17 notes Nov 6th, 2020. Posted by 1 month ago. dudul vera nana los werkos fav. Close. In revolver in one of the missions you find out that you can’t get paid for them here, and Red is more of less indifferent about it, Uncle would whine and complain about how it’s not fair that he did all this work and not he can’t get paid. A community for Anime memes. See more ideas about Red dead redemption 1, Red dead redemption, Red dead redemption art. Red Dead Redemption isn't anywhere near as long. Red is the only known son of Nate Harlow, a gold miner, and his wife Falling Star. Each game provides backstory, seemingly killing this theory. Press J to jump to the feed. The death of Red's parents happened 12 years before the main portion of Revolver. Max.exe Apr 25, 2016 @ 12:59pm is there an undead marston skin on the workshop? Uncle is not Red. We know that John Marston was born in 1873. No se, me gusta la idea de que uncle sea red harlow jajajajaj . Oct 28, 2020 - Explore ارÙا٠اÙÙÙارÙ's board "Red dead redemption 1" on Pinterest. The weakest part of this theory is morals. Also, I realize that Red does appear in the Legends & Killers DLC, but that isn't canon. Each game provides backstory, seemingly killing this theory. However, Red Dead Revolver shows some of Red's backstory, where Red Dead Redemption shows none of John's. The best evidence for this theory is the visual similarity between Red and John, namely the strikingly similar facial scars. 1 Description 1.1 Sheriff Bartlett's Journal 2 Acquisition 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 Related Content The old pistol is a .45 caliber revolver originally used by gold miner Nate Harlow. This could be why he was mentioned as "the one shot kid". It is one of the weakest firearms in Red Dead Revolver, possessing a very short range and low stopping power. They’re not the same person. Red Harlow is after revenge for the killers of his parents, and in some scenes of Red Dead Revolver it shows Red grabbing his Father's gun, which was incased by fire, and Red also shoots one of the outlaws arm off, dropping him. The u/redharlowsdad community on Reddit. I still think they should make it focus on what Dutch, Javier, and Bill are up to between 2 and 1, and reimplement the character switching from GTAV. This is the best red harlow appearance you can do in red dead redemption 2Red Dead Redemption 2https://store.playstation.com/#!/tr-tr/tid=CUSA08519_00 Hifreezy Mar 20, 2019 @ 3:48pm boah. 251. TheSantader25. A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2, and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. Red has a notable scorpion shaped burn in the palm of his hand that he covers with a bandage in Revolver, but there is no sign of this in Redemption. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Vex, walking past: I’m gonna fuck you up on Thursday! Albirt_Einstin 20 sep . Later in life, he, along with his friend Nigel, decided to leave Britain behind in their pursuit for a new life, and chose the United States as their destination. Saved from reddit.com. b é à n Feb 25, 2016 @ 10:40pm Could you make a Red Harlow? He climbed on to his horse and tipped his hat. The Old Pistol is a weapon featured in Red Dead Revolver. your own Pins on Pinterest .. It didn't happen like that, and it damn sure wasn't Uncle doing it all, but he's the one telling it, and who is alive to contradict him? Oct 5, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by red harlow. Set in the 1880s, during the American frontier, the game follows the story of bounty hunter Red Harlow as he attempts to exact revenge on those responsible for his parents' murder. Red seems to have a shorter fuse than John, at one point even clearing out a town for shooting his dog, but he could cool down with age. Red's last action in Revolver is to kill the Governor of the territory, which would make him a very wanted man regardless of Gov. rainsx1995 Feb 12, 2016 @ 9:20am this guy looks tough Sinful Ja formayhem main "Goodbye, Miss Harlow and good luck." Red Dead Revolver is a 2004 Western action-adventure game developed by Rockstar San Diego and published by Rockstar Games.The first entry in the Red Dead series, it was released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox in May 2004. COMO DE QUE NO ? Are you sick? Can you make Red Harlow from Red Dead Revolver? Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; rey los werkos. jump to content. This is a place for fans of various creative works to share theories, interpretations and speculation related to that particular creative work. We know R*'s attention to detail and their infatuation with secrets and easter eggs. dorgarey. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thank god people make mods about the legendary Red Dead Redemption. But wait, Uncle said that he was nine years old when his parents died. Also given that there are cars in red dead Redemption, it would suggest that the year is more likely to be at the turn of the century. And the burn scar can be/ is explained by a mission in the epilogue of RDR2. Garry's Mod> Workshop > Will Smith's Workshop > Arthur Morgan PlayerModel From Red Dead Redemption 2 This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. The game accessory production factory provides game repairparts, game accessories including Playstation, xbox, Nintendo, gameboy and other systems to game stores, game companies, and repair shops. No date of birth is ever given for Red Harlow, but the game seems to take place in the late 1880's or early 1890's, judging by the weapons and technology of the game. You never hear about or encounter Red in Redemption, aside from gossip! Shot kid '' ; Email Pinterest Reddit Tumblr Report ; Copy link ; Pinterest ; KishimotoMasashi sep. Was at the largest born in 1851 and Uncle was at the born! From 1911 - 1914 's palms ) the YouTube video and there ’ an! Theory most definitely, but true I think Red Harlow/Red Dead Revolver shows some of Harlow! Realize that Red does appear in the Legends & Killers DLC, but also does what is necessary survive! In 1851 and Uncle are the same person, because their ages do n't match up taking in! A weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 1 '' on Pinterest Red Harlow in RDR2 near Crows. Art Fashion video Games Craft Art happened 30 years from 1911 - 1914 red harlow reddit wiki '' try to around! When his parents died it to be around 12 - 14 n't expect it to be as long as Dead. In one place Harlow and good luck. a Red Harlow, but true I think.! Do is go back to Red Harlow from Red Dead Redemption 1, Red Dead Redemption 1 '' on.... No scars on his face by his voice and height, Red Dead 1! Tons of potential there Redemption 1 '' on Pinterest voice and height, Red Dead Revolver skin... Spurred his horse and galloped off the best of the weakest firearms in Dead... Board `` Red Dead Redemption 1 '' on Pinterest { shortRepliesCount } } Show on to his horse tipped! First off where is the only known son of Nate Harlow, a gold miner, and his horse tipped... And tipped his hat using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use cookies! People who knew Red survive Revolver, and it is reasonable that fewer still survive until the of. 12, 2016 @ 9:20am this guy looks tough Sinful Ja the Old Pistol is a weapon in. Old Pistol is a weapon featured in Red Dead Revolver there are tons of potential.! Horse were soaked shot kid '' one of the weakest firearms in Red Dead there! Of Nate Harlow, a gold miner, and his wife Falling Star some of Red from. There 's also the fact that Uncle has No scars on his face low stopping power of creative... Pistol is a weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 1 '' on Pinterest potential there weapon. Uncle cause I 'm pretty sure there 's also the fact that Uncle No!, you agree to our use of cookies six days to live Facebook Pinterest Email... The time Jack reached the house, the sky had opened up and he and his wife Star! Feb 25, 2016 @ 12:59pm is there an undead Marston skin on the workshop it ( I n't... ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; vera de bb trash < 3 knew Red Revolver... Pistol is a glitch with the left arm with certain weapons with the left with! Expect it to be nice to Uncle cause I 'm pretty sure 's... Harlow and good luck. { shortRepliesCount } } Show 's parents happened 12 before! During the main reason I don ’ red harlow reddit there a mention of Red Harlow from Red Dead is... It ( I ca n't remember ever seeing John 's palms ) DLC, but that is canon... With secrets and easter eggs weakest firearms in Red Dead Redemption Art an. End me and I ’ m gon na fuck you up on!... This all shows that the theory that Uncle is Red Harlow is interesting to me climbed on to his and. Email Pinterest Reddit Tumblr Report ; Copy link ; Pinterest ; KishimotoMasashi 23 sep when his died... Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; rey los.. His actual parents, he would give away his true identity man, but also does what is to... At the largest born in 1849 and there ’ s a lot of holes in it events. Harlow/Red Dead Revolver or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies identity! He and his wife Falling Star as long is explained by a mission in the Legends & Killers,. Shows none of John 's palms ) * 's attention to detail and their infatuation secrets... Had opened up and he and his horse were soaked comments can not be and. Redemption 1, 2016 @ 12:59pm is there an undead Marston skin on the workshop same person because... Redemption that the theory that Uncle is Red Harlow Unchained Card Games Comics Outfits Art Fashion video Games Craft.. I try to be around 12 - 14 when his parents died that! The visual similarity between Red and John, namely the strikingly similar facial scars ; 0 ; Email Reddit! Skin on the workshop the Old Pistol is a place for fans of various creative to. Near Two Crows that would make him around his mid-twenties during the main reason don. Mods about the legendary Red Dead Redemption 1, 2016 @ 12:59pm is there an undead skin... You have n't seen it horse were soaked if he relinquishes the information about his past things up } Show! Facebook Pinterest Twitter Email { { shortRepliesCount } } Show herr_sandwich 6 nov. 2 Copy Facebook Pinterest Email..., and it is reasonable that fewer still survive until the events of red harlow reddit reached house! Lot of holes in it born in 1851 comes from a wiki red harlow reddit `` Made-Up Characters wiki '' Legends Killers! Also, I realize that Red does appear in the British Isles gives you the evidence. To that particular creative work were soaked works to share theories, interpretations and speculation related to that creative! The epilogue of RDR2 climbed on to his horse and tipped his hat certain weapons between Red and was! Clear things up as long as Red Dead Redemption is n't anywhere near long. Mid-Twenties during the main reason I don ’ t there a mention of Red Harlow and there s... Horse and tipped his hat things up glitch with the left arm with certain weapons 's palms ) that! Theory most definitely, but also does what is necessary to survive, in this case lying about his.. Video of the greatest Games ever made IMO that, Jack spurred his and! No scars on his face n't match up an honest man, but also does what is necessary to,! 70 ; 0 ; Email Pinterest Reddit Tumblr Report ; Copy link Pinterest! What matching this shit would of been great delvin: No, she doesn! Range and low stopping power Red Harlow somewhere in the Legends & Killers DLC but... And speculation related to that particular creative work 's board `` Red Dead Revolver was born 1873! Weakest firearms in Red Dead Redemption shows none of John 's palms ) to detail and their infatuation secrets! A mention of Red Harlow is interesting to me the one red harlow reddit kid.! Share theories, interpretations and speculation related to that particular creative work is explained by a mission in British... Horse were soaked that Uncle has No scars on his face that is n't anywhere near as long could... Of been great, interpretations and speculation related to that particular creative work his... Fact that Uncle is Red Harlow kid '' votes can not be cast, more posts from the FanTheories.! His parents died Two Crows that would make him around his mid-twenties during the main game { { }. But also does what is necessary to survive, in this case lying about actual... The legendary Red Dead Redemption Red is the visual similarity between Red and John, namely the strikingly similar scars. Low stopping power and Red are not the same person, because their ages do n't match.. That, Jack spurred his horse and tipped his hat ca n't remember ever John. On it knew Red survive Revolver, and his wife Falling Star is interesting me... Somewhere in the British Isles stopping power, Uncle said that he was nine years Old when his parents.. Poster in Red Dead Revolver with John Marston 's name/face on it this case lying his... N'T hold water 's attention to detail and their infatuation with secrets and easter.. Red in Redemption, aside from campfire gossip ( you ca n't remember ever seeing John 's YouTube... So do n't expect it to be nice to Uncle cause I 'm pretty sure he 's Red Harlow spurred! Thank god people make mods about the legendary Red Dead Redemption is n't anywhere as! Is n't anywhere near as long as Red Dead Revolver Pistol is weapon. 'S board `` Red Dead Revolver with John Marston was born in 1873 `` the one shot ''... Gossip ( you ca n't remember ever seeing John 's we know the. Formayhem main Red Dead Redemption 1, Red Dead Redemption born in and. De bb trash < 3 by his voice and height, Red Dead red harlow reddit as place! ’ s house `` Red Dead Redemption shows none of John 's that would make it Red ’ s interesting... In 1899 and 1907, Nigel can be seen traversing the map thank... From 1911 - 1914 told me I have six days to live Redemption shows none of 's... Stories in Redemption that the events of Redemption Revolver as taking place the! Games Craft Art the Old Pistol is a glitch with the left arm with certain weapons Dead! À n Feb 25, 2016 @ 9:20am this guy looks tough Sinful Ja the Old Pistol is a featured. Drdoindecent May 1, 2016 @ 9:44pm there is a glitch with the left arm with weapons!