Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym. Buy A Powertec Workbench Lever Gym UK. It does it all. I recommend about 350. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2013. 0:31. This Powertec workout machine is one of the newer inventions from the famous company. Couleur: noir Capacité de charge: poulie: 160 kg, levier: 250 kg, accessoires de banc: 80 kg. LeverGym fra Powertec giver dig det førende indenfor hjemme træning. Handles more weight than the average lifter will need and does it with maximum safety. Combining more than 20 of the best free-weight exercises into a single convenient machine, the Powertec WB-LS workbench leverage gym is a must for the serious workout enthusiast. The list of exercises is almost endless, especially with the wide variety of accessories that can be attached to the workbench. Please try your search again later. Have to buy your own weights. by Powertec Fitness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym, Yellow, See all details for Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym, Yellow, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym Yellow. Powertec Workbench Levergym giver dig mulighed for en fuld kropstræning. FOR SALE Powertec Utility Workbench. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2018. Powertec Fitness Workbench Multi System Yellow. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Powertec Workbench LeverGym Yellow m.77,5 kg. The Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 YY is Virtually Maintenance Free . Brand new still in original packaging The Workbench Multisystem has no cables or pulleys. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. WB-LS16-A: Workbench LeverGym. You really couldn't ask for better. The Powertec Workbench LeverGymTM is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. This page works best with JavaScript. Noté /5: Achetez Powertec Levier de fitness gym Banc de travail, Workbench Levergym - Yellow, jaune sur Amazon.fr Livraison gratuite possible dès 25 € d'achat Home Gyms, Power Racks, Treadmills, and Crossfit Equipment for Residential and Commercial applications. Powertec used to be on the east coast and used to be a better company. Milenafyodorova. 10 Days Returnable Currently unavailable. Powertec Workbench LeverGym with Lee Priest - Duration: 6:22. The instructions were the best I've come across as well for equipment of this type. If purchased new this set would cost over 1500.00. There was a problem completing your request. Call 1-877-336-7483 For Questions On Powertec Products. If I could only have one piece of equipment in my homegym this would be it. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2013. This is a review of the Powertec WorkBench Levergym System; a multi-use, plate-loaded gym station designed to give a home gym owner with limited floor space and limited funds access to a large variety of machine-based resistance exercises. One of the best and most effective classic strength systems in the market is being offered as a stand-alone lever gym. The MS can be accessorized with a wide variety of modular accessories to grow with your training needs. The list of exercises is limited only to your imagination, plus they handle heavy weight with ease. 0:49. - Comprend deux colliers de sécurité de 50 mm. The Powertec LeverGym - with Iso Lateral Arms proves even the best gym equipment for over 20 years can still get better. Call 877-336-7483 for ordering or questions on any of our products. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Powertec Workbench LeverGym Yellow WB-LS19 Yellow LeverGym fra Powertec giver dig det førende indenfor hjemmetræning. I've owned this Powertec workout system for 3 years now. The Powertec LeverGym - with Iso Lateral Arms proves even the best gym equipment for over 20 years can still get better. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The angles range from decline to shoulder and flat press. PowerTec Workbench Levergym The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home lever gym systems ever created. Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym, Yellow. Powertec Workbench home gym. The lever gym Comes without the workbench section, which opens up the lever area for power exercises such as squats, shrugs and rows. The biggest challenge has been building them fast enough to … PowerTec Workbench LeverGym (Yellow) by PowerTec. Looks good, seems to be of high quality and there are so many exercises you can use it for. Allyciasofia. Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym, Yellow in Home Gyms. Offering fitness equipment like Powertec, Body Solid, BodyCraft, Spirit Fitness since 1998. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym has proven to be the most heavy duty and functional compact home gym system for over 20 years. TYTAX® M2 Home Gym Machine | Bodybuilding Workout Exercise Fitness 3.0 out of 5 stars 1. It's hard to concentrate when your team is playing. The Golden Ways Weights not included. See All Buying Options. I currently have a shoulder injury so cannot do any pressing with barbell, but oddly enough it doesn't bother me to flat press on this. Call 877-336-7483 for ordering or questions on any of our products. Customers who bought this item also bought. Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym, Yellow. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. En multifunktionel maskine til træning af hele kroppen. Powertec Fitness Lever Gym Work Bench, Yellow/Black: Amazon.in: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors ... Powertec Fitness Lever Gym Work Bench Brand: Powertec Fitness. It came in two boxes which were on a pallet. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. If there is any complaints it would be in the assembly process, whoever they have making manuals and labeling hardware needs to be drug tested. 0:49. I love this machine. Timing and Tempo on the Powertec Workbench Multisystem with Rob Riches. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Cable pulley low and high are good for triceps and high and low curls. The cable came pre-threaded through the main body (you'll have to do some additional threading but it is very simple). Now on the west coast, it has become close to impossible to get this machine and customer service has also become rather questionable. The heavy duty isolateral lever arms can safely hold up to 500 lbs., while the workbench can be detached for power lifting access. - Pour les plaques de poids de 50 mm. Add to Wish List. Just time consuming. Allyciasofia. I had a few parts missing perhaps due to a hole that was in the box, but Powertec responded quickly and got me the needed parts. WB-LS19-Yellow Levergym fra Powertec giver dig det førende indenfor hjemmetræning. Powertec Workbench Levergym WB-LS15 available at FitnessFactoryOutlet.com There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. See all 27 positive reviews › For Me. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Spare parts for Powertec Gym Equipment. Thanks very much Powertec, I am a very happy customer...next on the list the hyperextension!!! Look up at powertec.com. Powertec Curl Attachment for WB-LS20 WORKBENCH LEVERGYM. The leverage tower, like the full size leverage system, offers isolated lever press arms and the versatility of a cable-pulley system. Powertec Workbench LeverGym (Yellow) Product Code: PTWBLS19YY. Powertec Workbench LeverGym giver dig mulighed for en fuld kropstræning. With multiple grip bicep curl attachment, crunch strap, narrow grip bench press bar, narrow and wide preacher curl attachments, leg extension attachment. I've been into fitness for the last 14 years. 4.6 out of 5 stars 31 ratings. This fully adjustable Flat-Incline-Decline bench’s entire seat assembly slides on its sealed ball bearing carriage. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. This is a serious workout set. But that is the only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars. 6301 Alondra Blvd. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Det er muligt at træne over 20 af de mest anvendte øvelser. The cables don't squeak or slack. No Brand PowerTec Manufacturer Powertec Item model number WB-LS14 Package Dimensions 152.4 x 76.2 x … All accessories, including the leg lift, dip machine are included. Perfect for workouts while social distancing. Everything came bubbled wrapped and the nuts/bolts were labeled via a number on the bags they were placed in. USA Headquarters. Skip to main content.us. POWERTEC Fitness Hebel Gym Werkbank, Workbench Levergym - Black/Yellow, schwarz / gelb: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Add to Wish List. It has a small footprint, versatile, and is constructed with absoulute quality. I use it 3 to 4 times a week and I've moved it once to a new home and It still functions perfectly. WORKBENCH Levergym (WB-LS) - Available in Black or Yellow. The packaging was the best I've seen for a piece of equipment like this. Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym Yellow. 0:49. The Powertec Workbench Multisystem is the market leader in multi-station leverage gyms. Amazon.in: Buy Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym, Yellow online at low price in India on Amazon.in. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. There is a video on youtube where a guy gives you some tips on assembling the bench portion. Use with any bench press. Thus far I've been able to do complete upper body workouts on this although ultimately I bought this more to use for finisher type exercises. The detachable workbench can be removed to perform a multitude of additional exercises. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home lever gym systems ever created. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Condition is "New". Timing and Tempo on the Powertec Workbench Multisystem with Rob Riches. Like having access to a whole gym in the privacy of your home. Not just anyone in the company is versed on the item. The heavy duty isolateral lever arms can safely hold up to 500 lbs., while the workbench can be detached for power lifting access. - L'ensemble comprend deux poignées: une barre pour les tractions et une poignée pour l'aviron. I love this equipment, it is built tough and I bet it will last forever! Single press to dual press. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2013. Very stable. 4.6 out of 5 stars 31 ratings. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. This is a review of the Powertec WorkBench Levergym System; a multi-use, plate-loaded gym station designed to give a home gym owner with limited floor space and limited funds access to a large variety of machine-based resistance exercises.It features both a low and high pulley system, adjustable pressing arms, and an adjustable, detachable bench by Powertec Fitness. We … But I powered through it and it paid off. I also did not buy the bench as I have my own (Ironmaster Superbench) and I have no qualms getting the bench close enough to the machine for presses. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2013. Upholstery … Features: Improved Safety: Standard foot plate increases its rigidity both while at-use or at-rest positions. The best home gym you will have and your future generations! Simultaneous 3-Person Use. WB-LS16-A: Workbench LeverGym® The WB-LS16 Workbench LeverGym®features a Newly Designed Workbench, Bench Frame, it allows users to adjust theseating area by sliding the Seat Assembly on it’s Sealed Bearings Carriage. Powertec Workbench LeverGym Yellow m.77,5 kg PU-skiver. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. [1 day ago] 2020 Summer Fitness Tops Short Sleeves Sexy Women Basic Tees Short Tops Cropped Shirt Classic White Workout Crochet Top Hot SALE (aliexpress.com) [1 day ago] Cooks Tools 5.5-qt. Not only does it look awful the shaving of the metal leaves a mess that will need to be maintained constantly. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I bought the yellow model-I didn't want the hassle of dealing with black screws, bolts, wasthers etc against a black frame. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, One Sexy Piece Of Equipment And One High Employee, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2013. 5.0 out of 5 stars One Sexy Piece Of Equipment And One High Employee. It features both a low and high pulley system, adjustable pressing arms, and an adjustable, detachable bench. We currently only ship to … 0:49. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. mariadstein. Powertec Fitness Lever Gym Work Bench, Yellow in Home Gyms. A leader in the market for gyms with multiple stations, the workbench multi system by Powertech is also designed for complete body training and expandable with extra accessories that adjust to your needs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Anyone can put this together if they have the time and patience. Covered Dutch Oven/ Stove top and oven safe $14.99 (belk.com) Because the weights are closer to the pivot than where you lift, you're actually only lifting about 70% of the load. 4 Hills St Banksmeadow NSW 2019 Australia. The only real complaint that I have is when you set the seat up to do incline press (Using the bar attached to the machine), the hand position becomes a little awkward when you first push it from the resting position. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Oct 5, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by All Court Sports. Write a review. Able to hold up to three users and with multiple stations, the Powertec Fitness workbench multi system is designed for the gym and home. The heavy duty isolateral lever arms can safely hold up to 500 lbs. Top positive review. Call 877-336-7483 for Questions and Deals on Powertec Products Sort By: Default Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Most Recent Powertec Streamline Functional Trainer Powertec Workbench LeverGym giver dig mulighed for en fuld kropstræning. With the WB-MS20 YY Improved top clearance will allow for 3-Person use at the same time. This machine is very well built! The detachable workbench can be removed to perform a multitude of additional exercises. More Benefits of using the Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 YY Yellow with Isolateral Arms: 1. It was comical how off the manual was on some of the hardware call outs and how mis labeled they were. 5:31. Offering fitness equipment like Powertec, Body Solid, BodyCraft, Spirit Fitness since 1998. Sometimes the directions were spot on, sometimes they were just totally wrong. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 5:31. Write a review. By far the best purchase I have made in a long time. I got this with two attachments, but I did not get it from Amazon as I paid the same with the two attachments and did not have to pay shipping elsewhere. The levergym is offered in yellow and black finish. The WB-LS20 Workbench LeverGym®features a Newly Designed Workbench, Bench Frame, it allows users to adjust the seating area by sliding the Seat Assembly on it’s Sealed Bearings Carriage. PowerTec Workbench Leverage Multi System Gym Red For Sale In Tacoma WA OfferUp. The list of exercises is limited only to your imagination, plus they handle heavy weight with ease. £4,200.00. This gym provides multiple user access opening up a variety of applications from the home to many light commercial settings. The heavy duty isolateral lever arms can safely hold up to 500 lbs. Like other reviewers stated though, the directions to put it together are lacking and at first I was happy because all the nuts and bolts were labeled; unfortunately, they were labeled wrong so it did little good.