The proprietors of our kennel are Mark Rutherford and Kate Hodgkinson-Rutherford. Here we have a beautiful little of cocker spaniel puppies they have been flead wormed up to date micro chipped and had first injections ready to leave on the 13/01/21 please call for more information, Our gorgeous Heidi has had a beautiful litter of black and tanned puppies that all have such a loving temperament Find Mastiff Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK near me. Mum is Cocker Spaniel/Chihuahua 4 bitches and 1 dog available, a mixture of blac. Search. Well trained. Both mother and father available to see They have not had there jabs as over the lock down vets are only seeing emergency's They help us by giving refuge to the most vulnerable dogs who would not survive in the pound, or dogs whose adoption breaks down and need a place…, We’ve had Pedro nearly 7 weeks now and I really couldn’t imagine not having him. We are a small family run kennel based on the edge of the Peak District in Derbyshire. Sort by Spanish Waterdog Gallery; Policies; Payment; Contact. Spanish Water Dog Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK. The local volunteers explained how this dog made…, Our volunteers work hard here in the UK and Spain to ensure that our spanish strays have a happy ending. We will continue to home right up to the BREXIT deadline 31st December 2020. 3 Puppies available 2 girls and 1 boy Welcome to Chanderhill Spanish Water Dogs. Read More Is a SWD right for you? 1 white and chocolate girl All rights reserved. Zuto Find the best Kennel Club Registered Pedigree Spanish Water Dog Puppies at Champdogs - The pedigree dog breeders website. Pickle has since gone on to be awarded a Reserve Challenge Certificate at one of Spain’s most prestigious dog shows and to become the first UK bred dog to pass the Spanish Breed Club’s TCAN character and natural aptitude test. Original Coker spaniel breed,MALE, microchip, with passport, all vaccines taken, re, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2021 Gumtree.com Limited. They are very healthy active, Beautiful cocker spaniel puppies I am in no way a breader these pups are from my beloved pet bonni and full bread kc registerd stud dog both are kc registered but I want there babies to go to there new homes as pets not to puppy farms so I won't be, Hello, my name is Spike and I am looking for a loving family to take me to my new home, I am a smart, agile and loving pure breed puppy with amazing personality. The journey to get a dog from the streets of Spain into a loving home…, At rescues we deal with playful dogs, quiet dogs, scared dogs, shy dogs, easy dogs, difficult dogs all the time. The closer it got…, Its been a tremendously long road. They will be ready to leave on the 10th of February and will have their first vaccination and microchip. We collected up to 125 ads from hundreds of classified sites for you! well socialized. Spanish Water Dog Rescue is organised and run by five people with extensive knowledge and understanding of the Spanish Water Dog as a breed. 1st and 2nd injections and up to date wormed. Also, be sure to check the Spanish Water Dog Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. 1 white and black boy You can find more information about the cookies we use in our Cookie Policy. Advertise, Sell, Buy and Rehome Mastiff Dogs and Puppies with Pets4homes. Help us by answering a short survey. Only for 5* homes. In full coat, the facial hair covers the expressive brown eyes. Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. I am recovering a lot of calls, please write to me ex, Full breed springer spaniel boy 4 months old, class wee dog great with others to, some basic training.. Puppies are now just over 8 weeks old and looking for there 5* loving fo, Complete rare girl cocker spaniel, born in to life from a cocker spaniel x cockerpoo , has the most distinctive face & she is full of character Refine. Refine Sort. They are patiently waiting for their chance at being loved. Take some time to consider if one of the dogs in this section could be the dog for you, Keep up to date with all SSD news, events and stories. I am the proud owner of two lovely Spanish Water Dogs named Chica (Claychalk Aldona) and Nina (Perrosward Nina Bonito). NewsNow Classifieds. Spanish Stray Dogs UK is a UK registered charity set up in 2012. London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. Valentisimo Perro De Agua Espanol (Spanish Water Dog) We aim to produce top quality Spanish Water Dogs using only the best dogs in the world. Here you can read about special dogs, happy endings and learn more about the charity, In march 2020 we saw and agreed to help a small dog in the north of Spain, who had just entered the local council pound, called Tito.