translates it accurately to body temperature. Key Features: Non-Invasive forehead measurement (temple area) … There is no stupid L I dont know what the hell you. Do not waste your money on this junk! 4. I bought this product to use on my 2 & 1/2 yr old. 0 Solutions. • Do not place the thermometer on scar tissue, skin disorder, open sores or abrasions, or patients in trauma. I absolutely would not recommend this product to anyone. SPEND A LITTLE EXTRA AND GET SOMETHING ELSE! CVS Health Micro Temple Digital Thermometer is non-invasive, making it easy to monitor temperature changes while your family member is resting. But, the next time you travel to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia—make sure you visit the store “where shopping is a pleasure” during your stay. So I thought I would give this product the benefit of the doubt and I exchanged it for the same one. technology (Rapid Accurate Temperature Establishment) Large digital display lights up to signify abnormal or normal temperature readings; Readings in Fahrenheit or … 0 Solutions. In just six seconds, the temperature reading is displayed on its easy-to-read LCD screen. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. This thermometer had poor reviews but I thought I would give it a try since I like to use this type at work. Walgreens Thermometer mt18t1. Read the temperature on the display (see section 3). I took her temp & it said 105.3! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I am satisfied with it. Buy Veridian Healthcare Temple Touch - Mini Digital Temple Thermometer - Non-invasive, Temperature Tone, Memory Recall, Auto-off, Latex-free, BPA Free with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The next couple of times I used it , the thermometer was just as inaccurate. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. and we have not verified it. I got it mostly to take the temperature of a toddler who wont keep a thermometer in his mouth or armpit as my other one needed. Add to Cart. 10. NEW! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Peak temperature tone and last reading memory recall, Automatic shut-off and low-battery indicator. Instant Read Digital Temple Thermometer. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. A temple touch or ear thermometer is much easier to use than a traditional thermometer which sits underneath your tongue. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Includes: temple thermometer, 2 AAA batteries and detailed English/Spanish instructions R.A.T.E.™ Technology (Rapid Accurate Temperature Establishment) Utilizing a unique sensor, the forehead thermometer rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and translates it accurately to body temperature.