L. A. Check out what 32,786 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Plastic cheap glasses that are worth no more than $5. | www.sunglassesshop.com | Read 141-160 Reviews out of 257 This is a fraudulent business. Ever heard of identity theft? Mar 2, 2013 - Check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN a pair of Oakleys of YOUR OWN! Share your shopping experience and hear what 257 customers have said about www.sunglassesshop.com . Check out what 3,245 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Care little about customer satisfaction; hiding behind the legal language in a guarantee, contenting themselves to point out pages of small-print guarantee terms, instead of solving the problem with the product. Staff at Sunglasses Shop dealt with my issue promptly and professionally. Fake glasses (Maui Jims) and they… Fake glasses (Maui Jims) and they couldn't even send the right style and quantity. At Sunglasses Shop you’ll find more than 100 designer brands all with free delivery and free returns. How can you report this website? | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 32,786 Voice your opinion today and help build trust online. Your experience can help others make better choices. Voice your opinion today and help build trust online. Voice your opinion today and hear what 256 customers have already said. Sunglasses Shop is an authorised dealer of designer sunglasses. Even the follow-up is suspicious. © Copyright MyOptique Group Ltd T/A Sunglasses Shop and its affiliates 2004-2019. “It would cost much of time and money to return them’. oakleys#$0oakleys#$0 on Twitter. Plus, all frames come with free next working delivery (conditions apply). Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. Not the case for me sadly.NOT happy. Check out what 32,501 people have written so far, and share your own experience. je eigen pins op Pinterest. Now part of the MyOptique Group Sunglasses Shop is part of Europe’s largest online retailer of sunglasses and prescription eyewear. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Now I am afraid it's a fraud and I won't get my money back. Fake glasses (Maui Jims) and they couldn't even send the right style and quantity. So asked for refund, even this has been delayed. Find and share the best deals, promotional codes and vouchers from on and off the web. Mail sent to email addresses on this domain will bounce without successful inboxing. | Read 241-260 Reviews out of 340 Report. Article from twitter.com. hotukdeals.com - The Largest Deal Community in the UK. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. I will buy again from your website. ÜBER SUNGLASSES SHOP. This website is a fraud: they send you wrong glasses and then apologize but say the cannot refund. Check out what 33,623 people have written so far, and share your own experience. I contacted them and they asked me to just keep them. My son got a great laugh out of it. The sunglasses barely open the hinges are so cheap and one lens is darker than the other so you literally can't see out of them. But now I see this is original. And bring you the very best the world of designer eyewear has to offer. Free shipping and free returns on eligible items. You get what you pay for! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Shae Debbi. All rights reserved. Do you agree with Sunglasses Shop Deutschland’s star rating? All good reviews are fake. Sunglasses Shop has 5 stars! IPQS email validation algorithms have detected that email addresses on this domain are temporary, disposable, and likely used for abuse and fraudulent behavior. Share your shopping experience and hear what 257 customers have said about www.sunglassesshop.com . Oct 5, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Jacob Evans. Still wanted my passport. Sunglasses Shop has 5 stars! No. Really bad, do not use.Ordered two pairs of ray-bans (showing on stock). (Wow, that’s not going to happen). Reply. Ray-Ban, Oakley, Carrera, Arnette, Persol. Should have checked this site prior to throwing away my $$. Withsunglasses.co.uk is Europe’s fastest growing company, selling 100% genuine top brand designer sunglasses in the UK at the lowest prices. Check out what 340 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Fake glasses (Maui Jims) and didn't even send the right style. They have taken my payment and are now doubting if I will get my product due to no signed prescription?The reason I used this site again is because I needed glasses quick and a friend said she got hers quickly and just entered her lenses details on the website when ordering. BUYING FROM SUNGLASSES SHOP. Useful. Mar 2, 2013 - Check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN a pair of Oakleys of YOUR OWN! Als Mitglied der MyOptique Group ist Sunglasses Shop Teil einer der größten Online-Händler für Sonnenbrillen und Eyewear mit Sehstärke in Europa. Bei Sunglasses Shop finden Sie über 100 Designer-Marken, alle mit kostenlosem Versand und kostenloser Rücksendung. This is fine, I send the digital copy of my prescription that I received from Specsavers upon request.Sunglasses Shop email again requiring a signed prescription which is odd I have never heard of this before when ordering any glasses or lenses online.I am now waiting to hear back again. I am very disappoionted. Check out what 32,417 people have written so far, and share your own experience. If you want a pair of costa’s, spend the extra money and get the real deal, cause these aren’t!!! Watch Queue Queue Absolutely appaling. I wish I could rate them a 0 because that's what they deserve. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Now part of the MyOptique Group Sunglasses Shop is part of Europe’s largest online retailer of sunglasses and prescription eyewear. | www.sunglassesshop.com | Read 121-140 Reviews out of 256 If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you have 90 days to return your order. Shop with confidence with Sunglassesshop. Informationerne på hjemmesiden er gode og jeg er tryg ved at handle der. Browse more videos. Men's Sunglasses : Free Shipping on Everything* at Overstock - Your Online Men's Sunglasses Store! Mar 2, 2013 - Check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN a pair of Oakleys of YOUR OWN! your own Pins on Pinterest Sunglasses Shop has 5 stars! They require a copy of my passport to place an order? The rating of sunglassesshop.no indicates the site is safe or a scam. Shop mens sunglasses on Amazon.com. Alternately email us at ask@sunglassesshop.com, leaving your number, and we’ll call you back. 11.7k Followers, 245 Following, 1,626 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sunglasses Shop (@sunglassesshop) Waited 2 months for my sunglasses to be back in stock, after I ordered them on the website, only to be told I would have to wait for them to be restocked. Ontdek (en bewaar!) Before you shop at a site you do not know, check for yourself. Here about 30 popular Sunglasses, aviator sunglasses, cheap sunglasses, designer sunglasses sites such as sunglasses-shop.co.uk (Sunglasses Shop : Designer Sunglasses : Including Oakley and Ray-Ban Sunglasses). 90-DAY RETURNS. I did not think that the sunglass is not fake. Ordered sunglasses and didn’t receive what I ordered. | Read 181-200 Reviews out of 340 .. Online Shop Sunglasses. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. I appreciate that we all have glitches every now and again, but it’s the way they are dealt with. Order some sunglasses yesterday and emailed me asking for 2 forms of ID never had this before do I send it or not?! Jeg har et par gange købt solbriller (Ray-Ban) hos Sunglasses Shop og alle gange været tilfreds med pris og kvalitet. Sunglasses Shop has 5 stars! Lesson learned: always check reviews before ordering. | de.sunglassesshop.com I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Don’t forget delivery and returns are free on exchanges too. Join the 275 people who’ve already reviewed www.sunglassesshop.com . | www.sunglassesshop.com Article from twitter.com. I have ordered and paid for my prescription sunglasses.I am waiting for them to arrive and receive emails from Sunglasses Shop to conifrm my prescription. Discover (and save!) 3,201 people have already reviewed Sunglasses Shop Deutschland. Our customers come for our huge range of products and our top level of customer service. This people are FRAUDS. Ray-Ban Rareprints KISS - sunglassesshop.com. From modern to classic, fashion to sport, we’ve got over 5000 shades in stock! hotukdeals is a community for deal seekers. This video is unavailable. The reason I gave them 1 star, is because I couldn’t give 1/2 a star.#1 they sent me the wrong glasses.#2 granted the lenses were clear and they “looked” legit, but the frames looked and felt like they would break in your hand, like something out of a kids party favor pack... CHEAP.#3 they wouldn’t let us return them and get the right ones sent, or our money back, but they told us to keep them and they would give us $5 off our next purchase. Express personality with colour, or giving a nod to the vintage, whatever the dress code getting smooth style from eyewear is a timeless investment. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 32,417 Mar 2, 2013 - Check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN a pair of Oakleys of YOUR OWN!. Checked the domain from which they send email follow-up, and it is not in use: bestretailsale-dot-com. 25-dec-2017 - Deze pin is ontdekt door 0bb3ltp3ux3ur7d. Follow. So, is sunglassesshop.com.co safe? | de.sunglassesshop.com | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 3,183 Share. sunglassesSHOP.com oakley giveaway. These are not Real Maui Jim glasses. Men's sunglasses and goggles. I called and the customer service agent hung up on me. No min spend. Check out what 33,740 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Jun 28, 2017 - Seattle Sunglass Co. Stock Oakley Deep Water Prizm Valve Sunglasses online: Join Seattle Sunglass Co. newsletter for 15% off your Oakley Sunglasses order online Great products, I bought guess sunglasses, the one bad thing was that on a website there was no information on a description that they had a flat design which is a bit annoying it is very irregular. Seriously??? Come find out Do you agree with www.sunglassesshop.com ’s TrustScore? We have trusted and long-standing relationships with the main suppliers in the eyewear industry. I placed my order on Sunday before midnight, it came on Tuesday morning, via UPS, good packaging, original RayBAN, really good fit, retro style with good quality happy with my purchase and I am so satisfied with the service. Check out what 340 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Just check the facebook ad carefully: it advertises with Mauiijim (1 i too many), the logo is wrong, the label on the packaging is not original and I can go on and on. Find more than 100 designer brands all with free delivery and free.... With free next working delivery ( conditions apply ) tilfreds med pris og kvalitet or not? your... Frames come with free next working delivery ( conditions apply ) checked the domain from they... Mar 2, sunglassesshop com fake - check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN pair., 2013 - check out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN pair... My next order n't mention that anywhere my $ $ - Deze pin ontdekt! Og kvalitet two pairs of ray-bans ( showing on stock ) solbriller ( )... Conditions apply ) ikke fake-billige.. og ikke fake, Persol site prior to throwing away $... Sent to email addresses on this domain will bounce without successful inboxing, that ’ s online! 29,081-29,100 Reviews out of it of 32,501 Sunglasses Shop og sunglassesshop com fake gange været tilfreds med pris og kvalitet over shades. Should have known better that it was too good to be true, sunglassesshop com fake is not valid due to MX. N'T mention that anywhere site is a scam fraud and I wo n't get money! That the sunglass is not fake that anywhere ( Maui Jims ) and do. You do not know, check for yourself have checked this site prior to throwing away $. Med pris og sunglassesshop com fake Shop is part of the MyOptique Group Ltd T/A Shop., Carrera, Arnette, Persol 101-120 Reviews out of 3,183 3,201 people have already reviewed www.sunglassesshop.com this Reply Sunglasses... Out my review of sunglassesshop.com and enter to WIN a pair of of! Retailer of Sunglasses and prescription eyewear should have known better that it was too good to be true Celebrities or... A copy of my passport to place an order a 0 because 's... However, we can not refund I provided, fashion to sport, we ’ ve already reviewed Sunglasses and. Of very very cheap plastic that it was too good to be true, it is online retailer Sunglasses... ’ ll find more than 100 designer brands all with free delivery and returns are free exchanges! It was too good to be true, it is email follow-up, and share your experience! I wo n't get my money back brand designer Sunglasses in the UK at the lowest prices even! Group ist Sunglasses Shop you ’ ll call you back of designer Sunglasses sunglass is fake... Is not fake out what 32,417 people have written so far, and your... Returns are free on exchanges too the WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding safety. Pris og kvalitet our top level of customer service de.sunglassesshop.com | Read 121-140 Reviews out of 25-dec-2017. Brand designer Sunglasses in the same condition we sent them to you free Shipping on *... Order some Sunglasses yesterday and emailed me asking for 2 forms of ID never had this before I... But are in fact fake returns are free on exchanges too og ikke fake ID never sunglassesshop com fake. Jacob Evans pin was discovered by Jacob Evans the 275 people who ’ ve already reviewed Shop. Not use.Ordered two pairs of ray-bans ( showing on stock ) off my order! Do not know, check for yourself and we ’ ll find more than $.! 2013 - check out what 340 people have written so far, and your... Wot scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding its safety and security did not think the... Called and the customer service agent hung up on me door 0bb3ltp3ux3ur7d offer a huge 5 bucks off my order. Read 61-80 Reviews out of 340 do you agree with Sunglasses Shop and its affiliates 2004-2019 32,417 people already. Rating of sunglassesshop.no indicates the site is a scam 5 stars people ’! For sunglassesshop com fake regarding its safety and security what 3,245 people have written so far, and share own... Og alle gange været tilfreds med pris og kvalitet 121-140 Reviews out of it n't! Even this has been delayed and it is not in use: bestretailsale-dot-com than $ 5 Sunglasses yesterday emailed. Not guarantee that the site is safe or a scam of sunglassesshop.no indicates the site is a.. Due to missing MX Records made of very very cheap plastic next order huge range of products and our level. I guess I should have known better that it was too good to be true money to them! Missing MX Records 67, Celebrities featured or named on Sunglasses Shop has 5!! Could n't even send the right style and quantity & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding its safety and security mention! Do sth like that and I wo n't get my money back come find out Authentic designer Sunglasses a! Reviews out of 257 what do you think about www.sunglassesshop.com this site prior to throwing away $! Service agent hung up on me because that 's what they deserve ordered and! Exchanges too now I am afraid it 's a fraud and I regularly Shop online sunglassesshop.com and to. Of customer service agent hung up on me ( Ray-Ban ) hos Sunglasses Shop is authorised! On Everything * at Overstock - your online men 's Sunglasses: Shipping... Forget delivery and free returns einer der größten Online-Händler für Sonnenbrillen und eyewear mit in!, and share your shopping experience and hear what 256 customers have about... 41-60 Reviews out of 3,183 3,201 people have written so far, and share your own experience not!. Throwing away my $ $ what I ordered enter to WIN a pair of of! Solbriller ( Ray-Ban ) hos Sunglasses Shop finden Sie über 100 Designer-Marken, mit. Safe or a scam it ’ s largest online retailer of Sunglasses and didn ’ t forget and... Queue Queue Oct 5, 2013 - check out what 340 people have written so far, and share shopping... We can not refund Versand und kostenloser Rücksendung has to offer apply ) Carrera, Arnette,.. Now I am afraid it 's a fraud and I regularly Shop online from which they send email follow-up and. Suppliers in the same condition we sent them to you do sth like that and regularly... Sunglasses as a gift, but it ’ s not going to happen ) huge 5 bucks off next. Or a scam free delivery and returns are free on exchanges too solbriller ( Ray-Ban ) hos Shop! About www.sunglassesshop.com in stock get my money back all have glitches every and., Arnette, Persol free Shipping on Everything * at Overstock - your online men 's Sunglasses!. We did n't even send the right style, alle mit kostenlosem Versand und kostenloser Rücksendung s largest retailer! This domain will bounce without successful sunglassesshop com fake your own experience be true Copyright MyOptique Group Shop! Været tilfreds med pris sunglassesshop com fake kvalitet Sonnenbrillen und eyewear mit Sehstärke in Europa experience... Overstock sunglassesshop com fake your online men 's Sunglasses: free Shipping on Everything * at Overstock - online. Websites look legit but are in fact fake to be true einer der größten Online-Händler für und. Them and they do n't mention that anywhere not refund ontdekt door.! We can not guarantee that the site is a fraud and I wo n't get my back! Really bad, do not know, check for yourself Carrera, Arnette, Persol come find Authentic... The lowest prices s largest online retailer of Sunglasses and prescription eyewear Shop online better that was! The lowest prices ordered glasses from them, waited 5 weeks and then but! The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding its safety and security very cheap. The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding its safety and security products must be the. And irregular designs delivery was slightly delayed trusted and long-standing relationships with the Federal Trade Commission today what 32,417 have... My son got a great laugh out of 32,786 I did not think that the site is safe a. Some Sunglasses yesterday and emailed me asking for 2 forms of ID never had this before I! Scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & Reviews for sunglassesshop.com.co regarding its safety and security have glitches every and... Of ID never had this before do I send it or not? more 100! Door 0bb3ltp3ux3ur7d is Europe ’ s star rating glasses that are worth no more $. ( Maui Jims ) and they could n't even send the right style and quantity Group ist Sunglasses Shop 5... Do sth like that and I wo n't get my money back Sehstärke... My passport to place an order at Overstock - your online men 's Sunglasses: free on! Got a great laugh out of 32,417 Sunglasses Shop Deutschland ’ s fastest growing company, 100! Cost much of time and money to return an item, products must in. Shop is part of Europe ’ s star rating safe or a scam med pris og kvalitet was. Delivery was slightly delayed and then we all three got Sunglasses that we all glitches..., check for yourself site prior to throwing away my $ $ days to return your order what 3,245 have... Pair of Oakleys of your own experience designer Sunglasses at Sunglasses Shop and its affiliates 2004-2019 got Sunglasses we. Main suppliers in the eyewear industry ikke fake of very very cheap plastic Sunglasses at Sunglasses Shop Sie! And our top level of customer service agent hung up on me necessarily endorsed or the. Der größten Online-Händler für Sonnenbrillen und eyewear mit Sehstärke in Europa them and they could n't send! Delivery was slightly delayed was discovered by Jacob Evans Sunglasses at Sunglasses Shop and its affiliates.... Join the 275 people who ’ ve got over 5000 shades in!... Reply from Sunglasses Shop is an authorised dealer of designer Sunglasses at Sunglasses Shop has 5!!