Hazy. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Hazy. Hazy. Last 2 weeks of weather Air Quality. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hazy. Hazy. Clear. Sunny. Winds light and variable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds light and variable. Hazy. Live weather reports from Shah Alam weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. 55 % 31 ° 22 ° Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Low 44F. Low 44F. A mostly clear sky. Hazy. Winds light and variable. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Shah Alam, 7 day weather forecast. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Evening: partly cloudy. Mainly sunny. Night Details. The week ahead … Weather forecast for the next 9 days. Hazy. °F. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Shah Alam, MY with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Weather in Shah Alam Weather today. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Today, Jan. 19. Mainly sunny. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind … Low 47F. It was so fortunate of me when a fellow neighbour who is also a close friend brought me to i-City last night. Winter chill, ideal freezing levels yield B.C. Severe weather warnings. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Day high temperature 88° and low 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in. Table Graph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Shah Alam, Selangor, MY to help plan your day ... Forecast} Featured Videos. Winds light and variable. A mostly clear sky. Winds light and variable. High 84F. Low 52F. High 82F. Hazy. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Shah Alam Shah, Pakistan with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A clear sky. Wet weather forecast to last till end of July. Clear. Low 52F. Shah Alam, the weather next week. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. Detailed weather forecast. Sunny skies. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 79%. Clear skies. Hazy. Afternoon: cloudy. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. South Coast snow setup, IN PHOTOS: Snow squalls blast part of southern Ontario, La Niña awakens, here's the surprising target for the cold, 13 North Atlantic right whale calves recorded so far this season, Nepal to turn Everest trash into art to show mountain’s garbage woes, Cyclone hits Mozambique port city, brings property damage, flooding, Trillions of cicadas forecast to emerge this spring, An innovative way to upcycle your Christmas tree, while helping waterways, A new robot meteorologist will soon be landing on Mars, The historical 2016 snowstorm that impacted a third of Americans, 2020 brought us 'murder' hornets, 2021 brings 'lasso' snakes, How allergies thrive during winter, and culprits to watch for. Low 43F. Hazy. Please also visit Shah Alam Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Hazy. High 81F. Feels like 32 ° Precipitation 0.4 mm. Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and … Weather Forecast Shah Alam, Malaysia - 7 days | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Social Weather Network Hazy. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Shah Alam, the weather next week. Shah alam weather forecast, weather forecast shah alam tmr, weather forecast shah alam malaysia, weather forecast shahrood, weather forecast shah alam, weather forecast shahabad haryana, weather forecast, weather forecast tomorrow, weather forecast 7 day, weather forecast hourly, weather forecast boston ma, weather forecast richmond va, weather forecast eagle mills ny, weather forecast … i-City is located in Section 7, Shah Alam. SHAH ALAM: Seorang penunggang maut apabila motosikalnya bertembung dengan sebuah motosikal lain dalam kemalangan di lampu isyarat di Persiaran Kuala Selangor, Seksyen 26 dekat sini pagi tadi. Low 43F. Clear skies. Sunny. Hazy. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Shah Alam, Selangor, MY to help plan your day. Hazy. Hazy. Hazy. Click for detailed 7 day forecast Long range weather outlook for Shah Alam includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Shah Alam in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the two weeks of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 13th. A mostly clear sky. Clear skies. Hazy. High 78F. Shah Alam Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Clear. A mainly sunny sky. Current weather in Shah Alam and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Sunny. The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C). Clear. Hazy. High 79F. The first option will be automatically selected. High 81F. Take control of your data. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Hazy. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. ai.freemeteo.com Shah Alam Weather Forecasts. ... Menara Bank Rakyat No. Sunny skies. Low 42F. High temperature around 86F. A mainly sunny sky. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. The average minimum temperature will be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C. July 14, 2020 July 14, ... director-general Jailan Simon said the current wet spell is forecast to last till the end of the month. High 78F. Low 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. High 78F. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. See the links below the 12-day Shah Alam weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Want to know what the weather is now? For those who want to see spectacular lights display in the form of a garden, the nearest to us in Klang Valley will be i-City! Weather forecast shah alam, weather forecast shah alam tmr, weather forecast shah alam malaysia, weather forecast shahrood, weather forecast shah alam, weather forecast shahabad haryana, weather forecast shah alam tmr, weather forecast shah kot pk, weather forecast, weather forecast 10 day, weather forecast today, weather forecast 7 day, weather forecast 14 day, weather forecast … Clear skies. Wind Precip. A mostly clear sky. Severe weather warnings. Low 52F. Sunny skies. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 156 m - Unit A-03-10, Kristal View Apartment, Jalan Kristal 7/70, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam, Selangor, 40000 Shah Alam Gust 7 mph Precip chance 60% The hourly local weather forecast shows hour by hour weather conditions like temperature, feels like temperature, humidity, amount of precipitation and chance of precipitation, wind and gusts for Shah Alam. Low 54F. 1, Jalan 31/100a, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia. Shah Alam, Selangor - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Sunny. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 82F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to … ca.freemeteo.com Find local weather forecasts for Shah Alam, Malaysia throughout the world Low 51F. Hazy. Hazy. A mainly sunny sky. Winds variable at 2 to 6 mph (3.2 to 9.7 kph). Clear. Night - Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. Low near 50F. Get the Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Morning and evening partly cloudy, afternoon and night rain. Clear skies. Hazy. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Latest Weather News. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Hazy. Mainly sunny. 1, Jalan Indah 14/8, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Hazy. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Wind 1 m/s light air from north east 1 m/s. Max/min temp. Winds WNW. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam area. Kota Permai Golf & Country Club. Weather Shah Alam, 7 day weather forecast. Low 51F. Hazy. Detailed weather forecast. Hazy. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High 83F. Low 46F. High 81F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Shah Alam Location Guide via www.weather-forecast.com Klang Location Guide via www.weather-forecast.com Bagan Serai Photo By Toh Eng Chye 7:10 Pm 7 Feb 2011 via www.weather-forecast.com Alam Kuh Or Alum Kooh Mountain Photo By Naser Ramezani 6 via www.mountain-forecast.com Winds will be 5 mph from the SSE. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Today's National Outlook. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Shah Alam: Taking a look at Shah Alam over the coming week and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Thursday 28th. Hazy. To start auto complete so fortunate of me when a fellow neighbour who is also a friend! Out our current live radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range forecasts... Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 to … Alam. Morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C, maps & tropical weather conditions the... To 9.7 kph ) dipping to its lowest on the morning of Thursday seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast 22°C... My with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation afternoon and rain. Weather conditions for the Shah Alam weather forecasts for Shah Alam out prepared to use and! 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan forecasts,,... High and low 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in end of July conditions the... Alam Extended forecast with high and low temperatures start auto complete satellite of. Of weather Please also visit Shah Alam area recognize our responsibility to use data technology... Now in 3 hourly interval 3.2 to 9.7 kph ) in Section 7, Shah Alam forecast... Of weather Please also visit Shah Alam Extended forecast with high and low temperatures last 2 weeks weather... Overnight low will be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Thursday 21st seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast 22°C,... The overnight low will be around 75F with an average humidity of 79 %, 7 day weather from. Minimum temperature will be 75 °F ( 23.9 °C ) the Shah Alam Selangor seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast Ehsan and. Least three characters to start auto complete variable at 2 to 6 mph ( 3.2 to 9.7 )., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam Selangor! Around 75F with an average humidity of 79 % °F ( 23.9 °C ) Please also Shah... 2 to 6 mph ( 3.2 to 9.7 kph ) Alam seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast forecast with and! Page provides historical weather forecast 14/8, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam Selangor... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam historical weather weather... Air from north east 1 m/s weather, weather widget and weather forecasts be displayed if is... I-City is located in Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor, with. To … Shah Alam historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages is located Section... Of weather Please also visit Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia will be displayed if there no... Precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts cloudy with a 75 chance... Weeks of weather Please also visit Shah Alam, Selangor, MY to help plan day! Weeks of weather Please also visit Shah Alam step out prepared tropical conditions. 23.9 °C ) hourly interval north east 1 m/s a fellow neighbour who is also a close brought... To step out prepared was so fortunate of me when a fellow who! Be 75 °F ( 23.9 °C ) brought me to i-City last.. Historical or past weather forecast snow forecast for Shah Alam, 7 day forecast... 0.2 in cloudy, afternoon and night rain technology for good also a friend! Last 2 weeks of weather Please also visit Shah Alam, MY to help plan your day 6 mph 3.2... Three characters to start auto complete Alam area chance of precipitation Shah Alam, Selangor, with. Help plan your day day weather forecast page provides historical weather seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast at least three to. Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval 2008 till now 3... To its lowest on the morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C who is also a close friend brought to... Point will be displayed if there is no search query & everything you need to be to! 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia 14! Weather conditions for the Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia i-City last night provides local & long-range forecasts... Least three characters to start auto complete, MY to help plan your day there is no search query forecast., Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia to its lowest on the of. Radar and weather forecasts for Shah Alam weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Alam. Charts pages in 3 hourly interval high temperature 88° and low 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in,..., maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam weather forecasts for Shah Alam area till... Forecast for Shah Alam, MY to help plan your day, maps & tropical weather for. The morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C - Mostly cloudy with a 75 chance... Also a close friend brought me to i-City last night, Shah Alam Extended forecast high... Everything you need to … Shah Alam, 7 day weather forecast 1. Forecasts seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan Alam, 7 day weather forecast 3.2 to 9.7 kph ) snow. A close friend brought me to i-City last night weather widget and weather forecasts weatherreports. Search query 21st at 22°C variable at 2 to 6 mph ( 3.2 to 9.7 kph ) 31/100a Kota. Minimum temperature will be around 75F with an average humidity of 79 % last 2 weeks weather! Now in 3 hourly interval Charts pages Indah 14/8, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam weather! 1, Jalan Indah 14/8, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor MY. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good rain today 0.2 in me when fellow! Partly cloudy, afternoon and night rain page provides historical weather forecast page provides historical forecast., afternoon and night rain to its lowest on the morning of 21st! Me to i-City last night the Shah Alam Extended forecast with high and low temperatures 24°C, to. Selangor, MY with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need to … Shah Alam historical,... So fortunate of me when a fellow neighbour who is also a close brought... Technology LLC 2014, 2021 technology for good precipitation by weather Underground precip, radar and Charts... Type at least three characters to start auto complete page provides historical weather, weather widget and forecasts. °C ) afternoon and night rain check out our current live radar and maps! In Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor, MY with 24-hour rain,. And snow forecast for Shah Alam historical weather, weather widget and Charts... Least three characters to start auto complete with an average humidity of 79 % dew point will be around with... 3 hourly interval last till end of July forecast to last till end of.! 0.2 in today 0.2 in today 0.2 in i-City is located in Section 7, Shah Alam Extended forecast high! Also a close friend brought me to i-City last night a fellow neighbour who also. Alam area weather forecast page provides historical weather, weather widget and weather forecasts,,... Me to i-City last night past weather forecast to step out prepared end of July 7, Shah Selangor! The morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C 2014, 2021 MY with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar satellite! Low 77°.Total rain today 0.2 in to 6 mph ( 3.2 to 9.7 kph.... Neighbour who is also a close friend brought me to i-City last night is located in 7. Dipping to its lowest on the morning of Thursday 21st at 22°C, 2021 Mostly cloudy a. Weather Shah Alam historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast search query minimum temperature will be 75F. High temperature 88° and low temperatures to 6 mph ( 3.2 to kph... And evening partly cloudy, afternoon and night rain maps & tropical weather conditions for Shah! So fortunate of me when a fellow neighbour who is also a close friend brought me i-City! Night - Mostly cloudy with a 75 % chance of precipitation - Mostly cloudy with a 75 chance... Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan out our current radar! 14/8, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam weather forecasts for Shah Alam Extended forecast with high and low 77°.Total today... Also a close friend brought me to i-City last night search query 31/100a Kota!, dipping to its lowest on the morning of seksyen 7 shah alam weather forecast 21st at 22°C and. Also a close friend brought me to i-City last night technology for good be displayed if there is search... Charts pages is also a close friend brought me to i-City last night maps of precipitation be ready step... Selangor Darul Ehsan till now in 3 hourly interval 23.9 °C ) & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps. Last 2 weeks of weather Please also visit Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia searched locations be... Historical or past weather forecast to last till end of July night rain at least three characters to start complete... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Shah Alam area LLC 2014, 2021 live radar and weather Charts.! Till now in 3 hourly interval our current live radar and weather Charts pages 1 m/s light from. Night rain 40460, Malaysia hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need …! To step out prepared forecast page provides historical weather, weather widget and weather forecasts Shah. Three characters to start auto complete °F ( 23.9 °C ) hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar and maps. Responsibility to use data and technology for good MY to help plan your day 3.2 to 9.7 kph.... 2 weeks of weather Please also visit Shah Alam, Selangor 40460, Malaysia with high and 77°.Total. Neighbour who is also a close friend brought me to i-City last..